what is the best way to uninstall Untamed?

before removing
-dismiss all creatures?
-reset mod?

I have a problem with sexlab sperm-effect.. is no longer displayed after sex.
I tried to reset also Sexlab FW, but nothing changes.

(I have circumscribed the problem in this mod in my game, but I have to do more testing)

Ok, sorry for asking this.. 

after some test, no problem with this mod :lol: ... good, I love my untamed dragonborn!

..maybe is "apropos"+"slavetats" or "blush when aroused".. I do not know, I'm going crazy looking for a solution for this issue.

the strange thing is that cum-effect appears for a second after sex and then disappears immediately.. bah! :huh:

bye

S.

I have an issue. After sex with an animal I try to interact with him but nothing happen excepet for a sound and a starnge visual effect. No selection wheel or dialog....

(I unistalled the old version of Untamed, saved the game, reloaded it, savede again, then I installed this one. I think that was the right procedure to update)

Do you have any plans to include Chaurus in your list of supported creatures?

I am planning a quest around the theme of a Queen of the Chaurus and I was thinking of including a lot of mechanics that are very similar to Untamed. 

I would prefer make Untamed a dependency if it supported a pack of Chaurus.

my money is that it is all of those things that are not this thing.

I think is a body-overlay problem..

I have over 230 mods installed.. and everything works.. I only have this little problem

too hard to find a solution, I keep it that way.

untamed is pretty solid (from the earliest versions)..

no error detected for now in my playthrough.

I really like your work.  ;)

5stars.png

bravo!

S.

I am planning a quest around the theme of a Queen of the Chaurus and I was thinking of including a lot of mechanics that are very similar to Untamed. 

oh, yes!

please skyrimll, made a quest in Frostflow Lighthouse (expand the vanilla)..

;)

oh, yes!

;)

I am planning to use that location in one of the stages of the quest.

oh, yes!

;)

I am planning to use that location in one of the stages of the quest.

Wow, that's would be realy awesome! I think many people will support you during development this quest, including myself :)  

Really well done work !

Just few questions :

- what is the race you sed for your catgirl ?

- I planned to add in my mod creature form spell. Due to your work, wich is better than mine, I will not try to do the same as your. Except for one creature maybe : eagle. So, how you do that, please ?

Alright, maybe I'm just an idiot and/or I've broken something by doing nothing, but when it goes into the sex animation, my character stays standing and clips into the animal, who just stands/sits there. Yes, I've turned on animal animations in SexLab in Mod Config.

Fear me, the Breaker of Mods...

Edit: Yuuuuup, I'm an idiot. Forgot to run GenerateFNIS. Remember, kids: Don't accidentally skip steps. or you'll just make an ass of yourself.

Edited by NotAScotsman

THIS is the most interesting mod i seen, beast followers :blush::P, i feel so safe with my mammoth bodyguard when i travel the wilderness of skyrim. shame i have to leave him outside when i go spelunking in caves.

IDEA! (more of a request) - this needs Frostfall support (a mod addon), (Since i and others use frostfall, using this is :(. I cant really go in the colder areas unless i dress up for the weather or lower the exposure to min), a sort of cold weather tolerance ranking for lvl you spend with beasts/your pack - (fox (lvl1), wolf (lvl2), saber cat (lvl3), bear(lvl4), mammoth (lvl5) as examples) 20 weather res - fox, 40 weather res - wolf, so on and so on with 100 weather res at mammoth) with a message stating - you feel less of the cold cause your pack warms you or your pack gives you warmth and you tolerate the cold better.

my money is that it is all of those things that are not this thing.

+1 for the best response by a mod author this month.

+5 for the mod. I'm running around Skyrim with a wolf pack like I'm Mowgli or something. I leave them outside settlements because I don't entirely trust them around chickens, but then they all come running when a call, which is cool. Also cool how they run all around while I travel but keep coming back to check in, rather than standing on my heels.

Thoughts:

- Love the cave. The hay pile doesn't work with Immersive Beds, which is too bad, but of course you're not undressing anyway. Maybe there should be crafting stations? My guy is good with knives.

