8 hours ago, Apap said:

I meant fixing the instances in which you would get two copies of an item when forging instead of one. 

Personally, I haven't noticed any piercings not displaying in my game. The potential causes that I can think of are either different presets used for body and piercings, or not having built the sets in BodySlide with morphs ticked while using mods that change breast size in game on the fly (like Mana Tanks, for exmple) - the piercings may simply be displaying inside breasts in such cases. There may also be some BodySlide files missing from your installation - try deleting the mod and then downloading and installing it again. 

One other thing could be a mismatch between assigned slots in mod files, but if that was the case then many more people would be reporting issues.

I've tried everything but the last one.  I had been lead to believe there was a mismatch with certain items but I don't know how to fix that.  The last time I had asked I didn't get any answers.  So I was just sort of hoping your version might have fixed that.

10 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I've tried everything but the last one.  I had been lead to believe there was a mismatch with certain items but I don't know how to fix that.  The last time I had asked I didn't get any answers.  So I was just sort of hoping your version might have fixed that.

Can you give me a list of the items that don't display for you? I'll check them in my build and see if I can figure anything out.

1 minute ago, Apap said:

Can you give me a list of the items that don't display for you? I'll check them in my build and see if I can figure anything out.

I'd have to go into the game to be certain and I don't have time to play today.  But off the top of my head, they were the items in the middle of the list.  The ones labled "labia rings" definitely didn't work.  But if you find anything wrong with those and teach me how to fix it, maybe I can handle the rest myself.  Ideally if I can do it through TesEdit rather than Creation Kit.  I don't know anything about creation kit.

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, sataloos said:

having an issue where after i run them in bodyslide they dont fit onto my body they are lower then my breasts are any way to fix that?

i am a new modder so there is a 100% chance im doing something wrong

Since it's never safe to assume let me ask the following:

1. You have the CBBE body installed?

2. You have HDT phsyics extention or HDT SMP installed?  You also have a HDT capable skeleton installed (such as XPMSE)?

3.  You set up the body in bodyslide and ran the body too?  (TBH I don't know for certain how that part works or if it is necessary)

4. You sort your load order?

5. Any and all requirements for the mods installed?

I also happen to know that a subset of the piercings do not show up at all.  I don't remember which ones but it is a known problem.  There's a solution to it but I cannot find it.  So it might be worth testing multiple types of piercings.  But your problem does sound like it's different.

Also, may or may not be relevent, but which CBBE body do you have installed?

I'm not super experienced but this does sound to me like there is a missing requirement somewhere or a missing step that wasn't taken.  A copy of your load order would also help.

On 5/10/2020 at 6:56 PM, Aki K said:

Since it's never safe to assume let me ask the following:

1. You have the CBBE body installed?

2. You have HDT phsyics extention or HDT SMP installed?  You also have a HDT capable skeleton installed (such as XPMSE)?

3.  You set up the body in bodyslide and ran the body too?  (TBH I don't know for certain how that part works or if it is necessary)

4. You sort your load order?

5. Any and all requirements for the mods installed?

I also happen to know that a subset of the piercings do not show up at all.  I don't remember which ones but it is a known problem.  There's a solution to it but I cannot find it.  So it might be worth testing multiple types of piercings.  But your problem does sound like it's different.

Also, may or may not be relevent, but which CBBE body do you have installed?

I'm not super experienced but this does sound to me like there is a missing requirement somewhere or a missing step that wasn't taken.  A copy of your load order would also help.

1. yes 

2.im using hdt smp/ and the xmpse

3. I ran it with my preset

4.my load order is sorted

5. I have everything that it says I require on the download page.

im using the 3bbb body amazing. if that is what your asking?

I was thinking something was missing as well. all of my other hdt stuff works fine tho and that's what I find confusing

14 hours ago, sataloos said:

1. yes 

2.im using hdt smp/ and the xmpse

3. I ran it with my preset

4.my load order is sorted

5. I have everything that it says I require on the download page.

im using the 3bbb body amazing. if that is what your asking?

I was thinking something was missing as well. all of my other hdt stuff works fine tho and that's what I find confusing

Do you get physics when dressed (in an hdt armor) but not physics when naked?  If so, it might mean something in the body doesn't let the HDT work and I think the piercings are equipped to a naked sort of body.

Alternatively, you can use TES5edit to see if there are any mods conflicting with your stuff.  I'm not an expert and someone else might have to give you a more detailed guide on that (or a youtube tutorial).

A copy paste of your load order might help me see if anything is out of the ordinary in your setup.

On 5/12/2020 at 9:35 AM, Aki K said:

Do you get physics when dressed (in an hdt armor) but not physics when naked?  If so, it might mean something in the body doesn't let the HDT work and I think the piercings are equipped to a naked sort of body.

Alternatively, you can use TES5edit to see if there are any mods conflicting with your stuff.  I'm not an expert and someone else might have to give you a more detailed guide on that (or a youtube tutorial).

A copy paste of your load order might help me see if anything is out of the ordinary in your setup.

I’ll send a copy once I’m able.

thats the weird thing, all hdt works with clothing and all physics work when naked. It’s the absolute strangest thing. I can send a picture as well. 

2 hours ago, sataloos said:

I’ll send a copy once I’m able.

thats the weird thing, all hdt works with clothing and all physics work when naked. It’s the absolute strangest thing. I can send a picture as well. 

Yes.  Just post a screen shot and load order.  If you have a lot of mods, put the load order in a spoiler tag to make for easy viewing.

Could just be a conflict somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what i'm doing wrong, installed with mod manager 2, ran body slide, but none of the piercings show up, and i have all the required mods. Any idea what i'm doing wrong? I did notice that when I select one of the piercings in body slide my body preset does not show up.  

Edit: Yeah i did something wrong, I downloaded a oldrim mod for SE. :D

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 7:59 PM, sataloos said:

having an issue where after i run them in bodyslide they dont fit onto my body they are lower then my breasts are any way to fix that?

i am a new modder so there is a 100% chance im doing something wrong

Did you ever figure out what was going on with it? I think I'm having the same issue, where the nipple piercings match up in outfit studio and everything looks good, build everything in bodyslide, and in-game the nipple piercings are sitting just down and a little out from my character's nipples

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...