What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

• 2 weeks later...

The ability to automatically adjust the positioning so that things would occur correctly (because too many animations are incompatible with the character's height and body which I'm currently using)... . An example would be when the characters do anal, the male character vaginally penetrates the female character (instead of anally penetrating the female character). Or... well... doing handjob with a non-existent dick even though the real dick is just a few centimetres away... that isn't very immersive, is it?

For Sexlab itself, just the ability to select a specific animation before the scene begins.

For Sexlab related content, more non BDSM related "lore friendly" content such as Dovahkiin's Infamy, or an expanded/updated version of Sexlab Approach. 

I want to be hit on / seduced by NPCs, but most of the time it feels like I'm forced to either proposition them myself or be straight up raped. 

More consensual content/animations, especially content that plugs into the existing story, e.g. Amorous Adventures.

More control over the scene, at least something to select animations.  

For Sexlab itself, just the ability to select a specific animation before the scene begins.

For Sexlab related content, more non BDSM related "lore friendly" content such as Dovahkiin's Infamy, or an expanded/updated version of Sexlab Approach. 

I want to be hit on / seduced by NPCs, but most of the time it feels like I'm forced to either proposition them myself or be straight up raped. 

Scent of sex allows to set up a rule that does this.  I believe you can set conditions for a dialogue proposal.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3037-scent-of-sex/

I'm enjoying the current trend of transformation based mods, though I'd like to see more detail put into them. An FNIS plugin or replacer that lets more animations be added would also be nice.

You want SLAL sexlab animation loader...  as well as any packs that go with SLAL

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

You can look through the download section for SLAL packs.   Also there are some threads pointing to where you can find a few.

http://www.loverslab.com/tags/downloads/slal/

If you mean the number of animations.  FNIS XXL now allows for 10k anims.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?   you want 7.0 xxl

I'm enjoying the current trend of transformation based mods, though I'd like to see more detail put into them. An FNIS plugin or replacer that lets more animations be added would also be nice.

You want SLAL sexlab animation loader...  as well as any packs that go with SLAL

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2488-sexlab-animation-loader/

You can look through the download section for SLAL packs.   Also there are some threads pointing to where you can find a few.

http://www.loverslab.com/tags/downloads/slal/

If you mean the number of animations.  FNIS XXL now allows for 10k anims.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?   you want 7.0 xxl

The extra large version of FNIS 7.0 allows 20k anims, the XXL2 version of FNIS 6.3 allowed 12k.

SL Lite. And ONE folder you place any and all desired hkxs into, be it one, or three hundred, and easily invoked in game on demand

SL Lite is a temporary version pending the porting of the full Sexlab to SSE. It was created because the port of SKSE was taking such a long time AND there was no indication at all that any progress had been made on it since March. Without SKSE there's no way provided by the game to look at file directories but now because of the surprise release of alpha versions of SKSE the porting can begin so SL Lite will no longer be needed and we absolutely do not want to have competing versions.

Chance SL Full or SL Lite would EVER provide the feature you have requested = Zero. Not because it wouldn't be nice to be able to just add animations by dropping them into a folder but because there's a hell of a lot more work involved in setting up animations than simply creating the HKX files.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think a feature that allows override of the SL default animation duration would be useful, especially for animation stages that are extra long or not designed to loop.  Possibly add a new category of animations for specific events that are registered and controlled by SL but never called unless specified by a mod event.  Having both of these may open up some scope for development of new types of animations such as paired DD equipping or scene setup animations.

(This feature would require collaboration with a mod that adds a vagina model to females.)

A feature where the more sex the female PC or allowed female NPCs have, the more open and "used" the vagina will look. Probably have some set time til they shrink back, dependencies on size of insertions, etc. Maybe even if too much sex is had in a certain amount of time, the vagina will stay stretched longer/ be permanently stretched.

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

Not desperate for it, but one mod I would like to see is a dildo saddle. With variations for men and Devious-ness.

There is one mod in that category already though it is obvious that it is for women only since it's double dildoes (animated!).

Look here on LL for the mods by Angeli, one of them provides a unique mount that flies as it fucks the rider.

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

There is one mod in that category already though it is obvious that it is for women only since it's double dildoes (animated!).

Look here on LL for the mods by Angeli, one of them provides a unique mount that flies as it fucks the rider.

Well, I did a search and found Angeli that has done some rubber mods for Devious Devices, but nothing about a saddle. Nor would i want the horse to fly. :wink:

Hmmmm .... getting fucked while flying ... might make steering a bit of a problem. Can an orgasm be elgitimately cited as the cause of a crash landing?

Anyway, I am picturing something like this, but using Skyrim saddles -

img7171.jpg

Another mod I would like to see.

A brothel where the player is the client. And can enjoy pretty much anything she or he might be into. I've not found a brothel mod where the player can go and pay to be a sex slave for a few hours. Once her time is up, well, off she goes having enjoyed her time. Or to be a Master. Or a dog's bitch. And so on.

It doesn't need any quests or anything, just a brothel where the character can go to get her kink on.

3 hours ago, Sarge Misfit said:

Well, I did a search and found Angeli that has done some rubber mods for Devious Devices, but nothing about a saddle. Nor would i want the horse to fly. :wink:

Hmmmm .... getting fucked while flying ... might make steering a bit of a problem. Can an orgasm be elgitimately cited as the cause of a crash landing?

Anyway, I am picturing something like this, but using Skyrim saddles -

This version has only one animated dildo so it's a unisex version:  http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/35280463.html

I have an older Angeli mod that has a double dildo version that I was thinking of.