I do not know if it is just me but I got hit with a massive after updating to Untamed with MO

I have just started a new char and got hit many time with this

stack:
    [dcc_ut_QuestMenu (63008974)].dcc_ut_QuestMenu.ClearOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 958
    [dcc_ut_QuestMenu (63008974)].dcc_ut_QuestMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 841
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (17000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 136

Papyrus.0.log

Better remove the recomendation of Beastess, in its description it says it have conflicts with untamed.

If it is from the load order I can say it slightly out of date as that was pre MO which I have tried to get to work for a little over a week now. Beastress is not install and it is not install unless I want to play as a Beastress.

Problem is I am not sure if I do every correct... and I have not Idea how to export my loader as I could with NMM

I do not know if it is just me but I got hit with a massive after updating to Untamed with MO

stack:

[dcc_ut_QuestMenu (63008974)].dcc_ut_QuestMenu.ClearOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 958

[dcc_ut_QuestMenu (63008974)].dcc_ut_QuestMenu.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 841

[sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (17000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 136

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

looks like your skyui / mcm is fucked.

[08/31/2015 - 09:58:10PM] ERROR: Array index 104 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
	[SLENMCMQuest (5D0274DA)].SLENMCMScript.ClearOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 957
	[SLENMCMQuest (5D0274DA)].SLENMCMScript.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 841
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (17000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124

because its not just untamed.

you know the drill. check for conflicts, load orders, and dependencies. blah blah. mo will highlight conflicts in red when you select a mod.

stack:

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

looks like your skyui / mcm is fucked.

[08/31/2015 - 09:58:10PM] ERROR: Array index 104 is out of range (0-0)
stack:
	[SLENMCMQuest (5D0274DA)].SLENMCMScript.ClearOptionBuffers() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 957
	[SLENMCMQuest (5D0274DA)].SLENMCMScript.CloseConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 841
	[SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (17000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnMenuClose() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 124

because its not just untamed.

you know the drill. check for conflicts, load orders, and dependencies. blah blah. mo will highlight conflicts in red when you select a mod.

belive me I know the drill :) thanks anyway always good to be reminded ... weird though both are updated to the newest version.

no conflict visible by MO, all dependencies accounted for.... load order sorted both with loot and adjust by me as MO say some of them need to be moved.

found outh that some of the error was cleaned up if I uninstalled them from MO and installed them Again with NMM for some reason.

as for the SLENMCMQuest error that went away by the lasted update and have did not reapper again.

I will try reinstall skyui / mcm thanks for noticing it :D and thank you for taking the time to look at it and answer my post :)

belive me I know the drill :) thanks anyway always good to be reminded ... weird though both are updated to the newest version.

no conflict visible by MO, all dependencies accounted for.... load order sorted both with loot and adjust by me as MO say some of them need to be moved.

found outh that some of the error was cleaned up if I uninstalled them from MO and installed them Again with NMM for some reason.

as for the SLENMCMQuest error that went away by the lasted update and have did not reapper again.

I will try reinstall skyui / mcm thanks for noticing it :D and thank you for taking the time to look at it and answer my post :)

let me know if you figure out the cause. it's always good to know about various problems so i know what broke what the next time someone has an issue.

let me know if you figure out the cause. it's always good to know about various problems so i know what broke what the next time someone has an issue.

I can not tell much but downgrading 5.1 to SkyUI 4.1 removed the entries still had to install via NMM to get it to do that.... Perhaps some setting in MO that cause...

I just started using MO last week but now neither SLAmainscr.pex is working or SOS Actor.Magic. Must something fundamental I have done when using MO when I install either the mods or something else but I have had it....

I give up using MO and will delete everything and start over and install everthing with NMM atleast that will only take 5 hours or so with downloading and install and have never giving me any problems that I have not ben able to handle myself unless it is a new update that gives me problems ;) . I will take that and reinstall every 6 month or so atleast this I at least do understand :blush:

Thank you for all you help darkconsole you have ben very helpful :) and thank you again for a great mod that is Untamed :D

I wouldn't think it to be SkyUI 5 vs 4 itself normally, since I am running 5 fine myself. They didn't really touch the MCM stuff as far as I can tell. You're not by chance one of those guys that just upgraded to Windows 10 are you?

Lucky no :) still running 8.1 even though it have tried several times to sneak win 10 in ;)

downgrading to 4 cleared most of the problems but that was not for you mod as soon as I installed it via NMM there where no problem.

