I cant get the animals to move ... The animation dosent start after i select fondle .. I am at helgen right now in front of the bear and it does nothing. and everything is set to ON in MCM menu sexlab .. plz can anybody help

Try to turn of sexlabs no teleportation and/or scaling, that fixed some problems for me.

I don't know if this has been brought up, but when told to wait, your animal friends become stock still statues. They won't defend themselves if attacked, or even move arround the point they were told to wait at, which kinda makes them useless as guards, or even having your little foxes hang back if they're ambushed.

Other than that, everything is spectacular.

yeah the problem was if i let them fight, they would not return to where they were. so if you were gone, and they fought. and then they fought something else. adn then fought something else, they could end up miles from where you left them.

completely unrelated, i wanted to leave this here since its my 2nd most active support thread. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57803-shout-out-to-my-helpers-and-a-personal-dump

Maybe adding a Guard command ( idle till attacked ) in addition to the stay, this way you can call them back with the call pack without having to bring back those you set on stay in other spots ... was feeling bad too seeing my staying furball being ambushed by wandering bandits while i was sneaking in the camp and then thought that if they were able to defend themselves they would more likely end running after those cowards and stay no idea where. I have no skill in modding so i have no idea if making this guard command is even doable or a good idea, you probably already figured this option too, and for now i just search carefully where i can put my furball to stay in a safe place before prawling in camp instead of playing a remake of Conan the Dovah.

Love your mods SGO and display model are my can't play without as for untamed it depend if i choose this path or not but he is awesome too.

so it will first release with like bears only. then add wolves. then add sabrecats. etc.

It would be more logic to add wolves first , the bears , then sabrecats ?

Because they are more weak than bears .

Also wolves are more easy to find than bears : easier to find=more weaker.

Just my two cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I didn't know the effect wore off. Poo. Okay, DarkConsole. I only ask this.

Don't make the alternate way to play with all the animals mandatory. Have like a 'light mode' or something where it's not complicated. Your current version supports pretty much any modded creature, and if you make it so that each creature has to have its own special system, then say sexy Nyxy or the Dwemer Dog companion that have wonky races from other mods on here won't be supported. I can even do something silly if I want and be some kind of undead Grave Mother, getting pregnant off of draugr and having my own little swarm. The ONLY monster I've ever encountered that this mod doesn't support one way or another is dragons, because they just fly off into the distance once tamed, like an escaping Alduin.

I like not having to manage happiness. I hated that about Tame the Beasts of Skyrim 2. I like it being a catch all. If you are going to make Tame the Beasts of Skyrim 2 ONLY affect very specific creatures and not be a catch all, then -please- do not take down version 1, as I don't think I will be using version 2. Too specific, too complicated, too high maintenance, not general enough. I preach Occam's Razor here, the lack of time it demanded from my player other than sex was WHY I came to Untamed instead of Tame Beasts 2... that and Tame the Beasts of Skyrim 2 is buggy as fuck, and a gargoyle ruined my save.

I like how it works like now a LOT... I'm just -way- too durable, and nothing is ever a threat, so I really wish I could turn off the health regen if I wished.

Thank you for your time, and I'm sorry I'm a wet blanket. I know you work very hard on the upgrades and I don't mean to belittle your time investment or talent.

Edit: CPU helped me fix some things. I learned how to fix the heal rate, so thank you for all your hard work. c: I don't mean to be rude or sour, I really do love your work DarkConsole. <3 I just thought I should address my concerns. I am not everyone, some people will love the new version, just if nothing else, don't take down version 1.23, or whatever it's at.

I don't use Untamed for my secondary character, but my primary character is a depraved (in all sense of the word) woman. She goes around Skyrim raping bitches, stealing semen from men (one has to wonder if the men enjoy it though), shoving Soul Gems up the vaginas of every unique female NPC, and fucking animals.

Honestly combining everything, you're kinda broken. Not only are your stats through the roof for someone streaking around Skyrim, but if every female you've met has a full batch of Soul Gems inside them, you might walk out with a good 30 Black Soul Gems before you even cover half of the holds. And my Untamed level isn't too much to worry about, since I usually have a large pack on standby somewhere so I don't lose levels.

Are the Untamed buffs as powerful as full Daedric gear? I've never really made a comparison. Granted from what I've been hit by, I think it might be stronger. Mostly magic though, since I can usually take physical hits pretty well.

yes. the numbers are tuned such that if you play on "master" difficulty, the damage and magic resist is roughly equal to a full set of daedric with magic resist enchant on most of by the time you max out your untamed level of 100. all of those numbers which can be tuned in the MCM. for the player those are retroactive when ever your untamed level changes they will be recalculated. for pets they are additive, so its best to start a new pet after changing theirs.

yes they are game breaking if you sit there and fuck 100 animals at level 1. but players will have to be responsible for their own game balance. i casually enjoy them as i progress mainly because i get bored after a few romps and want to go kill shit.

