SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Testing Sexlab Framework 1.60 Alpha3 i found this problem with this mod and personally I dont know what it means :o.

It pop's up a warning message saying that.

Sexlab Solutions Warning Code 1000: Failed to generate context-specific animation list. Using full animation list.

Dont know if i should put it here or in the alpha topic, but since it has to do with Solutions i put it here.

I found another one, I'm starting to think it may be something in the mod that got broken at some point.

During joing the thieves guild, I tried to make Bersi Honey-Hand pay with sex, then asked him to follow so we could go to his bed. We go down, and the dialogue repeats, and this time I do it here, we have sex, and quest updates and I get the gold and papyrus message... and Bersi is still following, and nothing in his dialogues could do it here, only start the dialogue over again. Now this is a quest important NPC and a vendor so I couldn't murder him (sadface) so I had to reload when I entered Pawned Prawn and this time just do it right here... upon when we teleported to his bed. I'm going to make sure to do that for all NPCs from now on, it seems the follow system is broken, either inherently or due to a mod conflict. Anyone else seeing these things or just me? Other mods with follow mechanics I have is Submit's dialogue system and Radiant Prostitution (and Untamed for creatures, but that has a follower system), if there's a conflict I'm pinning it on RP.

I highly doubt it's a mod conflict, can't even imagine how that could be possible for this particular issue. I'll look into Bersi and check if there's anything wrong with it.

Testing Sexlab Framework 1.60 Alpha3 i found this problem with this mod and personally I dont know what it means :o.

Sexlab Solutions Warning Code 1000: Failed to generate context-specific animation list. Using full animation list.

Dont know if i should put it here or in the alpha topic, but since it has to do with Solutions i put it here.

I'm guessing 1.60 modifies the GetAnimationsByTag() function, and the calls made by Solutions are incompatible, so it reverts to the fallback and displays the warning to let you know something isn't working as it should.

The mod should still work, though it won't select the correct animations for scenes. (ie: for a scene that's intended for a blowjob, it'll just pick any animation randomly instead) As soon as 1.60 is finished I'll up the requirement for the mod and fix it, but until then, I'll see if it's at all possible to provide compatibility for both 1.59 and 1.60.

I found another one, I'm starting to think it may be something in the mod that got broken at some point.

During joing the thieves guild, I tried to make Bersi Honey-Hand pay with sex, then asked him to follow so we could go to his bed. We go down, and the dialogue repeats, and this time I do it here, we have sex, and quest updates and I get the gold and papyrus message... and Bersi is still following, and nothing in his dialogues could do it here, only start the dialogue over again. Now this is a quest important NPC and a vendor so I couldn't murder him (sadface) so I had to reload when I entered Pawned Prawn and this time just do it right here... upon when we teleported to his bed. I'm going to make sure to do that for all NPCs from now on, it seems the follow system is broken, either inherently or due to a mod conflict. Anyone else seeing these things or just me? Other mods with follow mechanics I have is Submit's dialogue system and Radiant Prostitution (and Untamed for creatures, but that has a follower system), if there's a conflict I'm pinning it on RP.

I couldn't find any problem in the CK, so I read your post again and I suspect it might just be due to you choosing the wrong dialogue options. (see the quoted red bit)

To make things clear, when you ask an NPC to follow you somewhere, they'll get placed in a Solutions-specific follower faction, and are given a new top-level dialogue option with the text "This should be private enough." Once this new dialogue is selected, the NPC is removed from the follower faction, and the NPC resumes the conversation that links to the sex scene. So basically, the only problem here is you didn't select the "This should be private enough." option when you talked to Bersi a second time after he was already following you; instead, you picked the "I'll have sex with you if you pay the Thives Guild (Sex)" a second time and selected the "do it here" option instead, which prevented the mod from running its follower clean-up functions.

So, to re-iterate, whenever you get an NPC to follow you, next time you talk to them make sure you pick "This should be private enough.", not anything else. If this option is not available as soon as you resume talking to the NPC, then it's something I need to fix on my end, so please let me know.

I'm guessing 1.60 modifies the GetAnimationsByTag() function, and the calls made by Solutions are incompatible, so it reverts to the fallback and displays the warning to let you know something isn't working as it should.

