Jump to content

[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!


Semajitor

Recommended Posts

Posted

@Ulgrym - Fixed the buffs for WooHoo, cause I'm a moron. Grab v2 to get your buffs back!

 

Again, you made my morning :)

I'm getting ready to "try" to get some sleep, and I'll pop in the newest version and give it a run for it's money.

Posted

I got the two teen sims married and living together now their children look more like them. Before the only trait they had gotten was hair color.

Posted

@shinra123 - That's the same file I'm using right now, so I don't think it's the mod. I've been getting bugs with characters transferring to other areas and all sorts of things lately, even in the normal game. If you're playing for an extended period of time, I would suggest saving every 30-45 minutes if you have autosave turned off. Outside of that, make sure your video drivers are up to date, and try repairing the game in Origin if there's still a problem. If none of those things work, and you're loading into a saved game with that glitch, you probably have a corrupted save, which means you'll have to load an earlier point if you have one. I lost about 3 hours in a game today because I forgot to save, so I understand how you feel on that one.

 

As for NoJ not working, I'll take a look again, but I haven't had any problems with it. If you have any other mods installed that do anything with XML, try it without them and see if you still get jealousy reactions. If you do, tell me which interaction you're seeing it on and I'll take a look at the file.

 

@kat5567 - That appears to confirm that the genetics engine is most likely ignoring non-household NPCs for the purposes of children. Which is pretty much what I had feared. I still need to go back and test this on my game as well, so I'll let you know later this week if I see the same problem. If it's the genetics engine, there's roughly squat that can be done with it at the moment unfortunately. I'll eventually learn enough python to script this thing and see what it can really do, but until then I guess we're all stuck looking like our SOs cheated on us.

Posted

I am noticing that if I tell my Sims to try for baby with another Sim of the same sex, they don't do it. They can woohoo, just not reproduce.

 

Edit: To clarify because I forgot to, Sims of the same sex who are not in that household. So, no knocking up the neighbors or maids it seems.

Posted

I got the two teen sims married and living together now their children look more like them. Before the only trait they had gotten was hair color.

 

How did u get ur two teens too live together cuz i want my teens to live together but without adults

Posted

 

I got the two teen sims married and living together now their children look more like them. Before the only trait they had gotten was hair color.

 

How did u get ur two teens too live together cuz i want my teens to live together but without adults

 

 

You can try creating 2 teens with an adult in CAS (or just add a random adult to your 2 existing teens), and once in live mode, kill the adult.

 

Use cheats to remove any trace of the adult

CTRL+SHFT+C

"testingcheats on"

"sims.add_buff Buff_Enraged" for example for a fast and clean death by anger (Do not make him suffer too long xD)

"sims.get_sim_id_by_name <yoursimfirstname> <yoursimlastname>" to get the ID of the adult and the 2 teens

"relationship.destroy yoursimID targetsimID" to remove it from the relationship panel (and ofc release the ghost and destroy the urn)

 

Keep in mind that any time you try to edit the household, you wont be able to save the changes unless you add an adult.

I dunno if there is a mod/cheat to allow a household only with Teens directly through the CAS

Posted

@Tinakaur and alibabababa - This is unfortunately a limitation built into the CAS/household engine. There is no way I know of in the actual game to make a household without Adults from the beginning. I haven't tried doing this, but you could try managing the household and just movign the adult to another lot. I assume you'll get the same "must have an adult" message but it's worth a shot. Outside of that killing off the adult as mentioned above is the only way to do it for now. Just like the genetics issues, I'll be slowly but surely learning more python over the summer to see if I can find a way to script these issues out of the game and have a fully operational battle station...I mean mod.

Posted

I'll be slowly but surely learning more python over the summer to see if I can find a way to script these issues out of the game and have a fully operational battle station...I mean mod.

 

I extracted that from today's newspaper

 

=> "Semajitor declares war on Sims 4  :D  :D

     The renowned co-designer of the InTeen mod decides to look beyond and releases a new expansion for the base game including lifts, vehicles and a massage machine for the human player!"

 

 

Just joking  :P

Posted

I'm using SSP_Inc_NaW, and I've found that teenagers are keeping their childhood skills. (Social, Mental, Motor, Creativity.) Could it be this mod?

 

Also, would it be possible to add male pregnancy tests into SSP?

Posted

@EmilyHH19

Teenagers are keeping their childhood skills without mod.

 

I can use pregnancy test on my male Sims.

 

Ah, crap D: Another thing the official updates broke?

 

And thank you! I also just realised this myself too before looking on the forum! I'm a goof, not checking before I posted!

Posted

Just got two male teens knocked up (definitely human sims), and they're reacting as though they have alien pregnancies. The buff that they have is "Weird Tummy Ache", and the animation was those green alien sparkles. Don't know if this was to be expected as I have Get To Work. I read back a few pages of the forum, and it didn't seem like they were supposed to respond like that?

Posted

I did every thing & started a new game As soon as one of my Female sims gave birth the interface gets all mess up it was working before no problem until she gave birth. So I tryed the other TtoA  mods & the same thing happens so went used this one from the basic inteen mods instead Inc_NaW_NoJ_Poly_1.5.149.1020v1.package & everything working fine now I will stick with this one for now until the TtoA ones are fix. other then that i love these mods keep the great work man.

Posted

The Inc_NoJ_Poly_1.5.149.1020v1 seems to not be working properly... Brought two of my sim's girlfriend and he ended up by doing some affection interactions and the other one got mad and after that sad... So, NoJ (No Jealously) is not working correctly on this version.

