Not sure how it works in 1.05 it was working like that in 1.04.

So there would either be a new outfit used during slave is alone

or during that quest inventory scans would be disabled entirely.

I will remove inventory scans for clothes - in 1.05 they are removed partly - it does not work stable enough with clothing customization.

By the way, before start this scene in Whiterun you have speak with the Jarl about Dragons infront. My Game was crashing here. (Two Quest starting together)

If someone have an idea how I can prevent starting any Quest trigger - please tell me. Currently I have no Idea how to prevent it - there are so many different kinds of triggers.

The only way to avoid situations like this is to play only in secure areas - areas where no triggers are waiting or all triggers where already activated.

I will remove inventory scans for clothes - in 1.05 they are removed partly - it does not work stable enough with clothing customization.

also new outfit could be used so when you return to her wearing an armor, weapon and stuff - she would take them away but give them back to you when she would be letting you go again.

and something for the future:

might also be some evaluation of that quest (slave is alone). That she would expect you to bring her at least several hundreds septims for each day you were away (number of hours you were away x 50 septims?) - punishment if you failed to do so.

she would expect you to return immediately if amount of gold that she has would run low - and punished you if she run out of money while you were away.

also in the future there could be an option that she would allow you to be armed and armored while traveling with her - so player would do whatever he wants and she would be giving orders from time to time (fetch me some food, find me a place to sleep, get on your knees and lick me.. all sort of it).

...and she would be giving orders from time to time (fetch me some food, find me a place to sleep, get on your knees and lick me.. all sort of it).

Licking or kissing feets is something I am looking for - but unfortunately there is no animation for this available  :(

I hope something like that will be in a future Zaz or Sexlab package...

There is a kissing animation available - but I don't know if it is free to use - maybe this is something for a cuckold side quest...

Mini side quests are my next big thing

Hi, thank you for the great mod. I love it a lot.

There is two things I'd like to mention: first, is there a way to fix constant "I didn't allow you to wear this". This dialog is repeating all the time in idle state. Little bit annoying.

Second, sometimes when doing whoring for the mistress, animations are looping endlessly.

Beside this two, I have no any other complains. You did a great job with this mod.

Uh, just remembered: Slavery book doesn't show up in inventory.

There is two things I'd like to mention: first, is there a way to fix constant "I didn't allow you to wear this". This dialog is repeating all the time in idle state.

Thats because of DDI devices underneath. It will keep spamming unless you disable ddi and clear its scripts

There is two things I'd like to mention: first, is there a way to fix constant "I didn't allow you to wear this". This dialog is repeating all the time in idle state.

Thats because of DDI devices underneath. It will keep spamming unless you disable ddi and clear its scripts

Thank you aggh. You helped me a lot. I'm using DD and DDi for a first time after a very long time so I forgot on it.

This mod is great but it really, and I mean REALLY, sucks that it's incompatible with Aroused. I had to turn off a lot of other mods which depended on Aroused to be able to play this mod. Could you please add making a fix or workaround for this to your To Do-list? Have you tried Aroused Redux?

Aroused Redux works fine with this mod. I have had no problems. Others have reported the same.

Tried the latest version on a new game. Still getting CTD when I try to save. I can save outside the house before the gangbang, and before getting on the cross when directed by the thugs. Immediate CTD at any point after that though. Also tried zoning out after the cage scene in order to summon the mistress to me but CTD'd on zoning out. Still cannot figure out what is causing this for me. :(

My mod extends the borders of what is possible with papyrus. I don't concentrate of collaboration with other mods because I follwow a vision - want to make submission feelable as much as possible without making a movie without any user interaction.

I touch some technical borders and this leads to crashes. But I will not stop - I love creating and exploring aspects of AI and I love BDSM - Maria Eden is my first attempt to combine both with a framework that is so restricted and instable.

I hope I can transport some of my visions - but you must play together with me - don't try to use this mod as a consumer but as a participant!

Hi, just tried this mod... looks very interesting :)

Starting as a trained slave, everything runs fine... I've got to the Solitude part, so far so good with no problems at all.

I did notice, when you chose slave & need to be trained, when the SlaveOwner leads the other slave around, the slaveowner & other slave gets stuck occasionally.

Also, I can confirm it works with Aroused Redux with no problems for me so far...

Guest Long John

@zaira - What version of Devious Devices - Assets are you using please (2.8.2 or 2.8.3)?

Anyway the steel cap is not being applied (added and equipped) to my character. It is a fresh save without having ever had Maria Eden installed and are running 1.05.