But that seems to not to have ben my only problems the SLA19 ( SAR19 ) I had installed was Corrupt even though MO never mention it as soon as NMM to a look at it it said it was corrupt. when SLA20 was install both that and many others started to work including SOS and SuH which are depended on SLA

One of my main problems with MO seems to be some of my mod need to be install with FORMOD as false to get them to install correctly with some custom races after that they work.

last it seems that where the SKYUI 4 where importent seems to be for Predator Vision and A Matter of Time perhaps because they have not ben updated sinces 2013 for one and 2014 for another A Matter of Time can still run fine with 5.1 but it does give some errors in the log but Predator Vision spams error almost every minut it seems

I have now completly given up on MO for atleast some time... simple put this is the second time I have fail using MO. So I will use NMM for the next couple of month or until my Skyrim folder gets too bloated to work.

though I do have a question regarding you mod :) the last update that sould work with Moonlight Tales right  does also work with the newst called Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Essentials http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59463/? it was made because the old Moonlight tales had some compatebility issue ?

::EDIT::

Well back at NMM and a nice small log for once... for some reason SKSE 1.7.3 could not be seen by some of the mods until I installed the "SKSE Tester" they seems to find it. and SKYUI 5.1 works now as well... no idea why anymore :blush:

Here is the lates log Papyrus.0.log just loaded my newst game it was saved just after all setting have ben set how I like them... there is still error though but proberly not something I can away with...

And here is the newst char I made after cleaning with TESVedit the main file and dlc.

I have errors but every mod work without any problem and all shows up in MCM ingame :) perhaps MO have just made me think to much with out enjoying the game :blush:

newst log completely new game and char as soon as she gets out of Whiterun she is going to strip down and run wild with the pack and with Diabella  tatoo's blessings :D

Papyrus.0.log

::EDIT::

I think I have an idea why SKSE and SkyUI game me problems. The more I think about the more I think I just use steam to uninstall skyrim instead of deleting the Skyrim folder which is what I normally do. perhaps there was some residue from those to hanging around and the old desktop shortcut point to that.

I am, like... super interested in trying out this mod, but I has a couple inquiries.

1) Are the animals you "recruit" actual followers? I run Sanguine's Debauchery Plus and Your Money Or Your Life, so I'm hoping that they are -- that way, when I get captured my pack will all get dismissed, and I can enjoy building up a new one after I escape. If they aren't real followers, there might be... issues with SD+, and the other defeat scenerios used in YMOYL. It would be a bit bizarre if I woke up in chains, with a massive pack of wolves milling about being useless.

2) Is there a toggle that can disable the protective bonus? Not that I don't see the appeal of charging bare-assed through the plains of Whiterun, but I'm both fond of my armor and leery of mods that will make my character overpowered. :3

--------------------------

Edit:

So I got a little impatient and decided to try it out on my old, useless save. The pack doesn't get dismissed when I'm defeated, unfortunately. :< And I did like that there were so many options regarding the protective buff, but for some reason I was given an insane amount of health regen. I'm not sure where it came from (maybe it was from all the wolf-rutting?) but it took 3 bandits almost two minutes to beat me down at level 1, when I went to test it. I guess I'll be setting this mod aside -- which sucks, because other than those two things I absolutely loved it!

The pop-up menu for interacting with pack members was awesome, and way less intrusive than other bestiality mods. I also liked the number of options available in the MCM menu -- especially the custom scale setting! Though it would be even nicer if there were individual options for each beast type -- the spiders still suffered from being giant, horrible monsters.

Hum. Maybe I will try creating an Altmer necromancer and build an army of obedient, undead fucktoys.

Well, this is a great mod really, and seems it works ok, I didn't had any problems until now. Of course that if the main idea of this mod is to allow you to being naked No Naked Comments is mandatory (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13050/?), and you should recomend it too.

Another thing to complain is that you actually have no penalty for using clothes. And well the idea of playing naked it already explored by Dibela Defenders (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1240-dibellan-defender-naked-heroines-of-skyrim/) and even on it you lose every bonus if you use clothes. So I really think you should have a penalty for use clothes too, or you can just have both, the bonus of the pack and the armor, what would be game braking.

