I can't seem to get this work right. I got FNIS 5.2, Creature Pack 5.1, Sexlab 1.59c and SkyUi + Extensions. Only animations ever worked for me were the horse ones. I've tried to Mate Call chauruses, spiders, wolves and bears but my character just stands there inside the creature which too is just standing.

I've checked enable creature animations too and ran FNIS too after installing I even tried installing older versions which i wrote over with the version 116. Seriously help me i'm running out of ideas here. Thanks in advance-

Edit: I'm also using the Ningheim race and used to use spellsexanimal mod but installed it which too didn't help out at all.

Edit #2: Also tried to reset settings and the mod itself via MCM but it only fixes the horse animations.

Edited by menackni

@Treguld: I got Creature Framework, Nude Creatures installed. Nasty critters mod is uninstalled at the moment. I'll install it and see if it helps. Thanks!

Edit: My problem is solved. I had downloaded the Sexlab 1.50 update to 1.59c not the framework. I downloaded the 1.59c and now it works perfectly.

I'm a noob.

I don't have time to read past posts right now but I wanted to point out a small typo in the spell names.

It should be 'Bestial'... not 'Beastial' :)

I made a change to the next version of SD+ to work better with this mod.

It will be possible to submit to animal aggressors to stop combat momentarily in exchange of sex.

Edit:

I was happy about the progression into the mod with popup windows explaining what is happening... except it took me a while to realize that adding creatures to the pack after sex is disabled by default and using the shout instead.

I would find it more immersive to have the mod progress like this:

- first sex with a creature, popup message about 'it happened...' 

- after a couple of sex encounters, the very first creature added automatically to the pack after sex

- after that, adding creatures after sex is turned off with a message explaining about the mating call

The player could turn it back on if they wanted, or just use the mating shout.

Now that i got it working i'm ready to give feedback. 

I feel that you level up way too quickly, for example, I had sexed 18 creatures and my characters level was already 21. Maybe make it possible to reduce the amount of experience gained per creature sexed. That'd be great. 

I just went through a moment of awesome interaction between mods I thought I would share.

My character was running around skyrim looking for a cave to call home with her pack of snow saber cat, two wolves and a werewolf (thanks for 'add to pack after sex' and Dangerous Night).

She found Torvald's cave - roomy but not too big, with a campfire and bedrolls. So far so good.

Except during her first night there, she was roughly woken up by the gang rape of 4 falmers... who happily joined the pack again, thanks to Dangerous Nights and 'add to pack after sex'.

She dismissed her wolves and cat, and kept her falmers to explore the caves.

Good thing she did... the falmers easily dispatched the creatures lurking in the cave ... except for the last one. A falmer shaman who defeated her in the middle of combat and promptly enslaved her thanks to SD+.

So now she is... enslaved to a falmer, with a pack of falmers following her around.

I had to dismiss her falmer owner and turn 'add to pack after sex' off during slavery, so that she could talk to her owner, but so far, SD+ is working fine with Untamed.

Maybe as an improvement later, it could be nice to have a way to force a creature out of the pack by script, like in this instance - have her new owner be excluded from the pack automatically. Or maybe a way to disable 'add to pack after sex' during slavery and turn it back on automatically once she is free (Deviously Helpless has a good mod event to suspend and resume the effect by script.. you could look there if you are interested).

Great job for the rest... this mod is making my tests for SD+ a lot more interesting!

Hey, I finally found out why this mod wasn't working for me. After checking the FAQs, I discovered that I hadn't been checking "Enable Creature Animations" (Or whatever that option is called, you know what I mean). But now I have a new problem. I was eager to get a move on after having this mod not work for so long, so I mated with a horse and changed the pregnancy time to 0. After trying to give birth, the shout was performed, but then a few moments later, the game froze. I had to end the process to resume doing anything on my computer. Any ideas what could be causing that? The "Horse" was added by another mod of mine if that has anything to do with it.

Now that i got it working i'm ready to give feedback. 

I feel that you level up way too quickly, for example, I had sexed 18 creatures and my characters level was already 21. Maybe make it possible to reduce the amount of experience gained per creature sexed. That'd be great. 

sounds like you actually sexed 21 creatures. or used a lot of shouts. 8 [untamed] shouts (and not even all of them do it) = 1 level. and there are options.

[update] wtf. all my progression mcm settings are missing from my code. they *were* there.

The Command Pack power doesn't seem to do anything.