I'm running Devious Devices - Assets 2.8.3 configured for UNPB with BBP. In addition to XPMSE Extended 2.20 and HDT Physics Extension.

Controlling NPC is so much easier - skyrim Papyrus is not made to control player behaviour - it's an open world game and this is diametral to the requirements for player slavery. You can see the problems with this environment in mods like SD - you have to plan every centimeter of NPC behaviour overwise the mod becomes bored very soon.

Guest Long John

@zaira - See below:-

@zaira - What version of Devious Devices - Assets are you using please (2.8.2 or 2.8.3)?

Anyway the steel cap is not being applied (added and equipped) to my character. It is a fresh save without having ever had Maria Eden installed and are running 1.05.

I'm running Devious Devices - Assets 2.8.3 configured for UNPB with BBP. In addition to XPMSE Extended 2.20 and HDT Physics Extension.

I'm not running any other player or npc slavery modification (including SD+).

I would like this idea, if Zaira add clothes for "Slave on the Road" too. But i don't think Zaria sees me so it don't matter  :angel:

You can define your own slave clothes - or did I misunderstand you?

I believe she was asking for an additional category of clothes in addition to slave, dance, and whore... one "for the road"  when you are doing the "Slave Alone" quest.

Aah - but the Slave Alone quest is made to be able to do some vanilla skyrim things that can not be done with a follower that breaks in everytime... (save game for example - har har...)

If I restrict the player too much this quest would make no sense.

Yes, i meant special clothes for "Slave Alone" that i would set less revealing, because then once play is slave again, the slave clothes will feel more humiliating :cool: But as i read it with this version she will no longer spawn and steal clothes from you, so i can't wait to try!

My mod extends the borders of what is possible with papyrus. I don't concentrate of collaboration with other mods because I follwow a vision - want to make submission feelable as much as possible without making a movie without any user interaction.

I touch some technical borders and this leads to crashes. But I will not stop - I love creating and exploring aspects of AI and I love BDSM - Maria Eden is my first attempt to combine both with a framework that is so restricted and instable.

I hope I can transport some of my visions - but you must play together with me - don't try to use this mod as a consumer but as a participant!

Please keep doing that, i have tried lots of slave and sex mods in combination, your mod alone is more fun and freedom then all othe combine!

(bad english)

I really like this mod, it can be one of the best in this genre.

I noticed a few bugs, it seems.

- I do not know why, but missing a lot of sex animations. After selecting the style usually works only one.

Start a new game, wait for MCM registering, set up the mods, esp. the keys for Maria Eden. Then Save&Restart to register the keys and let DD-Assets load properly. Maybe check at ZaZ Animation Pack in the MCM Menu for Sexlab -> Registered. Check if you ran FNIS after the installation.

- When Aaron the slaver makes another slave suck - the game crashes. This happens in other cases.

- Succubus falls through the floor.

->FNIS?

- During training it is better not to choose "dance" - the player does not go to the tavern. Only Aaron comes.

- If a player already has an owner, and is in the tavern, players are forced to dance for 2 hours. But after two hours, writes that the task failed, - followed by punishment.

You probably need to register dancing clothes. The easy way if you were not given an outfit: Just register your 'in the nude', so that no clothes is considered dancewear.

- Аnimation on the cross is reset, not always, but sometimes

In the Temple of Dibella need to wear clothes, the only way to get out, but no clothes.

Many people have the problem that they were not given slave clothes. You can add them yourself: Open console, and type: player.additem 00013105 1. Equip them, and register them immediately (make them your slave clothes). Oh, and stop dancing after a while.

Or am I doing something wrong, I do not know

Die neue Version funktioniert sehr gut (bis auf das bekannte Speicherproblem)

Ein Problem habe ich gefunden. Wenn der Sklavenverkauf fehlschlägt,bekommt man die Meldung "du brauchst mehr Training,zurück in deinen Käfig".

Der Käfig ist verschlossen und der Sklavenhändler eingefroren. Hier sollte eigentlich ein neues Training beginnen.

eine kleine Idee für den Straßenstrich-quest

..."ich will dir mein Sperma ins Gesicht spritzen"... hier sollte der PC eine kniende Position einnehmen. ( etwas realistischer als in einer stehenden Pose)

Wenn du einen Hausmod suchst,dann könntest du über "FoxClub" nachdenken...hat bei nexus den Status "free for use"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40807/?

Mein Problem mit dem CtD bei gewissen Animationen konnte ich beseitigen...schuld war ein fehlerhaftes SL-Framework

freue mich schon auf das nächste Update mit neuen Sidequests :blush: