Any way you could add the ability for group sex like with Draugr etc?

enable creatures in the mcm.

Posted by, F3NR15ULFR I seem to have found an issue with the birthing power spawning a copy of the player. It seems to happen when the player character has sex with an npc in werewolf form, the mod treats it as having sex with yourself resulting in being pregnant with a copy of the player. I am unsure if this only occurs in my particular save game, as I found it very peculiar an issue like this hasn't been mentioned before. Regardless, the mod is absolutely amazing!

What you said is amazing. I think I'm going to become a werewolf right now and do that so I can create an army of ME and RUUUUUU SKYRIM FOREVER! MUHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA. BEAT THAT Heimskr! Talos aint got shit on this boooYEE!

the new Display Model i am working on actually has intentional cloning of yourself to make manneqauins out of >_>

I have them enabled in mcm but I only ever get one on one animations.

Also noticed a problem with the one mcm option that is charm all who hear.

Even with it disabled everything around me joins my pack just like with it enabled. It doesn't matter who I have sex with.

Would it be possible to add the option to disable certain buffs/features?  Currently it doesn't seem possible to remove the "heal after sex" option, and it'd be nice to be able to not get buffs from sex with animals or pack death as well.

Yeah, FWIW, those buffs seem OP to me. The really cool part of this mod for me is how the effects are completely scalable. I basically turn it off for my warrior, low scaling for a thief/assassin and higher for a mage. It would be nice if those were scalable, too. Or an on/off if that's possible. That being said, I love this mod (SGO is great too), and my mage thanks you deeply for it. She takes a lot less unwanted abuse and damage. Wanted abuse and damage she gets from ZAZ. :D

One issue, it seems that whenever I end infinite sex mode, my toon gets stuck in the "camera rotates with the player" combat mode. Usually, if you turn the mouse when not in combat, the camera rotates but the player doesn't. Make sense? Restarting fixes it. Pretty minor issue.

I have a proposal, which would fix an issue,

I use this alongside with Beastess Mod and they both work well with each other to my knowledge but theres one thing, Since you use the UI Extension mod and it brings up its own interface, it causes..issues. I can't Engage in any Conversation with any animal whatsoever because they both binded to the same key so when i want to talk to an animal the menu pops up.

So would it be possible in changing the interface just into a dialogue options?

Excuse me if im too blind to realise this has already pointed out.

I have a proposal, which would fix an issue,

I use this alongside with Beastess Mod and they both work well with each other to my knowledge but theres one thing, Since you use the UI Extension mod and it brings up its own interface, it causes..issues. I can't Engage in any Conversation with any animal whatsoever because they both binded to the same key so when i want to talk to an animal the menu pops up.

So would it be possible in changing the interface just into a dialogue options?

Excuse me if im too blind to realise this has already pointed out.

nope. the reason we use the wheel menu is because the dialog system was buggy. at random times you were unable to engage a follower in dialog on animals. i started off with dialog, but everyone was qq'ing that it didn't work frequently enough so now its a menu that dominates.

at best i can research allowing you to change the key that triggers it. i play with an xbox controller, which has a fixed set of rules, so i don't bother with stuff like that usually.

I suggest placing this in the sexlab downloads section as this mod requires sexlab.  Wonderful mod by the way, does what Beastess does but just as good.  The only problem I ever had was any pack over ten creatures causes problems with loading a save game.  That's not the mods fault, it's a combo of my comp and skyrim basic.

I have enjoyed this mod immensely. It's given my hunter a way to gain wonderful companions. Sadly though, many fall to the brutal life of adventuring. All-in-all great mod, can't wait to see what you do next.

you can bump up the progression stats to make pets stronger faster.

I have enjoyed this mod immensely. It's given my hunter a way to gain wonderful companions. Sadly though, many fall to the brutal life of adventuring. All-in-all great mod, can't wait to see what you do next.

you can bump up the progression stats to make pets stronger faster.

I have. I feel it's due to PerMa. Most of the lower level creatures, wolves mostly, don't scale well even with fifteen health being added each 'encounter'. Not much that can be done for it I suppose, but it's not a big deal, I'll just find more pack members. I am curious though, can you bring Meeko into your pack or does his follower package get in the way? I haven't got to his area you otherwise I'd have checked myself.

the only thing about pet scaling is that its not retroactive.

if you max level pet and then bump up the stats, that old pet will stay the same. unlike the player, where if you change them, next love scene will recalibrate the entire player. for pets its basically "from here on out now these are the stat progressions"

the only thing about pet scaling is that its not retroactive.

if you max level pet and then bump up the stats, that old pet will stay the same. unlike the player, where if you change them, next love scene will recalibrate the entire player. for pets its basically "from here on out now these are the stat progressions"

Yeah, I noticed that it wasn't retroactive. Like I said though, it's fine I just replace my pets. One way I could make sure my wolves don't die is to increase the armor per level, but I'm not too worried. I just replace the fallen.