- Maybe there should be a resting bonus for sleeping with your pack similar to the one for sleeping in your own bed. Somewhere there's a "Sit Anywhere" mod that allows you to zap a random spot and then sit there. You could steal that mechanism to zap a spot and make it a sleep location when your pack is with you. Same for sleeping in the cave. (I know the cave is not your work, but it's a good addition.)

- I'd suggest the same to the Frostfall guy, should be that when you travel with your pack you're warm. I'd set the amount of warmth to the number of pack members rather than level of pack members so that it works on any level character.

- Your MCM menu lists pack members, which is good, but maybe you should be able to dismiss pack members from there. I have a small spider, I think from Monster Mod, which thinks it's part of the pack and it's been too much hassle to locate and get rid of.

- The mod might be a bit overpowered on low levels (I haven't got very far yet). I started a PC with Live Another Life as a hunter, landed in the middle of the wolf pack outside the Helgen cave, and had a pack of a dozen wolves in no time. Now at level 2 we pretty much walk through any bandit in sight. Did Chillwind Barrow (I think it was), left my pack behind, and collected some skeletons while in there... had 5 skeletons who did pretty well at taking out all the bad guys for me. Maybe there should be a limit on size of pack associated with level?

- Maybe add some of the Beast Form additions? Better scent and night vision while with your pack? Automatic Detect Life and Dead?

Anyway great mod. One of the ones that makes Skyrim a different type of experience and that's always fun.

Just found this mod and I love the concept... Awesome job !!!  

My first attempt produced an interesting glitch, and scanning through the 20 pages of responses, I have not seen it mentioned (though I may have missed it).

I did the call, had a snow fox and a bear respond, sexed both, and off I went with my new pack.  Before I got very far I turned and they were gone.  MCM said they were still following and if I did the recall shout, I could hear the fox but not see him.  I zoned into the dungeon I was headed for thinking it might reset him.  It didn't.  I popped back out and reset the entire mod with MCM.  The bear disappeared from the MCM pack list but the fox was still there so I recalled and he appeared.  I sexed him and afterwards I watched him... every 15-20 seconds, he SHRANK.  smaller and smaller until he disappeared completely.  I could still hear him but he's shrunk out of sight.  By the time you read this, the poor guy is probably sub-atomic.

Any ideas what I've done?

Just found this mod and I love the concept... Awesome job !!!  

My first attempt produced an interesting glitch, and scanning through the 20 pages of responses, I have not seen it mentioned (though I may have missed it).

I did the call, had a snow fox and a bear respond, sexed both, and off I went with my new pack.  Before I got very far I turned and they were gone.  MCM said they were still following and if I did the recall shout, I could hear the fox but not see him.  I zoned into the dungeon I was headed for thinking it might reset him.  It didn't.  I popped back out and reset the entire mod with MCM.  The bear disappeared from the MCM pack list but the fox was still there so I recalled and he appeared.  I sexed him and afterwards I watched him... every 15-20 seconds, he SHRANK.  smaller and smaller until he disappeared completely.  I could still hear him but he's shrunk out of sight.  By the time you read this, the poor guy is probably sub-atomic.

Any ideas what I've done?

This is a known bug with this mod.  Don't know what causes it, but being looked for.  Usually only happens to critters like goats, deer, and the like.  I had it happen with a charus I had gotten once.  Since I use the mod "hunter born" I was able to locate the shrunken critters via detect life (ate a dragon eye...bleh).  Even in "sub-atomic"  there would be a concentrated ball of light around the said critter. I then moved my pointer over the light till I saw it's name and dismissed it.  I use the eye because it lasts longer than the spell and uses no Magicka.   ;)

Edit:  I should add I used the tcl command so I could go through the solid ground to find its itty sub-atomicness.  :P

- The mod might be a bit overpowered on low levels (I haven't got very far yet). I started a PC with Live Another Life as a hunter, landed in the middle of the wolf pack outside the Helgen cave, and had a pack of a dozen wolves in no time. Now at level 2 we pretty much walk through any bandit in sight. Did Chillwind Barrow (I think it was), left my pack behind, and collected some skeletons while in there... had 5 skeletons who did pretty well at taking out all the bad guys for me. Maybe there should be a limit on size of pack associated with level?

depending on how much time you spend leveling your pack it is really op at the start. im tuning it to try and have it balance in vanilla skyrim, which is an ongoing process.

but it is more or less impossible with everyones different mods setups. at max untamed level, playing the game at level 50 with no armor should be more or less the same as running without this mod and a full ebony set (maybe daedric) fully enchanted.

my play style mostly boils down to, 2 untamed levels per 1 player level, and im playing on what is after "expert" and between "legendary" difficulties... is that "master?" i dunno. i noticed on expert i was steamrolling but on master im getting a bit steamrolled.

so how exactly to i create a pack that doesn't follow me constantly but gets called when i want it.

maybe add a dismiss option that puts them somewhere else but doesn't remove them from the pack I don't want all of them with me at all times so maybe a menu that lets me summon them individually?

