SexLab Solutions 5.0.7 (01-December-2017)

Hi, in the forsworn conspiracy quest when i choose the option to have sex with garvey, nothing happens, he just stand there. Then later when my pc had sex with her companion the game thought it was garvey and gave me the key (? it's the only situations in witch sexlab solutions didn't work as of now.

Great mod nonetheless.

Hi, in the forsworn conspiracy quest when i choose the option to have sex with garvey, nothing happens, he just stand there. Then later when my pc had sex with her companion the game thought it was garvey and gave me the key (? it's the only situations in witch sexlab solutions didn't work as of now.

Great mod nonetheless.

Yep, had the exact same issue, I had sex with Hroki in the inn only after Cidhna mine and I got the key then and message about him.

I've had similar things happen randomly like that too.  I think its a Sexlab issue, not any individual mod. Save the game. exit to main menu and load it back up.

It seems sometimes the scenes do not start when they should. Sometimes I'll get 3-4 results when I load my game if it was going on too long and I wasn't catching it.

Great mod nonetheless.

Yep, had the exact same issue, I had sex with Hroki in the inn only after Cidhna mine and I got the key then and message about him.

I've had similar things happen randomly like that too.  I think its a Sexlab issue, not any individual mod. Save the game. exit to main menu and load it back up.

It seems sometimes the scenes do not start when they should. Sometimes I'll get 3-4 results when I load my game if it was going on too long and I wasn't catching it.

This is true, but only if you're stack-dumping in your Papyrus log, that casues exactly that, I've had it. However I have no stack dumps and no slowdowns on any other scenes, it was only that scene (from both this mod and other mods) that updated out of order like that.

I've found a conflict with this mod...

I don't know why this is happening, but somehow that mod is overwriting solutions (list below). I didn't think that would be possible considering how both mods are constructed, but considering that I'm a modding newb, what the hell do I know? :)

Current list of (possible) conflicts with solutions
Uncomfirmed: Sanuarach Mine quest
Uncomfirmed: The Forsworn Conspiracy quest
Uncomfirmed: Toll payment at Valtheim Towers
Uncomfirmed: Degaine (begging)
Uncomfirmed: Riften gate guards
Uncomfirmed: Riften jail guard
CONFIRMED: Radiant thieves

When using both mods together, I recommend putting Solutions lower in the list so dykwia doesn't overwrite the (sex) options.

That's interesting. I mean all Solutions does is add another dialogue line, not sure why another mod would overwrite that. Since so far Solutions and AA works together you just get some double sex option lines one set from each mod. So not sure why that mod would be different but I have not tried it so don't know.

That's interesting. I mean all Solutions does is add another dialogue line, not sure why another mod would overwrite that. Since so far Solutions and AA works together you just get some double sex option lines one set from each mod. So not sure why that mod would be different but I have not tried it so don't know.

I know! I'm scratching my head over this.

dykwia works by editing the vanilla dialogue tree. It adds in new topics with questcompleted conditions, that are linked to the base topic.

post-462261-0-09810700-1426796770_thumb.jpg

Basically, I just did the exact same thing that the vanilla dialogue does. I can't figure out why that would block Solutions, but sure enough it does.

Ah, well...

The only thing I can think of would be since these are tree's. That the same branch solution uses you are using and instead of adding both it is replacing it? That is the only thing I can think of something like this.

Say you have 3 lines of choices from vanilla and both you and Solutions opted to use line 3.

Line ---- vanilla options

----- Solutiuon option

Your mod is using the same base line to lead to those options to it overwrites instead of adds? Maybe? I don't know I just can't think of anything else that could possibly do that.

The only thing I can think of would be since these are tree's. That the same branch solution uses you are using and instead of adding both it is replacing it? That is the only thing I can think of something like this.

Say you have 3 lines of choices from vanilla and both you and Solutions opted to use line 3.

----- Solutiuon option

Your mod is using the same base line to lead to those options to it overwrites instead of adds? Maybe? I don't know I just can't think of anything else that could possibly do that.

Hmm... sort of like the branches are put into an array and then referenced that way? I suppose that could be it, sure...

I thought everything was referenced by formID, but I've seen some kooky shit going on in the CK, so it's entirely possible.

A quick look in TES5Edit shows why they conflict. A compatibility patch could be made, but it would take a bit of time and would probably have to be updated quite often whenever one or the other mod gets updated in case of more conflicts. The simple solution for now is to put the mod you want to win out in the conflicts the most often below the other mod in load order.

Here's an example of a conflict, the radiant thief dialogue:

post-139060-0-50829700-1426798923_thumb.jpg

----- Solutiuon option

Hmm... sort of like the branches are put into an array and then referenced that way? I suppose that could be it, sure...

