You add the creature as a follower though. That may clash with things like Defeat.

clash? no. now your pack has a chance to save your ass.

i got rid of defeat last month (but still have your money or your life) and now my game is actually stable. so fuck it lol.

Do you think you can add a "go there" command like for followers? I'm having a lot of trouble with my pack blocking narrow tunnels.

i have plans for a handful of such commands. like "attack."

MINOR BUG... I shouted at a deer and my spider follower decided to have sex with my character...

Been testing out the new stuff, its really good, especially the leveling up effect which is brilliant. Love the new stats, now you can see how far you are up the levels and stuff.

You may want to have an option in the MCM for a animal follower limit, that the player can set. As a lot of animals in tow, could crash lower spec computers.

I have 2 spider, a mudcrab and 2 deers, and I have only had 3 animal encounters. My fights are going to be something really special, I've never fought alongside of a mudcrab before, it should be entertaining.

There's a huge mudcrab in skyrim, I wonder if it will join my cause...

[stuff]

so the shout isn't aimed, at all. its an area that is centered on you, and the animal that sexes you is literally the animal that just happened to respond faster than the others. i've been considering a directional version that works like unrelenting force if such a thing is possible. cone effects.

the current version (101) has a reduced range on the mating call though, you have to be within like 10 meters now for it to hit. but its still a circle. its not even like which one is closest to you, its just which ever one the game processed the fastest. its literally a race and the commenting of the code makes mention of this lol. the last version had a prblem where if a fox and a wolf answered your mate call, and the fox was faster, the fox was selected for sex and since there is no fox sex animations, no sex would happen. now in the event that you get a fox and a wolf (or any other combo of no sex animations vs sex animations) it *should* always prefer the one with sex animations.

last night i charmed a bunch of mammoths and used them to storm windhelm. after turning them on their giant keepers, naturally. it was glorious.

[edit] and then i dismissed the mammoths right in front of the gate of whiterun, and because there is a little court yard with a door and a moat around the gate, they are now stuck there staring at the guards XD lololol.

Do you think you can add a "go there" command like for followers? I'm having a lot of trouble with my pack blocking narrow tunnels.

this might help you in the mean time. i have been using it since it came out.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4020/?

it increases the radius around npcs where they consider themselves in your way. so they move out of your way easier.

[stuff]

so the shout isn't aimed, at all. its an area that is centered on you, and the animal that sexes you is literally the animal that just happened to respond faster than the others. i've been considering a directional version that works like unrelenting force if such a thing is possible. cone effects.

the current version (101) has a reduced range on the mating call though, you have to be within like 10 meters now for it to hit. but its still a circle. its not even like which one is closest to you, its just which ever one the game processed the fastest. its literally a race and the commenting of the code makes mention of this lol. the last version had a prblem where if a fox and a wolf answered your mate call, and the fox was faster, the fox was selected for sex and since there is no fox sex animations, no sex would happen. now in the event that you get a fox and a wolf (or any other combo of no sex animations vs sex animations) it *should* always prefer the one with sex animations.

last night i charmed a bunch of mammoths and used them to storm windhelm. after turning them on their giant keepers, naturally. it was glorious.

[edit] and then i dismissed the mammoths right in front of the gate of whiterun, and because there is a little court yard with a door and a moat around the gate, they are now stuck there staring at the guards XD lololol.

You could make your own, using any effect you want. You could even base it off of something like a fireball, that was a different colour or effect. That would be very accurate, and long distance sniping could be done. I reckon that could be a high end sex spell, the low end shout ones not being as accurate.

I done something similar with a parylising arrow that I made for someone, from a tutorial on youtube. I reckon any spell could be made to sex an animal up, as the rest is just fancy effects and fields of effects on areas around stuff.

You can alter type of spell, explosion, field of effect as well as many other things. Then just add your effect to it, when it hits its target. Negative points would be, shooting something a long distance away and it immediately teleporting to animal rape you. But its all magic, so anything is possible...

