How do you have small cubs as show in the pictures?

This feature was removed due to being buggy, as far as I remember.

Correct, it kept making random critters shrink into mirco size.  You had to use detect life to find it and tell it to leave the pack. :wacko:

Another idea: Feed your pack treats. 

Another: "Sleep with the pack" power that delivers full resting bonus and lets you sleep anywhere. (I'm running around with the Camping Kit, but that's not really right for this character. Why should I be tied to the worthless trappings of a corrupt civilization?)

this beta release attempts to fix two problems with one fix.

1. i notice animals i tame in the wild have a hard time crossing load boundaries / doors, while animals i spawn with the console have no problems.
  2. i had a spriggan completely vanish on me when i told it to stand still while i went and sold shit. i believe this is because of temporary references or game scripts moving them back or some other various i dont know what.

the fix involves, when you tame a beast, it will delete the original, and spawn a new copy in the same spot, using the actor base.

so far so good.

this will not have any affect on your current pack, only newly tamed animals.

it also contains a warning if you don't have ui extensions installed.

second beta attached. i've successfully tested this on both a bear and a sabrecat i found wandering the wilds.

untamed-119b.zip

Not to spam, just tried this again.

What seems to be happening is this: The first shout after I load a game with 119a works properly. Recruits the animal I'm using it on.

The second time I use the shout, I always get a wolf. [Just had a sabre cat turn into one.] 

can you confirm if 119b is less broken

Having a lot of fun with this mod, thanks darkconsole.

An idea for the mod, a 'raised by wolves' option, similar to the 'gag speak' that one of the devious mods have that replaces speech with an effort to get them to understand your growls.

Beyond that could be a whole branch of side gameplay there with a system of how people react to you. Some getting angry or scared of you, some wanting to 'rehabilitate' you so sending you to the temple in whiterun, or the orphanage in riften. Could be fun for flavor even without much gameplay behind it/just fleeing once you get there.

One of the ways this mod changes gameplay for me is that I have no interest in followers. Why would I want a follower? I have a pack.

BUT for those who miss that, maybe there should be a way to integrate followers. Maybe you should be able to introduce them to the ways of the pack, and as they gain experience, they gain pack protection too. And as they gain protection they start dropping armor until you're all running around Skyrim in the buff.

One of the ways this mod changes gameplay for me is that I have no interest in followers. Why would I want a follower? I have a pack.

BUT for those who miss that, maybe there should be a way to integrate followers. Maybe you should be able to introduce them to the ways of the pack, and as they gain experience, they gain pack protection too. And as they gain protection they start dropping armor until you're all running around Skyrim in the buff.

Nice idea, I sorta do that with my female PC Epona.  She has a human follower/husband as well as her pack.  I also have a mod that allows me to infect/cure followers with/of  lycanthropy.  So she can engage in sexy time with her husband, have children with him, and not loose her pack status level.   ^_^   Only problem is while he is a werewolf he will be attacked by guards and NPCs.   So I "cure" him after their sexy time is finished. LOL :D

Not to spam, just tried this again.

What seems to be happening is this: The first shout after I load a game with 119a works properly. Recruits the animal I'm using it on.

The second time I use the shout, I always get a wolf. [Just had a sabre cat turn into one.] 

can you confirm if 119b is less broken

Sorry, been busy and not had much chance to play. 

Yes, 119b is working great, thanks for the fix! No problems with bears, sabre cats, wolves, or various and sundry trolls. Even tried a spider. [Which I'd normally skip doing, but hey - testing.]

Hey there! Long time lurker, first time poster. I just wanted to say this mod is AWESOME. I have been having an awesome time running around with my pack in Skyrim! Thank you SO much for this awesome mod, and working on it so hard (tee-hee)! I just downloaded 119b, and it works fantastic! I'm SUPER stoked now to run around Skyrim as a naked Lykaios with her wolf pack! hehe

Small question/suggestion, not sure if it's even possible, maybe through the MCM (if not, no biggie obviously)- Is there anyway to mark a race as 'beast' so that you can still engage in sexual activities with the more beast like races of Skyrim and still keep your status (or reduce it by less)? This would be really cool for Khajiit, Argonians, and some other more beast-type modded races like the Lykaios :3 Thank you again so much! This is so much fun! :D

I wish to second the idea of integrating followers into the pack.   I sometimes have a human(or other upright bipedal thing) with me and I am frustrated I can't share my pack with them.

Other thought I had was somehow incorporate a random selection to the infinite sex mode, selectable by the MCM.  Say you've got a bunch of animals and you've got them all around the same level, you ding, so you PAR-TAH with them all.  Could be random or just make the rounds with each one.

