if you're using NMM you'll need to reinstall sexlab on top of itself to correct the original fuckup.

yup, I did everything as instructed before I posted, but it seems its still the same. also tried reinstalling all the sexlab mod I had after that and its still a no go.

How About "Wolfs and Wolf Form?

Unlock the ability to Call just one of your Pack, Not ALL of them at the same Time!

The ability to Remove a animal from the Pack.

Ho whin you Use Mating Call you Do NOT Call stuff like Goats, Rabbits, Horkers, Foxs, Horses and Mudcrabs?

Love The Sabrecat Form!!!  Awesome Mod!!!!!!!!

if you're using NMM you'll need to reinstall sexlab on top of itself to correct the original fuckup.

yup, I did everything as instructed before I posted, but it seems its still the same. also tried reinstalling all the sexlab mod I had after that and its still a no go.

ya know I had the same problem.  But all I did was install the update of the papyrus and haven't had a problem since.  

ya know I had the same problem.  But all I did was install the update of the papyrus and haven't had a problem since.  

you want 2.8 or newer. http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/484-papyrusutil/

how do you remove dismissed creatures. They just seem to stay in the cell forever after I dismiss them and are unkillable. Do you just use the "disable"  console command or is there a way to do it without commands.

You must have something else messing it up (unless this is a new bug), because I have dismissed many creatures without any problems. Many times my other beasts will turn on them and kill them for me.

the shout that broke dawnguard.

> be me

> have ActorTypeCreature enabled

> accidently Mate Call while fighting Durns in the soul cairne

* dragons fly away when tamed because the game just wants them to. unfixable bug,

> but...

post-501843-0-01361500-1426225678_thumb.png

post-501843-0-34998700-1426225680_thumb.png

> nao haz army. no regrets.

> name every single one of them some form of the word "bone"... boner, boned, bones, bonediggity, boneriffic, bangbones...

> call pack to me

> hurry up and dismiss Durns from the pack before he can fly away

* fight continues *

* fight ends, player wins *

* all bonemen die when Durns dies*

> recieve enough pack loss buffs for 21x damage

post-501843-0-94362000-1426226456_thumb.png

> nobody to kill in the next 10 seconds

> serana and mother are marked essential. assholes.

> i had named all those fuckers, too.

post-501843-0-26227100-1426226751_thumb.png

im having a problem where whenever I try bringing up my command wheel, the inventory screen appears. same thing happens when I "talk" to the animal and when I use the power, any idea why that's happening

Make sure you have UIExtensions enabled.

So I find this mods looting feature kind of amusing and was wondering how much of a hissy fit Skyrim would throw if someone where to try to implement a pack animal system similar to what the Torchlight series does.  Basically I'm interested if, in addition to being commanded to loot bodies, if it would be possible to implement a system wherein you could give your unwanted stuff to one of your pack members, tell them to go sell it and then after a certain amount of time had elapsed they'd return from town with the money from the sale.  This feature was crucial in Torchlight on longer dungeon crawls due to the sheer amount of loot dropped.  Longer dungeon crawls in Skyrim can present a similar problem.

I'm having an issue with names; I renamed the DG armored huskies, and at some point they've lost their names (and thus the ability to interact with them).  Any ideas on how to get those back?  I went back a number of pages, but didn't see anyone mention it.

Fix'd.  Used the power to hit them.

As far as the companion stuff goes, I've got a pretty decent workaround which might be implementable in the main mod.  Creatures has a "prefers collars" option and you can set the type of collar.  I got all my follower collars and they've been in the pack (at least unofficially) ever since.  I also set my pack as exhibitionists (whut) which helps to keep their arousal up to the 15 or so they need in order to bother collared followers.

Followers, meh. This mod totally changed the way I play skyrim. Followers? Got a bunch, thanks. They have four feet, mostly. Cities? Must I? Fine, I'll put some clothes on. (For the first time in forever I've turned OFF "No Nude Comments".) Civil war? I should care, why? It's cool.

I just tried a mod I had downloaded called "share your meal" and treated my pack to venison, rabbit, goat, mammoth, and what have you.  I watched with great delight as my sabre cats, wolves, and fox ate all the offered foods.   Now I can do something with all the meats I harvest (using the mod "hunterborne"). Other than sell them.  It feels good to feed me loyal followers.  :D

EDIT: Poop! I totally forgot I had them also under AFT follower so they would not kill themselves on traps.  The ones I didn't use AFT won't eat even when offered.  :dodgy:   Nuts! Bolts! and other assorted loose parts!   *sigh* 

I just tried a mod I had downloaded called "share your meal" and treated my pack to venison, rabbit, goat, mammoth, and what have you.  I watched with great delight as my sabre cats, wolves, and fox ate all the offered foods.   Now I can do something with all the meats I harvest (using the mod "hunterborne"). Other than sell them.  It feels good to feed me loyal followers.  :D

EDIT: Poop! I totally forgot I had them also under AFT follower so they would not kill themselves on traps.  The ones I didn't use AFT won't eat even when offered.  :dodgy:   Nuts! Bolts! and other assorted loose parts!   *sigh* 

giv2me link for mod and ill see how they did that