hello, just a quick question. Does the bonus armor / magic resist dissolve when the PC is wearing  actual armor? or does the player lose untamed ranks when armor is used? i'm a little confused to if there is an actual reason to walk around naked (aside from "because i can"). i did read the OP but i couldn't find any answer but maybe i missed it. Thanks

I know it is quite some time since you updated this mod but a "disable" feature in the MCM would be quite handy. you know fot those playthroughs when you are playing as a dude instead of a gal. I could just remove all the spells from my list too ofcourse...

hello, just a quick question. Does the bonus armor / magic resist dissolve when the PC is wearing  actual armor? or does the player lose untamed ranks when armor is used? i'm a little confused to if there is an actual reason to walk around naked (aside from "because i can"). i did read the OP but i couldn't find any answer but maybe i missed it. Thanks

You can remove the effect from the effects list i believe. That way if yu want to play normal without the buff you can still play the game normally. Btw i have sexlab leveling also which makes the game even more easier :D

Hello, I just installed the mod and really like the idea, but for some strange reason my characters body turns invisible during sex. I already tried resetting and reinstalling the mod. Has anyone got a solution? Have a nice day, CaptainCrazyMoFo. ;) 

that should have nothing to do with untamed :) my guess is you use a custom body or cloth / armor and when you get a a half undress scene  only torso and perhaps helmet was removed removed..

As soon as you reach an animation where all cloth is removed it will turn visible but that does not happen with creature scene as the mostly only contain one animation sequence per encounter.

you could try setting up sexlab "stripping" to remove all equipment at once instead in stages :)

Hello, still enjoying this mod very much.  I would like to ask when the new critters will start being able to "join" in the fun.  Goat, ash hopper, etc....  I tried to see if the goat one worked, not yet though.   I just thought of something and I'll see if that was missing.  Not the FNIS thing to be sure.  I've many animations and FNIS is part of my normal routine.  Thank you. ^_^

I tried to re-register animations.... didn't work.  I had to install More Nasty Creatures manually since NMM said it couldn't do it.  <_<   The critters all have the parts, just no animation.  Any suggestions?

Load up SL 1.60, install the latest MNC, install the patch someone posted today or yesterday for registering races, launch, re-register animations in SL. Thta's all you need, Untamed doesn't have to do anything.

You'll finally be able to sex up all those deer that keep following you around. :-)

Load up SL 1.60, install the latest MNC, install the patch someone posted today or yesterday for registering races, launch, re-register animations in SL. Thta's all you need, Untamed doesn't have to do anything.

You'll finally be able to sex up all those deer that keep following you around. :-)

this.

untamed is coded such that the day people add more animations for more animals, or add male on animal animatoins, it will just work. untamed has nothing hard coded for animals or genders because i wanted all the things. the only thing limiting it what animations people are making. i am a coder not an animator.

this.

untamed is coded such that the day people add more animations for more animals, or add male on animal animatoins, it will just work. untamed has nothing hard coded for animals or genders because i wanted all the things. the only thing limiting it what animations people are making. i am a coder not an animator.

I had a feeling about that.  However, you are rather brilliant with such things and hoped you'd suggest something.... Just as Bad Dog did.  I'll do that and forget the dang deer, me lookin for goats.  LOL

hello im need help on this bug in the beast form...

sorry for my bad english

please help my

I think you need to overwrite the standard skeleton set up with Untamed's.  That is how I solved this similar problem with the Sabre Cat form.

Had to start a new game to get it to take.  Now however everything works. Thanks!!! ^_^   

Just downloaded the latest, thanks.

For those who have pack members that are wandering off which they are attached to and don't want to lose: Find it, dismiss it, then real quick do a mating call before everybody goes aggro. The same creature will come back, you'll give it its name back, and from then on he'll stay with you. :-)

A small question. Would there be any chance for integration with BeeingFemale for handling the animal spawning from sex? If you were to use both mods, I can see that it would get just a bit silly that you could get "pregnant" with two things at once, and there is an addon for BeeingFemale that enables giving birth to creature actors. Or maybe a small option to turn that part off depending on which you'd rather use to handle it, leaving the companion systems intact.