A suggestion/request: My horse ended up getting added into my pack, which is fine, its an animal after all. However now its attacking everything my pack of 4 werewolves attack. So I was thinking, it would be nice to have an option for "stay back" or "reserves" or something. A option that allows a beast to be part of your pack and travel with you, but won't let the beast attack anyone (unless it gets attacked directly).

I also ended up absorbing a giant into my pack. I guess Skyrim must count them as "animals", but anything that wears clothes and wields weapons of its own volition can't be counted as an animal in my book. Giants, Falmer, Reiklings and such really shouldn't be effected. I don't know if it would be possible to "block" them from joining the pack in future upgrades? I know I can just dismiss them, but it gets kind a of annoying when they're accidently added.

i'm actually working on the stances like "dont attack" but i am running into issues because Aggression is not kept in the save game according to creation kit [link]. so i am not sure about that yet.

Hope you find a work around for that, it'll ne a nice option to have.

Downloaded the latest version, lots of improvements, including the ability to block non-animal creature types. A suggestion though, rather then having a single option to block all "non-animals" perhaps several options by type (if that's possible). For example there could be an option that only blocks/allows undead (skeletons, draugr, dragon priest etc etc), and option that allows/disallows werebeasts (werewolves, werebears) an option that permits/forbids "humanoids" (giants, falmer etc etc) and then a miscellaneous one for creatures that don't really fit into a single category (like Spriggans and dragons and such). That would allow for a little more customization without the workload of having to do EVERY creature type individually. Just a thought.

Speaking of birthing, any plans to incorporate a birthing animation, like in Soulgem Oven?

Great work all around, I've really been enjoying trying this mod out!

Can you make your mod compatible with Immersive Creatures ?

The shout don't work with the new creatures...

then immersive creatures is bad. it needs to tag the animals with ActorTypeAnimal and ActorTypeCreature depending on what it is. it will work with anymod which properly tags the actors and races. if they only used ActorTypeCreature (which would have been dumb) then you will need to enable it in my MCM.

third party animals will never have sex unless they are a race sexlab already has or they added animations for it.

Ok ...

I fact i think the shout is broken for me.  I though it was only for the immersive creatures but after uninstallation the mating shout still don't work with any wild beast...

I'm going to launch a new game (again...  I don't count them anymore after 1737hrs of playing times  :blush: ).  Sexlab Leveling 1.3 need a new game so i start a new one.   :P

I hope only that someone, maybe in a near or far future, can be able to create a mod that can export all the settings of my mods (+-250) so i don't loose 1 hours each time at my PC creation to setup them again.  :lol:

"Hi, any plan to impove birthinganimation, such as creature coming out of pc's pussy?"

"Speaking of birthing, any plans to incorporate a birthing animation, like in Soulgem Oven?"

not in my current plans. the birthing in this was kind of done as a joke and a little tired of being the preggo guy, lol. i wanna do something cool and different, with actual gameplay and mechanics and stuff besides just fucking everything.

A suggestion/request: My horse ended up getting added into my pack, which is fine, its an animal after all. However now its attacking everything my pack of 4 werewolves attack. So I was thinking, it would be nice to have an option for "stay back" or "reserves" or something. A option that allows a beast to be part of your pack and travel with you, but won't let the beast attack anyone (unless it gets attacked directly).

I also ended up absorbing a giant into my pack. I guess Skyrim must count them as "animals", but anything that wears clothes and wields weapons of its own volition can't be counted as an animal in my book. Giants, Falmer, Reiklings and such really shouldn't be effected. I don't know if it would be possible to "block" them from joining the pack in future upgrades? I know I can just dismiss them, but it gets kind a of annoying when they're accidently added.

i'm actually working on the stances like "dont attack" but i am running into issues because Aggression is not kept in the save game according to creation kit [link]. so i am not sure about that yet.

Hope you find a work around for that, it'll ne a nice option to have.