>> Inc_NoJ_Poly_1.5.149.1020v1 <<

Posted

@EmilyHH19 - As far as I know, you keep your childhood skills when you age up, in so far as the ones that can carry over will. Social should turn into charisma and such. That's supposed to be a normal part of the game, but if the aspirations and actual child skill titles are being displayed, that's another glitch entirely. It shouldn't be this mod causing it, since I don't mess with anything that affects age transition or child interactions whatsoever.

 

The alien buffs are indeed the ones from the expansion, and the only ones that exist for males at the moment. I could probably tweak the original female buffs to apply to males with the same text, but that would mean disabling the Get to Work buffs, and possibly breaking alien pregnancy. If your babies come out as aliens, let me know and I'll start working on the tweak method instead and see if I can shuffle the alien buff style onto alien only situations. It should only apply the text and funny reactions though, it shouldn't be making alien babies just from the buffs. The genetics engine should make the decision based on one of the parents being an alien, not based solely on the buffs.

 

@shinra123 - That really, really sucks. I honestly have no idea what would cause the game to freak out due to a birth. I didn't encounter anything remotely strange when I tested everything. Do you have any other mods installed that do anything to textures or animations? What brand and model of video card are you using? Are you giving birth in a basement, or at the hospital? Is the mother a teen, or the sister of the father? I know that's a lot of questions, but if there's one underlying factor, it might help narrow down the cause. Since I don't get the same glitch, I really have no way to know what the precise cause is for you without that additional information. The problem is that nothing in the mod alters animations dealing with babies in any way, so the only thing I can think of is maybe getting a randomized baby is really throwing the game for a loop or something. So far you're the only person reporting this particular issue, but if other people get the same problem, please let me know what the conditions were at the time so we can figure this out.

 

@tyrfull - I'll go back and look at the files then and see what and where I missed things then. Combining everything into the package files is super tedious and I probably overwrote a file or two incorrectly in my haze of copy and paste madness. I'll double check the rest of the packages as well to make sure the same mistake isn't duplicated across packages. Look for an update on that around Friday afternoon.

 

 

Posted

hi i am quite new to the sims ,   i have sims 4 and all the expansions,   i have tried to get

Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone same sex to work but with no luck.. can anyone help to get it to work .. links to all the mods and instructions would be greatly appriciated....
Posted

 

hi i am quite new to the sims ,   i have sims 4 and all the expansions,   i have tried to get

Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone same sex to work but with no luck.. can anyone help to get it to work .. links to all the mods and instructions would be greatly appriciated....

 

 

Hi Caseysanta, and welcome

 

You should download the InTeen_Same_Sex_Pregnancy_1.5.149.1020v2.zip from the first page.

This is the one that includes the basics (Incest and Teen Romance), plus the babies for everyone and the same sex pregnancy.

 

Once you downloaded the file, you should see a zip with a lot of files inside. Choose ONLY one.

P means polygamy, NJ means no Jealousy between chars, NW means Naked Woohoo etc... choose the one you like the most... but again, ONLY ONE.

 

If you never used before any custom content or Mod, you must copy this file (Only this one!, not the whole zip) in the "My Documents\Electronic Arts\Sims 4\Mods" folder. A subfolder inside mods works fine too.

Once in the game, check inside Options\Others for the list of the custom content loaded by the game.

 

If you did all that and it still doesn't work, then you may be having a conflict with another mod. Remove (just to check) any other mod related with social interactions or similars and try again. 

 

---

 

@Semajitor, I have been using the basics TtoA_Inc_NaW_1.5.149.1020v2 for three days and everything works fine... amazingly fine =)

Any error in the code, if exists, probably starts or conflicts when adding NJ and Poly.

 

---

 

@tyrfull and other people having problems with the NJ part, remember that you can add the "NO JEALOUSY" reward trait to any char completing the related aspiration or using the testingcheats mode => typing "aspirations.complete_current_milestone"  ^^

Posted

SSP_Inc_NaW_NoJ_Poly_1.5.149.1020v2 <<< I`m using this one. Everything works perfectly! Ask to be BF/Propose options are working for In-Bloods XD

Got TA interactions fully working yay :D really man, everything works as it should and some babies are on a way :) Respect and enjoy a bit.. You worked a lot!

Posted

Glad to see any glaring issues with this mod are few and far between. I'll be checking out its cross-compatibility this week as I've recently burnt out on other games I've been playing instead.

Posted

Semajitor I'm running sims4 limited edition with life of the party, & Holiday stuff. The only mods i'm using are Cmar Penis mod no cas, moxiemason nomosaic, Majestic Skins, Snaitf Nudists, Snaitf Smuggler outfit, Snaitf Space Ranger outfit. The Video card is a AMD Radeon HD 8470D. I have been having the female sims give birth at home it was a teen Female With a young adult Male. I'm off work tomorrow so I will have some time to do some testing on it.
 

Posted

@shinra123 - Hrm, ok, so that might narrow things down ever so slightly. Try doing the same with a young adult or adult female, and if you get the same issue then it's not the teen part of the mod at least. None of your other mods should conflict with this one since they're just skins and such. You have a very reasonable graphics card, so the only way that could be the problem is a driver specific issue. If it allows you to, try saving the game after you get the glitch, then reload the save. If that doesn't work, restart the game and load that same save and see if either one fixes the issue. I had a similar problem on my male sim that broke the refrigerator after he ordered food at a bar, so it's possible that the game is just going stupid temporarily, and restarting will set everything back to normal. Let me know how it goes and I'll keep trying to reproduce this problem as well.

Posted

@Semajitor

Bummer, went camping, and  the teen could not initiate woohoo with a young adult in the tent.  TtoA_Inc_NaW_Poly_1.5.149.1020v2  Not that big of a deal, but thought you might want to know.  I still think you're doing a great job with these :-)

 

Just realized, she can't intiate woohoo from the menu either, only try for baby.  The young adult can't click on the tent either for woohoo with a teen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...