I thought everything was referenced by formID, but I've seen some kooky shit going on in the CK, so it's entirely possible.

I guess :) I am not very good at modding. I understand the very basics and thats about it. I am not sure on terms but I think array is right for what I was talking about.

Full list of dialogues where Solutions and DYKWIA conflict:

1) [iNFO:0005349A] ('Preposterous! That research represents years of personal toil in some of the most dangerous Dwemer ruins in Skyrim!' in GRUP Topic Children of TG06CalcelmoIntroBranch01 "Perhaps I could view your work?" [DIAL:00032D4A])

2) [iNFO:00060022] ('Oh, thank you! Divines bless your kind heart.' in GRUP Topic Children of FavorJobsBeggarsGiveMoneyTopic "Here. Have a gold piece. (1 gold)" [DIAL:0006001F])

3) [iNFO:0006382A] ('Helping out Ainethach, huh? Give me a reason not to plunge a dagger in your chest.' in GRUP Topic Children of FreeformKarthwastenAGetLostBranchTopic "I want you and your men to leave." [DIAL:00063820])

4) [iNFO:00065C48] ('Hey, you're not supposed to be down here. Official business only.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueRiftenPrisonGuardBranchTopic [DIAL:00065C40])

5) [iNFO:00065C61] ('What are you doing down here?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueRiftenPrisonGuardBranchTopic [DIAL:00065C40])

6) [iNFO:000ADE66] ('Hold it. This here's a toll road, see? Yer gonna have to hand over, say, 200 gold if you want to use our road.' in GRUP Topic Children of dunValtheimKeepThreatBranchTopic [DIAL:000ADE63])

7) [iNFO:000B815E] ('All right, hand over your valuables, or I'll gut you like a fish.' in GRUP Topic Children of WERJ02ThiefTopicStart [DIAL:000B8158])

8) [iNFO:00040397] ('Don't like it? Too bad. This is our city. Ours!' in GRUP Topic Children of Favor017QuestGiveTopic [DIAL:000CA1E8])

9) [iNFO:00055A0D] ('And why not? I could beat anyone in this city, bare-handed.' in GRUP Topic Children of Favor017QuestGiveTopic [DIAL:000CA1E8])

10) [iNFO:0006C811] ('I'm drunk, and it's been a while since I had a good fight.' in GRUP Topic Children of Favor017QuestGiveTopic [DIAL:000CA1E8])

11) [iNFO:00094052] ('Want me to prove it? I bet a hundred gold I can take you, bare-handed.' in GRUP Topic Children of Favor017QuestGiveTopic [DIAL:000CA1E8])

12) [iNFO:000CA1F8] ('How about a test? Your muscle against mine. The victor gains 100 gold coins from the loser.' in GRUP Topic Children of Favor017QuestGiveTopic [DIAL:000CA1E8])

13) [iNFO:000E66D0] ('For the privilege of entering the city. What does it matter?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueRiftenGateNorthBranchTopic01 "What's the tax for?" [DIAL:000E66B8])

So as it stands now, 13 dialogue conflicts that Solutions loses if it's before DYKWIA in load order.

1) [iNFO:0005349A] ('Preposterous! That research represents years of personal toil in some of the most dangerous Dwemer ruins in Skyrim!' in GRUP Topic Children of TG06CalcelmoIntroBranch01 "Perhaps I could view your work?" [DIAL:00032D4A])

2) [iNFO:00060022] ('Oh, thank you! Divines bless your kind heart.' in GRUP Topic Children of FavorJobsBeggarsGiveMoneyTopic "Here. Have a gold piece. (1 gold)" [DIAL:0006001F])

3) [iNFO:0006382A] ('Helping out Ainethach, huh? Give me a reason not to plunge a dagger in your chest.' in GRUP Topic Children of FreeformKarthwastenAGetLostBranchTopic "I want you and your men to leave." [DIAL:00063820])

4) [iNFO:00065C48] ('Hey, you're not supposed to be down here. Official business only.' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueRiftenPrisonGuardBranchTopic [DIAL:00065C40])

5) [iNFO:00065C61] ('What are you doing down here?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueRiftenPrisonGuardBranchTopic [DIAL:00065C40])

6) [iNFO:000ADE66] ('Hold it. This here's a toll road, see? Yer gonna have to hand over, say, 200 gold if you want to use our road.' in GRUP Topic Children of dunValtheimKeepThreatBranchTopic [DIAL:000ADE63])

