Could there be a way to incorporate this invite animation into your mod? I have yet to see it used and I think it could work well with this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-16012015/

attachicon.gifpost-267278-0-60370600-1406574356.gif

First off, Great Mod Its simple and almost perfect but these two things are missing from skyrim and I think this mod could complete them both. First, the invite animation as above and second WE STILL HAVE NO BREEDING ABILITY ! I want my OWN PACK ! Without pups or baby werewolves ( even spawned ones at .5 scale would be Awesome...) to come home to I cant build my demon Army and feel like i did anything but play with cheat commands..... Please add some tie in to one of the great prego mods so we can really make our own Fortress legion of doom out of some abandoned ruin and descend our birthed Hordes onto the meadows of Skyrim. If it worked with all Creatures that would be fucking epic. An army of Deadra waiting to be unleashed by its dragonborn broodmother. If this already exsists and im just blind please point me in the right direction....

PS please repost this so it gets some street credit.

[stuff]

a lot of this is already on the drawing board. as soon as i get this persistence hack working so animals stop getting lost when you enter caves or whatever.

First off, Great Mod Its simple and almost perfect but these two things are missing from skyrim and I think this mod could complete them both. First, the invite animation as above and second WE STILL HAVE NO BREEDING ABILITY ! I want my OWN PACK ! Without pups or baby werewolves ( even spawned ones at .5 scale would be Awesome...) to come home to I cant build my demon Army and feel like i did anything but play with cheat commands..... Please add some tie in to one of the great prego mods so we can really make our own Fortress legion of doom out of some abandoned ruin and descend our birthed Hordes onto the meadows of Skyrim. If it worked with all Creatures that would be fucking epic. An army of Deadra waiting to be unleashed by its dragonborn broodmother. If this already exsists and im just blind please point me in the right direction....

i've actually been pondering breeding, lol. i don't think i'd integrate this with anything like Soulgem Oven or anything though, i think it would have to maintain its own private breeding data list to not conflict or get stupid code.

i've actually been pondering breeding, lol. i don't think i'd integrate this with anything like Soulgem Oven or anything though, i think it would have to maintain its own private breeding data list to not conflict or get stupid code.

Ooooh!  That would be awesome!  ^_^

Ooooh!  That would be awesome!  ^_^

I KNOW RIGHT ! Like hentia tentical demon breeding handbook 101....

[stuff]

a lot of this is already on the drawing board. as soon as i get this persistence hack working so animals stop getting lost when you enter caves or whatever.

Im not a coder but it seems like it would be stright forward even if they couldent follow into dungons if only just the World cell We have Hentai prego is simple and works great and it says it already has beast plugin suport.. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/232-sexlabhentaipregnancy/ Then it would just need to spawn .5 scale creatures with its fathers trait right ? Cant be that hard and just think of the endless possibilities ! Ive been waiting for this to happen ever since The first prego mods came out and still have not had any progress just feels empty without some breeding aspect that has a use... we even have milking now... you could milk yourself and feed your hungry Puppies/any mosnter you can think of.. babies DAMNIT MAN ! SOMONE MAKE THIS HAPPEN !

Repost it if you think its awesome... somone can make this happen here im sure of it.

[stuff]

so Krazy is trying to work out how to get them to follow you into dungons towns city and stuff ?? That would be the last thing missing from skyrim, for me anyway... and just think any combat losses would supply a need to " Replenish the Ranks" lol to awesome. Would be awesome for beastess.... I can see the title now...  Bestess a pack of your own

Thank you Krazyone for trying to make this happen ! Im sure im not the only one awating greatness...

making breeding happen is easy i am not worried about that.

the main issue i'm having is even after i clone a bear and make it persistent via PlaceAtMe, it is following me through the cave door now, but the Magic Effects are still falling off it it.

this means the script on it just vanishes for no reason, which mean i cannot track when it dies, or cause it to slowly grow over time. this must be solved before any other features get added or else the mod is pointless.

the main issue i'm having is even after i clone a bear and make it persistent via PlaceAtMe, it is following me through the cave door now, but the Magic Effects are still falling off it it.

this means the script on it just vanishes for no reason, which mean i cannot track when it dies, or cause it to slowly grow over time. this must be solved before any other features get added or else the mod is pointless.

Nice! what if they are followers and you use a summon spell lots of current mods offer that the on im using now is hentai creatures i think...would this work ? i know there is a mod for almost unlimited followers already out on the other site that will not be named... would they work so whenever you changed cell to just summon your pack ? and or demon army of doom ??? and would it work with NPC's to make a breeding Farm ??

