[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

The Readme file is a bit out of date, but still basically sufficient to explain what each of the various flavors offers.

It may not give you an itemized breakdown of each option, but if you're looking for teen-adult stuff, you know to pick one of the TA flavors. If you want Naked Woohoo as well, you'd choose the TA flavor with NW in the name. And so on.

It's pretty straightforward.

​Current Versions:

zip.gif  IT_1.5.139.1020v1.zip   13.78MB   278 downloads

Older Versions:

zip.gif  Basic_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1.zip   7.13MB   4951 downloads

zip.gif  Outdoor_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1.zip   32.67KB   2077 downloads

txt.gif  IT_1.3.32.1010v1 ReadMe.txt   2.83KB   1639 downloads

zip.gif  Babies for Everyone_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1.zip   5.4MB   1774 downloads

zip.gif  Outdoor_BE_Mods_1.3.32.1010v1.zip   23.29KB   1241 downloads

zip.gif  Basic_Mods_1.3.18.1010v4.zip   187.81KB   260 downloads

txt.gif  IT_1.3.18.1010v4 ReadMe.txt   1.79KB   129 downloads

zip.gif  IT_Basic_Mods_1.3.18.1010v4.zip   6.32MB   314 downloads

zip.gif  PTME_IT_Basic_Mods_1.3.18.1010v4.zip   16.1MB   343 downloads

Only one current version? I thought those 4 on the bottom were new...

​Current Versions:

Older Versions:

They were new but were not updated recently with the Get To Work patch that broke like half of the stuff this mod does.

​Current Versions:

Older Versions:

If you download the "Current version", you'll be able to extract any one of the combos you want - don't extract more than one, or else you might get glitchy.

@Bronze189 - The genetics thing might be more related to incest than the teen to adult. If you're trying to have a baby with a sibling or other direct blood relation, the genetics engine just ignores it and randomizes the child. I haven't encountered any problems with teens from outside of the household so far, but I'll run some more tests for that to double check it. If you try just the TA version with no incest and get the same results, please let me know and I'll dig around to identify what is causing that.

Oh, the issue wasn't the teen genetics thing - that's just why I was "meh" about getting rid of it, due to that side-effect.  The problem I was having was that the UI was getting all kinds of borked (namely hers was showing up as-normal, but my character Mood/goals weren't, then no UI at all after going into and out of Build mode) after Katrina Caliente gave birth - once I swapped mods, the issue didn't appear.

Also, I don't know whether I got really lucky or what, but the genetics weren't off-the-wall when it came to young-adult incest (rather than teen).  Even got the right hair/eye combo.

@ Semajitor I'm using your current 1.5.139.1020v1_I_TA_P_NW package, and here's a something I found.  On the menu under romance, there is now an option for Check Hotness.  It doesn't do anything, just loads up a blank icon and then disappears.  Unfortunately, for children, it's on the main menu, not under any category, it still doesn't do anything, but thought you might want to look at it.

Check Hotness is a unique romantic interaction supposed to be for doctors only. I believe that's why it doesn't do anything for regular sims. I think only doctor career sims will see anything from it.

@ Semajitor I'm using your current 1.5.139.1020v1_I_TA_P_NW package, and here's a something I found.  On the menu under romance, there is now an option for Check Hotness.  It doesn't do anything, just loads up a blank icon and then disappears.  Unfortunately, for children, it's on the main menu, not under any category, it still doesn't do anything, but thought you might want to look at it.

Check Hotness is a unique romantic interaction supposed to be for doctors only. I believe that's why it doesn't do anything for regular sims. I think only doctor career sims will see anything from it.

I thought it was a teen interaction?

Hello everyone. I'm from Uruguay and I speak Spanish, I now use google translator. I wonder if you can finally have babies between Teen / Adult and Teen / teen. Or should to stay with Darkpol Inteen version of v10. I hope I can respond. Thank you.

The one and only unique teen interaction is Kiss Neck, which Semajitor has now enabled for everyone.  Check Hotness is a new romantic interaction that came with Get To Work expansion but in an unmodded game that interaction is available to doctor career sims only.

