This mod doesnt work for me. The neck jewelry and some of the labia piercings show, but NONE of the nipple or belly rings show. None of them. Ive used the main file and the new esp listed above this post. Still doesnt work. Gonna build the meshes from bodyslide to see if that works.

Got some to show up, but they float above the nipple. Damn. Guess it works for some and not others.

• 2 weeks later...

This mod doesnt work for me. The neck jewelry and some of the labia piercings show, but NONE of the nipple or belly rings show. None of them. Ive used the main file and the new esp listed above this post. Still doesnt work. Gonna build the meshes from bodyslide to see if that works.

Got some to show up, but they float above the nipple. Damn. Guess it works for some and not others.

No, you're nt alone. Now the weard thing is it does show with the Original .esp. My guess is that they packed it with the wrng directory path's (i think). Will try to find out the issue.

edit: welp, i souldn't find anything weard. everything is pointing to the right paths. gonna check the difference between the two though.

edit2: somehow i got them to show up. are you sure your download didn't fail? Btw if all else fail try starting a new game (no idea why this should help, but hey wh knows right?).

attachicon.gifHDT Piercingsets.esp

See if this file works.  If not, tell me exactly which models don't seem to work right.  You shouldn't have to rebuild in bodyslide, though it may help.

Also, make sure to check the esp is checked in mod organizer.  You can try searching for the objects in game too, to test them.

I can see piercings in forge now and i can wear them but cant see them ;/ invisible for me i tested labia and nipple both invisible

Did you download the original files from the front page and build them with bodyslide?  The esp I provided only replaces the one on the original download page.  If not, post either a screenshot of the missing piercings in your inventory, or just name the ones that are invisible.

Greetings, I am the original author of the AH1 piercings from Oblivion.  I want to thank you for your time in converting this mod for Skyrim and HDT as I have thanked other authors in the past.

However, would it be possible to credit me in your credits section?  The original piercings I made for Oblivion were the culmination of about three weeks of work, and credit is all I ask for in allowing these to be used as a modders resource.

To those having the problem of invisible piercings, I would guess that you are using a custom race and that race is not flagged properly to show all body add-on parts.  I also had this same problem when developing some jewelry mods for custom races in the past.  If you go to the Nexus, you can find a custom race patch made by me that will fix the problem, at least for the Custom Races mod.

Also, I read in this thread that there were some problems opening my .nif files.  I don't know if the modders who adapted my mod changed the nifs at all, but I originally made them in Blender.  If necessary, I actually still have the original .blend files, and the original exported .nifs from Oblivion.  I have attached both the original Oblivion mod and the Blend files for those who need them.  You have my permission to use and modify these at will, so long as you give me credit.

NOTE: These ARE NOT Skyrim files.  Do not download these and expect them to work as-is in Skyrim.  You've been warned.

Blend Files.rar

AH1's Navel Piercings 1.0c.rar

• 1 month later...

Found out why SED7 labia piercings is invisible. When you builded bodyslide meshes, move SED7_Piercings folder from meshes\armor\ to \meshes. I hope author will fix bodyslide files to build it in correct folder.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,
I like the mod.
My issue is that when i open the crafting menu or bodyslide there are too much available items.
My favorites are the plain rings from AH1, so if it is not too much time consuming can You pack only them on separate mini mod? Optional silver retexture will be considered a bonus.
Or if somebody can point me to a tutorial how to disable them by myself I will be grateful. 
Big up!

edit: I can remove bodyslide settings by myself.   Maybe a book or tool to make the piercings will be brilliant solution. Or removing them completely from crafting lists  and adding them from console only?

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings, I am the original author of the AH1 piercings from Oblivion.  I want to thank you for your time in converting this mod for Skyrim and HDT as I have thanked other authors in the past.

However, would it be possible to credit me in your credits section?  The original piercings I made for Oblivion were the culmination of about three weeks of work, and credit is all I ask for in allowing these to be used as a modders resource.

To those having the problem of invisible piercings, I would guess that you are using a custom race and that race is not flagged properly to show all body add-on parts.  I also had this same problem when developing some jewelry mods for custom races in the past.  If you go to the Nexus, you can find a custom race patch made by me that will fix the problem, at least for the Custom Races mod.

Also, I read in this thread that there were some problems opening my .nif files.  I don't know if the modders who adapted my mod changed the nifs at all, but I originally made them in Blender.  If necessary, I actually still have the original .blend files, and the original exported .nifs from Oblivion.  I have attached both the original Oblivion mod and the Blend files for those who need them.  You have my permission to use and modify these at will, so long as you give me credit.

NOTE: These ARE NOT Skyrim files.  Do not download these and expect them to work as-is in Skyrim.  You've been warned.

attachicon.gifBlend Files.rar

attachicon.gifAH1's Navel Piercings 1.0c.rar

Thank you for your hard work.  I have enjoyed these piercings in both Oblivion and Skyrim.

No, you're nt alone. Now the weard thing is it does show with the Original .esp. My guess is that they packed it with the wrng directory path's (i think). Will try to find out the issue.

edit: welp, i souldn't find anything weard. everything is pointing to the right paths. gonna check the difference between the two though.

edit2: somehow i got them to show up. are you sure your download didn't fail? Btw if all else fail try starting a new game (no idea why this should help, but hey wh knows right?).

They all show up and can be crafted for me.  The nipple piercings float way out from the nipple, yet the dangling gem part is anchored to the breast.  I am thinking that the snap point was just set wrong in the mesh or that it isn't compatible with CBBE HDT.

EDIT:  It seems to be tied somehow to breast morphs.  I'm using Milk Mod Economy, which changes breast shape through NiOverride.  Seems like the distortion gets worse the more that my character's breasts grow, but the change is disproportionate to the change in size of her breasts.  With no milk, no breast growth, and not a milk maid, the piercings just sit under her nipples.  At 5 bottles, x1.25 in size, the piercing rings are distorted and a good 8 inches off her nipples, yet the dangling gems are anchored to her breasts.

Hi all! These piercings are great! I have a question about using them with some armors.  Sometimes when I have like a navel piercing on, and I equip a chest armor where the stomach is exposed, the navel piercing disappears.  It doesn't un-equip, it's just no longer visible.  Any idea why?  What I can do to keep it visible all the time?

If anyone else experiences this, I figured it out.... these slots were set to appear "unequipped" in certain conditions by devious assets. (which can be toggled via MCM)

Had nothing to do with this mod.

Thanks this was driving me nuts :) 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

awesome mod to find when returning to skyrim after a long time.

however, i am having problems using the UPDATED version with gold rings. I am using CBBE Body HDT, Preset Hour Glass. If someone knows how to fix, please let me know. The video tutorial is out of date (old version of HDT piercingset and Bodyslide)

XJzUku.jpg
hWmSnj.jpg
TiABUq.jpg

My question is: Are there any good looking Armor-Mods that work with HDT Piercing Sets? "Hiding" piercings would be ok, piercings floating around out of clipping/armor is not ok. 
Also, is there any good "revealing" stuff that works with this mod?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...