What mod/feature do you desperately want added to SexLab?

On 2/2/2015 at 10:04 AM, Suludi said:

This. And, since we're having so many animations by now, a grouping of sorts, as in "all doggystyle". "all blowjob", "all cowgirl" or something like this. Plus the option to (de)select all at once.

+1

On 10.3.2018 at 2:44 PM, grasys said:

DD conversion 7b

Redundant, just use the apprppiate bodyslide preset.

On 11.3.2018 at 6:32 PM, Evilynn said:

As a modder, I'd love to be able to register a strapon as valid without it being included as a random strapon.

Something like:

Armor function LoadStrapon(string esp, int id, bool allowRandom = true)
endFunction

I don't think this thread was ever official and even if, by now i doubt Ashal looks at it because most people rather request mods. If you actually want to request a feature for sexlab, i'd rather use https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18708-sexlab-framework-development/.

Wouldn't set hopes too high there either, though. Afaik the Beta for the SE version is pretty much what Ashal plans to release for LE too if it works there. It might be worth a try, though. :smile:

12 minutes ago, furkancankaya said:

Reveal hidden contents

image002.jpg

And...My master idea is voiced dragonborn..Mod to allow player/dragonborn to actually speak the selected dialog to npcs..Is that so hard to do ? Can anyone teach me how to make mod than i can start for Voiced Dragonborn ! :F

It's not possible in any reasonable way.

The PC doesn't even have lines in CK. What you think of as lines are actually just conversation topics.

6 minutes ago, Evilynn said:

It's not possible in any reasonable way.

The PC doesn't even have lines in CK. What you think of as lines are actually just conversation topics.

I just didin see ''added sexlab'' part..Thats why i edited my post :confused: But seems like thats looking impossible to make..I mean you should make for khajit or argonian their voices are kind of diffrent from human species right ? Even if you just do for female/male its still big work to complate..

• 2 weeks later...

Sex news and rumors. When dragonborn slept with someone or something, NPCs randomly comment about it. And rumor notes are located in lots of places. These notes contains sex rumor related to dragonborn, nobles, and many other people. 

I would like to be able to assign a set of sex animations to a specific NPC, this way you could have different NPC prefrences.  You could use slave or other specialty animations with one npc then something different with your wife etc.   Might be nice if you could also assign clothing changes to reflect thos animations. 

On 2/2/2015 at 5:43 PM, Kimy said:
On 2/2/2015 at 5:35 PM, Krazyone said:

A single download system, instead of downloading about 24 mods to get the system to work, a single mod that has them all. With a MCM menu to upgrade the other mods when needed, so they don't clash.

SEXLAB INSTANT STARTER PACK ( included in a single installer )

-ESTRUS CHAURUS ( all of it Estrus Chaurus, Chaurus +, etc... ) ( tentacle rape, pregnancy from Chaurus attacks )

-Beeing Female ( pregnancy )

-All the files included for pregnant stomach

-HDT ( breast and butt jiggle )

-Schlongs of Skyrim ( dicks for men )

-The correct skeleton to run it all

-Bodyslide 2 ( self scaling clothing and armours )

-Body types of skyrim ( pick any body and texture you want in a convenient MCM menu )

-Apachii hair ( nice hair instead of vanilla )

-A full set of Bodyslide 2 replacer Armours and Clothing ( self scaling clothing and armours )

-Milk mod economy ( breast milk )

-Sexlab animations for people and beasts

- + anything else to get the sexlab stuff to run fully

With an installer, you tick which parts you want, in a single installer.

You don't like tentacle rape, don't tick it in the installer.

You don't like beastiality in the game, don't tick it in the installer.

This would save hours of downloading, configuring and trying in vain to get the stomach to work with pregnancy or bodyslide 2 clothing...

Hours of searching for the right installations, the mod dependencies along with their dependencies.

Some people would just like to install Sexlab, then play the game. Adding real mods, not tons of tiny plugins that are needed to get everything to run correctly. That's what MCM menu's are for...

I doubt it would ever happen though...