I finally decided to remove the amendment of the new mod that to put in this post I downloaded is the IT_1.5.139.1020v1 but does not have the option to Make Baby among Young Adults and Young Adults or between Adult and young Adult. I returned to the option of Inteen V10 Darkpool because my sisters asked me. Then I hope you can use the IT_1.5.139.1020v1 with Baby Making modification or the option to Make Love to be replaced with the option Make Baby. I hope you understand me because the English language is not my forte and I have to use Google Translate.

The one and only unique teen interaction is Kiss Neck, which Semajitor has now enabled for everyone.  Check Hotness is a new romantic interaction that came with Get To Work expansion but in an unmodded game that interaction is available to doctor career sims only.

Teens get an Attempt to Seduce interaction with each other as well, it's rather funny, and I'd like to see it unlocked for teens through adults.

Hi Reyghel, voidspine, and Darth Omix. The current state of the mod is described here.

Specific to what you're talking about is this:

Alright, the new files are up in the main post. Have at it guys! The initial release doesn't include the Babies For Everyone or Same Sex Pregnancy, but I'll work on that next week and see what I can come up with.

Also, it looks like Sims 4 had a patch roll out today:
http://simsvip.com/category/the-sims-4-patches/

It seems to be relatively small and mostly focused on bug fixes. It looks to me like there shouldn't be any conflicts with the mod in any of the fixes, though it does make some tweaks to Male pregnancy (lowers the chances) by aliens. Not sure if this fix is implemented in the core or one of the files this mod tweaks, so those using the mod might still see higher chances of Male Sim impregnation that those who don't.

@Semajitor

Hi there.

I tried this mod for a couple hours and then went thru the files and noticed several mistakes, maybe the biggest one is editing the sim.filters for age, because that will break the rest of the game. 

​You don't need to change the Messaround Filter, nor change the teens into UNUSED_FLAG, as long as you change the reference tests in the interactions.

Just as an example: In the BED_WOOHOO, at the top you have an override for the name to be displayed if the actor or target are TEEN, the test reference for that is Filter_Messaround+TeensAndTeenOrAdultsAndAdults+other tests further down the code. As a coincidence you have named TEEN to be UNUSED_FLAG everywhere. Thats why Mess Around keeps showing and also there's an animation intended FAIL that puts the targeted adult to sleep for hours. That part is written in the outcomes.

The woohoo interaction is shared with the messaround, the only thing you have to do is, get rid of the overrides and change the reference tests for the Age group.

I don't know if it was intended but almost all incest tests are ON so no family fun ;)

The most correct approach would be rewriting  the interactions as to dodge or better said, write convenient tests for what you intend

I have my own mod since day 1, and studied both tuning and python code as deep as i could.

​It's a kind of a "Rape or non consent sexual activity between sims of all ages and species without the need for acquaintance, and all that is autonomous..... very hardcore.

In shot: You go down the road carrying a bed in you inventory and drop it there in the middle of the garden, click on it and chose everyone within miles of range, regardless of age, gender or level of acquaintance!! They won't say NO  :D

​I'm still rewriting everything because there are new elements, new instances etc etc... but the basics are there pumping hard.

Maybe i should have said Casual sex, not rape.

If I can be of any assistance, just let me know.

Hello everyone. I remind you that I am from Uruguay and that cost me English and I express by google translator.

I see that will come out or came a new patch that fixes some bugs in the game. Apparently one of the users who can not remember who he is, says he found several errors in the mod. If I had the knowledge I would like to correct those mistakes myself and help them all. Install the mod IT_1.5.139.1020v1 page but my sisters did not like because their teen could not have babies. But I think that if you really want to have babies with the Young Adult Young Adult with Adult or Elder. A rest in the mod I currently use the Inteen v10 Darkpool the option of polygamy and marriage are as disabled and when put Celebrate Wedding nothing happens. With the mod webmasters IT_1.5.139.1020v1 if I let the wedding be held but it was not that Young Adults have babies. I hope to be clear to explain. Of course give thanks for who strive to create these mods and help. Greetings from Uruguay.

Sounds like a interested version you got/made azoresman with the all ages unflagged for interactions and all seems closer to a real life thing since anything can happen at any random time if your not in control of the sims and would open up more stuff to do in the game heh.

It can be fun to watch passively as things happen on screen ;)

Not something I find particularly appealing, to be honest. 

I used to play doctors and mummys and daddys when i was an infant, then as a pre-teen/teen i didn't messarround, I actually had a very active sex live with multiple partners. Isn't this a simulator for real live?

