[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

I am having a user interface problem. I lose the Sims picture and the left bar entirely. I have removed all mods from the folder except this one and the problem only occurs when this is in the Mods folder. I have a 3 person family and clicking on the picture at the bottom does nothing. The Phone is still usable.

I have tried relocating the family and removing them entirely to library then back to world.

I installed today for the first time and have the most current version of Sims 4.

I'd assumed Risky Woohoo would be 'the normal woohoo interaction has a chance of knocking your sim up; there are risky woohoo and non risky woohoo versions of the mod, or it's an option you can turn off'. If I'm wrong about the latter / doing so would be a combinatorial nightmare (I know Sims 3 kinkmods tended to have elaborate tuning files for this sort of thing that sounded like they were a nightmare to keep functional on the mod-creator's end of things) then it's absolutely not a feature I really care about. >_>

I'd assumed Risky Woohoo would be 'the normal woohoo interaction has a chance of knocking your sim up

@bortbit - This would be the Risky WooHoo version I'm considering. Just normal WooHoo with a minor chance of pregnancy to account for realistic accidents. It would definitely not be something included in the base version. This would be a separate set of files altogether, assuming there's enough support for it. Looks to be about 50/50 at the moment, so we'll see if we can get some more feedback on it before anything permanent get's decided. Worst case scenario I can just show people which files to change and how if they want to make the changes to their own game.

@Hank1967 - If you check back a page in this post, you'll see that I had not updated to the latest version of the game just yet. It's *possible that's the reason for the problem you're encountering, but I haven't heard of anything like that happening before. I don't change any of the files that would affect the in game character portraits, so my suggestion would be to use the Repair Game function in the Origin launcher and see if that corrects the issue. Otherwise, I would recommend holding out just a bit and I'll be getting an updated version up here in the next few days.

Speaking of updates, I just got my hands on the newest XML, so I'm going to go ahead and update to the latest version on everything and just put it all out at once. This is gonna set my time table back by a day or two to re-test some items and get a good look at the patch changes, but I'll be releasing all of the updated core mechanics at once instead. Hope you guys are enjoying what's there, and I'll keep you posted if I run into any other strangeness during the testing process.

Hello everyone from Uruguay.

I have some opinions issued on the comments I've read lately.

About Risky Woohoo my opinion and that of my sisters is it to be used but if everyone wants to use it, that is not this tax in the basic mod.

In my version sims 4 I think is 1.5.139.1020v1. will not apply the latest patch that recently came out but if I have to work.

On the other hand I still have the version of Inteen 4 Sims 4 Version 10 + POLY - Darkpool that allows me there's Try to baby in Young Adults, Adults and Elders since my sisters love to hang with large families have 8 sims in the neighborhood and every home would I added a mod that increases the amount of sims in the house at 9 or more but if you increase a lot the game becomes unstable.

This mod is only running the Try to baby, all other functions such as polygamy, incest not work.

Who is carrying out the mod and updating it I wish you good luck and do not have any kind of problems or errors do it or anything. The help they give us fans of The Sims is appreciated.

PS: I clarify in case I speak Spanish and I use the Google translator to communicate, so I hope you understand what I explain. Greetings from Uruguay.

Semajitor can you create a new animation destination yet? Can an animation exist without overwriting another, simply via XML? Or am I reduced to overwriting? :huh:

An animation can definitely exist without overwriting, but it's not just the XML from what I understand. You'd have to add the animation itself and then create the XML that positions the characters, sets their current state, starts the interaction, etc. The hardest part is just making sure you're putting the addresses for the files in places that the game won't create conflict with.

You might also have to do a bit of python unfortunately, depending on what tools exist already and what format the files need to be in. There's a custom content guide you can grab here that has the Maxis official stuff on naming conventions as well as a tutorial for a new trait, which needs python on it's own, so for animations I'm assuming the process is much more intense on the general tedium side.

If you want a good place to start taking a look at what's required on the XML side of things, grab Fogity's extracts here and look at the bed interactions. That should show you where it loads the animations, and his comments highlight all of the places that the files point to. Super helpful since I can do a more thorough job with trouble shooting now. You'll also want to dig into the Postures folder to see some of the other files you'll need to work with.

All of these smaller steps to integrate one animation or set of animations and then run the risk of an official expansion overwriting the addresses is probably why it took a few years before anyone did anything. That being said this game is much more mod friendly in general, so once I get done with this mod being updated I can jump into figuring out the animation side and such a little more fully. It's a little different adding something new versus changing what's there already.

On a side note, what tools are you using to create the animations in the first place? I'm just starting to dabble in the 3D modeling side of things as something to do in my free time, so it would certainly make putting the puzzle together a bit easier knowing what the baseline is there.