Downloaded the latest version, lots of improvements, including the ability to block non-animal creature types. A suggestion though, rather then having a single option to block all "non-animals" perhaps several options by type (if that's possible). For example there could be an option that only blocks/allows undead (skeletons, draugr, dragon priest etc etc), and option that allows/disallows werebeasts (werewolves, werebears) an option that permits/forbids "humanoids" (giants, falmer etc etc) and then a miscellaneous one for creatures that don't really fit into a single category (like Spriggans and dragons and such). That would allow for a little more customization without the workload of having to do EVERY creature type individually. Just a thought.

the workload would actually be MORE to do that. you can't just dynamiccally create conditions in creationkit. you basically have to say "give me ALL THE THINGS" and then filter them out *after* the game finds them for you. "thats a spriggan but he didn't want a spriggan so skip it" i don't know if you've played around with CK or not, but just the way things like radiant quests and npc searching work. the NPC finding api in the papyrus side is very limited. hell, PathToReference to force an actor to run somewhere doesn't even work right 90% of the time. in the video i posted above with the wolf looting, its actually a wolf added to a quest and that quest finds a random npc that has to say "give me all the guys that have arrows or metals or weapons or armors or ________" as there is no way "just give me the guys that have *something*" AND then after looting you have say "ok find me another guy and lets start this over" until it no longer finds guys one at a time.

long story short, lots of hand special coding for every single race more or less.

Hi, first of all thanks for your work.

Could you make the birthing aspect optional?

i think u can just ignore that spell ^^

there actually IS an option for it, it just isn't exposed in MCM yet. but yeah, its not forced gameplay or anything so you can literally just ignore it.

I have an issue with this mod, and one or two bug reports? I guess it is

I have installed

FNISE, CBBE, XP32 skeleton, alternate start, individualized shouts, sexlab framework (and aroused), zaz animation pack 600 (and patch 602), SKYui, UI extensions, and SKSE

and of course untamed

But for some reason, animal sex scenes never initiate? creature animations are enabled in sexlab, I've done the FNIS generation thing, but my character never sexes animals, I've shouted at wolves, deer, a horse, and a cow, and none of them initated the sexing, even with my char arousal at 100, and animal arousal over 75 (First bug report, the deer kept getting smaller and smaller as they got more and more aroused. I was shouting at them and then waiting one hour and shouting again)

(Apparently re disabling and re enabling things fixed the problem somewhat, now MY character does the sex animations, but the animals dont catch on.. in that Stump sat on my face while I humped the air, and magic cum appeared on my crotch.)

I installed a few devious mods (Currently uninstalled) and those sex animations worked fine, bandits really enjoy rape, but animals never do anything.

Second bug report, I shouted at the horse outside of white run before buying it, so it had the "steal" command overriding talk or ride, and when I pressed E on it, I mounted it (nonsexually) the dialogue options came up as well, I started riding for a while, and my character got off the horse without a camera change, so I'm currently controling the horse, watching my naked character walk around crouched. (I had the horgasm mod installed at the time I think, which wasn't working or I didnt enable something properly)

EDIT: I loaded up skyrim through SKSE after disabling all my devious mods, and my character is frozen, with arms slightly spread, legs slightly spread

this is the second time this has happened, is there any easy fix? Because the last time I fixed it by deleting all my mods and reverting to a vanilla skyrim folder

EDIT2

I re-enabled all my devious mods, and my character is unfrozen and moving properly, I would still like to know of a fix though.

Edited by lenewtroll

I have installed

FNISE, CBBE, XP32 skeleton, alternate start, individualized shouts, sexlab framework (and aroused), zaz animation pack 600 (and patch 602), SKYui, UI extensions, and SKSE

and of course untamed

But for some reason, animal sex scenes never initiate? creature animations are enabled in sexlab, I've done the FNIS generation thing, but my character never sexes animals, I've shouted at wolves, deer, a horse, and a cow, and none of them initated the sexing, even with my char arousal at 100, and animal arousal over 75 (First bug report, the deer kept getting smaller and smaller as they got more and more aroused. I was shouting at them and then waiting one hour and shouting again)

(Apparently re disabling and re enabling things fixed the problem somewhat, now MY character does the sex animations, but the animals dont catch on.. in that Stump sat on my face while I humped the air, and magic cum appeared on my crotch.)

