I have a problem with the camera position when using creature change spell ( cat and bear ) : it is stuck under the ground when starting in third person  , no matter if  i try to move it , in first person , there is no sound .

Really annoying, and making animal form useless because controlless.

Can you verify this please ?

I had deinstalled Enhanced Camera view , but no matter, same result.

i am get this error dog not in sex lab creature allowed i have creature animation cheeked in sex lab, and fnis creature pack 6.0.1 ( do i need 5.0 )

and creature framework has no creatures listed in any mods any ideas

I legitimately cannot get the animals to have sexy time with me. Everytime I call It will not work, and when I attemt to fondle it will not work also. I have tried everything I can, re-installing mods, redoing animations, etc. I still cannot get it to work at all! Can someone help me?

i to am having this problem and i posted a reply saying so

i just get a debug mesage saying that dog,wolf,ect is not sexblepost-119999-0-70311400-1454134276_thumb.jpg

mmm... I have on my HDD, untamed version 123.. is bugged?

on site now i find only 122.

123 was removed. a reason was given but I don't remember what the reason was. right now Current Version: untamed-122

I have 123 and no bugged, all is ok.

ok, thanks to all  ;)

I try with v123

S.

A small bug appears. For some reason when the normal SabreCat dies and I revive him, his attack power stats are reset to 1.0 x. The same applies to his resist magic stats. All oter stats remain safe. I dont know if this is intended, I just know that dears, wolves, bears and trolls for example keep there stats (which is actually much better than losing all progress when an animal dies).

Can you please have a look into this Dark C?

A small bug appears. For some reason when the normal SabreCat dies and I revive him, his attack power stats are reset to 1.0 x. The same applies to his resist magic stats. All oter stats remain safe. I dont know if this is intended, I just know that dears, wolves, bears and trolls for example keep there stats (which is actually much better than losing all progress when an animal dies).

Can you please have a look into this Dark C?

Sorry. This wasnt a bug. ALL aimals reset after death, some stats remain I think though. SOme anmals kept their stats because I glitched the mod by tweaking settings mid game somehow. So member who were having a rank keep that rank even after death, the rest of the members who joined later after me changing settings reset after death.

I also now am using the catch up option which is even better than members keeping their stats. This option somehow offers a small handicap which makes the game more interesting.

Im getting some kind of c++ error randomly causing the game to freeze but I cant see what it is because the skyrim screen always floats on top. also my wolf is always in an aggressive stance and doesn't follow me around

The error is not directly related to this mod.

Use google to search for

C++ runtime 2015

(I would have given u the link but google gives me a redirect to german versions and I dont know if u understand German)

Download BOTH x86 and x64 versions!

The x86 is for 32 bit and the x64 for 64bit. If ure Pc is 32 bit, only install x86. If it is 64 bit, first install x86, then x64! If you only install x64 when on 64 bit, the error will persist and still ctd your game.

In case u still get the error after installing correctly, then place those runtime installation files into your Skyrim root directory. Then reinstall them from there. Windows installer will ask u if u sant to repair, accept.

that c++ error is a general error that is well known in some parts of the game. like if you go to the soul cairne and pick up one of that guys book pages, you will experience that error every 23 minutes or so until you complete that quest. it could also be caused by nioverride or papyrusutil if something obscure broke. but this is all papyrus. the best i can do is tell you to try and figure out the pattern of cause and see if its something i can avoid or change.

I don't know if this has been brought up, but when told to wait, your animal friends become stock still statues. They won't defend themselves if attacked, or even move arround the point they were told to wait at, which kinda makes them useless as guards, or even having your little foxes hang back if they're ambushed.

Other than that, everything is spectacular.

I don't know if this has been brought up, but when told to wait, your animal friends become stock still statues. They won't defend themselves if attacked, or even move arround the point they were told to wait at, which kinda makes them useless as guards, or even having your little foxes hang back if they're ambushed.

yeah the problem was if i let them fight, they would not return to where they were. so if you were gone, and they fought. and then they fought something else. adn then fought something else, they could end up miles from where you left them.

completely unrelated, i wanted to leave this here since its my 2nd most active support thread. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57803-shout-out-to-my-helpers-and-a-personal-dump

yeah the problem was if i let them fight, they would not return to where they were. so if you were gone, and they fought. and then they fought something else. adn then fought something else, they could end up miles from where you left them.

I'd be okay with that, actually. They're wild animals, after all, and there's a summon shout to get them back. The business of not defending themselves is a real problem for me... nothing like getting told your sabrecat has been killed by a puppy because you stopped to talk to somebody.