PS THANK YOU for all the work your doing on this if there is a place i can throw septims at you just let me know !

PSS found this today and they figued it out im guessing because the pets follow you. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50698/?

So maybe you birth the beast then it needs to be tamed via spell or feeding it your pregnancy milk and poof its a tamed beast ready to do your bidding !

so this bear is a copy of the bear i shouted at (which was then deleted in preference of my bear)

it could be a fluke, but its following me through the cave door automatically now which is perfect.

but this is the problem. i attach a Spell "Ability, Constant Effect, Self", Magic Effect "Script, Constant Effect, Self" this script does one thing, OnDeath, that way when this bear dies i can be like "you rage at the loss of your companion" and give you a small rage buff. this script would also handle having cubs slowly growing into bears.

it attaches fine. here you can see the effect on the bear.

post-501843-0-28020300-1422481327_thumb.png

then any time i walk through a portal or door or cave or whatever. anything that prompts a load screen it just vanishes.

post-501843-0-88723900-1422481336_thumb.png

EVEN THOUGH THE MOTHER FUCKING SPELL IS STILL THERE AND IT EVEN SAYS THERE SHOULD BE AN EFFECT THERE.

post-501843-0-20625000-1422481332_thumb.png

i have never seen this happen ever, and i've spent a lot of time making magic effects on actors for scripting. its not like im a noob at this. i've put plenty of script constant effects on actors before and they never just vanished.

without getting this to stick we will be quite limited.

[stuff]

so Krazy is trying to work out how to get them to follow you into dungons towns city and stuff ?? That would be the last thing missing from skyrim, for me anyway... and just think any combat losses would supply a need to " Replenish the Ranks" lol to awesome. Would be awesome for beastess.... I can see the title now...  Bestess a pack of your own

Thank you Krazyone for trying to make this happen ! Im sure im not the only one awating greatness...

Darkconsole is the one to thank, you mis-read the posters name. I just posted some ideas on this site, that just says stuff on the quote...

so this bear is a copy of the bear i shouted at (which was then deleted in preference of my bear)

it could be a fluke, but its following me through the cave door automatically now which is perfect.

but this is the problem. i attach a Spell "Ability, Constant Effect, Self", Magic Effect "Script, Constant Effect, Self" this script does one thing, OnDeath, that way when this bear dies i can be like "you rage at the loss of your companion" and give you a small rage buff. this script would also handle having cubs slowly growing into bears.

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-28_00001.png

then any time i walk through a portal or door or cave or whatever. anything that prompts a load screen it just vanishes.

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-28_00003.png

EVEN THOUGH THE MOTHER FUCKING SPELL IS STILL THERE AND IT EVEN SAYS THERE SHOULD BE AN EFFECT THERE.

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-28_00002.png

i have never seen this happen ever, and i've spent a lot of time making magic effects on actors for scripting. its not like im a noob at this. i've put plenty of script constant effects on actors before and they never just vanished.

Maybe we should put a call out for help under the adult forum thread ive never done it but maybe somone has had the same problem. like i said im a complete noob the only thing ive ever done is chance skins and drag and drop... shit from one file that i like to another sooo.. what you just said makes me feel like im reading hyroglifics * Facepalm* I wish there was some way I could help even if its finding other "sources" for you to explore... If there is anything any of us can do just ask.

Nice! what if they are followers and you use a summon spell lots of current mods offer that the on im using now is hentai creatures i think...would this work ? i know there is a mod for almost unlimited followers already out on the other site that will not be named... would they work so whenever you changed cell to just summon your pack ? and or demon army of doom ??? and would it work with NPC's to make a breeding Farm ??

PS THANK YOU for all the work your doing on this if there is a place i can throw septims at you just let me know !

PSS found this today and they figued it out im guessing because the pets follow you. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50698/?

So maybe you birth the beast then it needs to be tamed via spell or feeding it your pregnancy milk and poof its a tamed beast ready to do your bidding !

YES THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING MOD    (((((DARKCONSOLE ))) so there is no mistake who is the brains behind this masterpiece.

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-28_00001.png

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-28_00003.png

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-28_00002.png

So I see the problem is very limiting for sure in the grand scope of the mod but is there a way to relese a alpha breeding mod to gain some excitment in the comunity in the vain hope that somone will be inspired by this and offer a magical solution ? If people see this breeding mod Im sure it will go viral in .001 seconds. I would love to be a tester in that regards and I can only imagine ideas would start flooding in.

that page is so well done it makes me wonder if they spent more time making the nexus page than working on the mod, lololol.

anyway, *yoink* time to browse some source.

