thanks for the advice! is it really that easy?  happy days for my girl.

earlier today one of her calls brought a snow bear.  

post-687159-0-60949600-1425571429_thumb.jpg

I caught a glimpse of it's cock and balls after it had fucked her.  that's some serious stretching for a little coochie.

after one of her other calls she got a horker.  nothing happened. no rumpy pumpy.  is this right?

same thing happened when she got a goat. surely there are bull horkers and goat rams.

thanks for the advice! is it really that easy?  happy days for my girl.

earlier today one of her calls brought a snow bear.  

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

I caught a glimpse of it's cock and balls after it had fucked her.  that's some serious stretching for a little coochie.

after one of her other calls she got a horker.  nothing happened. no rumpy pumpy.  is this right?

same thing happened when she got a goat. surely there are bull horkers and goat rams.

Animals that do not (yet) have a sex animation will follow.  However, it is not possible to do anything, so they just hang around and fight for you (or not in some cases. lol)   Then just be voyeurs when you spend some sexy time with your "functional" critters.   :)

ah, that explains why the goat and  the horker are always as far away as possible from any fighting. 

I shouldn't complain about the quite wide range of creatures she can have sex with really. it wasn't that long ago that sex with anything other than another human in the game, was just pie in the sky.

I thought I would mention that resurrecting one of your lovers, oops sorry! I meant animal companions, when they are killed in battle, resets them to their natural feral state.

so make sure you have a mating call ready before you resurrect them.

it took me by surprise. 

sorry, me again.  I had three bears in my pack. I added a fourth. shortly after the " welcome to the pack  sexy time " animation  began, (by the way, I love the standing on it's back start position. my character is a petite red head. it looks like a circus act.) I got a loading screen and then the scene continued but with bright sunny weather in place of overcast and snowing and with my characters lustful moans sounding like she was at the bottom of a well.

nothing to worry about or something bad?

panic over. everything is as it should be.  I loaded a previous save. 

when I open MCM, it is showing my character as pregnant. ( bear ).  will she give birth automatically? or do I have to initiate it?

three days after the PC becomes pregnant use the give birth lesser power.  If you try before the three days you will just get a message stating you need to wait longer.  You can shorten the time in the MCM if you wish.  :)

My friends, Whiterun (save for some essential NPCs) is ours!!!  Somehow our legion of giants and mammoths managed to, with strategic use of 'Call pack', make their way from the city gates all the way to Dragonsreach flattening pretty much everything that was too dumb to get out of their way.  My character is basically slutty Dark Elf Atila the Hun.

Need some Help.... It seems I have no Command Menu and I can't name any of the creatures... no idea why but they just do nothing at all. The shout works then the creature glows then nothing. Im using Puppet master and some other stuff too has anyone had any compatability issues ? the commands work like stay,follow, shapeshift, but no menu and no names.... very strange.

Please Help.

Need some Help.... It seems I have no Command Menu and I can't name any of the creatures... no idea why but they just do nothing at all. The shout works then the creature glows then nothing. Im using Puppet master and some other stuff too has anyone had any compatability issues ? the commands work like stay,follow, shapeshift, but no menu and no names.... very strange.

Please Help.

Do you have UIExtensions installed?

are the mods that simulate lactation, like Milk Mod Economy, compatible with Untamed?

You should only ask that kind of compatibility question if two separate mods are doing the same thing. Since Untamed doesn't have a lactation feature, why would you think it would have an incompatibility issue with a mod that does? That just . . . odd. Most bizarre questions like that can just be answered through a little commonsense.

As it happens, I have run Milk Mod Economy and Untamed together with no issues.

Anyone else have problems with spiders and chaurus shrinking to actual bug sizes. I've had bears, wolves, saber cats, foxes, a horse and a giant and they are all fine.

This was a issue till darkconsole disabled the cause of the problem in one of his updates.  Are you using the most recent mod release?

Please Help.

Do you have UIExtensions installed?

Your awesome and like the smartest person in the world it was that i think I have SkyUI but not the extensions... I think hmm thx very much testing.

Update: Yes it works thanks a lot my mistake..... Should read more ....

• Added "My Untamed Level No Go Up" to FAQ and Known Issues on the main page.
Q: I CANT GET UNTAMED LEVEL TO GO UP AT ALL

A: There is a chance you fucked up when you installed SexLab and Shlongs of Skyrim. SoS includes an old version of PapyrusUtil. Never install the PapyrusUtil from SOS, there is even a checkbox now on the installer. NEVER INSTALL THE PAPYRUS UTIL FROM SOS. EVER. NOT FOR THIS MOD, NOT FOR ANY MOD. To fix it, you will need to reinstall SexLab to overwrite the files if you use NMM or manual installations. If you use MO, you can completely remove, update, and reinstall SOS not selecting the PapyrusUtil checkbox on the installer this time.

• Added "Gameplay Ideas" section with some scenarios for your Untamed playthroughs to the main page. (main page has hyperlinks, they didn't paste)

Here are some ideas for you to consider for your Untamed RPG experience if you are going to start a new game.

The Beastess

You are a wildling, and untamed lady of the beasts. The classic beastess.

• Alternate Start
  • Beastess Lairs
  1. Select the "I was camping in the woods" option from Alternate Start.
  2. Make your way to one of the Beastess caves and play the life of a wildling. Hunt for your mates.

The Vampress

You are now an elite of the Solitude upperclass. You woke up one morning feeling like death. After a while the hunger got so bad you ended up biting your best friend, your dog, out of pure driven hunger instinct. Now you roam Skyrim traveling with your Death Hound looking for more like you to answer the ultimate question: WTF am I and what can I do? If you have never played with Vampiric Thirst before, you really will feel lost. It's pretty fucking fun. Do yourself a favor and try and figure it out as you go for the ultimate RPG experience.

• Alternate Start
  • Vampiric Thirst (an amazing Vampire overhaul [do not use with other vampire overhauls.])
  • Install some nice dresses.
  1. Select "I am a property owner in one of the holds" - and select the nicest one there... Solitude.
  2. Spawn a Garmr (death hound from Dawnguard) and Mate Call him (enable Creatures in Untamed MCM)
  3. Give yourself lots of gold because city vampires are rich and sophisticated.
  4. Give yourself one of the nice dresses. You'll want dresses with the keyword ClothingRich on them if you want Seduction to work in Vampire Thirst.
  5. Open Vampiric Thirst MCM and choose "Convert" to begin life as a vampire.
  6. Spend the next 2 in-game weeks walking Solitude at night - feeding until you are strong enough to adventure and find more of your kind. Or something.

Q: I CANT GET UNTAMED LEVEL TO GO UP AT ALL

A: There is a chance you fucked up when you installed SexLab and Shlongs of Skyrim. SoS includes an old version of PapyrusUtil. Never install the PapyrusUtil from SOS, there is even a checkbox now on the installer. NEVER INSTALL THE PAPYRUS UTIL FROM SOS. EVER. NOT FOR THIS MOD, NOT FOR ANY MOD. To fix it, you will need to reinstall SexLab to overwrite the files if you use NMM or manual installations. If you use MO, you can completely remove, update, and reinstall SOS not selecting the PapyrusUtil checkbox on the installer this time.

Whenver I reinstall SOS it says papyrus is needed for SOS, but I went ahead anyway, but now whenever I start my game, it kept warning me about papyrus needing to be installed. is this ok? and even after, untamed wont seem to reset or repair anymore (nothing gets reset at all, day count is still the same so is the pack.) and my untamed level still wont go up.