FIXED:  Turned out to be 'Birds and Flocks' mod. When I enable it, untamed matting animation trigger stops. I have no idea why;  nothing in the Birds.esp is even touching the Untamed mod tree.. 

Strangeness. 

I may reinstall and just test this again with that.

First off, thanks for the all the hard work!  But currently I am seeing an odd issue with the 'Mating Call'. I am hoping someone in the forums can help me.  I'm sure it  has to be something I'm doing and not a bug.  

When attempting to use it on a nearby Sabre Cat, I see the following scroll in the corner if I turn on the debug options.

[uT]Sabre Cat (Sabre Cat) is not in SexLab.AllowedCreature'

[uT]Sabre Cat is not sexable.

2015_07_09_00005.jpg

This is my first time attempting to post an image to this forum, so feel free to knock me around a bit.

In the console I am seeing: 

[CF][Creature] Started on ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF00093E)>]]
[CF][Creature] Started on ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF0008D0)>]]
[CF][Creature] ["Grok" [Actor < (0007A0E9)>]] unaroused
[CF][Main Quest] The cloak is being applied for the first time since game load
[CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Grok" [Actor < (0007A0E9)>]]; there is no normal armour
[CF][Creature] ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF00093E)>]] unaroused
[CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF00093E)>]]; there is no normal armour
[CF][Creature] ["Sabre Cat" [lvlpredatorscript < (000DDDF0)>]] unaroused
[CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Sabre Cat" [lvlpredatorscript < (000DDDF0)>]]; there is no normal armour
[CF][Creature] ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF0008D0)>]] unaroused
[CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF0008D0)>]]; there is no normal armour
[CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF0008D0)>]]; already active
[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Forsworn Forager" [Actor < (0009009A)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF00093E)>]]; already active
[CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["Sabre Cat" [lvlpredatorscript < (000DDDF0)>]]; already active
[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Forsworn Briarheart" [masterambushscript < (000900A7)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Forsworn Forager" [masterambushscript < (000900A9)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Forsworn Forager" [Actor < (0009009B)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Forsworn Shaman" [masterambushscript < (000900A5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[CF][Creature Apply] Failure on ["Forsworn Shaman" [masterambushscript < (000900A5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Breton" [Race ]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[CF][Creature] Finished on ["Sabre Cat" [lvlpredatorscript < (000DDDF0)>]]
[CF][Framework] Removed active actor ["Sabre Cat" [lvlpredatorscript < (000DDDF0)>]]
[CF][Creature] No active mod for [None]; dispelling
[CF][Framework] Adding active actor ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF001541)>]]
[CF][Creature] Started on ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF001541)>]]
[CF][Creature] ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF001541)>]] unaroused
[CF][Creature] Not equipping normal armour on ["Sabre Cat" [Actor < (FF001541)>]]; there is no normal armour

After the 'join pack' shout the Sabre Cat(s) affected by it happily join my pack and acts normal, there is no animation.  I spent a few hours checking to see if sexlab's Creature animations are on and validating FNIS has ran.  I removed Automatic Variants to see if there was a problem with the name being 'Sabre Cat' with a space.   I've started a new game and tested it on a few things like foxes, a large frost spider, and a bear;  all seem to have the same results. No animation with the shout or 'Fondle' option.

Thanks again for the mod and any help would be appreciated.

- Softpaws

For somereason all this mod does for me is continue to spawn sabre cats. It literally wont stop 

Try reading the fucking OP:

[121] Added a line to the end of the error dialog saying you don't have UI Extensions installed to see if that helps people make the connection between them being bad for not installing dependencies and my intentional ruining of their game experience with sabrecats.

Install UIExtensions and the problem should disappear...

Same thing happened to me and that's what I thought the problem was. So before I installed the missing component I turned on God mode and ran round Skyrim with my insane cat pack. Caused a lot of grief. 

This is so funny, my character seems only to be able to push out foxes with the spell.  A fox was the first critter she played around with after a strange mod conflict.  The spell works, and she does not  contestant drop them one after another as some see to have.  Any suggestions on how to clear this foxes sperm? .. :wacko:

- Softpaws

BTW UI Extensions has been installed.

For somereason all this mod does for me is continue to spawn sabre cats. It literally wont stop 

Try reading the fucking OP:

[121] Added a line to the end of the error dialog saying you don't have UI Extensions installed to see if that helps people make the connection between them being bad for not installing dependencies and my intentional ruining of their game experience with sabrecats.

Install UIExtensions and the problem should disappear...

Same thing happened to me and that's what I thought the problem was. So before I installed the missing component I turned on God mode and ran round Skyrim with my insane cat pack. Caused a lot of grief. 