I wish to second the idea of integrating followers into the pack.   I sometimes have a human(or other upright bipedal thing) with me and I am frustrated I can't share my pack with them.

Other thought I had was somehow incorporate a random selection to the infinite sex mode, selectable by the MCM.  Say you've got a bunch of animals and you've got them all around the same level, you ding, so you PAR-TAH with them all.  Could be random or just make the rounds with each one.

I do that with Aroused Creatures.  I set it to where if either PC or Creature is "horny" the Creature will take the opportunity to have sexy time with the PC.  If the others are not aroused to begin with they will while they watch.  So everyone takes a turn until I disable Aroused Creatures via MCM.   I set the creatures to be "exhibitionist" via Aroused so they become ready rather easily. :D

This mod uses Sexlab animations and has Sexlab as a direct dependancy. This should not be in the Adult Mods section, it should be in the Sexlab section.

This has been a Public Service Sorting Reminder.

Edit: Suggestion: It might be nice to have some MCM option or other way to have the pets be essential. I realize this is harder to do than with named actors, because of how the 'setessential' function works with its parameter requiring a baseID, however, Tame the Beasts of Skyrim 2 figured something out... even if it IS buggy as fuck.

I don't really approve of making your pack essential, BUT I sure wish named creatures didn't die so easy. Especially the cats. I'm healing mine like mad during the fight, we put down all the bad guys with reasonable health remaining, I turn my back, the cat steps on one of those spiked-door triggers, and BAM he's dead. Or after a fight he takes advantage of a downed enemy (with Defeat), I let them go at it while I loot the bodies, and the next thing I know he's dead. I think he took damage during the ragdoll ending. 

Maybe the buffs could be tweaked so the whole pack is a little less OP and the individual damage resistance is higher.

Actually, the PC damage resistance could be lower. I'm practically invincible at this point and it's not that high level a character.

This mod uses Sexlab animations and has Sexlab as a direct dependancy. This should not be in the Adult Mods section, it should be in the Sexlab section.

This has been a Public Service Sorting Reminder.

Edit: Suggestion: It might be nice to have some MCM option or other way to have the pets be essential. I realize this is harder to do than with named actors, because of how the 'setessential' function works with its parameter requiring a baseID, however, Tame the Beasts of Skyrim 2 figured something out... even if it IS buggy as fuck.

I would also like to see this added into the mod, maybe as a toggle in the dialog wheel. Tweaking the stats of the pets will always make them OP(ish) in one way or another, taking them out of combat with a bleedout won't.

The first topic you read in the description is "nude play". I hate it while playing nude all the weapons just stick to your body, it's not immersive. The result is that I only use magic, but result of that is that halve my damage output also harms my pets (aoe). Making them essential would mean that magic is valid with this mod and if you aoe your own pet's into bleedout you get all the enemies on yourself, so it's the opposite of being OP.

If it would be possible to add it as a toggle then everyone could still play in whatever way he wants.

It's just a request, the mod is great as it is, but having to reload as a means to not loose the pets you've invested hours of gameplay into isn't fun.

Ok, after playing with this for the past couple days, I have to agree with the two posters above me (Bad Dog and Yuni) that I think something has to change about the pack members' survivability. Here are a couple things I noticed that I think might need some attention.

-The pack members die WAY too easily. I have a very heavily modded Skyrim that includes some mods that increase mob damage and health (to offset some other balancing mods). Some of them have been one shot-ing new pack members before I even have a chance to level them, even with the HP bar maxed out.

-This highlights another issue, which is my player level is 10, and every pack member I tame seems to start at 1. This leaves them way behind, and incredibly vulnerable because the monsters around me are increasing in strength, but these pack members get killed before they can level

-Which highlights ANOTHER issue, which is that in a situation where there are multiple enemies spread out over some distance and some of those enemies are ranged like spell casters, or bowmen, (like in a fort, or a multi-level area like the Forsworn and Dwemer camps) your pack members will auto-aggro, which would normally be fine, but usually the first npcs to hit you are the ranged ones, which sends your pack member waaaaaaay off into the distance, most of the time out of line of sight, attacking something that you have no way to defend them from

So, here are my humble suggestions to address some of these idiosyncrasies;

-Either make the pack members protected OR essential (through MCM options) but impose a limit on the pack size when this option is enabled. If your pack is 'full' your mating call will fail/be resisted every time until your pack is no longer full.

-A larger (wider) range for the health slider would go a long way, even if it as a little.

