[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

@Semajitor

Bummer, went camping, and  the teen could not initiate woohoo with a young adult in the tent.  TtoA_Inc_NaW_Poly_1.5.149.1020v2  Not that big of a deal, but thought you might want to know.  I still think you're doing a great job with these :-)

Just realized, she can't intiate woohoo from the menu either, only try for baby.  The young adult can't click on the tent either for woohoo with a teen.

Well now that's just all sorts of odd. Did you mean the tent was occupied, or you just weren't getting a menu for it? And try for baby working but not WooHoo just doesn't even begin to make sense to me how that could be a thing. I'll take a look at that interaction again and make sure it's got the right changes made.

It was just the two of us.  Clicking a bed or the menu option when a bed is available works fine.  But just the tent, Try for Baby with only (with 1 teen and 1 young adult).  I told a ghost story, and had the option to woohoo with the adult ghost that showed up (With Beguile, Alluring, and Romantic, it takes about 10 romantic social interactions to meet someone new, and woohoo ) :D

@Semajitor Don't know if it would bother anyone else, but I personally wouldn't mind the alien pregnancy buffs being replaced entirely by the same buffs and animation as female pregnancy, if that was possible to do without breaking alien pregnancies. It'd be really great if you could play around with it (when you have the time obviously), but no worries if you can't separate alien pregnancy from male pregnancy, or replace it without alien breakage. As long as my males can pop out human babies, I'm happy, it'd just be nice to lose the alien buffs  :-/ I don't like them much. Thank you for your work on this!  :heart:

Update: I think my two pregnant teens have just given birth to aliens... Crap.

Update 2: I got the achievement for a male sim giving birth to an alien baby, but there doesn't seem to be anything alien about the children... Pfft. *shrug*

Ok my drivers are all updated I tested with a young adult or adult females & m getting the same problem. I was abled to save & reload the game and still got the glitch I restarted the game & it is still doing the same thing. Im gonna try a few of the other TtoA mods & see if i get the same problem.

@EmilyHH19 - Ok, so it looks like the genetics aren't linked to the buffs, which is great. I'll definitely work on getting the normal buffs applied instead of the alien ones though, since I can see how that could create a bit of confusion, and it likely won't work for people without the expansion. It should be as simple as doing a flag check for alien pollinator or something, but I'll work on that either this weekend or next week.

@shinra123 - Ok, so that tells me that something is broken at the base game level then. The XML *shouldn't* be breaking the interface in that particular manner. Doing a quick search on similar issues results in one possible answer to the problem. Is your game completely up to date with the current patch? If you have automatic updates turned off in Origin, double check that your game is on version 1.5.149.1020. If it's on a previous version, that could easily cause your UI issues, as people had problems with mods being out of date or using an older game version with updated mods. As a secondary check, is anyone else in the forum also using an AMD video card? I'm using Nvidia myself, so if it's driver related, I have no current way to test it.

@Ulgrym - Egad man did I miss a lot of stuff when I was packaging things. I'm going back through right now and ensuring that every single package is completely up to date with the correct files. The problem you were experiencing was because I didn't have the jealousy aggregate files turned off in the base ones. I'll also double check the tent interactions to make sure WooHoo got copied correctly. I probably just copied over something incorrectly like a total butt-hole. I'll have everything updated in a couple of hours here if I don't run into any distractions.

For everyone's situational awareness I'm also working on the XML modding tutorial and change log this weekend, so further updates after today will wait until I finish those particular projects. The tutorial is going to be a .pdf file that everyone can grab and have open to follow along with as they edit a file. It will include links to all of the pertinent tools and things you will need to get started, even if you're on an older version of the game. Pictures will be included for those that are more visual learners.  :cool:

The change log will just be a giant list of file names with line by line changes, which might take a bit more time than anticipated, but we'll see how that goes. I'll break down the changes by the basic mods, TtoA, BfE, and SSP. I won't be doing cross-package changes, since most of you that are interested should be able to figure out how to fit the different changes into a single file. So look for version 3 of this mess a little later this afternoon, and if you still get bugs after the update, keep me posted!

@Semajitor With the Mega Pregnancy Mod, I can still try for baby, then terminate any pregnancies that occur, so don't burn yourself out trying to update.  You've been working very hard on these.  "If" I do find anything else, I will do some situational testing and give you as much info as I can so you can duplicate faster.

So does the teen-adult romance mod automatically allow teen pregnancy? Or do I need to download the pregnancy mod too?

Yes, Teen to Adult includes teen pregnancy. The same sex pregnancy overwrites teen to adult with babies for everyone and male pregnancy.

New files will be up in a few moments here for version 3. I went ahead and added the Impress with Video Games Skill interaction as well since I was re-packing everything anyway. Enjoy everyone!

I'm using TtoA_Inc_Poly_1.5.149.1020v2 (normal edition base game, Get To Work, and Outdoor Retreat) and all of the romantic interactions work correctly, except for woohoo and try for baby from either the sim or object menus. My sims will start the interaction, do their little happy dance, walk up to the bed and just stand there. At that point the interaction is no longer queued up for either sim. Also after the happy dance, they won't even route to the tent if "woohoo in tent" was chosen. With the teen and adult, woohoo in tent wasn't an option in the sim menu, and when the action was chosen using the tent itself, the action doesn't queue. Tried this with both two adults as well as a teen and an adult, however in both situations they were related.