7) [iNFO:000B815E] ('All right, hand over your valuables, or I'll gut you like a fish.' in GRUP Topic Children of WERJ02ThiefTopicStart [DIAL:000B8158])

8) [iNFO:00040397] ('Don't like it? Too bad. This is our city. Ours!' in GRUP Topic Children of Favor017QuestGiveTopic [DIAL:000CA1E8])

9) [iNFO:00055A0D] ('And why not? I could beat anyone in this city, bare-handed.' in GRUP Topic Children of Favor017QuestGiveTopic [DIAL:000CA1E8])

10) [iNFO:0006C811] ('I'm drunk, and it's been a while since I had a good fight.' in GRUP Topic Children of Favor017QuestGiveTopic [DIAL:000CA1E8])

11) [iNFO:00094052] ('Want me to prove it? I bet a hundred gold I can take you, bare-handed.' in GRUP Topic Children of Favor017QuestGiveTopic [DIAL:000CA1E8])

12) [iNFO:000CA1F8] ('How about a test? Your muscle against mine. The victor gains 100 gold coins from the loser.' in GRUP Topic Children of Favor017QuestGiveTopic [DIAL:000CA1E8])

13) [iNFO:000E66D0] ('For the privilege of entering the city. What does it matter?' in GRUP Topic Children of DialogueRiftenGateNorthBranchTopic01 "What's the tax for?" [DIAL:000E66B8])

So as it stands now, 13 dialogue conflicts that Solutions loses if it's before DYKWIA in load order.

So now you have a choice, ego or sex :P.

That's a terrible choice to make. I mean, sex is obviously the best option, but ego should be in there too.  :P

So... looks like the Forsworn Conspiracy quest is fine...

But sanaurach mine, brawlers, valtheim towers, begging (every beggar?), riften gate guards, riften jail guards, and radiant thieves are blocked. Gotcha.

That's a terrible choice to make. I mean, sex is obviously the best option, but ego should be in there too.  :P

But sanaurach mine, brawlers, valtheim towers, begging (every beggar?), riften gate guards, riften jail guards, and radiant thieves are blocked. Gotcha.

I put up some compatibility patches for you on your thread (for anyone interested). As I said there, don't expect me to keep on top of them. ;-) 

I put up some compatibility patches for you on your thread (for anyone interested). As I said there, don't expect me to keep on top of them. ;-) 

Hey, he fixed it! That Destynova99 is a computer genius man! Let's do a dance for the computer genius man.

For the Robbers Gorge scene, the other bandits keep attacking and killing me in the middle of dialogue and the sex scene... I thought maybe they could be put into a friendly faction until the player chooses a hostile dialogue option?

That encounter has always been a bit difficult, I think it's due to the distance between the bandits. The one trying to get the toll speaks to you from a very large range, and after paying the toll (the vanilla way) often the bandits start attacking anyway. Sometimes attacking WHILE you're talking to the toll taker! I've also had issues where the toll taker initiated dialogue to take the toll and then immediately went hostile. You might want to try Sexlab Utilities and add the forced calm effect from it? It might work.

For the Robbers Gorge scene, the other bandits keep attacking and killing me in the middle of dialogue and the sex scene... I thought maybe they could be put into a friendly faction until the player chooses a hostile dialogue option?

That encounter has always been a bit difficult, I think it's due to the distance between the bandits. The one trying to get the toll speaks to you from a very large range, and after paying the toll (the vanilla way) often the bandits start attacking anyway. Sometimes attacking WHILE you're talking to the toll taker! I've also had issues where the toll taker initiated dialogue to take the toll and then immediately went hostile. You might want to try Sexlab Utilities and add the forced calm effect from it? It might work.

Nice idea, that might just work. My problem was they attacked during dialogue because I was too close in order to talk to the main bandit.

That is why I suggested in my suggestion post to put a blanket area and have it effect the other nearby bandits too. So they all take a turn on the PC. The main reason was for this them attacking anyways issue. If the effect would claim them all sorta like how Defeat and Submit grabs them from a ways then it would solve that issue.

Back with another 2 cent suggestion that may or may not have been suggested already.

During The Forsworn Conspiracy, I tried to convince the orc smelter worker to tell me about Weylin and he was rude. And (a lot of the time I stop and types these up with my game paused, so I don't know if there are other Solutions options throughout this quest) you could add in all the other possibilities throughout this quest.

As always, keep up the good work!

Back with another 2 cent suggestion that may or may not have been suggested already.

During The Forsworn Conspiracy, I tried to convince the orc smelter worker to tell me about Weylin and he was rude. And (a lot of the time I stop and types these up with my game paused, so I don't know if there are other Solutions options throughout this quest) you could add in all the other possibilities throughout this quest.