Of course the second main idea of this mod is to be a leader of a pack, what is a great idea, of course the pack will die eventually, or you would need to keep having sex with then to get they stronger and evolving yourself in the prossess. Do you understand? To get a new member in the pack and get it strong enough to face bigger battles, you would need to train it, what would train you, and since there is no limit for this and no level base, you can easilly cheat, or will end up making it on later levels to get your pack to survive. My suggestion is, make evolution of the pack like a normal evolution of Skyrim, A Skill. If you create a skill in the skill tree (or overwrite one existent, like invocation) and make it gain exp based on the sex with animals, with the effect of it being increase the HP/Armor/Stamina/Attack of your pack as One Handed do with your Sword Attack. 

Another idea is to have the option for making the beasts rape someone, and of course, since we have so animations with more than one beast, why not when using mating call you have a chance of a threesome or a foursome depending on the animal?

Also, I know this isn't really needed for this mod idea, but I also tested Beastess and noticed that both mods would be even better if they encorage you to live in the wilds, especially with RND active. So instead of doing like Wildlings and make everyone attack you until you find a hood, I will give you the same list of ideas of penalties that I gave to Carloss in Beastess mod thread.

A raise of the prizes;

A chance someone with low morale rapes you;

You could be refused by all guilds (since you live naked);

Reduced money rewards;

Be forbidden to buy a house and from being tane (it is possible without breaking the main chain of events if you remove that line of Balgruff naming you tane and the appearing of Lydia, you would still have the quest Way of the Voice, but wouldn't be tane);

Substitute the normal naked lines (that people says) with bad language or hitting on you (Hit like "You are the most gorgeous thing I ever saw" and not hit like punching);

Maybe some people running from you;

Not allowing you to have vanilla followers (you would need make at least one custom follower for that, because you need a follower to hold your stuff);

Not being able to rent a room, or not gaining the "well rested" after sleeping an inn (you can't sleep well with so many people around), gaining it only when sleeping in a bed in the wilds, like in one of the Beastess homes, or in one dungeun.

Well that is it. I hope this helps to improve this great mod.

So, I'm a big fan of this mod. It goes really, really well together with the Beastess Lairs mod here on LoversLab. Though for some reason the wolves don't tend to zone into the lairs with you. I've had sabre cats do it however.  Weird. It's solvable with Call Pack Anyway.

I was just wondering if there would be a way to get an option to allow your pack having sex with your followers to also raise their levels? I have no idea how much work that would be or if that would be interesting at all, but I'll ask at least!

Overall I really enjoy this mod and I hope you will keep updating it!

the whole reason i invented the fake leveling system is because there is no way to actually cause them to level without editing the vanilla records. i will not do that, because i want this to be compatible with any mod that adds/modifies animals (there are tonnes). the more you sex the stronger they will get. most people having problems with wolves are doing something dumb like taking an untamed 3 wolf into a bear cave, or running mods that make skyrim super fucking hard without adjusting the untamed level progressions to keep up with the extra damage. my default progression values assume you are playing vanilla level of difficulty on Expert, at which case i would not take a wolf into a bear cave without the wolf being at least level 16 (out of 100), and even then, you better keep the aggro off the wolf so it can do its job of dpsing. i think that is the problem most people are having, they aren't grasping the concept of tanking vs damaging. perhaps they havent played enough to unlock the cower and taunt shouts, i dunno. wolves cannot tank for you. they just cant. bears are the tanks, sabrecats can manage it if you are careful. trolls are probably the most cheat tanks in vanilla beat only by gargoyles from dawnguard.

the zoning in problem is something i am constantly dicking with. the next update will contain a fix for dwarven arrows that i fucked up trying to make a pokeball system, as well as a fix so that you dont get untamed armor while waering armor, as well as anotehr "fix" for the animals zoning in (have to be around them for at least 30sec so that the sript updates their ability to open doors, before trying a door, after the fix), as well as a new buff that will increase pack attack speed the more naked you are.

i don't have an eta. sometime in september 2015. i'm trying to get SGO3 done first.

I would like to ask if Untamed works with Draugrs, Ashmen and Seekers. Many mods forgot completely Solstheim. Until now I used Beastess but I dislike it main quest.

I started a new game so it's agood time for tests.