What should I be looking for when I use it?

the command menu power you have to be within dialog range, have them under the cross hair, and is the exact same thing as just hitting (A) or whatever your talk button is if you use a keyboard and mouse like a heathen. the power actually needs to go away since i replaced dialog with it.

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but I've seen a couple of "My pack member vanished" posts. Here's the deal. Temporary random spawn NPCs (for example, the Sabre cat you might find the companions randomly fighting out in the world, or the random horse that you can just ride temporarily) are designed to auto-disable/delete themselves at the engine level essentially once they're out of view. These NPCs always have a ObjectReference ID in the form of FFxxxxxx (always starts with FF). The solution (until the mod is fixed) is to simply never add them to your pack. When in doubt you can open the console and check their ID.

It appears however that getting impregnated by a temporary NPC, and then giving birth results in a pack member that is not a temporary NPC, so that's safe (in other words, have sex with the temporary, then dismiss them and later give birth).

Hey, I finally found out why this mod wasn't working for me. After checking the FAQs, I discovered that I hadn't been checking "Enable Creature Animations" (Or whatever that option is called, you know what I mean). But now I have a new problem. I was eager to get a move on after having this mod not work for so long, so I mated with a horse and changed the pregnancy time to 0. After trying to give birth, the shout was performed, but then a few moments later, the game froze. I had to end the process to resume doing anything on my computer. Any ideas what could be causing that? The "Horse" was added by another mod of mine if that has anything to do with it.

I have this problem a bunch.  It has nothing to do with the mods for the most part.  When other actions or scripts are firing off in the background (that you don't see) simultaneously,  it over loads the computers RAM and freezes.   Sometimes I have the runtime library cause the crash by preforming too many animations. (sexual or otherwise)  Which overloads the computers RAM.  I am only guessing that by setting the birthing to arcade mode it gave your computer a AI brain fart.  

I run many intensive mods that it is not unusual for me to experience freeze crashes at least 10 times a day.  Keep in mind, that I play and mod skyrim about 12+ hours a day.  So the number isn't really that high given my playing habits.  I am a disabled person and I live in a remote location.  Not much else to do when the house chores are done.  This is why I play so much.  :P

On a interesting side note, I ran into a snow bear just outside Winterhold who already had a name! Early in my game I had named a Cave Bear "Teddy Bear" (I had like six or eight bears at that point and was running out of names lol), he had gotten himself killed however.

This was the very first snow bear my current character had ever run across, so there is no way I had him in my character's pack before - plus he was plenty hostile too. This is the first and only time I've run into animal already using a name I gave. Don't know if it was random glitch or what - hasn't happened again.

This was version 114 I think, before I upgraded to 116.

Had this happen again just yesterday. Ran into a Saber Cat on north of Falkreath that was already named "Cheetor", the same name I had given to a Saber Cat quite some time ago (yes, after the Beast Wars character, lol). I haven't seen anyone else post on this, so maybe its just my Skyrim that occasionally glitching?

I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but I've seen a couple of "My pack member vanished" posts. Here's the deal. Temporary random spawn NPCs (for example, the Sabre cat you might find the companions randomly fighting out in the world, or the random horse that you can just ride temporarily) are designed to auto-disable/delete themselves at the engine level essentially once they're out of view. These NPCs always have a ObjectReference ID in the form of FFxxxxxx (always starts with FF). The solution (until the mod is fixed) is to simply never add them to your pack. When in doubt you can open the console and check their ID.

It appears however that getting impregnated by a temporary NPC, and then giving birth results in a pack member that is not a temporary NPC, so that's safe (in other words, have sex with the temporary, then dismiss them and later give birth).

vanishing has not been a problem since like 105 or older - so there won't really be a "when this mod is fixed" - any vanishing problems after then were caused by the glitch where non-fighting animals like deer would scale down to 0, thusly being impossible to see - which was fixed in the last release.

you have the right idea - but dont use the FFxxxxxx version. use the actual base version, which for sabrecat is something like 00023aba or something along those lines. those ff ones are temporary ones that the game WILL reassign at some point in the future when it feels like it.

I have this problem a bunch.  It has nothing to do with the mods for the most part.  When other actions or scripts are firing off in the background (that you don't see) simultaneously,  it over loads the computers RAM and freezes.   Sometimes I have the runtime library cause the crash by preforming too many animations. (sexual or otherwise)  Which overloads the computers RAM.  I am only guessing that by setting the birthing to arcade mode it gave your computer a AI brain fart.  