I installed a few devious mods (Currently uninstalled) and those sex animations worked fine, bandits really enjoy rape, but animals never do anything.

Second bug report, I shouted at the horse outside of white run before buying it, so it had the "steal" command overriding talk or ride, and when I pressed E on it, I mounted it (nonsexually) the dialogue options came up as well, I started riding for a while, and my character got off the horse without a camera change, so I'm currently controling the horse, watching my naked character walk around crouched. (I had the horgasm mod installed at the time I think, which wasn't working or I didnt enable something properly)

EDIT: I loaded up skyrim through SKSE after disabling all my devious mods, and my character is frozen, with arms slightly spread, legs slightly spread

this is the second time this has happened, is there any easy fix? Because the last time I fixed it by deleting all my mods and reverting to a vanilla skyrim folder

EDIT2

I re-enabled all my devious mods, and my character is unfrozen and moving properly, I would still like to know of a fix though.

stuck animations and Tpose = fnis is fucked.

however in terms of animals not doing it at all, i notice i have this installed. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20589-bestiality-animations-pack/i thought that these things were included in stock sexlab  since it has the creature checkbox,  but i may need to list that as a dependency.

Any change add toogle for disable penalty for sex with human?

it wouldn't be a big deal. though the option would allow me to break the gameplay mechanic of the mod because no willpower :o

This mod is perfect for my Woodelf, Snowberry.  I just got the mod today and decided to give it a go with her.  Not bad at all.  I enabled the "creature" part since I also run the mod "One With Nature" where I am already an ally to Spriggans, Trolls, and Were-beasts.  So I was happy that the choice to use creature or not was left in.  ^_^ 

Some critters do not respond to "fondle" (trolls and bear).  But I have my trusty "sex crop" to get them going.  :lol:  So no big deal.

Here Snowberry is with her present pack.  She had birthed a little Frost troll, and though you don't see him there is a lazy bear laying off to the side as well.  The only "armor" she wears is her gauntlets, Spriggan Matron horns, and a Iron Talos Talisman. :D

post-574239-0-32245400-1423367702_thumb.png

Installed beastiality animations, beastiality extras, hornywolfhoundsskyrim, hornywolvesskyrim, and sexlab nude creatures

now my wolves have dicks, but they're still mostly static during animations, my character moves, but the wolf is static, except for random position movements when changing the animation, and very very slight shaking

EDIT: Think I might know what the problem is, it might be that I dont have the FNIS creature pack installed, but everytime I try to activate FNIS creatures, it disables the basic FNIS and vice versa
EDIT2: I realized that I could install the creature pack without "upgrading" and disabling FNIS base, this fixed my problems, dogs now fuck like champs

Some critters do not respond to "fondle" (trolls and bear).  But I have my trusty "sex crop" to get them going.  :lol:  So no big deal.

weird. that has really not been a problem for me.  :o

those trolls sure grow up so fast don't they?

post-501843-0-14014100-1423373430_thumb.png

Installed beastiality animations, beastiality extras, hornywolfhoundsskyrim, hornywolvesskyrim, and sexlab nude creatures

now my wolves have dicks, but they're still mostly static during animations, my character moves, but the wolf is static, except for random position movements when changing the animation, and very very slight shaking

EDIT: Think I might know what the problem is, it might be that I dont have the FNIS creature pack installed, but everytime I try to activate FNIS creatures, it disables the basic FNIS and vice versa

EDIT2: I realized that I could install the creature pack without "upgrading" and disabling FNIS base, this fixed my problems, dogs now fuck like champs

you shouldn't have to do anything special to FNIS at all. trust me i hate dealing with animations and fnis... if it hadn't worked like first try i would have quit a year ago LOL.

could you step by step the final approach you had to step through so i can update the front page?

weird. that has really not been a problem for me.  :o

those trolls sure grow up so fast don't they?

attachicon.giftumblr_nj8alaersG1u8cymno1_1280.png

you shouldn't have to do anything special to FNIS at all. trust me i hate dealing with animations and fnis... if it hadn't worked like first try i would have quit a year ago LOL.

could you step by step the final approach you had to step through so i can update the front page?