-If you can, have tamed pack members start at or slightly offset to the players level

-Have a command on the wheel, or change the default behavior of the pack members, to attack the players target FIRST (if that's possible) and only once the player engages. (So instead of a defensive mode, which is kind of how they are set now, where they attack whoever is attacking the player, have them set to a 'Smart Passive Mode' where they will only attack something the player is actively engaged in attacking)

I know that's a lot, and I realize that some of this may not be possible, but I just thought I would toss it out there. I'm really loving this mod, and I hope to see you make some headway with it soon :D

I have suggestions for you, in relation to the previous two posters. There are a number of solutions that I can suggest to some of them.

Extensible Follower Framework has some functions that will clear up most of this. I'm fairly sure the 'train' button from the EFF wheel would allow them to bring their stats up to par.

I don't think them being level 1 is ACTUALLY them being level one. I think their character-level (as opposed to pack level) is just whatever they had when you recruited them. I have not tested this.

EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) has follow/wait functions in it. I don't know how to handle the essential part, but having a way to individual members wait and follow would be nice. Or ways to remove from pack.

By the way: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING MOD. I've been all criticism and suggestions so far, please do not confuse this for dislike. I've wanted a way to have animal companions and integrate them into Sexlab for a WHILE now, and the closest I'd found is Pet Collar + Tame the Beasts of Skyrim 2. This mod is very close to my favorite mod of all time for Oblivion, which was Lovers Bitch. Add in Aroused Creatures or Pet Collar for the pet taking possession of your girly parts when they get aroused, and it's nearly a perfect duplication. Add to this that your mod is not even NEAR as buggy as Tame the Beasts of Skyrim 2, and you have a very happy Yuni. I've had to discard a save file because of Tame. I made the mistake of trying to tame a gargoyle.

Thank you, and -amazing- work so far. :) We only make suggestions because we love it.

I have suggestions for you, in relation to the previous two posters. There are a number of solutions that I can suggest to some of them.

Extensible Follower Framework has some functions that will clear up most of this. I'm fairly sure the 'train' button from the EFF wheel would allow them to bring their stats up to par.

I don't think them being level 1 is ACTUALLY them being level one. I think their character-level (as opposed to pack level) is just whatever they had when you recruited them. I have not tested this.

EFF (Extensible Follower Framework) has follow/wait functions in it. I don't know how to handle the essential part, but having a way to individual members wait and follow would be nice. Or ways to remove from pack.

By the way: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING MOD. I've been all criticism and suggestions so far, please do not confuse this for dislike. I've wanted a way to have animal companions and integrate them into Sexlab for a WHILE now, and the closest I'd found is Pet Collar + Tame the Beasts of Skyrim 2. This mod is very close to my favorite mod of all time for Oblivion, which was Lovers Bitch. Add in Aroused Creatures or Pet Collar for the pet taking possession of your girly parts when they get aroused, and it's nearly a perfect duplication. Add to this that your mod is not even NEAR as buggy as Tame the Beasts of Skyrim 2, and you have a very happy Yuni. I've had to discard a save file because of Tame. I made the mistake of trying to tame a gargoyle.

Thank you, and -amazing- work so far. :) We only make suggestions because we love it.

While I like the idea you propose for the integration with EFF, not everyone uses that one (I know I personally just swapped from UFO to AFT and will NEVER go back lol). I've tried EFF, and for some reason it just feels really immersion breaking for me, so I don't use it. Maybe someone better at scripting than I could make an addon to this for EFF or AFT (or both!) compatibility that would make these functions a reality.

And yes, I think you're right about their 'pack level' versus 'creature level'... going to test this tonight when I have the chance :) I feel your pain with Tame the Beasts of Skyrim. I also lost a couple saves to that mod, and I've since uninstalled it. This one is SO much better in so many ways ;D I love the HECK outta this mod! Thank you so much for all the time and hard work you've put into it! We like suggesting things because we want to see it succeed! :D

Ok first time posting but I am having an issue that is really bugging me any time I try to use the 120 version of this mod Endless sabercats spawn around me and I can't figure out why as 119 works though I don't get a mcm menu

i have the ui extender installed but i also always says i don't

You know sometimes I feel like such a cheater when I create a wolf-size snowy sabre cat with the "essential" box ticked.  I put it wandering around an area where it won't interfere with human type NPCs.  Use my "mating call" shout on it.  Create about 4 or 5 babies with it.  (also made a no die fox as a looter).  Then I never have to have lag due to a Huge pack. While having a dependable pack that I don't have to worry too much about.    Even though I've done this, it would never have been possible without this Kewl mod.  Thanks darkconsole.  I've never enjoyed a mod similar to this as much before. ^_^

I do run AFT along side this mod, other than a double window (wheel and normal ) it has never interfered or messed with AFT.  :)