I also found that Aeonbar (the summonable horse mod) doesn't like to be in a pack. I figured as much, but I wanted to test it to check. I used my mating call on a plauge wolf (who I caught Rock Joint from after having sex with him LOL Love those little touches~!), and even though I have the box that says 'all animals who hear your call will join the pack' UNCHECKED he still joins the pack. At that point his eyes vanish (creepy..), and his unique look is no longer change-able through MCM, and while the game works for a while, you can't reload that save, or any save. You need to crash the game out and relaunch. Luckily I had been making several backups since I was experimenting, so it was no biggie :)

PSA, TL;DR -- If you have this mod and Aeonbar, be sure to dismiss/unsummon Aeonbar BEFORE you use the mating call. And whatever you do, DO NOT save your game if it says 'Aeonbar has joined your pack'. Crash the game out, load up a previous save.

Edit: OH I just saw the 120 update notes! Me love you long time for Moonlight Tales integration <3 Going to go test it out right now! Muwhahaha! :wub:

Edit2: Updated, and it crashes when I get the message 'xxxx has joined your pack.' Going to try the users' suggestion in the post above me and see if backdating UIExtensions fixes it.

Edit3: Confirmed, backdating to UIExtensions to version 1-0-0 worked for me. Everything's working great :D

Edit4: Sorry for all the edits lol I was just wondering when pregnant, should this be altering the npc belly node? I don't see any scaling happening from this mod. It seems like it only scales from 'inflation' from the Fill Her Up mod. :(

Edit5: Another PSA- Don't use this on a dragon LOL They fly off, and come back, then clip through the ground cause they have no walking animation, and if they start to fight for you, the game CTD lol

I would love it if the option "add to pack after sex" had random percentage to happen, and was not 100% of the time success
as sometimes the monster liked you so much that he would continue with you but not all of them

(my english isn't the best, i hope you understand what i'm trying to say  :P )

if you are using mods which increase the damage, dont be bad. go to to the mcm menu and fuck with the pack progression values so that pets get stronger. all my values are tuned for vanilla damage and bears and sabrecats have no problems surviving using Last Stand once every 40 seconds.

also don't take level 10 pets into boss battles. use taunt/cower.

you know. play the game. rofl.

Edit2: Updated, and it crashes when I get the message 'xxxx has joined your pack.' Going to try the users' suggestion in the post above me and see if backdating UIExtensions fixes it.

Edit3: Confirmed, backdating to UIExtensions to version 1-0-0 worked for me. Everything's working great :D

sounds liek an old skse problem.

Can you please add a Beastform for stealth-gameplay or give the cat stealth abilities like the damage multi of the "dagger perk".

My idea, a Chaurus-Form for stealth gameplay. 

• 20x dmg multi for stealth kill
  • silent if sneaking
  • can jump higher 
  • spit attack to paralyze enemy
  • can see in the dark or a ability to see enemy's through a wall (more enb friendy)
  • can eat dead corpses to heal it self

If you add a chaurus form I will make some alternative skins for you.

if you are using mods which increase the damage, dont be bad. go to to the mcm menu and fuck with the pack progression values so that pets get stronger.

sounds liek an old skse problem.

Already stated I had increased that, but yes, I understand it's tweaked for vanilla, I would be surprised if it was tweaked otherwise. And I'm not taking them into any boss battles or dungeons.. sometimes this is just a wild bear coming up and stomping my whole pack, or them running off to attack an archer by themselves; half the time they run off attacking something way out of my line of sight, and by the time I realize it and get to them, I get the notification of their death. I was attempting to give feedback, not complain. Just trying to help.

I'm not sure why it would be an SKSE problem- I have the newest version and the only thing that changed was the update to your mod. I'll keep troubleshooting it and see what I can find.

Could it be possible, that if more than one creature hears your Mating Call, they will perform threesome etc. animations? Just a thought but I think it'd be cool, it would also make it possible to level more than one creature at a time.

I'm pretty sure this is already possible.. unless it bugged out for me, I've had more than a few situations where two wolves would go at me at once, or they gang banged me one after the other. I think the thing is you have to HAVE the threesome animal animations for this to potentially happen. Don't quote me on that, not 100% sure.

I'm not good at English, sorry :)

I have a little problem.

I cheked "Include addl. creature type" option in mcm, but I can't make seeker to my pack.

Other creatures are working correctly(falmer, dragon, troll, skeleton, etc...) except seeker.

Is this a conflict with other mod(I'm use More Nasty Critters)?

@darkconsole: can you please add a scale modifier for the beast forms in the MCM menu?

I would love it if the option "add to pack after sex" had random percentage to happen, and was not 100% of the time success
as sometimes the monster liked you so much that he would continue with you but not all of them

(my english isn't the best, i hope you understand what i'm trying to say  :P )

I support this Idea!

i'm having a problem with the animations. when i choose to sex up a wolf most of the animations don't work and my character just stands there naked in the wolf for some time. I really like the mod but i dont want it to be ruined because of this

i'm having a problem with the animations. when i choose to sex up a wolf most of the animations don't work and my character just stands there naked in the wolf for some time. I really like the mod but i dont want it to be ruined because of this

Q: Animals are not sexing at all when I fondle or call for them.

A: Did you checkmark "Creature Animations" in the SexLab MCM?

This and, to add to that, did you run FNIS after you installed the creature pack? If you did run it, does it show up in the FNIS log (before you exit) saying it was added and there were errors/missing animations?

Edit: Also, after you check those, make sure you go into into SexLab MCM > Reset and Rebuild section (I'm pretty sure it's the last section listed on the left) > and Reset Animation Registry :3

This and, to add to that, did you run FNIS after you installed the creature pack? If you did run it, does it show up in the FNIS log (before you exit) saying it was added and there were errors/missing animations?

