7 minutes ago, Prymerion said:

I don't understand what was the purpose of equipping a giant with a flaccid penis when you can never see it normally: P

because you can see it in some cases....eg: when he's dead and on the ground

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/29/2021 at 2:30 PM, Violence6884 said:

Quick question, is there any MCM switch I can flip to disable creature and animal genitals for a clean play through? Assuming I don't really want to remove any mods or disable their ESP, for convenience.

You would need to go through and disable each creature race/skin combination in the MCM.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't know where to ask, I tried posting my problem in support but nobody replied.

Hi, I have a problem with some animals stucking in T pose after I use TESVEdit. So now I'm trying to uninstall this mod, but all it did was giving even more animals to stuck in T poses. So what are the files I am supposed to delete that I missed?
Currently, that I found to be T poses are chicken, skeever, elk, slaughterfish.

46 minutes ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

I don't know where to ask, I tried posting my problem in support but nobody replied.

Hi, I have a problem with some animals stucking in T pose after I use TESVEdit. So now I'm trying to uninstall this mod, but all it did was giving even more animals to stuck in T poses. So what are the files I am supposed to delete that I missed?
Currently, that I found to be T poses are chicken, skeever, elk, slaughterfish.

CF is not the problem, try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

CF is not the problem, try clicking on "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after it's done running click on "Update FNIS Behavior"

So it looks like if I play on a save with sexlab mods on, everything works fine now. If I change to a non sexlab mod or a new game, animals are back to T poses. Why is that?

Edited by Lyman the Lunatic
2 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

So it looks like if I play on a save with sexlab mods on, everything works fine now. If I change to a non sexlab mod or a new game, animals are back to T poses. Why is that?

What does that even mean?

Sexlab mods can be everything.

Non sexlab mods can be even more everything.

How does one change to a non sexlab mods?

What exactly are you doing there? 

What mods exactly are you unistalling/installing?

Do you run FNIS after changing your LO?

Do you clean your save after removal of mods mid game?

4 hours ago, Lyman the Lunatic said:

, I have a problem with some animals stucking in T pose after I use TESVEdit

What did you do in Tes5edit?

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

What does that even mean?

Sexlab mods can be everything.

Non sexlab mods can be even more everything.

How does one change to a non sexlab mods?

What exactly are you doing there? 

What mods exactly are you unistalling/installing?

Do you run FNIS after changing your LO?

Do you clean your save after removal of mods mid game?

What did you do in Tes5edit?

I was going to post an update until I found your reply, didn't realize I'm being unclear. Guessed I can start it all from the beginning.

So I took a long break, decided to come back to skyrim, updating some mods & clean some masters on TESVEdit (because I remembered it was a good thing to do). And just like that, some animals stuck in T pose. I've been struggling with this for a while now. Then for some reason, the T poses disappeared & I realized it's because I have Creature Framework on. So I assumed, maybe TESVEdit made animal work properly only work as long as creature framework is enabled. So I assumed, perhaps, deleting creature framework & possibly more nasty critters & clean install them again will solve this issue. So I manually remove everything by basing what to move on the .zip file, ran the FNIS & launch the game, the T pose & the frozen got worse. So I asked if there are any other files I have to remove as well.

MadMansGun replied I only have to De-Install creatures & Update the animations for the animals to work again. I decided to try on 2 saves. 1 save is a save where 1 of my char. is a sex slave to some bandits & the animals seem to work fine (with sexlab, zaz, devious devices, creature framework, more nasty critters, SD+, etc. etc. etc.) on. So I decided to test on a save WITHOUT sexlab, zaz, devious devices, creature framework, more nasty critters, SD+, etc. etc. etc. on. I disabled these sexlab mods on the modlist, run FNIS, launch the game on skse & the T poses returned. So I posted why is it that without sexlab mods on, the T poses returned.

Between the time you made this post, I tried to De Install Creatures & run FNIS again & the animals can move normally now. I was going to post an update that it seems I have to De Install Creatures from now on & simply uncheck sexlab mods on the modlist & run FNIS when I want to switch save is no longer enough.

Hope I'm clear enough this time around. I also use MO2, I forgot how to copy modlist on that thing. So how do I copy paste my modlist?

Sorry to bother y'all here, but my search-fu is failing me today. Where can I find the most recent version of this mod for SE? I am currently using Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A-SE. I was told that wasn't the most recent version and to ask here if there was a new one for SE. Thanks in advance :)

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2017 at 9:28 PM, MadMansGun said:

I know this is a dead post but where does the information actually come from in the json and esp? I want to pull the very good horses from wild herds of skyrim in as they are all anatomically correct

Edited by stormurmul
Additional info
  • 4 weeks later...

Got a question, Futa Werewolves, player is Futa, transformation, goes to not-Futa, apparently Creature Framework isn't supplying the mesh/texture as I was hoping, using Moonlight Tales (modded), wondering how I would go about acquiring the mesh/textures from CF instead.  Guess the docs are long gone, a shame if that is so.

GuruSR.

On 3/8/2022 at 8:31 PM, MadMansGun said:

use HCOS's herm player patch....assuming MLT has been edited to not fuck with CF that is.

Well, I'm going to edit MLT so it will work, just was wondering if there was anything I should do to "do it right".  :)

GuruSR.