SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

I tried USKP several times and every times I have problem 90%+ CTD when change from interior to exterior cell.

Probably my setting but I try to get several ini optimization + re-organize mod order according to recommendation.

So I guess I will try to remove USKP dependency from Solution and give it a test run.

If it really not working well, I will stick with 3.1.5 from now on.    :blush:

000B815E "Thief topic" You're not carrying over USKP changes?

I will carry over the changes, just haven't done it for the latest version yet because the USKP fix is still missing a few extra conditions it should have (namely, it changes it so the the thief reacts to the player-given version of the Guild armor instead of the version the NPCs wear, but it really should react to either and not just one of them, since they're identical in appearance), which I'll add manually in Solutions when I can.

000A2C67 "Thane of Haafingar" currently a copy of vanilla entry, I presume you missed it.

000A2C67 is not edited by the latest version (2.1.1) of the USKP, but you're right that this looks like an unnecessary edit.

000D9B61 USKP put this in the topic: "USKPFreeformIvarstead02ReydaDead [DIAL:02008EA0]" and you're staying on the vanilla entry? Though I guess that carrying over this USKP change would create a hard USKP dependency.

Indeed, this one is intended. Solutions integrates the fix that USKP was trying to do here within its dialog scripts.

I tried USKP several times and every times I have problem 90%+ CTD when change from interior to exterior cell.

Probably my setting but I try to get several ini optimization + re-organize mod order according to recommendation.

So I guess I will try to remove USKP dependency from Solution and give it a test run.

If it really not working well, I will stick with 3.1.5 from now on.    :blush:

Most so called ini "optimizations" fuck up your game and cause CTDs. The last time setting up skyrim I used this guide http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/? and had no CTDs since using it.

Well I guess I am not the only person out there not using USKP.

It just doesn't interest me that much. I have yet to run into crazy vanilla game breaking bugs that people always talk about when championing USKP, although to be fair I don't play much of the main quest or many quests in general.

There are however USKP changes that I deliberately don't like Azura star, falmer helm, ancient knowledge, and I think they adjust some weapon values also it just makes it so some of the vanilla knowledge regarding gameplay values out there to be off. However some of the heavy/light/material set "fixes" and hand to hand keyword sounds like it could be useful.

Good work on adding tons of quest options throughout. I have one small suggestion though: very often, I find the initial list of options (which include the one added by this mod) but I don't want to be too forward about it, so for the sake of RP and all and I'll try first to persuade the NPC... and maybe, once I have run out of options, I would consider offering sex or something. However, in many cases, the sex option disappear if it is not chosen right away. In some cases one can exit dialogue and reenter to the starting branch and it reappears but sometimes one cannot do that (for example with the random thief holdup). Is that something you are considering to add?

Good work on adding tons of quest options throughout. I have one small suggestion though: very often, I find the initial list of options (which include the one added by this mod) but I don't want to be too forward about it, so for the sake of RP and all and I'll try first to persuade the NPC... and maybe, once I have run out of options, I would consider offering sex or something. However, in many cases, the sex option disappear if it is not chosen right away. In some cases one can exit dialogue and reenter to the starting branch and it reappears but sometimes one cannot do that (for example with the random thief holdup). Is that something you are considering to add?

These would have to be added on a case-by-case basis, but it should be possible for at least some of them.

I've added a dummy USKP file to the downloads section. This is an empty ESP that does no changes to the base game, it merely tricks tricks SexLab Solutions into thinking all the dependencies are met, which allows you to continue using the latest versions of this mod if you don't have the unofficial patch. Solutions should still run fine this way, you just won't have the fixes provided by the unofficial patch.

I've added a dummy USKP file to the downloads section. This is an empty ESP that does no changes to the base game, it merely tricks tricks SexLab Solutions into thinking all the dependencies are met, which allows you to continue using the latest versions of this mod if you don't have the unofficial patch. Solutions should still run fine this way, you just won't have the fixes provided by the unofficial patch.

Yes!, Thanks for the solution of Solution.  :D

Bug founded in version 3.1.5: This was happened with "Drunk Revelers". When sexlab animation start with 1 guy, other Revelers who not participate sex scene become hostile to the player and each other. So sex scene interrupted by hostile Reveler when he kill all health points, then after some time my character get up(i use "death alternative" mod) and i must kill enemy Revelers or they kill me. So problem with relationships with revelers and my character .

Bug founded in version 3.1.5: This was happened with "Drunk Revelers". When sexlab animation start with 1 guy, other Revelers who not participate sex scene become hostile to the player and each other. So sex scene interrupted by hostile Reveler when he kill all health points, then after some time my character get up(i use "death alternative" mod) and i must kill enemy Revelers or they kill me. So problem with relationships with revelers and my character .

I've had problems with revelers wandering off, but never with them going hostile.

Just... put it down to jealousy. The hostile ones just didn't want sloppy seconds. ;)

Again, everything's working fine. While BaB does edit some vanilla forms, there are no conflicts with SS, and BaB has "I'd like to perform here" option available when talking to the innkeeper. I currently have BaB, then TDF, then SSv3, and all 3 mods have their respective dialog options available. I'll just have to assume whatever is keeping you from accessing the dialogue isn't related to Solutions' position in the load order.