Hi. I have uiextensions 1.2, papyrusutil 2.8, skse 1.7.2. & untamed 121. Dc-untamed-000.esp is pretty low in list, A9 (placed by loot). Edit: all are low in priority list of MO. Edit2: this is a new game, right after setup w/ alternate start.

The issue I'm running into is bandits and other humanoids are receiving the beastial health buff if they manage to sex my character (and generally being fully healed by the end of the sex. Also seems to have a duration of 14400 seconds, so they keep healing). It's very confusing :\

Edit: it seems that my pack is not receiving the heal effect.

Also, I cannot toggle off the post-sex heal option. It is always reset when I go into the menu again. Edit: looks like the toggle for this option is not in dcc_ut_QuestMenu.pcc?

Apologies if this has been brought up before, went back many pages. Only internet is on phone so hard to search long topic.

Edit: it looks like the quest controller script is defaulting to casting 'dcc_ut_SpellBeastial' on the NPCs. Edit2 Moved that line to 584. Is applying the spell to the player now but still missing the pack. Though not sure if this spell is supposed to be applied to pack mates.

Edit 07/18: changed things around a bit in the two scripts. Seems to be working now. Would attach the files but the mobile version of the forum is crippled. Edit: you don't know pain until trying to use a forum's regular version on mobile. Have some files. Hope they help someone. tmp_22147-SexLab Untamed v121-wyrdepatches-373846764.zip

I've got a problem right now where some of my pack is lost. I turned on the "recruit other creatures" option and had a werewolf and two spriggans following me... for a while. Now they still show up in my pack list, but never come when summoned and I don't know where they've got to. I do have the option turned on to have the summon shout get even creatures who have been told to stay. I do have another non-fuzzy creature in my pack (skeleton draman from Immersive Creatures) and he behaves as he should. (The werewolf is a creature from SIC too, not one of the human/werewolf NPC's from the vanilla game.)

I think I lost them because they weren't following me properly in the first place, though I'm not entirely sure.

Any ideas how to get these guys back, or evict them from the pack?

Would it be possible to add some sort of check if player is using Dogs of Skyrim mod? Trying to talk / interact  with the dogs sometimes opens two dialogue screens (One for the untamed mod & one for normal human interaction). Dogs from that mod can be added to my pack but won't fight or can't be fondled  :blush: .

Another nit, but annoying: If I tell my pack to stay, they won't defend me or themselves. I've had pack members die while I was elsewhere because I told them to stay and they wouldn't defend themselves from some minor predator which just stood there hacking at them until they died.

i would really love to use this mod but i can't just because of the beast essence healing passive you get after "getting done" with your beast, disabling it doesn't work because it just turns itself back on..a little help because i have no idea what im doing wrong 

EDIT nevermind! i found a way to turn it off by going into TES5Edit and just plain as day removing the effects... thanks for the mod

Um, I hope this is not repeated on the topic but I do have one minor complaint about this great mod. A rather hilarious misshappening. Is there a way to prevent using it on my owned horse? The minor problem is that once I accidentally charmed my own horse, I can't seem to ride him/her anymore, and once this mod is activated, trying to ride the horse or get off of him/her is a BAD idea. I was stuck accessing the menu instead of being able to get back off my horse, whoops.

Problem 1: the Mating Call wave had affected just about EVERYTHING that was an animal within quite a long distance of me; I caught the attention of not only some minor enemies I was testing it on (which worked successfully) but it ended up affecting my horse, and even a cow from a distance (lol). I don't mind the other animals but kinda concerned that I had to leave my horse behind now.

Um, I hope this is not repeated on the topic but I do have one minor complaint about this great mod. A rather hilarious misshappening. Is there a way to prevent using it on my owned horse? The minor problem is that once I accidentally charmed my own horse, I can't seem to ride him/her anymore, and once this mod is activated, trying to ride the horse or get off of him/her is a BAD idea. I was stuck accessing the menu instead of being able to get back off my horse, whoops.

Problem 1: the Mating Call wave had affected just about EVERYTHING that was an animal within quite a long distance of me; I caught the attention of not only some minor enemies I was testing it on (which worked successfully) but it ended up affecting my horse, and even a cow from a distance (lol). I don't mind the other animals but kinda concerned that I had to leave my horse behind now.

Can't you speak to your horse and dismiss him?

I caught some slaughter fish one time who were always getting left behind because they were out of water. Every once and a while when we would stop for a time one of them would show up. I was able to dismiss them at which time my bear ate them.

Can't you speak to your horse and dismiss him?