You could even make animal sex arrows, that explode on contact affecting large or small areas, if you wanted.

i am really hoping to inspire some animators to finish the animal kingdom with this mod. i truely am.

i have 0 experience with animations and fnis. so adding animations is very low on my priority. someone would have to step up and be like hey here is a working example that will work for your mod and i would be like awesome how did you and they would be like i just did this this this and then i will be like what about an idle so it playidle and they would be like yep that will work for that and i would be like excellent you are a gentlemanwoman and a scholar.

Could there be a way to incorporate this invite animation into your mod? I have yet to see it used and I think it could work well with this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-16012015/

attachicon.gifpost-267278-0-60370600-1406574356.gif

Cast calm on wolf > wolf hesitates > use canine seduce animation > wolf can't resist

It isn't a matter of developing an animation, but of putting to use a file that already exists. Maybe a lot of work, I don't know for sure, but less work, by far, that trying to learn animations.

Good work, this mod is so much fun to play around with. It would be great if you could work in a Frostfall setting to help prevent freezing. Maybe increased resist cold as you gain ranks. 

I've been using it with Frostfall set at its lowest settings, 0.1 . I am also only wearing fur boots, they have enough warmth rating to keeps me warm enough to survive for a good amount of time. Although, I haven't tested it at the very coldest areas in a blizzard. I also set it to not allow me to not freeze to death whilst talking, and always carry 12 firewood...

I would also like a Frostfall patch, maybe an animal sex warmth buff for 24 hours.

Wear fur gloves for even more frost resistance at Frostfalls lowest setting of 0.1, if you find you are still too cold. I also use the Fox skin spell a lot, to add even more frost resistance...

Alright, I think it's time to review my experiences.

I'm playing with "animals are calmed" off. I was playing with "all animals are charmed" off, but I turned it on because animals already in my pack were responding to the mating call instead of the animals I calmed. I died a few times because of that.

I've run into a few animals that the mating call didn't work on but I expected to, like the tiger (I'm using Animallica, so there's lots). I think that's because sexlab doesn't have animations for them.I thought that they would just use the sabertooth's animation though. I should have thought to use Matchmaker to check that, but forgot. There's also a lot that do work, but don't have penises. I think that's also a problem with animallica, but it's weird they have the animation and not the penis mesh.

I'm running SkyTest too, so there's a lot of animals that are not hostile unless I get too close. I've been able to charm animals that were way above my ability to calm, like sabertooths and cave bears because the mating call range is larger than the aggression range. At first, I thought that was going to be overpowered, but I still have total pack wipes on a regular basis. I'm actually spending more time trying to build my pack than questing. 

Because of all the packfinding I've been doing, and the bug where animals already in my pack answer the call, I've had a lot of sex and got all the abilities within two or three hours. My armor is up to about 180 now (even though I've had a few crashes that wiped out an hour or two of gametime), not even close to the max, but I think it's lame that I don't have any abilities to look forward to from here on out.

This mod is incredibly fun, and goes well with the succubus race that I'm playing. I've been in the winterhold area lately, and that's been teaching me just how broken the succubus's high jump and no falling damage abilities are. Combine that with the speed boost from this mod, and I'm a god of mobility. I have to constantly use the summon pack call, which is expected in those instances, but also when I'm travelling through terrain that they can easily pass through. I would suggest increasing the pack speed more than the player's speed, to compensate for their inferior pathfinding ability. I also have problems with animals spontaneously disappearing from the pack.

The thing to remember about Untamed is that you cannot rely on it as your primary means of progression. The pack members die too easily, and nearly everything you can tame will be useless against dragons. It fits perfectly with my calm-and-summon playstyle though.

If you're not using armor, where do you store your inventory

The Dragonborn's rectal cavity contains an entrance to a pocket dimension.  

Now you know.

Oh, so THAT'S where all of the wind flows through for those masive shouts... now it all makes sense.

And on that note...

Oldie but goodie, the cow is the best part, IMO. :D

some other mechanics i am considering:

• after you sex X many bears, you can summon (spawn) one.
  • the larger a beast is the higher untamed level you need to be to successfully charm it (since there is no mammoth sex animations). you'd have to start with wolves, then work up to bears and sabrecats, before attempting to charm a mammoth.

How about leveling up the creatures you charmed by having sex with them, i.e. their stats improve as well as yours the more you partake of them.

Add in a feature to give names to your favorites (or just recommend using Jasonz Renamer).

