23 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

OMG dude. thanks a lot. I've red that article about the solution, but somehow i missed that i did not have the CREATURE FNIS. I did not even know that its not identical with the regular fnis... Thanks man, i really appreciate.  Everything works just fine now.

1 minute ago, Mr.Nobody000 said:

OMG dude. thanks a lot. I've red that article about the solution, but somehow i missed that i did not have the CREATURE FNIS. I did not even know that its not identical with the regular fnis... Thanks man, i really appreciate.  Everything works just fine now.

it's a commonly missed addon. (honestly i don't know why Fore even has the creatures separated like that)

I have a problem that I posted in the MNC SLAL Edition thread, but as it could be a problem with Creature Framework I am going to post here with a little more details as I looked a little bit into it myself. Basically, I am playing as a khajiit and when I transform into a werewolf, the body used seems to be the vanilla one even though I have MNC installed and the werewolf option in the CF MCM is set to use the MNC werewolf body. Going into a sexlab animation doesn't change that. It seems to only affect khajiit and argonians. Every other race is fine. I don't know what might be causing it as I've never had problems before and everything else works perfectly fine. I can post a papyrus log and my mod and load order (I am using MO2) if needed.

50 minutes ago, Antaufein said:

I have a problem that I posted in the MNC SLAL Edition thread, but as it could be a problem with Creature Framework I am going to post here with a little more details as I looked a little bit into it myself. Basically, I am playing as a khajiit and when I transform into a werewolf, the body used seems to be the vanilla one even though I have MNC installed and the werewolf option in the CF MCM is set to use the MNC werewolf body. Going into a sexlab animation doesn't change that. It seems to only affect khajiit and argonians. Every other race is fine. I don't know what might be causing it as I've never had problems before and everything else works perfectly fine. I can post a papyrus log and my mod and load order (I am using MO2) if needed.

one option is to just replace the non-aroused mesh with a copy of the aroused one so that they are hard all the time.

the other option is to use SOS penises instead (like one of bad dog's)

23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

one option is to just replace the non-aroused mesh with a copy of the aroused one so that they are hard all the time.

the other option is to use SOS penises instead (like one of bad dog's)

So I'm guessing it's a script issue then?

When I launch the game, It says the API was not found and to try a fresh install and clean save. I did so and no luck, same message. This is the file I installed, but with no clear inclination which is the newest, it is hard to tell if I downloaded the right one. `Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2`

8 minutes ago, corvusbray said:

When I launch the game, It says the API was not found and to try a fresh install and clean save. I did so and no luck, same message. This is the file I installed, but with no clear inclination which is the newest, it is hard to tell if I downloaded the right one. `Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2`

Creature Framework Troubleshooting:

"Creature Framework API reference not found" error and/or the MCM for Creature Framework is missing:
you need to install the .bsa file from Sexlab Aroused to fix this problem.
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1421-sexlab-aroused-redux-10-august-2016/

Aroused mesh not getting applied during animations:
go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.
note: if you have SexLab Aroused fully installed you may need to lower the "Arousal threshold" setting in the Creature Framework MCM.

Creature Framework not registering mods or stuck in a registering loop:
try reinstalling JContainers.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

The mod works fine. The animations, good. But.. the issue lies in the models. They don't "Change" when the animation triggers. As in the creatures penises don't appear. They go through the whole animation but nothing appears. Perhaps its my load order. This is my load order roughly.

Sexlab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

FNIS.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp

I'm certain that I've messed up something roughly.

• 3 weeks later...

So I was attempting to see if my animations worked during a new game and test trial. No creatures appear to have penis's. So I scoured the forums, downloaded Creature Framework then MNC. I now am getting CTD upon loading screens or in the first few moments of the game, including test games. 

Help?

3 minutes ago, Gazpielord said:

Since the gitlab repository got moved/removed/whatever, does anyone have a copy or an archive of the modders guide?

you can use the internet archive wayback machine:

https://archive.org/web/

also i have my own guide here:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

note: the "how to dick" part is a bit outdated.

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, sn4kedsn4ke said:

Guys, why when I try to start sex with troll, his genitals are just flying in air separately from his body? His body still has the same flacid non erected genital in this moment.

don't install/load xp32 after MNC, it's missing the new ABC & ASOS nodes.

1 hour ago, DenMagpie said:

Hi, I have a problem with fnis sexlab creature idles. SexLab has a question mark, but fins creature is based on the latest version. Who knows what the problem is?

go to 3rd person view, it's a normal SL bug.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

did you install the FNIS creature pack?

I have both FNIS creature pack 6_1 and Creature Framework 1.1.0 per2 installed. The fact is that the creatures' animations and genitals work, but I wonder why I have a question mark next to fnis sexlab creature idles. P.S I'm sorry for my English

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks. I have a problem maybe someone can help me with. After being essentially forced to move over to Vortex, there's this issue where dogs and werewolves have a big purple dong. I know what we're all thinking. Boy's got a texture problem. I thought so too. Then I jacked all the textures off this mod and moved them to the critters and.... nothing. No change. Nada. So now I'm stumped. I hit the reset mods button on the MCM, I've uninstalled and reinstalled all the mods revolving around critter junk, I've essentially done all the basics an unsavy dude like me can think of. Which is convenient as that's just what I am. So, can someone tell me what I'm getting wrong? I chased the load order as close to Bad Dog's suggestion in his immersive creatures mod addon, but I'm out of ideas.