I think I've been building my pack since I began, but I usually give them maybe five levels a piece, and then keep moving. You can't expect me to just sit there fucking the same random wolf I came across, especially since there were two others I'd have to move on to. If I were a real woman, that hole would be inside out an hour ago. D:

I'm a wolf fan, so that's what usually follows me (granted they're probably the more frail hostile animals). I eventually got some Sabercats after two of them trolled the fuck out of my Werewolf form and started juggling me. I tried a dragon for lulz, but they never stick around so I generally don't bother with them. I once birthed a Dragur at random because one hit me in the back and had fun with me until I murdered him. Usually I just go after random animals, even if I get a stray rabbit in my shout range.

whenever i get a computer that can play (my alienware died last weekend) i plan to start on "untamed 2" which im thinking at this point will be a separate mod with a new name. i am hoping that i will be able to customise the way various animals fight. wolves for example, i want them to avoid combat and ditch out if they get too much aggro. i want their howls to buff your party for a few seconds, and i want them to get bolder the more of them you have. i have some pretty zealous plans tbh not sure how much is doable.

whenever i get a computer that can play (my alienware died last weekend) i plan to start on "untamed 2" which im thinking at this point will be a separate mod with a new name. i am hoping that i will be able to customise the way various animals fight. wolves for example, i want them to avoid combat and ditch out if they get too much aggro. i want their howls to buff your party for a few seconds, and i want them to get bolder the more of them you have. i have some pretty zealous plans tbh not sure how much is doable.

Could you also allow a way to level your pack without fucking them 24/7? You become so overpowered so quickly, but your pack just falls over in the end anyway.

Could you also allow a way to level your pack without fucking them 24/7? You become so overpowered so quickly, but your pack just falls over in the end anyway.

all of those numbers which can be tuned in the MCM. for the player those are retroactive when ever your untamed level changes they will be recalculated. for pets they are additive, so its best to start a new pet after changing theirs.

yes they are game breaking if you sit there and fuck 100 animals at level 1. but players will have to be responsible for their own game balance. i casually enjoy them as i progress mainly because i get bored after a few romps and want to go kill shit.

I'm actually wondering if Werewolves are considered unarmored. I'd assume so as the game strips you naked every time, but if that's the case, Untamed and Moonlight Tales could make the most godly Werewolf to ever exist. Moonlight Tales give lot's of excellent perks, some that even transition into your human form, increasing your power even more. If Untamed gives the same bonuses to you in either form, then mixed with the perks, you essentially become walking death. At high Untamed levels, you flesh is pretty much Daedric hard, and with Moonlight Tales, the perks already increase your prowess even further. At that point, I honestly don't think even the strongest of enemies could kill you without taking huge amounts of damage. You become your own super boss.

I'm tempted to get to that level and just spawn very high level enemies with the console and just go after them. See how long I last in a full on onslaught.

I'm actually wondering if Werewolves are considered unarmored. I'd assume so as the game strips you naked every time, but if that's the case, Untamed and Moonlight Tales could make the most godly Werewolf to ever exist. Moonlight Tales give lot's of excellent perks, some that even transition into your human form, increasing your power even more. If Untamed gives the same bonuses to you in either form, then mixed with the perks, you essentially become walking death. At high Untamed levels, you flesh is pretty much Daedric hard, and with Moonlight Tales, the perks already increase your prowess even further. At that point, I honestly don't think even the strongest of enemies could kill you without taking huge amounts of damage. You become your own super boss.

I'm tempted to get to that level and just spawn very high level enemies with the console and just go after them. See how long I last in a full on onslaught.

i think npc werewolves have damage resist. but when /you/ are werewolf, you have none. it also unequips everything so you lose all your enchants and everything.

i think npc werewolves have damage resist. but when /you/ are werewolf, you have none. it also unequips everything so you lose all your enchants and everything.

Das cheating.

I hate how NPCs have perks that only affect them, but you have none. Is it because werewolf form seems to change your race?

just tried it for the first time and found it pretty good! seems to work with beastess ok too :)

but one thing? in the next update if you can? stop the animals setting of traps -.- took my dog, wolf, sabre into a dungeon, in quick succession each set of the swinging axes and killed itself >.< doh!

L2scout. Or you know, look down. If you don't want animals setting things off, you either have to disable the one time traps, or babysit them as you cross those, what I call, "walls of pain" that fling out at you.

99% of that confused me >.<

thing is though the trap wasn't a "one time trap" it repeats

also noticed I don't give birth to baby animals, tried dog, wolf and both were adult? settings are default so not sure if I missed anything?