Edit: I saw someone else suggested nearly the same thing, maybe give them a buff like you get too.

I haven't read through all of these comments yet so I'm not sure if anone else has pointed this out, but I noticed via the debug feature that the mod also seems to take note of when followers have sex with human NPCs as well as when the player character does. Was that intentional?

sexing people are -1 to untamed level.

How about leveling up the creatures you charmed by having sex with them, i.e. their stats improve as well as yours the more you partake of them.

Add in a feature to give names to your favorites (or just recommend using Jasonz Renamer).

Edit: I saw someone else suggested nearly the same thing, maybe give them a buff like you get too.

working on leveling up the creatures already. SetLevel() doesn't magically force them to upgrade attributes though so now i have to make a bunch of math. i was looking at renaming too XD since skse has SetDisplayName()

I have one question since this mod is close to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37251-sexlab-beastess/

Will they conflict? From what I read about this mod its very similar to "SexLab Beastess" so I was just wondering.

BTW I'm not planing on running both of them I just want to see which one works better to avoid crashing my game and all that stuff :P

almost nothing worked in beastess for me so i attempted making this.

IDEA's... If you're going to start leveling up animals, then as well as names and levels. How about single animal commands.

COMMANDS ( issued by talking to animals or shout commands ) ( adds tactics to fights )

stay back ( animals keep a distance behind you until you attack something, when fight is over they go back to issued places),

protect me, ( they attack anyone who attacks player )

be aggressive, ( animals attack enemies on sight )

stealth, ( animals don't attack until you do, ignoring enemies attacking you )

regroup, ( animals return to you ) ( a shout command, pulls in all animal followers )

S.O.S. ( all animals will lay down their lives to protect you, keeping close to you to act like a shield against weapons ) ( shout command )

ESSENTIAL COMMANDS

at level 30, you can make 1 animal essential, or remove him from being essential if you find something better.

at level 175, you can make 2 animals essential

at level 250, you can make 3 animals essential

LEVEL UP POWERS

at level 50 you can give an animal a magic fireball spell, with a low magic bar

at level 100 you can give an animal a shout spell

at level 150 you can ressurect 1 dead animal a day

at level 200 you can give an animal a heal other spell

at level 300 you can give animals 2 low powered spells

at level 350 you can resurrect 2 dead animals a day

at level 400 you can give animals a magical shield spell, ( good for when S.O.S. command is issued )

at level 450 you can give animals a heal spell, to heal themselves in battle ( low powered )

at level 500 you can give animals 3 low powered spells

SEX CONJURATION

your sex with animals is in the MCM, how many times with each creature. At 150 sex sessions with an animal type, you can resurrect a sex mad, Kamikaze animal, once per day.

The animal will run towards the enemy have sex with them, if they're human. It won't kill them immediately, but it will stop them attacking you. The creature will howl when it orgasms and then explode for 200 damage...

Unsupported creatures, such as crabs will just hiss loudly and explode. Bigger animals will ejaculate stronger, and do more damage. Mammoths do 400 damage...

I reckon these crazy ideas would add a lot of depth to the game, as people can be obsessive when it comes to leveling up characters in games, myself included. You've just got to have another 20 more sexes with animals to get that resurrect spell, I'm halfway there you shout, as the horse mounts your character...

It would give a whole new meaning to grinding the levels...

Why not going right into this pack-building? I have no idea if its (technically) possible though, but: What if you "tame" a beast, add it to your pack and "exchange" the beast/wolf from a normal one to a custom-made of yours (I just imagine this might make things easier to change and modify for the creature...)? And then, the more you, well, keep the beast happy you could "upgrade" it?  More health/Stamina/damage? Maybe even have them named like Fang, Claw or some stuff, and maybe make them, as a last stage of mating, essential aka unkillable? I think something like this could greatly increase the feeling of a bond with the beasts. If you have multiple generic wolves following you they will surely feel desposible, but if Fang, your first wolf, dies? " More Dramatic!"

working on leveling up the creatures already. SetLevel() doesn't magically force them to upgrade attributes though so now i have to make a bunch of math. i was looking at renaming too XD since skse has SetDisplayName()

cm-23138-050624abe3a9e6.jpeg