Jump to content

[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!


Semajitor

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had two non-related teen sims try for a baby, and both times the child looked nothing like them. Other than that this has worked great and I'm really happy I found it.

Posted

Ok I understand now and I did read everything several times in fact, but since none of the SSP files said TtoA I assumed it wasn't in there. My mistake also I get confused VERY easily. I put the SSP_Inc_noj_poly mod in and everything seems to be working great. Thank you for your hard work on this awesome mod. The game truely would not be worth playing without it.

Posted

@penny1753 - Not a problem. I hope I didn't come off like an asshole in my initial response. I was frustrated at that point with reading back a couple of pages and seeing the same questions over and over. I definitely didn't intend for it to read like I was being hostile toward you. :s I'll update the front page to explain the whole thing a bit better so that other folks aren't having the same problems figuring out where things go.

 

@Ulgrym - I'll look into the buff thing today while I'm playing around with some things. The only thing I can think of that might cause that is the game might have some python in the background that requires a test case for the buffs. The only change in that regard was removing the tests that checked for teen/teen relationships during WooHoo, but I just can't fathom why removing it would cause buffs to no longer be applied, since those checks prevented buffs. I'll double check that my sims are still getting buffed tonight and get back to you on this one.

 

@kat5567 - I have to ask what features the child ended up with in that case. All of my testing gave me only 2 or 3 different children, but they all shared similar physical traits, like hair and eye color. Skin color was usually a shade lighter or darker as well. And something else I should ask about is whether the unrelated sim is part of your household or not. There is a little bit of stuff in the XML for NPC sims, but from what I understand NPC/player interactions have different outcomes than player/player sims. It's highly probable that if one of the sims is an NPC, it's ignoring the genealogy tracker for that sim for some reason. And if the game is forcing out of wedlock or NPC/player children to be randomized, I'm gonna find a dev and punch him/her in the baby maker.

 

@EmilyHH19 - I never experienced the male pregnancy ending bug myself, but that sounds like it was a glitch prior to Get to Work adding buffs for male pregnancy. If you're using the current expansion, that shouldn't happen anymore. As for the baby diaper change, I didn't touch any of those interactions, so it's more likely that another mod and this one are changing similar files causing a conflict somewhere. It's also possible that allowing teens to have babies is making the game freak out, so I'll look into this one later this week to see if I end up with the same problem on any of the other versions as well.

 

Thanks a ton for the input guys and I'll go update these bugs on the front page for testing!

Posted

Update on the diaper changing problem - I enabled this mod again to see if the problem started up again, and it didn't! Guess it was my game bugging out, as it frequently does, not the mod causing problems. Playing for a few sim days with the mod enabled, the baby needed changing a few times, so nothing to worry about ^^ Thank you for working on this mod so hard, it's seriously amazing! <3

Posted

@Semajitor I don't understand why you make a tons of different combinations for the mod. Why not release every specific mods standalone. That would facilitate the understanding for everyone and it would save you a lot of time. I'm quite sure that would be the best way to make everything a lot simpler for a bunch of people who can't figure it out. If people really want them combined they could do it themselves. At the same time when you have one mod to modifiy, you won't have to update 50 other versions. Seems a lot more simple that way for you and for the others. 

 

Anyways think about it. Keep up the good work!  :shy:

Posted

@Screech - The way the files are changed doesn't really support making separate versions unfortunately. Some of the updated files have separate lines of code for incest, jealousy, polygamy, and so on. If I released one singular mod with just the changes for incest, and another for jealousy, the game wouldn't accept both at the same time because the same file would be in both with different lines. This is the primary reason I don't have an installer that can change the files on the fly. What would be possible is an installer that chooses the pre-made package files based on user selections and puts it in the mod folder maybe. It'll be easier to understand once I get the modding tutorial built and posted. Thankfully the process isn't terribly difficult, it's just very, very tedious.

 

@Ulgrym - Dammit, I just confirmed this one. I'll go back and see what I changed that's causing this, but I'm pretty sure it was removing the filters for the buffs. Adults still get them properly but not teens, which doesn't make any sense if the filters are made to block buffs. Maybe it's applying the same buff twice and causing an error? I'll get this corrected as soon as I can, but it probably won't happen until later this week at the earliest. Sorry for missing this one in testing.

Posted

@Semajitor  Thank you, you made me laugh LOL.  Don't break your fingers working on it, take a break, you've earned it.  You're doing a good job.  I have no clue how to even begin modding these things, so I stand in awe of you. :)

Posted

After putting the new mod in, SSP_Inc_NaW_NoJ_Poly, my young adult sim no longer has the option to Impress with Video Game Prowess with teens. The option shows up with young adult ages and up, just not with teens.

It worked with the previous version, that was always my go to interaction to get romance started sense it never got a bad reaction from the targeted sim like some of the others do sometimes. It can make it more a challange to get the romance started tho so maybe that's a good thing. :)

Posted

@Ulgrym - Already figured it out, and man do I feel stupid for missing it. I didn't update the loot actions to go with WooHoo properly. I'll combine everything and get an update out tomorrow since it's just adding some files to the packages really quickly. Thanks for catching this one man.

 

@Grimsoul - Yeah, I tried not to change any skill or career related actions this time around because it was causing problems with some of the older versions. I can probably add this one back in this coming weekend though when I get the time to put it together. I wanted to make sure I had everything working as best I could on the initial release for the update, so if you have any other interactions that were there before and you're missing out on please let me know and I'll take a look at adding them back in when there's time to go through the process.