Technically, bundling mods together is actually fairly straightforward. The problem is that as soon as you do that, it would become a complete pain in the behind to maintain them as the individual modders would have to coordinate their update processes (e.g only one person can work on the ESM/ESP at any time), some of whom aren't even here on LL. Also, a lot of mod authors don't allow bundling their work in that manner in the first place, putting the final nail in this idea's coffin.

But yes, a "LoverLab Skyrim Expansion Pack" would be a nice thing to have, as a player I do agree with that. :classic_smile:

To build on this...

I'd love to see a LoverLab download manager. Like the Nexus mod manager, except it gives you list of the mods from LL, and let's you select which one you want. Read their description and what not. Then you can hit download, and it automatically downloads the latest version from LL.

I'd be like a standalone program you can run. And it'll download the files where you tell it to save them, for example into MO, where you can add them to Skyrim.

No need for it to re-invent the wheel and have it also act as mod manager. :tongue: 

5 hours ago,  McKenzie said:

To build on this...

I'd love to see a LoverLab download manager. Like the Nexus mod manager, except it gives you list of the mods from LL, and let's you select which one you want. Read their description and what not. Then you can hit download, and it automatically downloads the latest version from LL.

I'd be like a standalone program you can run. And it'll download the files where you tell it to save them, for example into MO, where you can add them to Skyrim.

No need for it to re-invent the wheel and have it also act as mod manager. :tongue: 

Lovers lab is already set up so that MO could use it just like it does the Nexus, but someone has to provide to code for MO to make it work and that's not even a remote priority for the person working on MO these days.

On 14/04/2018 at 4:49 PM,  McKenzie said:

To build on this...

On 14/04/2018 at 9:54 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Lovers lab is already set up so that MO could use it just like it does the Nexus, but someone has to provide to code for MO to make it work and that's not even a remote priority for the person working on MO these days.

No... I think he may mean an updater program. Sort of a limited Mod Organizer. Just for Sexlab mods, mods that require the Sexlab mod itself. No horse armour, or sexy armour, unless it has a Sexlab dependency. Leave that for Mod Organizer and Nexus Mod Manager.

Updater Mod... The program would be loaded, then it would load F4SE or SKSE, then Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer.

Load Order + Update Needed files... The program would have mod configurement add-ons, that modder would load into the mod. Like the Loot update files.

You want to install Beeing female, the author has a list of mods needed. Which is taken into the Sexlab Loader Program.

You would then load in the mods.

The configuration program would be just a simple mod-list for the Sexlab Loader. Updated by the modders, or the Sexlab Loader program creator.

Sexlab Load Order Optimiser... The program would have a load order optimiser, like Mod Organizer.

Master and Slave Mods... The Program would highlight the Master Mods, in one menu. The Slave Mods in another. File Hierarchy...

Master - Beeing Female would be a Master Mod

Slave - Beeing Female Creature child actors would be a Slave Mod.

Master - Estrus Chaurus

Slave - Estrus Chaurus +

Slave - Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon

Slave - Estrus Chaurus Dwemer Addon

Slave - Estrus Chaurus Voice Addon

The Master Mod would drag all the mods together, make the load order. But also be governed by any mods that are in a higher tier to it.

Master - Sexlab

Slave - Estrus mods

Slave - Deviously Cursed Loot

Click on a mod, and it will bring up the required slave mods. Mod organizer highlights needed mods in red, across all mods. This mod would allow you to use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager, which is lacking in features.

This program, would save you having to check through reams of web pages. Looking at needed mods, looking for links. Reading page, after page, after page of instructions.

Sexlab Loader...

You'd start the Sexlab loader.

Click on Sexlab, it would bring up needed mods. Along with hyperlinks, like Nexus Mod Manager has.

Showing missing mods, that you would click on to load. Like Mod Organizer does.

It would fix the load order. Like LOOT does.

Load other files...

Deviously cursed loot.

Click on Deviously cursed loot, and it would show linked mods in a list that you have or need.

Click on the link, to go to the download page, and manually download.

Install the Slave Mods that use Deviously Cursed Loot.

Missing mods would be shown as a red ghosted writing.

You'd load those mods.

The mod list would be optimised, like Loot does.

Start... press to start game, whether its Skyrim or Fallout 4.

