This was posted in the wrong place im guessing so im putting it here where it belongs.

Tom21 says..

How About "Wolfs and Wolf Form?

Unlock the ability to Call just one of your Pack, Not ALL of them at the same Time!

The ability to Remove a animal from the Pack.

Ho whin you Use Mating Call you Do NOT Call stuff like Goats, Rabbits, Horkers, Foxs, Horses and Mudcrabs?

Loving this mod so much! Thanks for making this!

Is there a way to put cooldowns for the fondle dialogue?
I'm just thinking on putting a limit on how much you can level your animals per day, say 3 matings a day, so 4 hours CD.

I thought it would make you animal friends grow along side you more that way.
Not to mention it kinda gives the illusion that you need some rest after such a tiring activity. They're beasts afterall.

I've seen it done in a sexlab dialogue based mods, you can't initiate another attempt again if you failed or after you succeeded until a number of hours passed by.
Not sure if it's possible when using the UI though.

Three things

One:

This is a 10/10 mod I've been using it for a while and I love it

Two:

I had the brilliant idea, because I also have aroused creatures, that I would give birth to all my baby wolves (No gear, Wolf only, Elder scrolls Skyrim) in the middle of Whiterun and make them stay.. everytime I return to whiterun there is a bestiality orgy going on between my wolves and the townsfolk. (P.S, seeing Olfina Grey-Mane get fucked by a wolf was traumatizing)

Three:

My one issue with this mod, is that I always outlevel my pack, or my pack outlevels me, I'll level up quite a bit and my pack just starts getting oneshot, or, I'll spend 15 minutes fucking them and they'll run around and oneshot everything and be invincible.

Is there some kind of option I can tweak, or something that could be implemented, where your pack levels up as the PC levels up?

Three things

One:

This is a 10/10 mod I've been using it for a while and I love it

Two:

I had the brilliant idea, because I also have aroused creatures, that I would give birth to all my baby wolves (No gear, Wolf only, Elder scrolls Skyrim) in the middle of Whiterun and make them stay.. everytime I return to whiterun there is a bestiality orgy going on between my wolves and the townsfolk. (P.S, seeing Olfina Grey-Mane get fucked by a wolf was traumatizing)

Three:

My one issue with this mod, is that I always outlevel my pack, or my pack outlevels me, I'll level up quite a bit and my pack just starts getting oneshot, or, I'll spend 15 minutes fucking them and they'll run around and oneshot everything and be invincible.

Is there some kind of option I can tweak, or something that could be implemented, where your pack levels up as the PC levels up?

if i recall correctly you can adjust in the MCM the damage output/resistance that you and your beast gain from sexy time. i maybe wrong though so sorry if i am.

Im not seeing the fondle option in dialogue can any one help? 

That is in the UIExtensions thing. Might have to move that up in the load order.

My turn for support thing, and mine is still in the animations: Player-Character is doing the sexing animations, but the animals are not, and instead just sitting in their idle state. I did turn on the creature animations things in Sexlab, and I'm still trying to tweak it around some.

Edited by ziggyr2750

Im not seeing the fondle option in dialogue can any one help? 

That is in the UIExtensions thing. Might have to move that up in the load order.

My turn for support thing, and mine is still in the animations: Player-Character is doing the sexing animations, but the animals are not, and instead just sitting in their idle state. I did turn on the creature animations things in Sexlab, and I'm still trying to tweak it around some.

just taking a guess. have you updated FNIS with the generateFNISforusers.exe

if you want to play skyrim without combat this is the right mod use hentai creatures to summon a army of druga warlords then use mass match maker while having the setting to allow random sex to add to pack create a orgy then move to a diffrent place in the same map to see how many follow you 20 druga warlords = fuzzroda enemies to death XD no need to fight with them at it with mcm order spell to set them all to essential you wouldnt need to fight again

So I know this has been brought up before, but when might there be an option to disable the deleveling? This mod plays horribly with MilkMod. Milking counts as a non animal sex even and causes you to delevel at a crazy rate. I know there's the new infinite mode, but it just feels kind of bad using that.

Ideas:

Sex with humans decrease level (armor, magic resistance)

Increase unarmed damage with level

these are literally the first two features i ever added and original reason i made this mod XD

Ooops, I skipped the info.  :o

And what is with the "Fertility Cycle"? 

2 Things:

Could you make either "Call Pack" or "Mating Call" not a shout? It's a pain in the ass to have them share cooldowns.

Second, I can open my pack members' inventories at level zero (when I try to talk to them, it just goes straight to that). Is this a bug or working as intended?

2 Things:

Could you make either "Call Pack" or "Mating Call" not a shout? It's a pain in the ass to have them share cooldowns.

Second, I can open my pack members' inventories at level zero (when I try to talk to them, it just goes straight to that). Is this a bug or working as intended?

On #1, have you tried 'Individualized Shout Cooldowns'?  I've found that it works really well with this mod in addition to improving the overall Skyrim experience.

On #2 depending on what you're seeing that actually sounds like you don't have 'UI Extensions' installed as you should be getting a radial wheel with various options when you talk to pack members at any level.

Great mod, I have had lots of fun playing out a death hound pair with my Vampiric Thirst vampire and Aroused Creatures to add some randomness. Aroused Redux sticks sometimes but for the most part it did its job. It would be nice if the pets could follow through portals but I get why they cant. I did console command my hounds to be essential also (I havent met any wild death hounds since, they may be unkillable but I can recruit)  The only thing that would make it better is a death hound transformation and a plug-in for Beeing Female. If you havent checked Beeing Female out the handling of the child followers would be perfect for this mod....you can assign skill points and perks on a nice pop-up as the kids level. There actually is a Beast Baby add-on but I think they are static items whereas if you choose actor in the BF MCM you will get a recruitable follower. No idea what an add-on would involve  so disregard if its a big deal and accept my thanks for a fun play-through.

Well, now I am insane.... in a good way!  :P   Got Frostfall and made Snowberry a "special" armour set.....

Here is Snowberry all decked out in her gear.  Made all the cold weather preps. post-574239-0-30972400-1427093556_thumb.png  ;)

This is the gear she is wearing.  I outlined the items that keep her protected from exposure. post-574239-0-75021800-1427093698_thumb.png

Nature's Protective Embrace is what is giving her the (standard only as W.E.A.R doesn't "see" it for some reason. just glad it works.) protection of a cuirass.  Since its keyworded to be "seen" by Frostfall as a cuirass you can wear it in place of a standard armour.  You don't see it since it is not put on any particular slot.  Got the idea from another mod I use that simply adds stack-able special FX on your PC.

Her tail is taking up the "cloaks" job. While her Spriggan Matron horns are her "hood".   I am using W.E.A.R to maximize her protection from exposure. 

If I was playing Epona though I'd make her wolf ears her "hood" since she doesn't wear horns. 

Giving this gear a complete run through and see if She can refrain from dawning a regular cuirass.  :D

Edit: Crud, gotta change that armour rating.  It's insane even for her level.  :blink: