I have some pack members that fell through the level and are lost. I cant call them to me and I cant find them anywere (They also will not die). I tried reseting the mod but it does not clear them out as soon as I start a pack they are still listed as pack members. Is there anyway to purge pack members?

I have some pack members that fell through the level and are lost. I cant call them to me and I cant find them anywere (They also will not die). I tried reseting the mod but it does not clear them out as soon as I start a pack they are still listed as pack members. Is there anyway to purge pack members?

Funny thing as this was similar to what I was about to write. 

I have used this mod for a very long time and consider it an essential plugin. However my gripe is that you cannot summon waiting animals. I don't want to do this all the time but an extra 'Summon ALL' Power would be great for those times when you forget a pack member or they fall out the world as Skyrim is as flaky as ....

I have used this mod for a very long time and consider it an essential plugin. However my gripe is that you cannot summon waiting animals. I don't want to do this all the time but an extra 'Summon ALL' Power would be great for those times when you forget a pack member or they fall out the world as Skyrim is as flaky as ....

"call pack ignores told to wait" is an option in the mcm.

"call pack ignores told to wait" is an option in the mcm.

It is, and I am blind. Thank you.

i implemented long/short presses for animals today.

* short press / tap = normal untamed menu

* long press = instant command mode (wait there, go there, do that shit, like normal followers)

i found some interesting new features today (sexlab) that i am going to have to update Untamed for:

* animals can have genders now

* each actor can have its own orgasm now.

I have found a couple of bugs.

The 'Mate Call: Charm all who heard' MCM option doesn't work. Everyone nearby still gets added to the pack when I use the mate call shout.

If you have a mod that reduces shout cooldowns, you can use the 'One with the Pack' shout twice, and it stacks!

Also, horses are a bit finnicky to interact with. Because when you activate them, you jump on their back.

EDIT:

I would also like to see a cooldown option (per animal, maybe?) so you can't just have your way with the sleeping bear in Helgen until you're maxed out.

• 1 month later...

Hello, it's rly very good mod and i've love it so much. But i can't stay away from the idea that you can't command your pet to start sex with other NPC. Can i ask you to add this feature to your modification?

I legitimately cannot get the animals to have sexy time with me. Everytime I call It will not work, and when I attemt to fondle it will not work also. I have tried everything I can, re-installing mods, redoing animations, etc. I still cannot get it to work at all! Can someone help me?

did you check creature animations in sexlab?

I legitimately cannot get the animals to have sexy time with me. Everytime I call It will not work, and when I attemt to fondle it will not work also. I have tried everything I can, re-installing mods, redoing animations, etc. I still cannot get it to work at all! Can someone help me?

did you check creature animations in sexlab?

Yes I did.

I also apologies, oh great creator for my pitiful plight. please bestow upon I the greatest gift of knowledge. Or if not I'm going to hang myself from my testicles until I die ;)

If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me where I can find those hoof boots from the videos?  Been searching everywhere for them.

you havent found them because i havent released them. they are part of a cow girl set im working on for soulgem oven.

If it's not too much trouble, could you tell me where I can find those hoof boots from the videos?  Been searching everywhere for them.

you havent found them because i havent released them. they are part of a cow girl set im working on for soulgem oven.

Cool, thanks!