PS: I like DM and is good to know about it  :)

enable additional creature in mcm

the whole reason i invented the fake leveling system is because there is no way to actually cause them to level without editing the vanilla records. i will not do that, because i want this to be compatible with any mod that adds/modifies animals (there are tonnes). the more you sex the stronger they will get. most people having problems with wolves are doing something dumb like taking an untamed 3 wolf into a bear cave, or running mods that make skyrim super fucking hard without adjusting the untamed level progressions to keep up with the extra damage. my default progression values assume you are playing vanilla level of difficulty on Expert, at which case i would not take a wolf into a bear cave without the wolf being at least level 16 (out of 100), and even then, you better keep the aggro off the wolf so it can do its job of dpsing. i think that is the problem most people are having, they aren't grasping the concept of tanking vs damaging. perhaps they havent played enough to unlock the cower and taunt shouts, i dunno. wolves cannot tank for you. they just cant. bears are the tanks, sabrecats can manage it if you are careful. trolls are probably the most cheat tanks in vanilla beat only by gargoyles from dawnguard.

the zoning in problem is something i am constantly dicking with. the next update will contain a fix for dwarven arrows that i fucked up trying to make a pokeball system, as well as a fix so that you dont get untamed armor while waering armor, as well as anotehr "fix" for the animals zoning in (have to be around them for at least 30sec so that the sript updates their ability to open doors, before trying a door, after the fix), as well as a new buff that will increase pack attack speed the more naked you are.

i don't have an eta. sometime in september 2015. i'm trying to get SGO3 done first.

At least between the fake evolution you put something to unlock mating with Bear, Trolls (you meet a troll in the way to Throat of the World) and things like that, so you can't recruit powerfull creatures at the begining.

i wasn't thinking of doing a per creature type thing because that would get annoying and adding third party creatures would suck. however, i do have an idea to introduce mating call failure based on your untamed level and the animals actual level. cave bears for example cap at like level 16, and i think trolls 20. have to start with trying to convince things like wolves to get your levels up before even having a chance with other things then.

i wasn't thinking of doing a per creature type thing because that would get annoying and adding third party creatures would suck. however, i do have an idea to introduce mating call failure based on your untamed level and the animals actual level. cave bears for example cap at like level 16, and i think trolls 20. have to start with trying to convince things like wolves to get your levels up before even having a chance with other things then.

From my farting around with the mod before, I could say that has merit. It'd also save someone exploiting the system by, say, going south of Ivarsted and picking up 3 or so Sabercats right off the start of the game and (as long as they keep smutting them when they get injured) wreck everyone's day.

EDIT: Also as a random idea, do you got ideas for new transformations? I suppose wolves may be one worth a look at with that proposed change but other potential base animals maybe that could be options?

I decided to keep this mod running, since I really like having a useful, intuitive way to get some beast lovin' going on in this game. However, I find the buffs really intrusive/overpowered, even playing on Master. x.x

I'd like to manually edit the mod to remove some of them, but I haven't been able to find the one that is causing constant health regeneration. I don't know where it's coming from, but I'm almost certain it is a temporary effect of mating. I can't find it under magic effects In-game, so I don't know what spell/effect/perk to look for in the Creation Kit.

---------------------

Edit: Scratch that! I finally located it. Apparently I am blind! Anyway, I'm not sure how accomplishable it is, but I think this mod would benefit if all of the buffs were adjustable via MCM. :3

Wolf transformation could be to increase speed. 

Well I was thinking about this overnight and here's a few random ideas I came up with.

Note some of this may require other/new animations (blame the More Creature Animation thread for some of this).

Skeever - Yes, including Skeever to start. My thoughts was if this was a transformation this would combo stealty stuff and desise effects. So, say, walking would give the Skeever Form invisibilty to it (and potentially the Untamed's pack?) and attacks would have a pretty high chance to cause various infection effects, A few attacks by a Skeever Form could leave a victim pretty vulnerable, at least if they're not desiese immune.

Wolf (or pretty much any canine) - Wolf would be average in several degrees, though it'd have a decent attack speed. They'd be more mobile than most Untamed forms, with tighter turning and so on. I'd also suggest it having some of the desies to it's attack like Skeever, but not quite as strong.

Horse/Elk - A passive form for accidentally (or on purpose) getting a pack or peaceful animal to your pack. This would be what you'd want should you want to run cross-country. It'd probably not fight too good, but perhaps it'd have access to some sort of pacifying aura so it doesn't aggro animals as it runs? Similar to the buff you get from reading all the etched tablets going to High Hrothgar?

I'm not sure what other animals would be affected defaultly by the Mating Call shout, I'll have to set a MO profile to test out Untamed again and experiment.

Also perhaps as another transformation form suggestion, why not tiered transforms? Like, say, after X amount of breedings with a creature type, you'd get the starting tier, but the form would get stronger with more/more effective passive perks to the form. For example, the suggestion for Horse/Elk wouldn't get it's peace effect to animals until closer to it's maxinum level.