After playing around with the mod some more I have a few suggestions, mostly from a troubleshooting standpoint. One, there needs to be a option in the MCM to stop all the mod's scripts for less hassle uninstallation/troubleshooting. Two, on the my pack menu I feel it would be good to add an option to force a member out of the pack/delete them. I ended up with a troll that disappeared on me and when I use the 'Call Pack' shout he doesn't teleport so it'd be great to have a way to remove him permanently without having him nearby (I read someone else had a similar problem before me as well). And if you do add such an option I feel the reset option should remove all active pack members, again for troubleshooting (though that is just my opinion, I can see how it would be a hassle for the player).

Also I may have found a little bug in the scripts or maybe it was just a consistent random glitch. From several tests I found that when I enabled/disabled the 'infinite sex' mode my 'One with Nature' buffs (the armor and magic resistance ones) disappeared and I had to reset the mod in order to regain them.

Still a great mod and it's still somewhat new so I don't expect for all the kinks to be worked out yet.

first off, untamed just broke 20,000 downloads. cheers everyone!

After playing around with the mod some more I have a few suggestions, mostly from a troubleshooting standpoint. One, there needs to be a option in the MCM to stop all the mod's scripts for less hassle uninstallation/troubleshooting. Two, on the my pack menu I feel it would be good to add an option to force a member out of the pack/delete them. I ended up with a troll that disappeared on me and when I use the 'Call Pack' shout he doesn't teleport so it'd be great to have a way to remove him permanently without having him nearby (I read someone else had a similar problem before me as well). And if you do add such an option I feel the reset option should remove all active pack members, again for troubleshooting (though that is just my opinion, I can see how it would be a hassle for the player).

Also I may have found a little bug in the scripts or maybe it was just a consistent random glitch. From several tests I found that when I enabled/disabled the 'infinite sex' mode my 'One with Nature' buffs (the armor and magic resistance ones) disappeared and I had to reset the mod in order to regain them.

i know it needs that ability to delete pets from your pack, but MCM is so limited in what it can do i never figured out a good way to do it.

BUT THEN i discovered the List Menu in UI Extensions. so i am thinking of reimplementing the My Pack tab as a lesser power menu. not sure why those buffs would be disappearing, the way infinite sex works is literally just a loop around the exact same code. as soon as the scene ends its like "nop do it again m8"

i am however taking a break from this mod for a while to work on Display Model 2.

This is quite a bit of fun. I managed to recruit five Spriggans and a Spriggan matron, and

they are damn near unstoppable. They took down a dragon all by themselves... and seem

to be healing/protecting my lone surviving wolf (they're putting those green sigils on him).

This is way more than just an 'adult' mod; it totally changes the way you play the game.

Nice work :)

post-144391-0-05679300-1432014120_thumb.jpg

Good mod.

Just some thoghts but seems a little overpowered for starting characters. Maybe the untamed level should determine how many creatures you can have following and/or the strength of the animal you can tame, ie level 1 - wolf, level 5 - bear, etc. And no armor boost when wearing armor perhaps.

I dislike having shouts from the beginning too. Maybe have one word learned automatically when you learn unrelenting force and unlock more words as your untamed level rises and link the strength of the shout to the strength of the the beast you can recruit instead.

Got a random question for you. 

I'm trying to get my pack to grow beyond five wolves (which in and of itself was a bitch to accomplish) but the wolves aggro on the potential recruit and kill it mid-fuck. Is there a way to prevent the pack from attacking until I get attacked, or some shit like that?

Love the concept of this mod- it might be useful, though, to have an MCM 'disable' like some of the others (TDF Prostitution, Defeat, etc) have. I don't always play the same character all the time, so I don't want the armor bonuses carrying over to my non-Wildling, or whomever else I might have on deck.

I might just be incompetent, but I've installed this mod. Now I'd have a bigger problem if the basics also didn't work (they do thankfully, but it's limited), but somehow I got them to work after fiddling about. Basically to sum it up, all the commands, shouts and generalness works fine, but the only animations I ever get is 3 horse animations (I know there's a 4th one, opening the console shows the animation name), and at least 3 canine animations, with at least 2 that don't work at all. So while the three will play out, if any of the two try to fire off, we go back to the T stance.

Canines and horses are also the only animals that even do anything. Bears, trolls, and other two legged creatures (I have yet to test deers) don't do anything.

Edited by MagnaSonic3000

Got a random question for you. 

I'm trying to get my pack to grow beyond five wolves (which in and of itself was a bitch to accomplish) but the wolves aggro on the potential recruit and kill it mid-fuck. Is there a way to prevent the pack from attacking until I get attacked, or some shit like that?

Learn yourself a calm spell. You have all of Skyrim available, not all the solutions have to come from this mod.

This mod has been fun to mess around with but... while doing so I found two bugs. One, any pregnancy mod seems to conflict with this one. And two. apparently if you sex anything as a werewolf, (another woman, say) and use the give birth shout... you end up spawning yourself apparently XD. I found the last bug really funny though but I was wondering if there was a compability patch or something for the pregnancy mods... If not it's ok.