I know it would be a lot of work to make, but would make Sexlab Mods a breeze to manage. :smiley:

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, Krazyone said:

No... I think he may mean an updater program. Sort of a limited Mod Organizer. Just for Sexlab mods, mods that require the Sexlab mod itself. No horse armour, or sexy armour, unless it has a Sexlab dependency. Leave that for Mod Organizer and Nexus Mod Manager.

Updater Mod... The program would be loaded, then it would load F4SE or SKSE, then Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer.

Load Order + Update Needed files... The program would have mod configurement add-ons, that modder would load into the mod. Like the Loot update files.

You want to Beeing female, the author has a list of mods needed. Which is taken into the Sexlab Loader Program.

You would then load in the mods.

The configuration program would be just a simple mod-list for the Sexlab Loader. Updated by the modders, or the Sexlab Loader program creator.

Sexlab Load Order Optimiser... The program would have a load order optimiser, like Mod Organizer.

Master and Slave Mods... The Program would highlight the Master Mods, in one menu. The Slave Mods in another. File Hierarchy...

Master - Beeing Female would be a Master Mod

Slave - Beeing Female Creature child actors would be a Slave Mod.

Master - Estrus Chaurus

Slave - Estrus Chaurus +

Slave - Estrus Chaurus Spider Addon

Slave - Estrus Chaurus Dwemer Addon

Slave - Estrus Chaurus Voice Addon

The Master Mod would drag all the mods together, make the load order. But also be governed by any mods that are in a higher tier to it.

Master - Sexlab

Slave - Estrus mods

Slave - Deviously Cursed Loot

Click on a mod, and it will bring up the required slave mods. Mod organizer highlights needed mods in red, across all mods. This mod would allow you to use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager, which is lacking in features.

This program, would save you having to check through reams of web pages. Looking at needed mods, looking for links. Reading page, after page, after page of instructions.

Sexlab Loader...

You'd start the Sexlab loader.

Click on Sexlab, it would bring up needed mods. Along with hyperlinks, like Nexus Mod Manager has.

Showing missing mods, that you would click on to load. Like Mod Organizer does.

It would fix the load order. Like LOOT does.

Load other files...

Deviously cursed loot.

Click on Deviously cursed loot, and it would show linked mods in a list that you have or need.

Click on the link, to go to the download page, and manually download.

Install the Slave Mods that use Deviously Cursed Loot.

Missing mods would be shown as a red ghosted writing.

You'd load those mods.

The mod list would be optimised, like Loot does.

Start... press to start game, whether its Skyrim or Fallout 4.

I know it would be a lot of work to make, but would make Sexlab Mods a breeze to manage. :smiley:

Now this is an idea I would pay for if I wasn't so greedy.

• 2 weeks later...

There are so many pregnancy mods out there and you know what would be great? If you had the ability to give birth to potatoes. Not Skyrim's children but actual in game potatoes :3

Now I'm just being silly but yaknow, food for thought.

7 hours ago, Darkpig said:

There are so many pregnancy mods out there and you know what would be great? If you had the ability to give birth to potatoes. Not Skyrim's children but actual in game potatoes :3

Now I'm just being silly but yaknow, food for thought.

never tried any pregnancy mods myself... without animations the concept is kinda meh for me :neutral:

Some way to "buy" stuff using sex instead of gold. The idea I had in mind was something along these lines:

• Shoopkeepers have the option to be asked for stuff for free in exchange for sex. This could be initially accepted or declined based on many conditions, like arousal, sexual preferences, relationships, etc.

• This opens an alternate trading window listing the items they offer. As you pick the ones you want, the items will be put in some sort of container to save your choice, and their prices will be added as if you were going to buy them. This may or may not be affected by bonuses and perks that reduce their cost.

• Once you're done choosing, the shopkeeper will ask you to have sex with him/her for an amount of time that will be calculated based on the total cost of the items you picked. For example, if it's 5000 gold, you'll be asked for 5 game hours of sex. You can fulfill this by either staying in a single scene for at least 5 game hours, or have sex with him multiple times until you've had over 5 hours of sex.

• In case you leave the shop (or go far enough from it if it's an outdoors vendor), or cancel the deal through dialogue, you get no items, even if you already had some sex with the shopkeeper.

• After they're satisfied, they'll give you the items, and everybody is happy!