Would like to have the option to only have 1 companion , would like to play a hunter with 1 faithful servant ( but still be able to have sex with other creature with the animal aroused mod)

well you are in luck! this mod has the ability to only ever have 1 faithful pack member!

mlp-meme-generator-that-s-fucking-amazin

all you need to do is not get more of them. by default sexing won't do it anymore, so if you enable aroused creatures or some other mod to trigger it then only the first one you mate call will join your pack.

though to be fair, if you are going to sleep with other animals your definition of faithful is very lacking indeed!

Could i get an image of someones stats and A picture of the mod debugging mode tracking an encounter? 

Does the mod only track beasts not in your pack that you mate with?

Are there any prerequisites to enable this stuff?

I just updated and mated with a wolf and saber cat from my pack. The mod did not track the encounters even after script and mod cleaning. I deleted all previous files before updating.

Am i missing a script? Like wtf? 

*edit: I noticed that during the encounter your debug menu showed an update. My debug menu does not show an update until after climax. 

nope. just sex in general with animals is the trigger.

If(hasplayer)
		self.ProgressCountBeasts(self.Player,beastcount)
		self.ProgressLevel(self.Player,true,beastcount)
		self.ProgressLevel(self.Player,false,(peoplecount - 1))
		self.UpdateBuffValues(self.Player)
		self.PrintDebug(self.Player.GetDisplayName() + " updated.")

nope. just sex in general with animals is the trigger.

If(hasplayer)
		self.ProgressCountBeasts(self.Player,beastcount)
		self.ProgressLevel(self.Player,true,beastcount)
		self.ProgressLevel(self.Player,false,(peoplecount - 1))
		self.UpdateBuffValues(self.Player)
		self.PrintDebug(self.Player.GetDisplayName() + " updated.")

Where can i view this?

do this.

type "help dcc_ut_" in the console

find the dcc_ut_QuestController that is Untamed | Quest Controller

do "sqv "  followed by the ID the controller has for you.

scroll up and make sure nothing is None. If it shows Player as none, then its fucked and a clean save reboot should have worked, unless your install is also broke.

Yeah I don't mind the bear form being forever bugged since it's really not a huge issues. You just have to be careful not to be too loose with your movement when near walls and stuff. I had a few times where I got sucked into the void lol but nothing I would complain about. I'm glad that cat form is next btw. Because my character is an Ohmes Raht CBBE version with triple D's and beefy thighs haha. What I would love to see after that is like a fox form where obviously you turn into one of those cute little critters but with no real combat advantage or anything.... basically it would be cool to have it as sort of a blend out of the pack form where if you enter combat your aggro is severely lowered to non existent forcing your enemies to immediately attack your pack instead of you... or I dunno give it some sort of stealth perk. If that's not possible I completely understand. I'm just more throwing idea's at you.

do this.

type "help dcc_ut_" in the console

find the dcc_ut_QuestController that is Untamed | Quest Controller

do "sqv "  followed by the ID the controller has for you.

scroll up and make sure nothing is None. If it shows Player as none, then its fucked and a clean save reboot should have worked, unless your install is also broke.

The only thing that is none is the script state, which is displayed as ""

*The controller listed player variable as 00000014, which when i typed sqv 00000014 came up as invalid

Don't know if it was mentioned before but for 'fetch' the creature is trying to stand on the middle of a lootable corpse to loot it. That's not a good idea when the lootable corpse is reachable but under some object. In my case I sneak attacked some "sleeping" draugr in a tomb where my sabrecat just did not fit into. The creature than goes stuck on the fetch command as there is no "break command when failed". Stay, follow, fondle has no effect. Altering the scale via cheat in my case also did nothing as it reduces the step hight with it.

Secondly I have a feature to ask for. Could you pretty pretty please with a cherry on top allow for the creatures to move their ass out of my way when I bump them? I hate getting trapped by my sabrecat and having to hope sexlab havok sends the it to some place that doesn't trap me after 'fondle'...

Love the mod   But running into a few bugs...  I did a clean install,  also did a clean run looking for orphan files.  But in my recruits i have a dragon & Death hound which i can not call.  And also have 2 of me on list 1 were i am leader, and other when i think when i used AltRacemenu spell.   I have read back aways to see if anyone else is having a problem.  If i missed it just post me a link please.

2nd problem is even with all i have done i havn't had Birth shout since 107 version.  I do like the changes you have done and yes i can become a bear with no problem  

Now on another subject....  if i can just click on HDT heels system to work right (Click anything in options and CTD)   anyone have a clue to this let me know   please :)

Love the mod   But running into a few bugs...  I did a clean install,  also did a clean run looking for orphan files.  But in my recruits i have a dragon & Death hound which i can not call.  And also have 2 of me on list 1 were i am leader, and other when i think when i used AltRacemenu spell.   I have read back aways to see if anyone else is having a problem.  If i missed it just post me a link please.