Edit: Also, after you check those, make sure you go into into SexLab MCM > Reset and Rebuild section (I'm pretty sure it's the last section listed on the left) > and Reset Animation Registry :3

Thanks, resetting the animation registry worked

i have to use untamed 119 or 118 because if i use 120 sabre cats start spawning on me and i cant do anything aboout it as well as when i try to have sexy time with an animal the animations dont work even thous i have properly installed fnis and its creature pack ive also enabled creature animations please help thanks

~chef

Thank you for your great job! btw endless sexing with one mate is good but do you plan to add another mode"endless sexing one by one"? you know sometimes one shout could attract more than one partner and if dragonborn could have sex by all the members round after round endlessly it seems perfect.

Hi. Transition through areas doesn,t work for wolfes, it work for dogs and bears (creatures i have atm). There also a problem with birthing, when I birth a wolf, he automaticly have sex with me and impregnate with another wolf, so there is no way to give birth to another creature. Next one: Should stats of beasts uptade when i change things (like damage, armor or magic resist) in manager or is it fixed after my pet levels (asking because I made my wolf way 2 powerfull and can't change that.

Edit. Just a thougt: Could be possible to integrate pregnancy with beeing female, or make some plugin for it?

i've only ever seen, played, and tested, the normal full moonlight tales, which is currently 2.33.

Good.  I'm using the right one.

The mod author decided to make another version of the mod called "Moonlight Tales - Essentials", and they both now show up on a search on Google.  The two are becoming very similar, but I wouldn't be surprised if he dropped support for the original.

Hi, could you please implement this very small fix to your code so that you will only get a buff if there was a creature, but not if no creature was involved?

As you said engaging people would lower your untamed level so it would make little sense to get a buff from it.

The changes are made to dcc_ut_QuestController.psc.

The original code (beginning at line 577):

a = 0
		While(a < actors.Length)
			If(self.OptPostSexHeal)
				actors[a].RestoreActorValue("Health",9001)
				actors[a].RestoreActorValue("Stamina",9001)
				actors[a].RestoreActorValue("Magicka",9001)
			EndIf

If(SexLab.GetGender(actors[a]) == 2)
				If(self.OptBeastsCanLevel)
					self.ProgressLevel(actors[a],true,1)
				EndIf

If(self.OptPostSexPack && !actors[a].IsInFaction(self.dcc_ut_FactionFollower))
					self.AddToPack(actors[a],self.Player)
				EndIf

If(self.OptEnablePreg && (!self.IsPreg(self.Player) || self.OptPregTime == 0.0))
					self.SetPregWith(self.Player,actors[a])
					self.SetPregTime(self.Player)
					self.GiveSpell(self.Player,self.dcc_ut_SpellGiveBirth)
				ElseIf(!self.OptEnablePreg)
					self.Player.RemoveSpell(self.dcc_ut_SpellGiveBirth)
				EndIf

If(self.IsRaceBear(actors[a]))
					self.ProgressCountBears(self.Player)
				ElseIf(self.IsRaceCat(actors[a]))
					self.ProgressCountCats(self.Player)
				EndIf
			Else
				self.dcc_ut_SpellBeastial.Cast(actors[a],actors[a])
			EndIf

a += 1
		EndWhile

In this case when it detects the creature (gender == 2) the code applies whatever it needs and to the person (gender != 2) applies the buff, the problem is that the person will be detected even if no creatures were involved, thus applying the buff even if it's only people.

My very small change is the following:

a = 0
		bool withcreature = 0
		While(a < actors.Length)
			If(self.OptPostSexHeal)
				actors[a].RestoreActorValue("Health",9001)
				actors[a].RestoreActorValue("Stamina",9001)
				actors[a].RestoreActorValue("Magicka",9001)
			EndIf

If(SexLab.GetGender(actors[a]) == 2)
			withcreature = 1
				If(self.OptBeastsCanLevel)
					self.ProgressLevel(actors[a],true,1)
				EndIf

If(self.OptPostSexPack && !actors[a].IsInFaction(self.dcc_ut_FactionFollower))
					self.AddToPack(actors[a],self.Player)
				EndIf

If(self.OptEnablePreg && (!self.IsPreg(self.Player) || self.OptPregTime == 0.0))
					self.SetPregWith(self.Player,actors[a])
					self.SetPregTime(self.Player)
					self.GiveSpell(self.Player,self.dcc_ut_SpellGiveBirth)
				ElseIf(!self.OptEnablePreg)
					self.Player.RemoveSpell(self.dcc_ut_SpellGiveBirth)
				EndIf

If(self.IsRaceBear(actors[a]))
					self.ProgressCountBears(self.Player)
				ElseIf(self.IsRaceCat(actors[a]))
					self.ProgressCountCats(self.Player)
				EndIf

EndIf

a += 1
		EndWhile

a = 0
		While(a < actors.Length)

If(SexLab.GetGender(actors[a]) != 2) && (withcreature == 1)
				self.dcc_ut_SpellBeastial.Cast(actors[a],actors[a])
			EndIf

a += 1

EndWhile

withcreature = 0 

It takes two rounds to apply the buff, if a creature is detected in the first round a bool is set (withcreature), in the second round it applies the buff only to people and only if the bool withcreature has been set.

I'd appreciate if you could implement the changes.

Thanks.

I'm having an issue where i cant do anything with the animals. i got a sabre cat to join but when i click fondle the animations dont start. i have all of the required mods and have ran FNIS. i thought it might be an issue with EFF but when i uninstalled it i got attacked by an army of invincible sabre cats