Im having a problem. I installed this mod, have all the requirements but as soon as i load a game a saber cat spawns and starts attacking me.... any ideas on why this is happening? 

Oh, I don't know.  Maybe this:

[121] Added a line to the end of the error dialog saying you don't have UI Extensions installed to see if that helps people make the connection between them being bad for not installing dependencies and my intentional ruining of their game experience with sabrecats.

Im having a problem. I installed this mod, have all the requirements but as soon as i load a game a saber cat spawns and starts attacking me.... any ideas on why this is happening? 

[121] Added a line to the end of the error dialog saying you don't have UI Extensions installed to see if that helps people make the connection between them being bad for not installing dependencies and my intentional ruining of their game experience with sabrecats.

I have that installed and im still getting attacked by the sabercat

I have that installed and im still getting attacked by the sabercat

Well, Untamed thinks you don't.  Of course without seeing your load order or other debug info (like whats discussed in the pinned threads in the SexLab technical support section) it's a little hard for us to guess what you have and don't have installed, or other info like possible papyrus errors, etc.  Help us help you by providing more info.

Welp, I now have a fox, a wolf, a dog, 2 horses, 3 chickens and a goat as my pack. Ontop of dying of laughter, its going to be difficult for anything to get to me, to attack me. This is good, as I am only level 2. 

I have learned with such a large pack not to 'invite' as my poor game can't handle the multiple turn outs ;), the things you learn. (Not saying this as a bug or anything, just funny.) 

On a more serious note: Mod is doing everything on the tin, thanks again :D

I noticed I was getting the untamed buff from any sex encounter, so I made a new character to test it. Without ever having any encounter with beasts she could get the timed buff even just masturbating. Load order issue or a bug I'm not sure, has anyone else noticed this problem?

Hi, great mod. I just have one problem with it. When I used my mating call I accidently caught Frost (my horse) in it. Since the menu conflicted with riding I dismissed him from the pack. However, now he keeps disappearing, and the "moveto" functions don't work either - it's like he gets disabled.

Yet when I do a horse call (from convenient horses) - he shows up.

How do I fix this? Right now if I switch horses I'll lose Frost forever in my savegame :(

I Can't Zoom In Or Out After My Character Had Sex With An Animal

Plus

Where can I find the penises and stuff for the animals? I can't seem to find it.

Link me the file or something so I can get the privates of the animals.

Other than that, Interestingly cool mod :D

You need More Nasty Critters my friend:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32953-more-nasty-critters/

Should have everything you need to get your beast on, just make sure to follow the install steps exactly.

Something that I always think that would benefit this mod is a way to disable certain NPCs from being targetted without having to disable the whole taming effect. For example, disabling followers, unique, protected, essential creatures or aliases that don't clear on death, would avoid breaking many quests, since that way you'd only be able to tame things that don't matter.

On top of that, being able to disable some individual races would be helpful. I wouldn't mind not affecting horses, for example, or at least not triggering the menu when I try to mount one.

I might patch this myself if I have the time.

I skimmed through the thread looking for the 'issue' I'm running into, but I didn't see anything so I thought I'd ask.

Currently the mod is working perfectly for me, and I think it's amazing. Right now though, the Mating Call shout is playing a 'squish' sound rather than a call? Not sure this is intended or not, but if it is, is there any way of changing it?

Dont know if this has been asked yet or something that has come up but i was wondering if there is a way of adding fighting unarmed you use claws/nails to fight rather than punching

For a short term solution, take a look at "The Lost Grimoire" mod on Nexus ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60796/?).  There is a spell (novice-level alteration) the adds claws to your character when cast.  And the claws do actually appear on your fists in both 1st and 3rd person view.  If you are playing a character that uses alteration, it can fit in quite nicely.  You still use the standard punching animation, but you have the claws on the hand so you are hitting with the claws.  Plus it gives you the claw damage bonus that Khajiit see.  The claws use slot 61, so it you have any mods that uses 61, they can conflict - I had set DDI to use 61 for the device hider which blocked the claws, so I had to change the device hider to another (hopefully) unused slot.

On default settings the mating call is kind of dangerous for me when it reaches multiple animals. I've been testing it on two wolves at once and it either outright crashes the game or it starts sexy time animations with both of them at once, which obviously doesn't really work.

Dont know if this has been asked yet or something that has come up but i was wondering if there is a way of adding fighting unarmed you use claws/nails to fight rather than punching

For a short term solution, take a look at "The Lost Grimoire" mod on Nexus ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60796/?).  There is a spell (novice-level alteration) the adds claws to your character when cast.  And the claws do actually appear on your fists in both 1st and 3rd person view.  If you are playing a character that uses alteration, it can fit in quite nicely.  You still use the standard punching animation, but you have the claws on the hand so you are hitting with the claws.  Plus it gives you the claw damage bonus that Khajiit see.  The claws use slot 61, so it you have any mods that uses 61, they can conflict - I had set DDI to use 61 for the device hider which blocked the claws, so I had to change the device hider to another (hopefully) unused slot.

I was going to say "play a khajit" but you beat me to it.   I wonder, riffing off on this, if there is a way using a PC exclusive anim to have any player race use the cat/lizard claw strikes for unarmed and not fists?

I am going to guess its not as simple as copying some animation files, since that would affect everyone.

I was going to say "play a khajit" but you beat me to it.   I wonder, riffing off on this, if there is a way using a PC exclusive anim to have any player race use the cat/lizard claw strikes for unarmed and not fists?

I am going to guess its not as simple as copying some animation files, since that would affect everyone.

There is a mod on Nexus that makes vampires use the claw attack.  It modifies the vampire character records with "isBeast" (not sure if faction, record checkbox, etc) so all vampires will use the claw attack rather than the basic fists.  Not sure how this might affect other parts of the game, but might something to look at.

Ok, i might just be being stupid here but i can't get this mod to work... no menus or options or anything, i checked LOOT and it says it's active. 

Anyone know why? Have i installed it wrong??

I think you might need to provide more information, while modders are wizards they aren't mind readers (I think), such as your load order and papyrus logs?

Ok, i might just be being stupid here but i can't get this mod to work... no menus or options or anything, i checked LOOT and it says it's active. 

Anyone know why? Have i installed it wrong??

I think you might need to provide more information, while modders are wizards they aren't mind readers (I think), such as your load order and papyrus logs?

It's ok, i uninstalled a few mods, reinstalled this mod works now! sorry