@bortbit - This would be the Risky WooHoo version I'm considering. Just normal WooHoo with a minor chance of pregnancy to account for realistic accidents. It would definitely not be something included in the base version. This would be a separate set of files altogether, assuming there's enough support for it. Looks to be about 50/50 at the moment, so we'll see if we can get some more feedback on it before anything permanent get's decided. Worst case scenario I can just show people which files to change and how if they want to make the changes to their own game.

No worries. Everyone's got their preferences. A different set of files for that feature sounds fine by me.

I've spent the last hour or so just reading through everything for this awesome mod. My understanding is that we don't have a stable mod for the most current TS4 update? I'm looking for just the ability to have the teen / teen (and above) ability to have kids / get married. This in addition to the incest / poly option. Not interested in the male getting pregnated (the babies for all part does not interest me). Am I to understand this is all coming out soon? Are there any current updated patches that would offer any of this now?

Thanks in advance for all the hard work and awesome efforts in making this mod. Cheers!!

**** Update *****

Just tested out the most updated version you provided from the OP. I used the (I / TA / NW / P) package. 

I have a household of just 2 teens. I am able to perform the "try for baby", however it ends up getting both the male and female pregant (which is not what I wanted for the male). Also, the elope and plan for marriage options are available however trying the elope feature does nothing (it just resets the sims).

So my previous statement rests as I am looking forward to an update that fixes these issues. Thanks again and cheers!

Working on an updated version as we speak for 1.5.149.1020. If you are experiencing problems with the mod and you've already updated to the current version, that's because the latest patch reversed some changes in the Get to Work expansion. Males should no longer get pregnant from normal WooHoo, only WooHoo with an alien. I'm going back through every file now to make sure I've got all of the dependencies worked out for the interactions so that you won't have that odd Teen/Teen marriage failure, blank balloons, etc.

The next release will also have Babies for Everyone and Same Sex included. For the Same Sex mod male pregnancy will have normal odds, just like female pregnancy. However, I'm working to make sure that only the target of the interactions has that chance. That would mean if you want to have a normal female pregnancy you'd start the interaction with the male sim to make sure the female target is the one getting pregnant.

This is gonna probably be the end of the week before I get another version out, since I just got all of the files yesterday, and I'm doing a little more in depth crawl through everything to make sure I've got all the kinks worked out. (Or is that working the kinks in?) Please continue submitting any bugs you find and I'll keep a running tab of tests to run through to eliminate them while I'm working, and thanks for the support everyone!

On a side note, what tools are you using to create the animations in the first place? I'm just starting to dabble in the 3D modeling side of things as something to do in my free time, so it would certainly make putting the puzzle together a bit easier knowing what the baseline is there.

I'm using Sims 4 Studio + Blender. 3ds Max could be used too why not. Maya too. Anything Autodesk. .Blend files are what S4S recognizes, so that's what I'm animating with. :P

I suppose it's a game of Coordinates then, for the xml. The ModPad is where we can handle the technical work. We could set up a GitHub if we need to, or SourceForge could become our friend (even more than usual), and I'm available almost all the time.

My basic plan is to cover 100% of ways to mod the game. I am climbing rapidly from complete noob to nothing left to learn. Scripting is my fear...but I'll learn it. You bet your ass I will. :mellow:

~AAD

Working on an updated version as we speak for 1.5.149.1020. If you are experiencing problems with the mod and you've already updated to the current version, that's because the latest patch reversed some changes in the Get to Work expansion. Males should no longer get pregnant from normal WooHoo, only WooHoo with an alien. I'm going back through every file now to make sure I've got all of the dependencies worked out for the interactions so that you won't have that odd Teen/Teen marriage failure, blank balloons, etc.

The next release will also have Babies for Everyone and Same Sex included. For the Same Sex mod male pregnancy will have normal odds, just like female pregnancy. However, I'm working to make sure that only the target of the interactions has that chance. That would mean if you want to have a normal female pregnancy you'd start the interaction with the male sim to make sure the female target is the one getting pregnant.

This is gonna probably be the end of the week before I get another version out, since I just got all of the files yesterday, and I'm doing a little more in depth crawl through everything to make sure I've got all the kinks worked out. (Or is that working the kinks in?) Please continue submitting any bugs you find and I'll keep a running tab of tests to run through to eliminate them while I'm working, and thanks for the support everyone!

Great to hear as long as my male sims are not autonomously become pregnant lol

Great to hear as long as my male sims are not autonomously become pregnant lol

Unfortunately that's a part of the base game with the Get to Work expansion. The latest patch should have fixed the super awesome high frequency abductions and alien sexcapades though.

Teen male-YA female pregnancy works great!1.5.139.1020v1_I_TA_P_NJ_NW << all features are working in my game for hetero relations.

My teen male is bisexual so when he woohooed with YA male ,pop up said that he is woohooing for the 1st time and before that he was with a woman.