As always, keep up the good work!

well for when you come back or for others coming through, there are several people to talk to about Weylin, and I think they all have Solutions. The quest chain in general doesnt need to have everything done either, get enough info and you can finish it.

Ok here is my list of suggestions for Dawnguard vampire side.

Bloodline

If you agree to take Harkon's offer to become a vampire, instead of just biting you. He gives you a small taste of what Cold Harbor was like, since he is turning you into a vampire lord and not just a normal vampire. Basically it just leads to sex with him while he is in vampire lord form, instead of the bite or before the bite or where it best fits.

Bloodstone Chalice

Optional way to get past the locked gate. Once inside and you talk to the dealer you have a new option.

You - Maybe you can help me out? I need a fix and I need it bad but I don't have the gold. How about it?

Dealer - Hmm well I'll tell you what. We like happy customers here, so if you go come onto them and let them fuck you. I can get you some product, sound good?

You - No I'm no whore.

Dealer - Then I can't help you. (ends conversation)

You - Sounds good to me. (can go talk to the addicts or attendant)

Addicts

you - Hey there, I couldn't help but notice you. I don't know about you, but skooma always makes me as horny as a three balled sabra cat.

addict - Haha, I know the feeling. I can help you out with that if you like.

you - I was hoping you would say that. (have sex, after three you get a bottle of skooma. it is the red bottle so you wake up in the cage as if you got the free sample)

Attendant

You - The dealer said I could fuck some of the customers and get some skooma, but it seems like a lot of work. When I have a nice big strong handsome man like you here. So what do you? How about I fuck you like you never been fucked and you give me a bottle?

Attendant - Sounds good to me, but you're the one that's going to get fucked. (leads to sex where you auto pickpocket the key to the gate)

Prophet

optional way to get the information from Corpulus instead of the speech or bribery options.

You - I am sure there is something else I could do for you that would be a fair exchange for the information.

Corpulus - Well it's been a long day. Why don't you come around here and suck my cock and if you do a really good job, I'll tell you where the priest was headed.

You - I'm going to suck you so good, your going to feel like I sucked you dry. (leads to a BJ animation, and gaining a feeding point as you do suck him off more than one way, after wards it counts as if you bribed him)

Beyond Death

This is just a bonus to show how twisted Serana's family really is. After you have done all you need to do and talk to Valerica for the last time there is extra dialogue options at the end with her.

You - I think I have proved to you that I am here to help your daughter.

Valerica - Perhaps I miss judged you and perhaps not. I have been wanting to ask, how exactly was you turned into one of our kind?

You - Harkon, turned me in his version of the Cold Harbor.

Valerica - Of course he would, setting himself up as if he was the next Molag Bal, how typical of him. I am sure by now you know he could have just bitten you and turned you. But that is not his way, he is all about force and violence.

You - It could have been worse, from what I understand the real ritual is much worse.

Valerica - It was, though I am sure he tried. He never understood there was a time for kindness and being gentle. I would have made it a lot more pleasurable than he did or even just a simple bite.

You - A pity I didn't get the offer from you then.

Valerica - I could show you, we could show you. Serana and I could show you a much more pleasure way of sharing blood.

You - Both of you? How could I say no.

Valerica - Only a fool would, Serana dear come here. (which leads to a threesome with both of them, yes I know this is incest and to some disturbing but that is the point. This is one messed up family)

Once you leave the soul cairn you have a new dialogue choice with Serana.

You - About what happened with your mother.

Serana - What about it? Look it's over and honestly pretty tame for my family.

You - I just wanted to say your mother doesn't hold a candle to you.

Serana - Thank you, it would have been more fun with out my mother though.

You - I agree and I would like to experience it.

Serana - As would I. (which leads to sex with just her which is repeatable)

You - I have missed your touch, the feel of your smooth skin under my fingers, your body pressed against mine.

Serana - As have I, we seem to have a little time. (which is the repeatable lines that lead to sex)

Seeking Disclosure

Once Dexion tells you of the other way to read the scrolls, if you go talk to Harkon at that point there is new dialogue.

You - The priest has told me of other ways the scrolls can be read.

Harkon - This is good, that means your failure is not complete and I don't have to destroy you.

You - Yes master, I won't fail you again.

Harkon - You had best not, though before you leave. You still need to be punished for your failure to me, something suitably humiliating I think. (at which point he transforms into a vampire lord and rapes the PC as punishment.)

Ok that is all the ones I can think of. I know I could have expanded on Serana but this offers repeatable sex with her and if you are looking for romance. Amorous Adventures is doing her soon for that.

I will look at Dragonborn DLC next.