CBBE Body HDT's breast weights have been adjusted and made symmetrical. If the piercings don't come with their own body, they might not fit the new weights anymore. You can load the piercings into Outfit Studio and copy the breast weights from the CBBE Body HDT reference (if what I described is the issue).

You are genious... that worked out perfectly!

Is there a way to batch this process through outfitstudio?? our should I make this for each piercing set cuz I have the same issue with all of them

Gotta do it for each.

TY anyways isnt like I want to use all of them .)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats a shame. I really like this mods jiggle (using the CBBE HDT only version) a lot more than the normal HDT breast and butt physics that i used to use. Now when i put on a piece of jewelry on the breasts like the nipple sword, my body gets reset basically. Like my body sweat goes away, the hdt bounce goes away and the body shape resets to the CBBE curvy basic body with no physics. Now if i save with a nipple piercing ON then exit out and come back in then the physics work and my body is perfectly normal but if i change nipple piercings then it resets again to the cbbe curvy basic with no HDT physics. However the piercings will not change. they will still stay at the correct body preset with physics.

This would also happen before i changed jiggle physics (back when i used HDT breast and butt physics). i have realized my life does not feel complete without nipple spikes so here i am to try and solve it once and for all.

BEFORE:

post-821033-0-39380500-1439875472_thumb.png

AFTER:

post-821033-0-38344400-1439875475_thumb.png

im thinking its resetting my body to the CBBE curvy preset but the piercings position doesnt move to the nipple again so im thinking its not a bodyslide outfit/preset issue. Im not sure whats going on here but i cri err tyme.

EDIT: Unequiping anything also resets my body if i have the piercings on.

Il upload my load order to modwatch below.

Modwatch isnt working for me. keeps getting error.

Il post this somewhere else because this is happening with any gear i use.

Hello after a year break from a game i tried to return, and install this mod but i want to know is there any custom race that looks good that work with game? I checked succubus race from nexus and it doesn't work, or there is a mod that make current race more beautiful (currently to body i don't have anything, but the problem is face)?

• 3 weeks later...

Did this go the way of the previous one and is horribly out of date? Or am I just royally fucking this up? Almost all of the nipples ones don't work (clipped inside the breasts), and some are even missing entirely due to missing textures. The labia ones are the only ones that somewhat work (the ones that aren't missing textures), but they're still off center.

Almost all of the nipples ones don't work (clipped inside the breasts), and some are even missing entirely (...)

There is update on page 3

Yeah, I already got it before posting. It seems like I was just being an idiot and forgot to rebuild my HDT body. My previous and current body were too similar in shapes, so I hadn't noticed.

• 2 weeks later...

I, for the life of me, can't get the piercings to match up with the nipples on the Lunari race mod.  Anyone know which body type they are using?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21602/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D21602&pUp=1

(And yes, I tried update...)

Actually, I am using the Tifling mod.  Perhaps that is messing with the piercings...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68077/?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so, uh, before update I was able to see at least gold-amethyst-labia-rings from Sed7. After update there are no south-pole-piercing at all. No Sed7 jewelry at all. But golden rings in nipples from_that_barrel_next_to_prison "work like a charm". What am I doing wrong?
P.S.
Was trying to do all those Bodislide things. Have noticed that all Sed7 labia rings are on the ground and all nipple things inside breast...

P.P.S.

yeah, yeah, learn english, e.t.c. ...

hello ! first of all i want to thank you for this mod! i have a problem that it might sound stupid and if anyone can help me it would be nice! i can't find the piercings in game .. i have built the items with bodyslide but i have no idea where i can find them in game.. thank you in advance

hello ! first of all i want to thank you for this mod! i have a problem that it might sound stupid and if anyone can help me it would be nice! i can't find the piercings in game .. i have built the items with bodyslide but i have no idea where i can find them in game.. thank you in advance

Check the jewelry option in the smithing menu or check that you actually enabled the mod.

Check the jewelry option in the smithing menu or check that you actually enabled the mod.

i installed it with nmm and then i used additemmenu addon in game to obtain the items and it worked ! thank you very much for your reply

Am curious if anyone knows - does this remake work with Foaman's SED7 Accessories and Piercings Merchant "Scheherezade" Bannered Mare saleswoman?

(nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24559/?). He designed this mod as an alternative to crafting, specifically for Shazar's SED 7.

I think it should be. As long as that mod doesn't come with the same meshes and textures you should be fine. If it does though and they have the exact same names you should ONLY use the parts from that mod NOT the meshes and textures folder for the piercings!

edit: it looks like you already need the Original mod which this one replaces. So you should as i expected already good to go.

• 1 month later...

How do i give piercings to npcs? Or is that not possible?

You should just be able to give them to them like other equipment, and they'll wear them.  For followers, at least.  If you mean random NPCs, not sure.  Maybe adding the piercings to their inventory via Creation Kit.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...