When I use stayshout my pack runs away and when I find some of them they have turned back to their wild status again despite all breeding I have get them they attack me. I know its them by there name's. I also use Beast Lair, but my pack reffuse to go inside, perhaps thats how it shall be.......Any one knows whats going on?

Mod's pretty neat, I have to say. Had a bug on 109 and after I updated to 112, though. No matter how many wolves/horses/dragons/spriggans/what have you I sex up, I can't actually increase the sex count in my stats -or- my untamed level; the main sexlab menu is recording creature sex properly, however. Animals seem to be leveling properly--though they like to wander off, for some damn reason--but I'm not. Anybody else run into this?

Hey there I need some help within this. So I installed the mod, got all the requirements and stuff, even the Untamed mod. But when I want to "Fondle" with my pets, there's no sex scene or anything. It just makes me stand still, and on which I can move. The animal HUD and stuff works, but not the sex scene or anything. Please help, I really want this mod :(

Here is a little something I made when I started playing Untamed.  I created a "no load" cave so all my critters can be there.  I thought I'd share it.  I have provided pictures of the cave below so you can see if you like it.  ^_^   For now there is only the one outside of Whiterun.   Others will be added later... some the same size as this.  Others will be more like a rest stop.

NoLoadCaves.rar

post-574239-0-14179800-1424478457_thumb.png post-574239-0-21109300-1424478483_thumb.png post-574239-0-26629100-1424478527_thumb.png

post-574239-0-60357500-1424478559_thumb.png post-574239-0-08818700-1424478584_thumb.png post-574239-0-06801300-1424478611_thumb.png

post-574239-0-71554900-1424478645_thumb.png post-574239-0-26975800-1424478666_thumb.png post-574239-0-74271200-1424478678_thumb.png

post-574239-0-91904900-1424478724_thumb.png post-574239-0-98915700-1424478738_thumb.png

Rockenman11, are you sure you checked off animal animations is sexlab so it will show them.  I made this oopsie more than once.  :P

what does "no load" mean in this context?

Just watched the cat video ...

What khajiit tail mod are you using? I'm bored of my vanilla tail and the hdt physics tail is ... meh.

Repetition of unanswered question ;)

you mean answered on the front page FAQ. 

No loading screen.  Your PC can enter and exit the cave with out having to use a loading screen to actually "enter" the cave.    Saves on CTDs, mostly I make these for people with lower end computers or graphics cards so it doesn't stress their system.  :)    You also don't need to worry about followers who cannot enter normal Player cave houses.

Here is a little something I made when I started playing Untamed.  I created a "no load" cave so all my critters can be there.  I thought I'd share it.  I have provided pictures of the cave below so you can see if you like it.  ^_^   For now there is only the one outside of Whiterun.   Others will be added later... some the same size as this.  Others will be more like a rest stop.

needs more lighting, torches on the walls, or something, but, i love it. so does dribblez.

not sure about the frozen safe in the middle of the warm plains. maybe the black metal safe like you have to break into in the warmer regons, and the ice safe up where it is colder.

pop up a few more like this and you can release it as a standalone cave that works with anything, or i can offer it up on the download page here as an optional exclusive.

i wonder if there is something i can do to must automatically enable the creature sexlab options automatically on install, because im super tired of having to explain that lol.

Sure, More lighting is no problem.  I also felt it a wee dark as well... especially with my Dunmer demonstrating.  :lol:   The safe is a "Ice box", made of ice to keep foods fresh. ;)   I can change it though for the updated (more light)  release if you like.   Oh and the reason you do not see grass in my screen shots is that in my .ini file I have this setting....

[Grass]
bAllowCreateGrass=0
bAllowLoadGrass=0
iMinGrassSize=280

The 280 refers to how much grass.  The lower the number the more grass will appear.  If set to say 120 the grass would still be present but not as much as normal.  I just like to "see" what I'm doing. LOL

i didn't even notice the grass, used to people having various graphic configs.

i mostly like that it's not just a normal chest in a normal cave. i have the "beastess caves" which don't actually depend on beastess, the fast travel takes you to the door and you have to load screen again to get in. kinda annoying. i really liked the urns.

what is the best way to uninstall Untamed?

before removing
-dismiss all creatures?
-reset mod?