[update] they didn't incldue the source at all. fuckers.

Well that figures... But fear not ive been searching and there are a TON of creature follower mods there they all seem to do the same basic thing it makes the creature a follower and adds spells to summon there are to many to link here but ill grab a few just for kicks this makes me sure that it can be done we just need the right source now im guessing.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37598/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32808/?  Pets seem to have this ability as well but maybe not the combat aspect..

This one looks Good  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29659/?not sure how they do it but IT HAS BEEN DONE !

I realy am drooling at the thought of how cool this would be .....

that page is so well done it makes me wonder if they spent more time making the nexus page than working on the mod, lololol.

anyway, *yoink* time to browse some source.

[update] they didn't incldue the source at all. fuckers.

Well that figures... But fear not ive been searching and there are a TON of creature follower mods there they all seem to do the same basic thing it makes the creature a follower and adds spells to summon there are to many to link here but ill grab a few just for kicks this makes me sure that it can be done we just need the right source now im guessing.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37598/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32808/?  Pets seem to have this ability as well but maybe not the combat aspect..

This one looks Good  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29659/?not sure how they do it but IT HAS BEEN DONE !

I realy am drooling at the thought of how cool this would be .....

Follower mods

Found this as well and the other one says 15

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10612/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14037/?

Replacing a wild animal with a clone defined in your mod means you can attach scripts directly to the animal in your CK definitions for the animals instead of using magic effects to attach them.

post-76788-0-08458900-1422502869_thumb.jpg

Have a slight problem. Armor Increase per level is not registering when naked in the items menu at all. It does register when armor is put on and taken off, but not with level bonus.

grab today's update, open and close the mcm menu to force a refresh of the ability spell. then let me know.

i pushed the persitence update just now.

unrelated, a wolf was chasing a deer. so i started shooting the deer so i could charm that wolf. as soon as i hit the deer my pack took off after it. it was amazing.

RECOMMENDATION...

When talking to horses, I recommend changing the control to SNEAK + SELECT, which I've used on other mods. As I end up on the horse when I am selecting, and it messes up the animation. The horse ends up hovering a couple of feet above the ground, when the sex scene starts...

Or add another option to the horse dialogues, MOUNT HORSE instead of just mounting a horse automatically, you would have to engage the dialogue to mount a horse...

I just got a giant... With the cum inflation mod, my female character looks 9 months pregnant. I'm looking forward to testing him out, will he get stuck in a cave I wonder. Maybe you should have a shrink spell to allow the giant to enter caves, regrowing when he exits the cave. Or your call spell shrinks giants, when in interior cells...

I had a meagre group of animals defending me, 2 chickens, 1 deer and a horse... Now I've got a giant, the fun will begin...

Loving this mod so far. Thanks!  I'm playing as a Wildling http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40243-wildlings-an-alternative-skyrim-experience/ so towns aren't an issue since I only go near them to kill everyone anyway.
I've had a couple of odd things happen that, while they're most likely caused by my odd assortment of mods, I figured I'd post just in case they were actual bugs.

I had picked up a couple of saber cats but they were really a pain and always getting in the way so I dismissed them. Now, when I try the shout on anything, a wolf for example, the wolf disappears and is replaced by a saber cat which then promptly fucks my character. I've tried killing them, resetting the mod (both settings only and full reset) but the wolf is always replaced with a saber cat. I'm going to try uninstalling the mod and doing a clean install next.

The other weird thing was, I wasn't watching the time and transformed into a werewolf during sex and when the fuck session was over, it duplicated my character (in werewolf form) as a pack member. It would have been cool but she didn't stay a werewolf once the sun came up. Like I said, it's probably just my setup.

Yeah, I see some replies but no magic yet !

I still say just make it and post it as a Breeding Plugin for untamed and let some traction grow around the idea I want to try it just in the outside world or have them only in caves. Maybe someone will glitch around the problem and give us a clue on how to smash this little bug...

Ill be checking in day to day hopeing you can scratch together an alpha to post in the download section! Oh and did any of the ideas I threw around bear coding fruit ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/30613-best-practice-for-scripts-attached-to-magic-effects-oneffectfinish-or-registerforsingleupdate/?p=764305

I see that the other thread relating to scripting said that it could be done through a quest as well nor sure what that means but that would be cool if you were to have a quest to breed your pack not sure if it would have a limit count but it could go in stages

first quest 1 pup for your pack

second quest a litter for your pack 6-8 or something and then have one that stays open i guess so it can continue as long as you like ? not sure if that works but it seems it would go well with the mod in any case.