• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know how many people are still interested in this bu i made a file that simply removes the ones that don't work since the 2015 update. If i missed any do let me know. Here's the file if you're interested.

Note: this is only an .esp file. Any object that didn't align has been removed from the .esp. This means all the corresponding paths to the meshes and textures and the crafting paths. So wether you have these still installed or not should not affect these files. However i haven't tested the file yet but in theory it should work. Now i just wish i knew how to recoolor certain pieces to add atleast some variety to the ones that do work.

HDT Piercingsets.esp

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 3:19 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

I don't know how many people are still interested in this bu i made a file that simply removes the ones that don't work since the 2015 update. If i missed any do let me know. Here's the file if you're interested.

Note: this is only an .esp file. Any object that didn't align has been removed from the .esp. This means all the corresponding paths to the meshes and textures and the crafting paths. So wether you have these still installed or not should not affect these files. However i haven't tested the file yet but in theory it should work. Now i just wish i knew how to recoolor certain pieces to add atleast some variety to the ones that do work.

HDT Piercingsets.esp

Did you make this for special edition or oldrim?

• 1 month later...

The piercings show up in outfit studio but don't show up in game using console, additem mod, or in forge. I used the unp version of this mod and they worked perfectly with uunp but now i use cbbe body and use this version and they don't work. I use modorganizer

• 3 months later...
On 2/28/2015 at 5:08 AM, Ellewah said:

Here's an updated version I did. Keep in mind that I am not an expert but I tried my best. These are the things I changed:

- Updated the nipple piercings to the latest CBBE HDT body that came with BodySlide 2.2d (It had Breast01 nodes removed)

- Changed the nipple piercings slot to 51 (same one for DD nipple piercing)

- Changed the vaginal piercings slot to 50 (same one for DD vaginal piercing)

- Changed the navel piercings slot to 54 (the only slot left to use without compatibility issues)

- Fixed the sliderset.xml path for SED7 Labia piercings.

P.S. - I didn't touch the AH1 piercings since the .nifs open up with errors for me but still I updated its nipple piercings to the latest CBBE HDT body. (still uses the old slots)

Download Link

UPDATE: So in game I found out the SED7 piercings were marked as light armor, I changed them to jewelry in this .esp

HDT Piercingsets.7z

everything works just fine can't thank you enough... but the nipple piercing are out of place.. how do i get it to work?

1 hour ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

everything works just fine can't thank you enough... but the nipple piercing are out of place.. how do i get it to work?

Did you run Bodyslide and hit the Build Outfits button? That should get the piercings to line up properly. But if you play with mods that alter body shape in-game (especially breast and belly nodes) the piercings will remain static when the body parts change size.

1 hour ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Did you run Bodyslide and hit the Build Outfits button? That should get the piercings to line up properly. But if you play with mods that alter body shape in-game (especially breast and belly nodes) the piercings will remain static when the body parts change size.

yes i ran bodyslide and i do have modes that alters the breast & belly slide. the navel piercing works fine even if the belly scales. but the nipple piercing don't.

4 hours ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

yes i ran bodyslide and i do have modes that alters the breast & belly slide. the navel piercing works fine even if the belly scales. but the nipple piercing don't.

That's something I've never found an answer to myself. But I'm completely out of my element with the game's physics. It could be that the nipple piercings were never properly setup for physics.

10 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

That's something I've never found an answer to myself. But I'm completely out of my element with the game's physics. It could be that the nipple piercings were never properly setup for physics.

now im gonna fix the 0.nif & 1.nif in body slide just for those nipple piercing. then maybe it will work

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have downloaded the mod and it shows up at the forge, however when I equip the piercings do not show on my character. They show up in my inventory and they show that they are equipped, but when I look at my character you cant see them.

• 2 weeks later...

To anyone who may be interested, I think I may have found a way to convert these jewelry pieces to the most updated CBBE special body, with CBPC physics, all using Bodyslide and Outfit Studio.   I managed to get the piercings to work perfectly (at least a pair of nipple piercings) and stay where they're supposed to be.   I have a bit more work to do before I figure out a fast way of converting all the jewelry, but if anyone would like me to post some kind of tutorial, let me know.

20190520173859_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Trying to run these through BodySlide won't work. It returns "Unable to load input nif" for every single one. They don't show up ingame either, but I assume that's related.

Edit: Looking in the filetree, it seems to be missing .nif files altogether. That's probably not normal, right?

Edit2: I re-downloaded it. It was borked, or something.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2019 at 5:45 PM, gamerjrk said:

To anyone who may be interested, I think I may have found a way to convert these jewelry pieces to the most updated CBBE special body, with CBPC physics, all using Bodyslide and Outfit Studio.   I managed to get the piercings to work perfectly (at least a pair of nipple piercings) and stay where they're supposed to be.   I have a bit more work to do before I figure out a fast way of converting all the jewelry, but if anyone would like me to post some kind of tutorial, let me know.

20190520173859_1.jpg

The left on mine seems to be off a bit.  Having issues with outfit studio so help would be nice.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having a bit of trouble.  Most of the piercings show up.  But the first several don't have pictures in the menu and I don't know what or where they go.  And there are some piercings that don't show up on the body at all, no matter what I do.

Before the inevitable answer, yes I ran it through bodyslide.  Some of the piercings work fine.  But there are some that, for whatever reason, don't seem to appear when I equip them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Apap said:

I made a small update to the most recent esp that was uploaded here:

- AH1 jewelry can now be built at a forge like the other sets

- Removed the now obsolete upgrade recipes

- Fixed the pieces that were built in pairs

HDT Piercingsets.esp 120.81 kB · 0 downloads

When you say fixed does that mean it fixes the piercings that don't show up when I equip them?  I noticed certain piercings are invisible.

6 hours ago, Aki K said:

When you say fixed does that mean it fixes the piercings that don't show up when I equip them?  I noticed certain piercings are invisible.

I meant fixing the instances in which you would get two copies of an item when forging instead of one. 

Personally, I haven't noticed any piercings not displaying in my game. The potential causes that I can think of are either different presets used for body and piercings, or not having built the sets in BodySlide with morphs ticked while using mods that change breast size in game on the fly (like Mana Tanks, for exmple) - the piercings may simply be displaying inside breasts in such cases. There may also be some BodySlide files missing from your installation - try deleting the mod and then downloading and installing it again. 

One other thing could be a mismatch between assigned slots in mod files, but if that was the case then many more people would be reporting issues.