The mod should still work, though it won't select the correct animations for scenes. (ie: for a scene that's intended for a blowjob, it'll just pick any animation randomly instead) As soon as 1.60 is finished I'll up the requirement for the mod and fix it, but until then, I'll see if it's at all possible to provide compatibility for both 1.59 and 1.60.

Seems it was incompatible with " http://www.loverslab...31-01-2015-v22/ " (1.60 Alpha2 Sexlab Framework) because when i removed it(disabled) the problem went away

Yeah I know, I had it before with these specific NPCs in a previous version of the mod, I looked for that option but it wasn't there actually, I looked for it as well with Challenger and Lorious, neither of them had Let's do it here either. It's why I think the mod may be broken either inherently or on my side due to a conflict in this regard.

Yeah I know, I had it before with these specific NPCs in a previous version of the mod, I looked for that option but it wasn't there actually, I looked for it as well with Challenger and Lorious, neither of them had Let's do it here either. It's why I think the mod may be broken either inherently or on my side due to a conflict in this regard.

I realize, my explanation was for Bersi specifically. Both Loreius and the mage did have an issue, which I'm releasing a fix for very soon. (the option was technically there in the code, but a repeating blocking dialogue by the NPC prevented you from accessing it)

Aha, but I had the same issue for Bersi without the new dialogue appearing. And it was odd because I remember specifically on another playthrough leadign him to his bed and then doing let's do it here with him then.

I have done some other NPCs with Let's do it Here, but they have all been zone changes usually, it may be that's needed to make the dialogue work properly.

Aha, but I had the same issue for Bersi without the new dialogue appearing. And it was odd because I remember specifically on another playthrough leadign him to his bed and then doing let's do it here with him then.

I have done some other NPCs with Let's do it Here, but they have all been zone changes usually, it may be that's needed to make the dialogue work properly.

I can't reproduce your issue with Bersi. The option "This should be private enough." is there, right at the top of the dialogue choice list.

Which is why I was expectng I had to have a mod conflict. I'll try changing Solutions load order.

Well, I'm quite skeptical about it being a mod conflict. The form ID in question is not from vanilla, it's defined in and unique to Solutions. So unless you have another mod that specifically targets Solutions for edits (have you made a compatibility patch that includes this mod as a dependency, by any chance?), I don't see how they could be causing a problem.

Version 3.1.6 released.

- The Unofficial Skyrim Patch is now required to use the mod.
- New content: Mercenaries can now be convinced to join you if you don't have enough gold to pay them.
- Fixed a problem with the 'Delayed Burial' quest, where the player couldn't access the "This should be private enough." option after asking to Loreius or the guard to follow them.
- Fixed a similar issue as above, but for the roaming wizard that challenges the player to a duel.

Which is why I was expectng I had to have a mod conflict. I'll try changing Solutions load order.

Well, I'm quite skeptical about it being a mod conflict. The form ID in question is not from vanilla, it's defined in and unique to Solutions. So unless you have another mod that specifically targets Solutions for edits (have you made a compatibility patch that includes this mod as a dependency, by any chance?), I don't see how they could be causing a problem.

No, I don't have any mod that affects Solutions, I don't have the Solutions LAL addon, I am not using Do You Know Who I Am in this playhtrough (not really playing as the Dragonborn, I've joined all the guilds and have four daedric artifacts and I still haven't been to Helgen yet), so nothing should in theory affect it. However I am absolutely certain I looked through his dialogue list for Let's do it here (as I got that with some other NPCs) and he only had a repeat dialogue, and after I'd done the deed with the repeat I also tried to look through his list when he was still following me and nothing, so I had to reload.

Thanks for the update! Great mod! City-murderings aside! :P

Are you talking about the quest named "Taking Care of Business" ? If so the Solutions works as intended there at last for me.

Goddamnit. Now I can't use this mod. Fucking Unofficial patches ruin everything. >:C

I do not understand why you dont use Unofficial Patches... they fix nearly everything Bethesda  were too lazy to do.

Why don't you like Unofficial Patches? They conflict with something you have, or you disagree with some changes?

Honestly it's not based on anything recent. I had a bad experience with the Oblivion Unofficial Patch in that is rendered my game unplayable, and have sworn off mods that touch so many base things in these games as a result. I've never had any particular issues with the vanilla game worth installing it for anyway, and have maintained pretty good stability without it, so I haven't messed with a winning formula.

