• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, qlkmbbgalxoqzdmfns said:

its saying that it has been downgraded to version 1.1.0-pre2 yet I cant find a newer version

"v2" is a Russian edited version included in MNCv12.

(it uses a quest instead of a cloaking script to apply the meshes)

My game crashes every time I go near a wispmother. I can kill them from 20 or so feet away and I do not crash but if i go near them for 2-5 seconds i crash. I first encountered this issue when i first started playing the game, 200 hours later I remembered this issue existed.

Papyrus log gives no indication as to what is causing the crash. It definitely isnt sexlab related so it may be mesh related? I dont have any wispmother related mods besides HC/MNC though...

1 hour ago, Chromarex said:

My game crashes every time I go near a wispmother. I can kill them from 20 or so feet away and I do not crash but if i go near them for 2-5 seconds i crash. I first encountered this issue when i first started playing the game, 200 hours later I remembered this issue existed.

Papyrus log gives no indication as to what is causing the crash. It definitely isnt sexlab related so it may be mesh related? I dont have any wispmother related mods besides HC/MNC though...

what version of MNC are you using? that should of been fixed in V12.08

• 1 month later...
13 minutes ago, puma140894 said:

Is there a way to have CF use the Nude Mesh for the Draugrs added by the Draugr Upgrades And Improvements mod?

Sexlab recognizes them and has them participate in animations but CF doesn't nudify them.

This is on SE

that's what MNC is for.

19 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's what MNC is for.

I'm sorry but could you elaborate ... 
I have MNC installed and working for all creatures, even the default draugrs

It's only the New additional ones that don't use the Mesh for some reason ... 
They participate in animations so are obviously recognized as Draugr, yet they don't use the Draugr Mesh.

Perhaps I should also add that they also do not appear in the CF menu for me to select what mesh for them to use. I only have the usual draugr 1-8 which are the default ones.

2 hours ago, puma140894 said:

I'm sorry but could you elaborate ... 
I have MNC installed and working for all creatures, even the default draugrs

It's only the New additional ones that don't use the Mesh for some reason ... 
They participate in animations so are obviously recognized as Draugr, yet they don't use the Draugr Mesh.

Perhaps I should also add that they also do not appear in the CF menu for me to select what mesh for them to use. I only have the usual draugr 1-8 which are the default ones.

oh....well.....in that case:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

26 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i don't think you would need to edit any meshes or esp files in this case, you just need to setup a json file to redirect things to MNC's aroused meshes.

Yes it seems so
I don't really have the time to do it now

But will dabble with it in the next few days, hopefully with positive results.