Will dragons be supported by this mod? When I tamed the dragon he is stuck in the air and he doesn't fly around me normally. When you tamed dragon while he is on the ground, he will slide on the ground. When you use Call shout, dragon will appear on the ground level and clips throught it. I think dragon, after you tamed him, should land and follow you on the ground, but there should be command option to fallow you in the air too and shout to make its land if you want.

I apologize if this has been asked before... I checked the last couple pages and didn't see anything, but I did kinda skim. 

Is there a workaround for when horses are followers? As in, I don't really want the menu to come up every time I try to ride the horse. If this is not normal behavior, it could be because I used the power on Ysmir, a horse added from (I think) Inconsequential NPCs found in Riverwood.

Other than this, the mod does appear to be working fine for me. As others have said, I probably would like to tone down the buffs a bit, as I don't necessarily enjoy playing naked (though admittedly I do sorta like the idea of wearing boots and gloves while having a naked torso...) and would like to be able to tweak a bit depending on how I want to play.

Thanks for this fun mod! ^_^

parasite: do you have the "Untamed | Life" spell on you in the active magic effects?

also, have you tried the reset?

dunno, haven't had this issue yet.

Yes, untamed|life spells are active. I dont understand what could be going wrong, but my stats are not progressing at all.

Anybody have any ideas?

*edit: I ran the debug script and it shows it updating my player character. The thing is, my untamed lvl is stil 0.0000. Nothing i do changes it. The stats page is still blocked out. 

*edit 2Turns out i was running version 108. I updated to 111 by dragging and dropping and replacing all. The progression menu is now open for animals, but the one for player is blank. Stats menu is still darkened out. I still am stuck at untamed lvl 0 and all of the animals cannot advance a lvl. It appears as though all stat tracking is broken for me.

Any ideas on how to help?

no, i do not have any plans for hybrids or halfas. however.

transformation / polymorph / shapeshift. a common d&d druid ability.

post-501843-0-24917100-1424068600_thumb.png

post-501843-0-31570700-1424068581_thumb.png

which will then lead into remote controlling of animal companions. the problem is right now i have to modify every animal that i want to have this ability separately by hand. it will take long enough time that i will have to release one animal at a time. the skeletons have to have the 3rd person camera attached and the attacks have to be configured.

first, bears. second, sabre cat, third wolf. 

parasite: do you have the "Untamed | Life" spell on you in the active magic effects?

also, have you tried the reset?

dunno, haven't had this issue yet.

Yes, untamed|life spells are active. I dont understand what could be going wrong, but my stats are not progressing at all.

Anybody have any ideas?

*edit: I ran the debug script and it shows it updating my player character. The thing is, my untamed lvl is stil 0.0000. Nothing i do changes it. The stats page is still blocked out. 

*edit 2Turns out i was running version 108. I updated to 111 by dragging and dropping and replacing all. The progression menu is now open for animals, but the one for player is blank. Stats menu is still darkened out. I still am stuck at untamed lvl 0 and all of the animals cannot advance a lvl. It appears as though all stat tracking is broken for me.

Any ideas on how to help?

Out of curiosity, are you using a Custom Race, parasite? I'm only asking as its possible that might be throwing the mod for a loop it you are. 

Out of curiosity, are you using a Custom Race, parasite? I'm only asking as its possible that might be throwing the mod for a loop it you are. 

Nope. Playing as vanilla race that i slapped some stuff on with race menu.

I reloaded my first save with the mod, and the stats menu was still blacked out, so i have had the problem since i first got the mod.

I tried dropping a new copy of the mod in data and replacing all the old files.

I tried disabling the mod, starting up an old save, creating a new save, and then enabling the mod again to put in through a boot. 

I tried re installing UI extensions, which is above the mod in my load order.

I tried disabling both UI extensions and the mod and creating a new save.

I'm positive the problem is not with my download, but I cant seem to figure out what would be causing this sort of conflict. It doesn't make any sense to me. Every part of the mod works but stat progression.

Is there some sort of prerequisite in game that you have to meet to unlock stat progression? 

Does it hurt that i am running live another life with this? Could that be why it broke? 

So confused right now. 

*edit: Could some of the files left over from version 108 be causing this? I downloaded version 108 first by accident, and i had the problem with that too. I am running 111 right now.

Untamed tends to stick like a fly on shit.

Meaning even with a 'normal clean save' it does not vanish/reset.

Try unloading the mod, saving again and cleaning the save with this tool (or any other savegame cleaner really, this is 'just' the best in my opinion). That way any leftover scripts and forms are getting purged.

Untamed tends to stick like a fly on shit.

Meaning even with a 'normal clean save' it does not vanish/reset.

Try unloading the mod, saving again and cleaning the save with this tool (or any other savegame cleaner really, this is 'just' the best in my opinion). That way any leftover scripts and forms are getting purged.

after which all the scripts will be prefixed with # and safe to delete with that tool.

that's the only true way to clean save anything. they all stick like flies on shit :P

i made it stupid easy, too. this mod has EVERYTHING prefixed with dcc_ut_, even the dialog fragment files. none of those burried TIF files and other various fail namespace methods. so you type dcc_ut_ into the filter box and you will get an exact report of what this mod has running on that save so you can surgically remove it with the save tool.

just remember, remove it all, or remove nothing. if you pick and choose half and leave the other half, you're just gonna get a lovely clusterfuck of broked.

God I love your mod. I'm playing a modded druid setup with alot of beastess content(without actual beastess mod just similar lore mods) combined with complete druid mods off the nexus combined with yours and it's a very amazing setup I just wanted to say thanks for your hard work and that I hope to see more feral forms in the future they combine with the druid ones and my spriggan summon mods in a very cool way. Love you long time.

cat form is almost ready, and it is way less glitchy than bears.

for some reason bears are able to climb dungeon walls and clip out of the dungeon and teleport you outside into the void. i spent the entire day yesterday trying to figure out why bears are so fucked and gave up. its not purely a bounding box issue. i thought it was "tilt" letting it scale things it came at at an angle, but nope. dogs, sabrecats, wolves, none of them suffer from the clusterfuck that is bear.

so, bears will forever be broken.

sabrecats on the other hand, seem to be amazeballs.

save, disable, load, save again, clean, activate, load.

kind of a chore i know. but its not like the game was designed with this in mind. XD

I did this and the save ctds now. I have to load a previous save to be able to load the clean save. It re registers the menu for the mod, but the stat menu still does not work.

*edit: Saves cleaned still not working. Mod is still not tracking beasts mated with or lvling. 

Are there manual commands or something i can put into force level this mod? Is there some way to manually add stuff to it using console? Could this unstick the mod?