I caught some slaughter fish one time who were always getting left behind because they were out of water. Every once and a while when we would stop for a time one of them would show up. I was able to dismiss them at which time my bear ate them.

Stupid me. I didn't try that. Well then, thanks for a simple reminder. Oops again. *facepalm*

One other side note was that how I noticed when I accessed the Untamed System, it gone in but then when I try to go back to it while the menu was opened once, it kind of bugged out. This was due to using ver. 1.18 though at the time, so I'm sure updating it will eliminate such a small issue.

Hi there! Fantastic mod, but I'm having an issue. I was having animation problems which I then fixed, but my problem now is that wolfs just straight up dont have dicks. They did when I was having the no animation issue, but now that the animations seem to be working their dicks apparently flew off somewhere. I searched the topic and didnt seem to find a post adressing this, sorry if it already has been.

Edited by Maximum124

Hi there! Fantastic mod, but I'm having an issue. I was having animation problems which I then fixed, but my problem now is that wolfs just straight up dont have dicks. They did when I was having the no animation issue, but now that the animations seem to be working their dicks apparently flew off somewhere. I searched the topic and didnt seem to find a post adressing this, sorry if it already has been.

I seem to have this issue regularly when loading save games. I fix it by going into MCM - Creature Framework - General - Re Register Mods

I seem to have this issue regularly when loading save games. I fix it by going into MCM - Creature Framework - General - Re Register Mods

That seemed to work! But now my animations are broken again, all that seems to happen is that I clip into the wolf and the sounds start playing, but not the animations.

EDIT: Ive seemed to have it pinned down to zaz animations and creature framework, for some reason resetting one or the other no matter what breaks both or the other one... Im gonna try re downloading both and see if that fixes anything

EDIT 2: alright it really seems to be a problem with zaz, Im thinking that the dicks are there just not in the right spot since it isnt animating right. And its a universal problem, since the other mods I have that use zaz seem to not be playing those animations either.

This is really strange, as sometimes I can get the animations to work say If I just load the save again. Gonna bring this up on the zaz thread and see if I get anything.

• 2 weeks later...

hello, I have a problem with dialogues. There are no dialogues, and the wheel is not turning up either.

I used EFF in the past, there with the same setup the wheel is worked. I had Beastess, but when I read about dialogue conflicts I removed it and started a new game. Still there is no dialogue option or wheel even in the new game.

Is anybody can help me with this, please?

Edit: problem solved.

It was mod conflict.

Constantly CTDs when I use run with the pack or shapeshift spells.

Tried with SKSE 1.7.2 and the 1.7.3 beta with all the other required mods and UIExtensions 

It worked for a solid 3 hours then broke seemingly out of the blue and I haven't been able to fix it or discover the exact cause since.

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided that my newest character would be using Untamed as it's major gimmick, with probably some lycanthrope somewhere down the line to boot, and thus far I'm getting a decent enough start I suppose.

However, I've noticed a few minor quibbles and issues that I felt like I should ask before going too much further with my packhunting skills- or really, my lack of em.

1: There seems to be some conflicting issues between Untamed and SoulGem Oven. I'm gonna wait until Soulgem Oven hits V3, but it seems that even with 90% fertility rate for Soulgem the untamed matings seem to overwrite it for it's own needs.

2: Probably a glitch with the latest sexlab, but I accidentally triggered three different wolf types with a Mating Call and all three of them tried to do the introductory mating at once, stacking atop each other with all thier animations playing at once, and the player character confused and trying to keep up X3

3. I swear, trying to keep wolves alive is just torture x,x Any real tips on what to use for pack fodder without needing to hump them to Oblivion and back, or should I just lurk around Ivarstead until I can pounce a Sabercat and be done with it? I am using SIC and Bad Dog's update for it, so those options are available.

4. I seem to be having some script lag issues, to the point where I can use a mating call to try and gather packmates, only for my existing packmates to kill every new packmate to the man. :s Which leads to...

5. When I get dead packmates, the corpses still count as 'packmates'. Thus far I've been jsut dismissing them, but anyone know if Untamed has a revival system or a way to make a particularly badass companion essential? preferably not via console commands.

Still, the mod's been a blast so far :D

EDIT: I'm a derp, 1 isn't a fault of Untamed at all.

Thank you for the update I love you mod and by adding the deseaise from Moonlight Tales I love using that mod and it and the recommended works very well with untamed and Sexlab Werewolf :)

also to those that may have problem with Zaz try installing Mfg Console.  Sexlab 1.6 it was removed Mfg Console so ZaZ animation have be getting some problems playing correctly.