- Edit- Tried also testing with two unrelated adults, and I was able to get them to woohoo in the tent via the tent object menu as well as the sim menu, however the bed woohoo still didn't work from both the sim and object menu. Also noticed that with teen/adult (related or not) it just doesn't comeplete the interaction, but with adult/adult (related or not) they reset into the T position before it drops. This occured in both new and pre-existing games.

-Edit- >_<;; I feel awful, so sorry! The fault was not with this mod at all! Thank you so much for your hard work!

@semajitor, I have the same problem as @shinra123. The interface breaks down every time there's a baby in the household. It especially happens to the father. Sometimes I can't see the action queue so I can't stop or even make him do anything. Other times (it's rarer I think) I can't see the moodlet for anyone in the household and I can't open the motive panel (it shows up briefly then closes down again). To solve this I usually save and exit then restart the game but the problem usually reappears after a while. I've only had young adults giving birth at home. My game is up to date (no expansion or other package yet) and my graphic card is Nvidia GeForce GT 520M. The only other mods I'm using are faster eating, no relationship decay and motive decay.

@semajitor, I have the same problem as @shinra123. The interface breaks down every time there's a baby in the household. It especially happens to the father. Sometimes I can't see the action queue so I can't stop or even make him do anything. Other times (it's rarer I think) I can't see the moodlet for anyone in the household and I can't open the motive panel (it shows up briefly then closes down again). To solve this I usually save and exit then restart the game but the problem usually reappears after a while. I've only had young adults giving birth at home. My game is up to date (no expansion or other package yet) and my graphic card is Nvidia GeForce GT 520M. The only other mods I'm using are faster eating, no relationship decay and motive decay.

Well, in your case it is more likely just the mobile video card drivers, since you're running on a laptop. I've had very poor results gaming on laptops in general, mostly just due to the drivers wigging out after extended play periods. Since yours also returns to normal after a restart, and shinra123 has it permanently, yours is more likely a driver/base game issue than mod related.

I haven't run into anything super glitchy aside from my broken refrigerator on one run, and I usually run the game for at least 3-4 hours at a time, so I have yet to find a way to confirm this particular problem. Your version sounds much more like the general bugs associated with the game being updated to this current patch, so for now I'd just keep doing what you're doing and save often.

@xXxTonzaxXx - What part of the interaction is breaking? Proposal, planning the wedding, eloping, using the arch during the ceremony, are you trying this with an NPC that isn't part of your household?

If you're trying to plan a wedding with polygamy, and you have more than one person you've proposed to, use the character you proposed to instead of the main character. There's something in the engine that only picks the last proposed to sim for the main character when it loads the plan wedding interface. I'm still working on figuring that one out.

If you're trying to marry an NPC and the game just isn't having it, try inviting them to move in first. There's some really weird glitches with NPCs that I'm not sure how to get around just yet since they appear to be core python related rather than XML. As for the other cases, I need to know if there are no buttons, if they're grayed out and have a message, or which specific part of the interaction isn't working for you before I can find anything in testing, since it's working for me at the moment.

@shinra123 - It's possible depending upon the cheat code. It really depends on which cheats you're trying to use, and whether those cheats skip an interaction, like making someone pregnant without using TryforBaby. That would cause the genetics engine to go for a single parent baby, which might make it go a but funky. But if the problem is going away after a restart, that's just the game being garbage. My advice if the restart is fixing it stands, just save often and restart when it happens. That's what I had to do to fix my refrigerator, and the game crashed completely not long after that just from running too long.

I'm sorry Semajitor, but this time I am going to give you bad news, the v3 is a small mess for me =P

(used Basic and TtoA)

After some hours playing with it, I have found a wide variety of weird things... 

For example some delay between romantic interactions... in fact my game runs smoothly like always, and its just the chars involved in the interactions who stay frozen for 2 or 3 seconds between interactions. Maybe the game is trying to read some lines of code that is not able to execute... no idea.

Or for example about cooking... I am no longer able to cook anything, no matter which appliance, fridge or oven, I use (and I have a large variety of them to try xD)

I decided to come back to the v2 just to check... and everything got solved instantly.

About compatibility with other mods... in fact v2 and all older releases of this mod have been working pretty well together with the custom content that I already have. Anyway, to give you more specific information, there's nothing strange amongst it: censor removal, life span modifier, babies % for birth, nude CAS and door locks... more or less thats all. As you can see, anything that might conflict with this mod.

Edit: However, I still haven't updated from v1.5.139 to 1.5.149... maybe that's the problem. Will update and see what happens =)

@alibabababa - The cooking thing is the exact same problem I had. Click a button with cook, nothing happens, but a quick meal would work. For me it didn't happen until after I ordered food at a bar, and a restart fixed it. The pauses you're seeing are indeed the game trying to load something that isn't there, since they reversed some of the file changes from 139 to 149. Let me know if updating helps.

Somehow this new version dosn't work for me. I tried for baby like 25 times and no one  got pregnant (adult sims), so I used the last version, and in first attempt they bothe got pregnant.

Please fix this :)

Having the same problem, could someone re-upload v2, I deleted mine

Hello Semajitor,

Thank you for your mod and for the updates. I've read the thread and your comments and responses to questions and again, thank you for you time and patience. Having said that, I feel bad for asking, but as far as I understand, all versions of this mod are updated for GTW and OR expansions.

My question, if I do NOT have any expansion, will the mod still work?

One of your kind posts indicated we could ask for a Base Game version, so, if the mod does not work without expansions, please, I request a Base Game version. I like most of your options (incest, Teen to elder, no jealousy, naked woohoo, poligamy, babies for eveyone), the only one that is not important to me, is the Same Sex Pregnancy.

THANK YOU!!! :)

Archived