What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

A dialog box to choose which animation to play (after them get filtered)! Let me choose HOW i want to fuck that character!

Sexlab Tools does that I think (If what I think you think is what you think). It's not a dialogue box like when talking to a NPC, but while in a sex scene, you can bring up a simple selection GUI where you select one of available animations.

Cooooool! I'll give it a try! Thanks man! ;)

P.s. I think that what i think is what you think that i think! XD

Well, all I want is a long-term trauma for PC after getting assaulted too much or trigger at a random chance, almost impossible to heal. It is kind of weird PC just goes through X times of rape and only gets exhausted or traumatized for like a 2 in-game hours.

DD expansion could be possible in form of different de/buffs for dominant and submissive player.

How could it work?

1. For regular (neither dominant or submissive) - random idles with standing trauma (like one after being raped in Hentai Creatures), buff to movement speed, stamina and stamina regen while in combat mode - adrenaline rush - plus great damage debuff.

Can be healed only after enough time w/o sex, possibly wearing chastity belt with DD and/or paying enough charity to priests in temples.

2. Dominant "kind of" hates being the one controlled. After assault his mind is, well, gone. Short buff to damage after raping and/or (beast case) killing his captor - sweet revenge / who's the master now? - Great debuff to speech and magicka plus regen. How to heal? Rape and kill (and rape again - just kidding but possible) every bandit/Hogwart's rejects/Thalmor/Nazeem/Maven Black-Briar on sight.

3. Submissive - it is more like illness, easiest to heal. Buffed health and regen, and debuffed damage plus movement speed - I can't really think of possible name. Something like "Master's new toy" - but that sounds like ripped off from Captured Dreams. - To get rid of it just simply have enough good old regular sex with friendly Npc/follower/spouse a few times.

I know there is SL Wear and Tear / Apropos but even with that it is not enough immersion for me.

For the effects - they are possible from my experience with some mods (Wintermyst, DD pierced effects, some quest manipulation).

If my English sounds terrible - it is not my native language and I am writing on phone after 1am, sorry.

1. The ability to natively edit tags in-game.

2. The ability to specify different voice sets for aggressive animations.

3. The ability to pre-assign voices to specific actors

4. The ability to have multiple animations play in a row, like Foreplay + Oral + Vaginal + Vaginal.

5. The ability to restrict particular animations based on conditions, like skipping foreplay if you've just had sex with that same NPC.

6. The ability to have different stripping options for more animations, like no stripping for kissing but yes stripping for other foreplay.

I just want a nice beast pregnancy/spawning mod, or even a mod that just has all children as objects before turning them into children npcs. I don't want to have to choose between the two!

That's something that was great about Fallout: New Vegas, the pregnancy and birth system allowed for turning over children as objects to NPCs. This allowed modders to create better breeding mods, something that is sorely lacking in skyrim. With witches, worshipers of Hircine, and desperate thanes looking to populate the war front the setting seems ripe for Skyrim Breeder, but alas none exists.

Additionally I'd really like if more adult mods had some combat or dungeon diving in them. Too many are just "go here, get fucked/raped, come back" or "go here, get enslaved, escape!".

Death mods, something like a deadly trap that will go off in a certain amount of time or during a certain trigger.  For example, here's my attempt at creating vibrator plugs that kill you.  So here, if a character is unable to get their chastity belt off before their arousal hits 100, the plugs inside her body will kill her in some cruel ways.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/69532-lethal-plugs-mod/

• 3 weeks later...

A more intuitive way to manage and preview animations. A way to visually tweak animations as they happen.

A set of clothin to always be put on during a scene.

And I heard this from someone else, but a mod where you can herd slaves like cattle would be pretty cool, like have them actually crawling on all fours.

Right now I just chuck animations into sexlab and see what comes up, but being able to more effectivelt manage it is definitely top on my list

I think i've said this before elsewhere, but a mod to add various pre-sex interactions in the form of a racial ability or Mouse3 input spell/special power.
Essentially it would add a few animated emotes the player can perform in order to charm or solicit an NPC, such as using her hands to shake her breasts in front of them, twerking/presenting ass, just lewd interactions in general.
Performing the emote could have a few effects, like lower prices, being solicited for sex, being groped/unwanted attention.
Maybe later versions of the mod adding new emotes to use as you 'level' them up by using them, or by having sexual encounters. ex: Having lots of sex with creatures/monsters unlocks a bend over on all fours emote to use and charm animals

===
{MAYBE - but might be too much work for the effort, would be best to keep it simple } should come with a short MCM menu where you can fill out basic information on your character such as..