Maybe when I reinstall eventually when Beyond Skyrim: Bruma drops, but until then I'm avoiding it. Anything that fucks with the core of the game makes me incredibly nervous.

Why don't you like Unofficial Patches? They conflict with something you have, or you disagree with some changes?

Honestly it's not based on anything recent. I had a bad experience with the Oblivion Unofficial Patch in that is rendered my game unplayable, and have sworn off mods that touch so many base things in these games as a result. I've never had any particular issues with the vanilla game worth installing it for anyway, and have maintained pretty good stability without it, so I haven't messed with a winning formula.

Maybe when I reinstall eventually when Beyond Skyrim: Bruma drops, but until then I'm avoiding it. Anything that fucks with the core of the game makes me incredibly nervous.

Personally Unofficial patches just fix bugs Bethesda didn't fix.

And in terms of opinions I have to say i seriously agree with you with the Oblivion Unofficial Patches....these gave me tons of headache trying to fix things up more than playing the game ....

Still I can say the Unofficial Patches in Skyrim dont break anything(well based on my experience ofc, I dont know about how it is on other people) but fix bugs and are compatible with everything out there that exists and doesnt exist yet.

Understandable, though I'd really recommend giving the USKP a test run just to see if it breaks anything in your game. Worst case scenario, you can just uninstall it and revert to a save prior to the test. Best case scenario, you get literally thousands of bugfixes.

If you really insist on not having the patches, you may still be able to run the latest versions of Solutions by manually removing the unofficial patch as a dependency. (or alternatively, by creating a dummy USKP.esp) There isn't anything in the UKSP that's critical to how Solutions works, the dependency is merely there to ensure consistency and prevent me from unfixing fixes provided by the USKP every time I edit a vanilla dialog.

THe only problem with the Unoffical Patches is a load order issue, you want to keep your load order as follows;

0 - Skyrim.esm

1 - Update.esm

2 - Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

3 - Dawnguard.esm

4 - Unoffiical Dawnguard Patch.esp

5 - Hearthfires.esm

6 - Unofficial Heartfires Patch.esp

7 - Dragonborn.esm

8 - Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

Doing it another way can cause unpredictable errors, the most notable being that if Dragonborn loads before Unoffical Skyrim Patch you can no longer absorb dragon souls. This is the order LOOT automatically puts them in.

Beyond this you won't have any issue whatsoever with the unofficial patches, and I couldn't imagine playing without them.

Also techncially every single mod you ever installed fucked with the core of the game. That's what mods do after all. This mod in particular changes a lot about the core of the game, including many things that Unofficial Skyrim Patch also changes.

Also techncially every single mod you ever installed fucked with the core of the game. That's what mods do after all. This mod in particular changes a lot about the core of the game, including many things that Unofficial Skyrim Patch also changes.

I just noticed but it seems each mod exists literally fucks up Skyrim in its own way.

Honestly it's not based on anything recent. I had a bad experience with the Oblivion Unofficial Patch in that is rendered my game unplayable, and have sworn off mods that touch so many base things in these games as a result.

I feel your pain. I also had problems with Oblivion and those patches (mostly terrain disappearing) and other things. For the longest time I assiduously avoided SKSE because when I first tried OBSE it fucked with my ability to swing a weapon properly for some reason.

And on my computer, the USKP works perfectly, every time... fixes bugs, doesn't create new bugs, absolutely wonderful.

On my sister's computer, the USKP breaks stuff. A lot of stuff.

Same game, same patches, same mods, same load order... different computer.

the dependency is merely there to ensure consistency and prevent me from unfixing fixes provided by the USKP every time I edit a vanilla dialog.

That's not a bad idea. I might end up doing something like that.

When looking through the latest update in tes5Edit as I always do with mods these days I found 3 entries that I'm not sure wheter you intended for them to be like they are.

000B815E "Thief topic" You're not carrying over USKP changes?
000A2C67 "Thane of Haafingar" currently a copy of vanilla entry, I presume you missed it.
000D9B61 USKP put this in the topic: "USKPFreeformIvarstead02ReydaDead [DIAL:02008EA0]" and you're staying on the vanilla entry? Though I guess that carrying over this USKP change would create a hard USKP dependency.