Basically the only problem was, that I didnt have the FNIS creature pack 5.1 installed, its listed under the additional or optional files on the FNIS NM page

and when you download it through NMM and try to activate it, you get a popup that tells you theres a more recent update, and would you like to upgrade or install the mod as usual "Yes no cancel"

HIT NO, the creature pack will install and activate alongside FNIS behavior, then I just generated FNIS

and that solved it

Step 1: Install FNIS Behavior

Step 2: Install FNIS creature pack (Click "no" on the popup if downloading through NMM)

Step 3: GenerateFNISforusers

done

I have installed

and of course untamed

EDIT2

stuck animations and Tpose = fnis is fucked.

however in terms of animals not doing it at all, i notice i have this installed. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20589-bestiality-animations-pack/i thought that these things were included in stock sexlab  since it has the creature checkbox,  but i may need to list that as a dependency.

Any change add toogle for disable penalty for sex with human?

it wouldn't be a big deal. though the option would allow me to break the gameplay mechanic of the mod because no willpower :o

I think you make penalty too harsh. If it important mechanic maybe make 2option for penalty? This or debuff for char for example.

I have seen mention that you may edit the creature types that can be charmed, if you do so please make it a toggle option only if possible. I have found this mod to be perfect for playing a necromancer. I love how I can level up my skeletons so that they are more than a one hit wonder, plus getting an armor boost for the pc makes wearing the necro gear practical now. High praises for your mod, keep up the good work!

I have seen mention that you may edit the creature types that can be charmed, if you do so please make it a toggle option only if possible. I have found this mod to be perfect for playing a necromancer. I love how I can level up my skeletons so that they are more than a one hit wonder, plus getting an armor boost for the pc makes wearing the necro gear practical now. High praises for your mod, keep up the good work!

its already a checkbox option in mcm for that exact reason. i didn't want to break any necrobeastess.

you will need to enable it after you update, because it defaults to animals only now.

darkconsole, on 08 Feb 2015 - 3:13 PM, said:

390898, on 08 Feb 2015 - 2:41 PM, said:

its already a checkbox option in mcm for that exact reason. i didn't want to break any necrobeastess.

you will need to enable it after you update, because it defaults to animals only now.

Expanding on the toggle for animals vs all creature, I've learned that this toggle seem to only control the "Mating Call" - not the monsters from joining the pack after sex. If you have another mod, such as Sexlab Defeat, and your character gets raped by a Draugr Wright Lord after loosing to him, the Draugr then joins your pack, regardless of what the toggle option in the MCM is set for. This exact situation happen to me, even those I had it set for animals only - even though doing that doesn't allow werebeasts to join the pack with the mating call  :(.

Because this is an outside mod (Sexlab Defeat) I don't know if there really anything you can do about that or not, but I thought I'd let you know. It could be a glitch on my account, my character has only been defeated once (by non-humans) since I installed your mod, so this is the only occasion its happen to me so far. (Although my character was actually double-teamed by two Draugr and both joined the pack afterwards).

And since we're all uploading pictures now, here's one from me! lol My character's werewolf pack decided it was time for their Untamed to breed a new pup for the pack.

post-9095-0-21646700-1423448483_thumb.png

tonights update is going to add a radial menu to replace the dialog which apparently is still buggy with animals. it is a lesser power spell that you will use while targeting the beast. it will then work you through any menus that need to be done.

i am not going to disable the dialog this release, just to make sure it goes smoothly. i encourage ppl to migrate to the menu spell.

post-501843-0-75147600-1423450781_thumb.png

Did a quick search, no results;

This compatible with Beeing Female?

EDIT;

They bare compatible, but they down "work" with eachother. Both do their own thing.

It would be nice to see this working with the BeeingFemale pregnancy cycles.