It's been pretty balanced so far for me. Level 11, vanilla expert difficulty ie no requiem or other overhauls just ASIS for more spawns. Playing sword and board so obviously it might be more imbalanced on mages or stealth, but it work well like this. Using just a hide shield since there are not too many tribal looking shields(suggestions?) that fit the look i want. What's op is the health regen from beast juices, synergy with armor is good. It's nice playing a pure physical char and not have to use restoration or spam potions. I think the mcm configuration for the bonuses is enough, it seems balanced enough to me.  Running with 2-3 frost wolves and one frost trolls who doesn't do much since things die pretty quick. 

I'm getting a reliable CTD using "One with the Pack". I reran FNIS, which had no effect, and now that I think about it there's no reason it should... no animation in there, is there? Has anyone else seen this? Weird thing is, when I restart the game the OWTP effect is active and I zoom all over the place (love it).

More thoughts:

- Don't love the little *sigh* that goes with some of the commands. Maybe steal a wolf noise for that, since you're communicating with the pack?

- Seems like ordinary pack commands (stay, follow) shouldn't have a cooldown time. It does make sense for summon or OWTP. 

- I'm spending a lot of time hanging back and letting the pack deal with the bad guys. Amazing Follower Tweaks as a thing where if your follower does a lot of the fighting you still get the credit and level up anyway. Would it be possible to do something like that here?

- If I lead a pack of wolves, howabout I earn a werewolf beast form eventually?

I'm getting a reliable CTD using "One with the Pack". I reran FNIS, which had no effect, and now that I think about it there's no reason it should... no animation in there, is there? Has anyone else seen this? Weird thing is, when I restart the game the OWTP effect is active and I zoom all over the place (love it).

More thoughts:

- Don't love the little *sigh* that goes with some of the commands. Maybe steal a wolf noise for that, since you're communicating with the pack?

- Seems like ordinary pack commands (stay, follow) shouldn't have a cooldown time. It does make sense for summon or OWTP. 

- I'm spending a lot of time hanging back and letting the pack deal with the bad guys. Amazing Follower Tweaks as a thing where if your follower does a lot of the fighting you still get the credit and level up anyway. Would it be possible to do something like that here?

- If I lead a pack of wolves, howabout I earn a werewolf beast form eventually?

haven't seen that CTD yet.

the sounds are actually just random sexlab orgasm sounds that it chooses at random >_>

come/follow have cooldowns because if someone came up to you and was like follow me no wait ok come no wait ok now no wait, you'd get annoyed and punch them in the face. also, because leveling by shout is a thing.

no you'll be an actual wolf. talk to the companions for full werewolf support or install Moonlight Tales (not the stupid modifified version someone made, get the original) (would recomend for werewolf or werebear chars) :P

bears are tanks, cats are damage, wolves will be support. they wont do much damage, they wont last long in a fight if they get hit, but they will howl which will buff everyone in the area and probably debuff anything they hit with a bleed or disease or something.

I have an issue. After sex with an animal I try to interact with him but nothing happen excepet for a sound and a starnge visual effect. No selection wheel or dialog....

(I unistalled the old version of Untamed, saved the game, reloaded it, savede again, then I installed this one. I think that was the right procedure to update)

ehm... any help?  :(

ehm... any help?  :(

Have you tried disable / enable console command?   I had a werewolf follower lock-up and start gliding like some sort of stiff statue.  It also would not acknowledge the command to bring up the wheel and what.  After trying a few things outside the game ( FNIS updater, save game clean, etc)  I decided to try the disable / enable in game.  To my relief she started moving normal and acting as if nothing ever happened.   I hope this solution will be as helpful for you. :)