Attractiveness on a 1 - 10 scale, 10 being the most beautiful ( would work as a modifier for how powerful the 'spell' effects are )
Breast size  { Flat, small, average, large } ( would work as a bonus for breast flash effects, especially if the NPC in the target cone likes larger  or smaller breasts )
Butt/Hip size, same as breast info just for your butt

Then add a few factions for the described inputs like e.g, " big titty club " or ' petite club ', etc which would help define an NPC's tastes in a girl.
=====

More male-oriented PC content. There's such a heavy focus on submissive female PC's that the divide between the two is next to non-existent. To each their own and all, do you, I don't care what you're into, but when that's just about the only thing I see ever being done and requested it can get a bit jarring. There's next to no variety to the mods neither here nor with any previous interpretations of this framework be it animations, quests or otherwise.

the function to more accurately detect a character's sexual orientation especially in sex scenes without installing a separate add-on for it...I get males getting jumped to each other even when I set it to be hetero...yes I know in these time and age it is perfectly legal to be an atheist-german-feminist-crossfitting-vegan-attack helicopter but most people still want to stick with the two trigger inducing genders of male and female...even in a heavily sex modded videogame...

I did like to see a dominant/ submissive and a dolcett mod.

More male-oriented PC content. There's such a heavy focus on submissive female PC's that the divide between the two is next to non-existent. To each their own and all, do you, I don't care what you're into, but when that's just about the only thing I see ever being done and requested it can get a bit jarring. There's next to no variety to the mods neither here nor with any previous interpretations of this framework be it animations, quests or otherwise.

There is maybe something on the schedule, about fuzzybusiness work.

I did like to see a dominant/ submissive and a dolcett mod.

That's already exist... Maria Eden, Submissive Lola, Ravenous, Namira Goats.

@Delzaron:

Yes I know these mods but "Maria Eden or SD" has too many scripts and do not work very well with other mods, "submissive Lola" is unfinished and has many bugs, "Ravenous" is only a story mod. "Namira Goat" is good but very unfinish.

I did like to see a solid dominant/ dolcett mod like "Radiant Prostitution" or "TDF". Not to many scripts, very basic but works without any problem.

This is an idea of Gladiator Slave mod. This is a mod for both male/female character.
You could be enslaved through Defeat, Death Alternative or Simple Slavery as gladiator. You will be placed in some secret area (because death gladiatorship is illegal) and forced to combat on Arena. Every new battle will be more hard than the previous and will involve different enemies, ie animals, draugrs, falmers, other gladiators of different levels etc. When you or your NPC enemy is bleedout then destiny of loser could be solved by spectators.
Between combats you will live in gladiators barracks and wear slave robe and collar. You will get armor and weapon (corresponding to combat level) only when entering Arena and return it when exit. Slave collar will prevent using magicka and tu'um. Other gladiators could envy strong competitor and try to brawl you and pick money, things and even to rape if you defeat. But you can make some friends from other slaves if you help them or give gold. Master-lanista sometimes will sell you to rich or aristocratic NPCs for sex, romantic or dirty. You could reject sex or combat but you will be punished by the master and lost combat level (return to easier battles) and/or health and stamina level.
Also you can earn some money (not a lot). Lanista can award you after win or after sex, you can rob or steal money from other slaves, also you can bet money for results of other combats on Arena. The gold could be spent to buy useful potions (health, stamina, poisons) from trader in barracks, buy friendship or to pay whores.

3 ways to finish:
1. Win all level battles and become champion. In this case you will be freed and awarded with large money and some special armor and weapon. You will never return to this place.
2. Try to escape to Skyrim. You should steal master key and befriend with right people which will help to find secret exit. When you escape marker will appear on map which will allow to return together with Companions to kill lanista, guards and destroy this nest of cruelty.
3. If you will make a lot of friends between gladiators you could try to rebel with same consequences.

Hello community, I'm new here. :)

I would really love to see following things:

1. Sexual journal, containing stats similar to: 

-- times had oral sex

-- times had vaginal sex

-- times exposed in public

-- times raped

-- times masturbated

-- times orgasmed

-- ml of sperm swallowed/got in bottom holes

-- sexual-sensitivity of different body parts

-- sex skills

-- how frequently/intensely dreams (gets aroused)

2. Innocence/sluttiness parameter - player character would refuse do indecent stuff, unless corrupted enough. Getting corrupted through sex events and/or quests. 

3. Innocence/sluttiness fame - NPCs would use different dialogues, depending on this fame.

Didn't search deeply, but haven't seen mods dedicated to those things (please tell me, if I missed them). For the 3. I saw "Sexual Fame Framework", but seems like noone used it's powers to do actual fame applications...

Sorry, if this is not proper topic for this kind of wishes.