Yeah, it would be nice.  But I like now that my PC can have creature offspring.  In BF she is pregnant with her first frost troll pack member (now deceased. :( ) and with a pup from her werewolf lover via untamed.  I had made a Werewolf character that was essential before this.  He can be married as well since I gave him the "brute male" voice.  Like Farkas' voice actor.  So I know I'll have at least one "no die" pack member.  ;)  :P

Bonus too is that I have "lovers comfort" which he responds to as well, but only if he is at 50 arousal or better.    Sooooo if that isn't "ready" yet she just uses the fondle command.  :D

I hadn't found in the code the part about the cubs growing, so excuse me for that suggestion about something that was there already, lol.

The mod looks better and better all the time. What is exactly the issue with dialogue, then? I've been away for almost a week and I'm kinda lost on releases... I've been using dialogue in my pet mod all this time and I didn't notice any issue... although I didn't finish working on it so I still didn't test anything thoroughly. 

Hey! I'm loving this mod so far! I was trying to use Beastess, but it was rather... Not what I was looking for. I was hoping to find a permanent animal mate mod, and this is perfect! Thank you thank you!

One question, in the pictures of the original post, you have adorable tails and ears, may I ask what mod that is? Also, what about the loviness with the sabre cat? That's totally awesome! My pack is comprised of "snowy" and "fluffy", my two sabre kitties... Hehe. Did you manually do the posing for those lovey pictures? Or are there more sabre cat sex and foreplay animations somewhere I don't know about?

Can you make your mod compatible with Immersive Creatures ?

The shout don't work with the new creatures...

then immersive creatures is bad. it needs to tag the animals with ActorTypeAnimal and ActorTypeCreature depending on what it is. it will work with anymod which properly tags the actors and races. if they only used ActorTypeCreature (which would have been dumb) then you will need to enable it in my MCM.

third party animals will never have sex unless they are a race sexlab already has or they added animations for it.

Ok ...

I fact i think the shout is broken for me.  I though it was only for the immersive creatures but after uninstallation the mating shout still don't work with any wild beast...

I'm going to launch a new game (again...  I don't count them anymore after 1737hrs of playing times  :blush: ).  Sexlab Leveling 1.3 need a new game so i start a new one.   :P

I hope only that someone, maybe in a near or far future, can be able to create a mod that can export all the settings of my mods (+-250) so i don't loose 1 hours each time at my PC creation to setup them again.  :lol:

I just changed over to Mod Organizer to find a save that wasn't broken on my level 72 character ( I have a fresh save every 2 hours ), it took me over a week to transfer over my 470+ mods from the Nexus Mod Manager. I have multiple profiles, a level 72 character ( vampire ) with god-like power, thats too powerful... Untamed save ( level 21 and a lot of fun ), along with a Level 1 ( starter save to bypass the intro for mod testing ) and a non untamed level 21 main save game ( difficulty mods ramping up the toughness, for just a standard play-through ).

Mod organizer is really, really tough to use at first, but it does everything you want and more, using profiles, each profile takes 2 mouse clicks to set-up. The mods can be transferred at your leisure, as it links up with the nexus mod manager to use the nexus mod manager mods and mod organizer mods at the same time. Each profile has seperate settings, both in game with MCM's and out of game, along with seperate load orders...

Just back-up all your saves before using it... If you use multiple saves that is... As I accidently deleted many saves using the profiles saves option, and stupidly just randomly clicking buttons and hoping for the best...

If you have multiple saves, then backtrack to earlier saves until you get a working one. I had to backtrack 30 saves to fix my broken level 72 character, finally working after not being used for 6 months.

Script cleaning tools work well, just make an extra save to test on before using them, as they can break your save game if not used right... The mod designer will usually tell you which scripts to delete, if you ask them, I have asked a few times.

Youtube has great tutorials...

If you know all this, then just ignore all I've said...

Cool mod, im using beastess currently and enjoying it,  but I will definitely try this mod out and see how it compares. Also for the naked armor buff, can we wear boots and gloves with it? I like naked but I still enjoy boots and gloves. Also, what tattoo mod gives the paws used in the first screen shot? those are hot as hell.