Plus, this mod is compatible with pregnancy mega mod but overrides Nukael`s male pregnancy and blocks adults same sex couples to get option Try for baby in Romantic menu or by click on bed too :)

I_NJ_NW_P_TA_1.3.32.1010v1 allows with male pregnancy mod that same sex adults are able to try for baby but removes try for baby from teens completely.

I didn`t noticed any other error during two days of testing(17hrs gameplay).

Once again TY and looking forward for incoming updates. Respect for your hard work!

Btw what happened with PTME mod? Would be nice to have in combination with everything else xD

@marie92 - There is a tuning file for the baby randomizer, so I *might* be able to fix the teen babies coming out weird. I'll take a look at it this weekend once the core stuff is finished up for the major parts. Definitely something I would prefer to have since it adds to the realism piece a little bit.

@CyberOps - As much as I do want to turn off abduction and male pregnancy entirely, those are actually just a part of the game with the Get to Work expansion now. If you read my post on the last page though, the did apply a patch to update the rates so that those don't happen as often. Once the modding tools for extracting files get updated, I'll update to the latest version since that should just be a quick file comparison. It might also be that they just updated those things on the python side instead of the xml, so if I can confirm that, it means I won't need to change the xml and everyone can just patch the game.

@Darth Omix - Just make sure that folks are looking at what actually gets changed by the mod. If that is adding completely new content, then it shouldn't cause any issues. If it affects any of the normal interactions like TryForBaby or WooHoo, then it will conflict with this mod. More comprehensive change logs will be included in version 2 once I get the testing done this weekend.

@Semajitor

Sorry this rely is late !! Thanks a bunch for your response thou! And that would be awesome if you could fix the teen baby issue at some point, would most definitely make it seem more real. I don't know how other people feel about it but for me it just makes it kinda pointless for teens to be able to have babies if the ones they don't even look like them. 

@marie92 - There is a tuning file for the baby randomizer, so I *might* be able to fix the teen babies coming out weird. I'll take a look at it this weekend once the core stuff is finished up for the major parts. Definitely something I would prefer to have since it adds to the realism piece a little bit.

@CyberOps - As much as I do want to turn off abduction and male pregnancy entirely, those are actually just a part of the game with the Get to Work expansion now. If you read my post on the last page though, the did apply a patch to update the rates so that those don't happen as often. Once the modding tools for extracting files get updated, I'll update to the latest version since that should just be a quick file comparison. It might also be that they just updated those things on the python side instead of the xml, so if I can confirm that, it means I won't need to change the xml and everyone can just patch the game.

@Darth Omix - Just make sure that folks are looking at what actually gets changed by the mod. If that is adding completely new content, then it shouldn't cause any issues. If it affects any of the normal interactions like TryForBaby or WooHoo, then it will conflict with this mod. More comprehensive change logs will be included in version 2 once I get the testing done this weekend.

@Semajitor

Sorry this rely is late !! Thanks a bunch for your response thou! And that would be awesome if you could fix the teen baby issue at some point, would most definitely make it seem more real. I don't know how other people feel about it but for me it just makes it kinda pointless for teens to be able to have babies if the ones they don't even look like them. 

I don't know if that's possible if its hard coded into the engine. Most mods use XMLs to tweak or trick the game into doing certain things, but there's some things like - as far as Maxis has said - the loading screens are hard-coded into the engine and would require rebuilding the entire game from the ground up with a different engine to do some of those things.

@Semajitor

I don't know if that's possible if its hard coded into the engine. Most mods use XMLs to tweak or trick the game into doing certain things, but there's some things like - as far as Maxis has said - the loading screens are hard-coded into the engine and would require rebuilding the entire game from the ground up with a different engine to do some of those things.

lol well this is depressing :( . It would be kool if it could be fixed but I completely get what your saying, I guess that's just how it has to be.

Thanks anyway  :cool:   

any chance you can add in a take pregnancy test for males as well sem?

I don't use any pregnancy test mods but you can tell when a Sim is pregnant with the Pregnancy Mega Mod. PPM will add a pregnancy menu to the interaction pie menu whenever your Sim is pregnant. It just rolls all the old separate pregnancy mods together into one and allows you to scan pregnancies, set the number (1-3) and gender of babies, terminate pregnancies, and set the trimester or induce labor.

Just make sure you follow the install instructions. I made the mistake of placing the zip and package file in a sub-folder because i like to keep them organized but it turns out that the zip has to be placed directly into the mod folder to work. I've been using it alongside the latest InTeen here on the April 13th patch and haven't run into any problems.

perhapse someone could help me. is it possible to compound mods in a way that will allow two male siblings to bear children?

Hi awesomesauce67. The same-sex pregnancy feature is currently being worked on by Semajitor. Once that feature is complete, you should have the ability to do this.

Keep an eye out for that release.

Archived