And as far as i know, Taboo relationships have always happened with the most common case being older brother/young little sister - Father/pre-teen/teen daughter, and so many other variations. Maybe my favourite one is cousins or uncle/niece that must be the most common case.

And a nice thing is Casual carnal relationships without the need for amorous feelings and jealousy in the way.

@darkkitten - Nice catch, I'll fix those while I'm working on the new stuff and get it uploaded as soon as I can. This is one of the renew vows interactions, so I'm not in any super big rush to fix it right away. If it is causing major problems for anyone, just let me know.

@azoresman -

@Semajitor

Hi there.

I tried this mod for a couple hours and then went thru the files and noticed several mistakes, maybe the biggest one is editing the sim.filters for age, because that will break the rest of the game. 

​You don't need to change the Messaround Filter, nor change the teens into UNUSED_FLAG, as long as you change the reference tests in the interactions.

Just as an example: In the BED_WOOHOO, at the top you have an override for the name to be displayed if the actor or target are TEEN, the test reference for that is Filter_Messaround+TeensAndTeenOrAdultsAndAdults+other tests further down the code. As a coincidence you have named TEEN to be UNUSED_FLAG everywhere. Thats why Mess Around keeps showing and also there's an animation intended FAIL that puts the targeted adult to sleep for hours. That part is written in the outcomes.

The woohoo interaction is shared with the messaround, the only thing you have to do is, get rid of the overrides and change the reference tests for the Age group.

I don't know if it was intended but almost all incest tests are ON so no family fun ;)

The most correct approach would be rewriting  the interactions as to dodge or better said, write convenient tests for what you intend

I have my own mod since day 1, and studied both tuning and python code as deep as i could.

​It's a kind of a "Rape or non consent sexual activity between sims of all ages and species without the need for acquaintance, and all that is autonomous..... very hardcore.

In shot: You go down the road carrying a bed in you inventory and drop it there in the middle of the garden, click on it and chose everyone within miles of range, regardless of age, gender or level of acquaintance!! They won't say NO  :D

​I'm still rewriting everything because there are new elements, new instances etc etc... but the basics are there pumping hard.

Maybe i should have said Casual sex, not rape.

If I can be of any assistance, just let me know.

I don't currently have Mess Around showing on any of my Teen characters with the current version of the mod. The reason the age filters are changed is to eliminate the Teen and Teen relationships in the Teen to Adult mod. If you still have the old interactions showing, then you've got another mod that's conflicting with this one, or you're on an incorrect version of the game. And since you mention you have your own mod, if you're trying to run both, that's definitely the problem.

As for the UNUSED_FLAG changes, those are made to remove the name overrides and make sure that sims aren't routed into the Teen date situation instead of the Adult date situation. I took out the test cases in the files to make sure that the interactions aren't testing for the age of characters, and at least for me, they are showing correctly. It's all basically just redundancy steps to ensure that the game acts the way I want it to for the mod. It would certainly take a bit less time if I just left some of it alone, but in the past that's caused some funky double balloons and such.

Writing new test cases is a whole different ballgame as well, since you've got to know what values are available for new names, and then you've got to put the correct routing in the instance, group, etc. Basically, it's just much more work than necessary to write a new file vs change what's there already. Also, flat out adding new content is a bit outside of my wheelhouse for this. I'm just looking to change a couple of things in the base game, not make a total overhaul.

@Everyone - So they put out a new patch today. I have not updated my game yet, as everything I've read states that modding tools are completely ruined at the moment. So if you've already grabbed the update, that sucks. I don't know of a reliable way to roll back the game without just copying the whole thing before a patch, so if you've already patched it's too late.

It looks like most of the patched files are a very good thing, so as soon as the tools are updated, I'll release an updated version of the mod to include those corrections. Most notable is a reduced abduction rate and lower male pregnancy rates for those that had issues with those. I will go ahead and remove the changes made to the Check Hotness interaction, as that seems to be causing dumb balloons everywhere as well. It's restricted to Doctors anyway, and teens can't be doctors, so yeah.

I'm working on Babies for Everyone and Same Sex this week, and I should have testing completed this weekend, assuming I don't have any major interruptions. If anyone is still experiencing any major bugs, please let me know and I'll include them in the fixing/testing process for version 2.

Archived