Posted

Semajitor, you're my hero and I'm naming a sim baby after you.

 

For the thread: is there any easy way to edit a sim's appearance after birth if they got hit by the random-genetics inbred ugly stick? I know there were easy ways to do this for earlier Sims games but I'm not good at sims 4 fu. >_>

Posted

Sorry if lots of people asked you this, but i'm asking just for clarification: If i want SameSex pregnancy but i do not want No Jealousy or Polygamy, will i get those last two anyway? Cause i want samesex pregnancy but i still want my sims to get jealous, lol. Is there a way to have samesex without those two? 

Posted

Testing your new version right now!

I'm becoming addicted to this mod... At this point I'm so excited by your updates than by the official ones for the game  :D

 

In any case, with or without jealousy (just about the mod, not programming skills xDDD), I really appreciate your amazing work =) 

Ty

 

Posted

I can confirm that SSP works for teen males, brothers xD Option Propose to go steady or Ask to be boyfriend are missing but I added relationship bit `boyfriend` so Propose and Exchange rings options shows up ...TY once again \o/

Posted

Thanks a mil. I have been looking for at mos that has alle of these features, and working 100%.

But is there a way to remove the angryface the sims get when their partner flirts with someone else?

Posted

@segfaultvicta - There is no way I know how to edit the sim once they're created without cheats unfortunately. There is an edit in CAS cheat though, so that can perhaps solve the problem of the genetics being dumb.

 

@mrsimon1993 and alibabababa - If you don't want one of the options, make sure you're using the file that doesn't have those on it. And again, make sure you're only using ONE package file from the zip file, not the whole thing. I had to make those zip files because the forums have an upload limit on size and number of files. So if you don't want jealousy, make sure you use a file that doesn't have NoJ on it, same with Poly for polygamy. Vanilla SSP is just SSP, SSP with incest is SSP_Inc, and so on.

 

@psyseed - There are requirements before those interactions show up, and I *think* they raised the romantic thresholds a bit on those. You have to have a First Kiss and at least 60% on the meter if I'm not mistaken before Ask to Be Boyfriend/Girlfriend pops up, and from there your friendship and romance both have to be high enough for proposal or promise. Were the interactions not showing with any buttons at all, or were the buttons just grayed out? If you had no buttons at all, let me know which version you're using and I'll double check the files to make sure I didn't overwrite something incorrectly. Otherwise you just need to hover on the button to see what needs to be done before it pops up.

 

@Kanne85 - Unfortunately the only way I know of to get rid of that is to either use the no jealousy version, which means they'll never get jealous at flirting, or to cheat and use sims.remove_buff Jealousy_FlirtySpouce, Jealousy_CheatingDiscovered, or Jealousy_UnfaithfulLove. Hover over the buff to see exactly what it is. And yes, they managed to misspell spouse, of all things. If you are using the no jealousy version and you're still getting that reaction, which interaction are you using, and which version of the mod so I can go back and fix that for you.

 

@Ulgrym - Fixed the buffs for WooHoo, cause I'm a moron. Grab v2 to get your buffs back!

Posted

@Semajitor They did Make out and Fist kiss yeah xD but there are no those interactions `Steady` `Ask to be Boyfriend ` for same sex (not even grayed out) but for hetero relations they are. LTRs of two my sims is above 80 on one side, and 100% filled on other side, both friendship and romance main.

Posted

I am using SSP with Inc, Poly and Noj.

 

It dosn't happen all the time, but sometimes when i flirt with another sim the spouse gaets angry, but dosen't lose relationship, so it is a minor thing that I can live with :)

Posted

 

@mrsimon1993 and alibabababa - If you don't want one of the options, make sure you're using the file that doesn't have those on it. And again, make sure you're only using ONE package file from the zip file, not the whole thing. I had to make those zip files because the forums have an upload limit on size and number of files. So if you don't want jealousy, make sure you use a file that doesn't have NoJ on it, same with Poly for polygamy. Vanilla SSP is just SSP, SSP with incest is SSP_Inc, and so on.

 

 

My mistake

 

From your last posts I understood that you had merged TA-NW-I-NJ in a single package (called basics).

After downloading and opening the zip I realized my mistake. Everything was like always, including all possible combinations.

 

Not only you work a lot to fix the mod, but we also make you type more than required =P

What a patience you have!  :P

Next time I promise to post AFTER opening the file xDDD

 

Atm the mod works fine for me =)

Posted

Try with persistence cheats always on mod by twisted mexi @ sefaultvicta (also ty for compliment xD) . It`s very useful for many situations as in combination with this mod :)

Sometimes I`m to lazy to type cheats so i prefer gui xD

Posted

Talking about cheats? =P

I never never never use them (ofc), but here you are a quick guide about them xD

 

1.- Enable console with CTRL+SHIFT+C
2.- Type "Testingcheats on"
3.- Type cheat command
 
Command for buffs
1.- Select a sim (active one from your household)
2.- Type "sims.add_buff Buff_<buffname>"
 
for example...
sims.add_buff Buff_Mortified
sims.add_buff Buff_Enraged
 
Note. be aware that some buffs may kill your sim (like those in the example). Use a less lethal ones if you really appreciate your character xDDD
Posted

@semajitor Thank you so much for the answer! English is not my first language so i missed something from the post you wrote two days ago :) but now i completely understand! Thank you again for your hard work! :D

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...