2nd problem is even with all i have done i havn't had Birth shout since 107 version.  I do like the changes you have done and yes i can become a bear with no problem  

Now on another subject....  if i can just click on HDT heels system to work right (Click anything in options and CTD)   anyone have a clue to this let me know   please :)

There are multiple mentions of 'vanishing pack members' in this thread. This bug is known and it is unclear what is causing it. Normaly it happens 'only' to non-aggressive animals, but having it happen to normal creatures is not unheard of. Dragons and Deathhounds do not exist in the game until a trigger (Watchtower Dragon Quest or Dawnguard rumors) happen. The pack scripts seem to have problems keeping these creatures around every time. Meaning no one was able to rely on a dragon pack member, yet.

Your second problem is very likely a mod conflict.

Your third problem is ... nothing Untamed is doing and/or causing. Be advised however Untamed and HDT Heels are rather script heavy and may stress your skyrim papyrus.

the disappearing mentioned on this page is caused by 2 different issues, and is totally separate from the problem the original release had where pets would vanish (because deleted by engine). this new issue is limited to a few special ones, mostly which are used by quests and are themselves heavily scripted. for example the dragons which are scripted to come and go, and i also ran into some pit wolves that got called home by their quest scripting.

if you used display model then you might recall that the bards in inns are impossible to capture, because their scripting will constantly reset them when its time to play music.

the only thing i can really do is give you a delete option to get rid of pets that this happened to. i am just trying to figure out how in the world to pull that shit off in MCM. i may have to do something with the List Menu that is in UIExtensions instead.

Your third problem is ... nothing Untamed is doing and/or causing. Be advised however Untamed and HDT Heels are rather script heavy and may stress your skyrim papyrus.

i've actually been working on a patch for heels to improve its performance... i should finish that.

if you only ever have 1 or 2 pack members, untamed should be fairly minimal. with small packs i would describe it more as "script full" than "script heavy" - lot of scripts laying in wait waiting, not so many doing something at any given moment.

Well, i been playing with this all day, game works fine just those 2 animals (Dragon and Hound) and a 2nd me  lol in my Ranks." 

The heels i never got to work right, but its always CTD if i tryed to play with setting anyway or i try on the boots lol  :o! But left it in...  not sure why i did but i figure maybe it was another program needed it.  i have couple outfits that use them but i leave them off due to CTD ;)  

Just going to follow this and see if there is a answer out there for my no "Birth shout" and i have a X by in (X)  but doesn't say who knocked me up lol.  Gonna try snapping a picture next time i am in.

Thanks for your feedback JesusKreist, i think i found out the problem...

Well, i was messing around in a cave and i tried to change there Beasts defualt size down to default.  Untamed/ General/ Beasts default/ 0  and i shrunk to 0 to.  My name like i posted earlier is also on list of Beast followers. 

So i figure when i used --> ShowRaceMenu Alternative... I became my own "Cub"  Pack mate.  lol I had 2 creatures beside me when i did it and we all shrunk.  lmao :D  The orignal Jenna is at the bottom of the page and I guess we switched places, But all is good.  i can still use everything but birth since creatures born of self can't have kids! 

I saw that request by "Thaluha explains why i can't see it."    Just happy to figure out what not to do in new character ;)

Is it possible to turn the additional Armor off? // Or set the default amount to 0?

I like to use this to do like a Shaman run (with some Armor), but i get pretty op really fast, beacause of the armor and magic resistance.

// I saw there are Player progression sliders in V112. What do they to? 

I'm having a problem with this mod and i simply don't know whats wrong. I have re installed the game like twice just to remove all other addons. Installing this and its "required" mods. Ill get in game and it works fine until i try to use Fondle. Telling it to stay works, mating call works. But it only becomes my pet instantly. No sex scene whatsoever. Im not really sure what im doing wrong. Ive tried downloading a few other Beastiality animations just to see if it would help but i still get nothing =/.

I'm having a problem with this mod and i simply don't know whats wrong. I have re installed the game like twice just to remove all other addons. Installing this and its "required" mods. Ill get in game and it works fine until i try to use Fondle. Telling it to stay works, mating call works. But it only becomes my pet instantly. No sex scene whatsoever. Im not really sure what im doing wrong. Ive tried downloading a few other Beastiality animations just to see if it would help but i still get nothing =/.

Nvm, i believe i found the problem. I failed to see that i had to go to the in game option for Sexlab and turn on...bestial animations >.>