I know this is super old, but I just wanted to point out that this issue (not getting the quest dialogue for several Story Manager quests), is caused by a mod in the user's load order that uses the Story Manager node to spawn a quest but does not check the "Shares Node" option.  Without this option checked, only one quest will get to spawn, the others will be out of luck.  :(  It is impossible to say without opening each of the user's mods in the CK which of the mods loaded caused the issue. I do happen to know for sure that Become a Bard has the "Shares Node" option properly checked.

Again, everything's working fine. While BaB does edit some vanilla forms, there are no conflicts with SS, and BaB has "I'd like to perform here" option available when talking to the innkeeper. I currently have BaB, then TDF, then SSv3, and all 3 mods have their respective dialog options available. I'll just have to assume whatever is keeping you from accessing the dialogue isn't related to Solutions' position in the load order.

I know this is super old, but I just wanted to point out that this issue (not getting the quest dialogue for several Story Manager quests), is caused by a mod in the user's load order that uses the Story Manager node to spawn a quest but does not check the "Shares Node" option.  Without this option checked, only one quest will get to spawn, the others will be out of luck.  :(  It is impossible to say without opening each of the user's mods in the CK which of the mods loaded caused the issue. I do happen to know for sure that Become a Bard has the "Shares Node" option properly checked.

Ah. Makes sense, thanks.

Well, I installed USKP because of this mod and I don't have any regrets, haven't actually seen any differenced actually, ah well the more mods the better I guess :P

Well, I installed USKP because of this mod and I don't have any regrets, haven't actually seen any differenced actually, ah well the more mods the better I guess :P

It's just a huge set of fixes, so naturally nothing's going to jump out at first glance. If you use the UESP wiki, you'll notice a large number of entries have a Notes or Bugs section detailing problems that are fixed by the patch.

Wraith just checking to be sure you saw my last post on quest suggestions. I only mention it cause you have given them a like, I suppose to you can easily find my posts later and this time you did not. So just wanted to be sure you seen it, since with that post that is all the quests done in skyrim and all the DLC's. The post was on page 43.

Wraith just checking to be sure you saw my last post on quest suggestions. I only mention it cause you have given them a like, I suppose to you can easily find my posts later and this time you did not. So just wanted to be sure you seen it, since with that post that is all the quests done in skyrim and all the DLC's. The post was on page 43.

It was in the to-do list already, I just forgot to like your post. Fixed. :)

Did a search but did not find a mention of this...

Could be a bug / mod conflict too but I can't think of which others would do this...

Re-working through Thieves guild quests, did the part to join the guild last night.  Met Brinjolf in the Bee and Barb instead of the market (at night, after shops closed, about 10 pm)

He didn't approach me like he sometimes does, but I was able to speak to him and start the conversation like normal.  Had all the correct dialog options, and I picked the one about him being from the thieves guild, trying to recruit me, asked about whether he'd gotten word of my methods from the guard at the gate, etc.

It was when I chose the option to go somewhere else and walked down into the cellar that the issue popped up.  When I spoke to him the second time to actually initiate the sex, he started over with the force greet part of the conversation.  I was able work back through, picking the same options, and just chose to give him his trial right there.

When sex was done, the quest updated properly... and when I tried talking to him again, I got what I expected, with the "this looks good" option.  Did the sex again ( to increase my counters, pad my stats ) and also got the quest update at the end of that sex.  Everything else seems to work just fine though.

In Addition to 'The Lover's Requital'

The PC (female only?) tries to convince Sibbi Black Briar that he shouldn't murder Svidi for 'getting him into jail'.
DB: "If they catch you you'll end up here again. You'll have to deal with the anger differently."
SBB: "...you are right. And you can help me with that."
From here on it's obvious what will happen.
You should still have a choice though.
If you agree it will trigger agressive (bot consensual) sex in the cell which solves the quest.

The event could be repeatable later on.

"It's good to see you. I must say I am getting really angry again lately. Be a good girl and help me getting rid of the anger."

In Addition to 'The Lover's Requital'

The PC (female only?) tries to convince Sibbi Black Briar that he shouldn't murder Svidi for 'getting him into jail'.

DB: "If they catch you you'll end up here again. You'll have to deal with the anger differently."

SBB: "...you are right. And you can help me with that."

From here on it's obvious what will happen.

You should still have a choice though.

If you agree it will trigger agressive (bot consensual) sex in the cell which solves the quest.

The event could be repeatable later on.

"It's good to see you. I must say I am getting really angry again lately. Be a good girl and help me getting rid of the anger."

What about teleporting players (to beds, thus inside the cell and they can't get out without tcl or unlocking), or teleporting NPCs (no bed, outside the cell, they can't get back in)? Sex always teleports someone around...

I believe that threads (maybe startsex too, haven't checked for a while) has an option to disable bed checking, meaning the NPC would teleport to your position, rather than trying to use any random bed nearby... I suppose you could remember XYZ position before sex and then put the characters back to those spots after sex. Ideally this would include some form of "Guard! Come here and open my cell door, this woman has offered her body to me and I want a piece, now" followed by a guard strolling over, opening the door, closing it, then letting you out again later. Or something like that.

Really ideally, actually, would be a new animation "sex through cell bars" would be best. Maybe someday. ;)

It's just a huge set of fixes, so naturally nothing's going to jump out at first glance. If you use the UESP wiki, you'll notice a large number of entries have a Notes or Bugs section detailing problems that are fixed by the patch.

Okay thanks, I'd install any mod to still be able to use this amazing mod! (unless I will have to buy the dlc)