I run many intensive mods that it is not unusual for me to experience freeze crashes at least 10 times a day.  Keep in mind, that I play and mod skyrim about 12+ hours a day.  So the number isn't really that high given my playing habits.  I am a disabled person and I live in a remote location.  Not much else to do when the house chores are done.  This is why I play so much.  :P

horses are kind of fucked for several reasons. same as dragons. too much vanilla scripting to make them do things, too much hardcoded things in the game.

On a interesting side note, I ran into a snow bear just outside Winterhold who already had a name! Early in my game I had named a Cave Bear "Teddy Bear" (I had like six or eight bears at that point and was running out of names lol), he had gotten himself killed however.

This was the very first snow bear my current character had ever run across, so there is no way I had him in my character's pack before - plus he was plenty hostile too. This is the first and only time I've run into animal already using a name I gave. Don't know if it was random glitch or what - hasn't happened again.

This was version 114 I think, before I upgraded to 116.

Had this happen again just yesterday. Ran into a Saber Cat on north of Falkreath that was already named "Cheetor", the same name I had given to a Saber Cat quite some time ago (yes, after the Beast Wars character, lol). I haven't seen anyone else post on this, so maybe its just my Skyrim that occasionally glitching?

what is happening is that the original Cheetor had temporary id FF000001 (or something) which is an id that the game will repurpose when it needs to. once your pet died, or whatever happened to cause him to no longer be with you, the game saw that ID as free and reused it - however, SetDisplayName() the SKSE function which makes that rename work, that data was never deleted when the actor was deleted, so now the new actor has the old name.

i've informed Expired (who maintains skse now) to see what he thinks.

Wow, I didn't know that about the Impatience of a Saint quest glitch.  Thanks darkconsole.  :)

I know what you mean about the horses.  I finally resorted to making a 20% smaller but 80% faster version. With out the horse keyword so my PC didn't have to keep mounting him every time I wanted them to get together.   

vanishing has not been a problem since like 105 or older - so there won't really be a "when this mod is fixed" - any vanishing problems after then were caused by the glitch where non-fighting animals like deer would scale down to 0, thusly being impossible to see - which was fixed in the last release.

you have the right idea - but dont use the FFxxxxxx version. use the actual base version, which for sabrecat is something like 00023aba or something along those lines. those ff ones are temporary ones that the game WILL reassign at some point in the future when it feels like it.

Well, I mention it because it happened to me twice before I realized that it was because I was adding temporary NPCs to my pack. I have the latest version of untamed. I would have my pack wait... I'd go into a building or something, come out, and the temporary would be completely missing. Then I realized what was happening because I was working on a mod were you could essentially build an army in a similar manner and the same thing was happening in that mod.

EDIT: One was a horse and the other a sabre cat... so it has nothing to do with deer or anything like that. Also, to reiterate, I was saying not to use FFxxxxxx NPCs because they're the ones that are bugged. I'm not quite sure what you're saying in your response.To be clear, I'm not adding NPCs via the console, I'm just identifying buggy ones.

As long as the critters/persons skeleton has a saddle bone on it you can.  The one mount mod I saw had draugers that gave piggyback rides among other critters.  :lol:

the actual mounting, yes, but, the game is hard coded and the only way to actually get "(A) Ride" to show up when you hover over them is to have ActorTypeHorse on it, i am pretty sure.

Well, I mention it because it happened to me twice before I realized that it was because I was adding temporary NPCs to my pack. I have the latest version of untamed. I would have my pack wait... I'd go into a building or something, come out, and the temporary would be completely missing. Then I realized what was happening because I was working on a mod were you could essentially build an army in a similar manner and the same thing was happening in that mod.

EDIT: One was a horse and the other a sabre cat... so it has nothing to do with deer or anything like that. Also, to reiterate, I was saying not to use FFxxxxxx NPCs because they're the ones that are bugged. I'm not quite sure what you're saying in your response.To be clear, I'm not adding NPCs via the console, I'm just identifying buggy ones.

also bards are buggy. its impossible to bondage them for long because their scripting calls them back to their inn to play music XD

Thank you. I will keep this in mind and disable Arcade Mode whenever I'm able to even use this mod again. x3 (I often can't because parents and such.)

the actual mounting, yes, but, the game is hard coded and the only way to actually get "(A) Ride" to show up when you hover over them is to have ActorTypeHorse on it, i am pretty sure.  

I think you are correct as well.  I'd never try it though (without the saddle on skeleton), never know what would happen with out a place to plant your butt while riding. :lol: Well maybe I would.... for laughs. :P