I have a problem with sexlab sperm-effect.. is no longer displayed after sex.
I tried to reset also Sexlab FW, but nothing changes.

(I have circumscribed the problem in this mod in my game, but I have to do more testing)

Could there be a way to incorporate this invite animation into your mod? I have yet to see it used and I think it could work well with this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-16012015/

attachicon.gifpost-267278-0-60370600-1406574356.gif

Here ya go this is crawl on all fours with seduce idle animation. Its Panics. should work with NMM just load it and try it... btw Aroused creatures works great with this since it has an option to invite when crouch works great for me so far.

Crawl and Seduce.rar

cat form is almost ready, and it is way less glitchy than bears.

for some reason bears are able to climb dungeon walls and clip out of the dungeon and teleport you outside into the void. i spent the entire day yesterday trying to figure out why bears are so fucked and gave up. its not purely a bounding box issue. i thought it was "tilt" letting it scale things it came at at an angle, but nope. dogs, sabrecats, wolves, none of them suffer from the clusterfuck that is bear.

so, bears will forever be broken.

sabrecats on the other hand, seem to be amazeballs.

Damn feral druids.

Could there be a way to incorporate this invite animation into your mod? I have yet to see it used and I think it could work well with this mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23426-panics-animation-workshop-animations-for-modders-updated-16012015/

Here ya go this is crawl on all fours with seduce idle animation. Its Panics. should work with NMM just load it and try it... btw Aroused creatures works great with this since it has an option to invite when crouch works great for me so far.

but in this idle always apply when crouched?

Just wondering, were you ever able to make use of the canine seduce animation? I always thought it was perfect for this sort of mod.

quote!  :exclamation:  :exclamation:  :exclamation:

mods which add fnis animations and are not "animation packs" are the worst mods you could ever install. they bloat your shit so hard. you should always avoid mods which add animations unless they are actual animation packs, especally if you have a low end system or experience frequent crashes. skyrims animation system was not built for this.

scripting modders (like myself) should never add animations, you should always reference a done animation from a valid animation pack.

right now im using an "all fours" animation from sexlab for beast transition, for example. if your animations come in valid prebuilt packs where i can just install and go, then i will try them.

Damn feral druids.

i see you see what i did there :D

Yes Im not a moder its just an overwrite of the original idle. This is crawl on all fours animation with panics seduce idle thats it i just renamed the file. Why did i do this ? It works. But yes this is a crouch Replacer so anytime you use crouch it will show the seduce animation for idle and crawl on all fours when moving crouched. I figure this is the only way i know how to do this. I dont know how to script but when somone incorparates the seduce into a mod i can just remove this crouch pack when when they do NMM makes this clean and easy.

Yes Im not a moder its just an overwrite of the original idle. This is crawl on all fours animation with panics seduce idle thats it i just renamed the file. Why did i do this ? It works. But yes this is a crouch Replacer so anytime you use crouch it will show the seduce animation for idle and crawl on all fours when moving crouched. I figure this is the only way i know how to do this. I dont know how to script but when somone incorparates the seduce into a mod i can just remove this crouch pack when when they do NMM makes this clean and easy.

I had actually done something like this except without the crawl on all fours animation. I eventually put everything back to the way it used to be though because it made EVERYONE use the same crouch idle animation. Yeah, without knowing how to write a script that could plug into mods like Untamed or SexLab Aroused Creatures, the only way tho see the animations play is to replace the default crouch animations. As far as SL Aroused Creatures goes, I would guess one way to get the animation to trigger is by using the "collard" feature as a way to tell the game to use the invite animation instead of the vanilla crouch animations.. but I too do not know how to write scripts.

Thanks for your effort though, this is a nice start at least.