Guest Long John

@zaira - By the way Newmiller has removed from the nexus their High Heel Shoes modification. Finding the required one (NewmillerHighHeelsBlck.esp) is proving a pain in the neck. May need to chose some different shoes from Elewin Pumps. The reason being until a source of the required plugin for part of the outfit can be located the outfit isn't usable.

For those who wish to use the UNP outfit this newmiller shoes bother could be irritating as they can't be located easily (most sites link right back to the nexus) and others from a different site (possibly russian) have most of the filenames in their alphabet. In addition some of them are entirely different in file structure, so the decimal number used to for referencing the Hexadecimal FormID won't work.

well with this version i cant get past the dibella test thing where you end up on the rack, wont get forward from there at all.... right after when Hamal says the let me help you.... you go for the rack after that nothing is happening Hamal doesnt turn or do anything. Is it in my end now or :s ??

This is a great mod! thank for present it for us!

but with newest version of 1.08, after maria whipped my PC, each time when I try to save or leave the room or wait, I got CTD..

any help plz?

Try kneeling before you save, it works for me. Or if you hit "9" and your PC lies on her back, save then.   

Bug report: I am unable to rebind the free camera (default: X) to another shortkey. The 4 others (kneel, dance, masturbate and striptease) work fine. Whenever I click to rebind, it asks which key, I press it but it stays on X. Even if I try it in game it is still X. Kind frustrating since I use X to move :/

Reposting this cause it's getting seriously annoying and I think you missed my first post.

I cannot assign the free camera to another key, it just doesn't work. I use X to move (f, x, c, v), so everytime I'm stepping to the left it gets into free camera.

Keyboard reassignments needs game save & reload before they work - I have no idea why.

Hey I saw you fixed this in 1.09, thanks a lot! Can't wait to test it out :D

Edit: yey it works now :D

My Maria Eden isn't wearing the proper outfit. Is that because I'm using CBBE? I downloaded every mod in the soft mod list. She's wearing a vanilla skyrim outfit.

Also when I save after getting off the cross from some cane spanking, I'm getting a CTD.

You have to earn money for your femdom and when you have earned enough money she takes you to a shopping tour in solitude.

But if you use CBBE I recommend that you start the game as a free player and define some CBBE outfits before exploring Marias femdom phantasies...

My Maria Eden isn't wearing the proper outfit. Is that because I'm using CBBE? I downloaded every mod in the soft mod list. She's wearing a vanilla skyrim outfit.

Also when I save after getting off the cross from some cane spanking, I'm getting a CTD.

You have to earn money for your femdom and when you have earned enough money she takes you to a shopping tour in solitude.

But if you use CBBE I recommend that you start the game as a free player and define some CBBE outfits before exploring Marias femdom phantasies...

But - although the default Dancer and Femdom outfit should fit with CBBE either - but the default whore and succubus outfit will definitely not fit with CBBE

First, I hope something can be done to fix the whipping/save/ctd issue.  Whipping is part of so many scenes and quests, it really interferes with the consistency of the game.  Has any answer been found yet for this issue?  I have to do quick saves before next clients often, so that if they come in and want to whip my PC then I can quite and start with the quick save, and hope the random client doesn't whip the pc.  I can save the game if whipping isn't a part of a scene, but cannot if it is.   If you think about how often whipping occurs in different quests and scenes, I bet 75% of the ctd's are caused by this whipping bug... whatever it  is.

Second, my scenes where "cat job" or "kitty job" is on the list never works for me.  I am wondering what is supposed to happen.  The NPC puts cat ears on my PC, and then just stands there like I am supposed to do something.  The NPC's always tell my PC to "get on all fours", but I don't have a command for that.  Am I missing something?  Just wondering.  I would like to see what this scene is all about.

Thanks in advance...

First, I hope something can be done to fix the whipping/save/ctd issue.  Whipping is part of so many scenes and quests, it really interferes with the consistency of the game.  Has any answer been found yet for this issue?  I have to do quick saves before next clients often, so that if they come in and want to whip my PC then I can quite and start with the quick save, and hope the random client doesn't whip the pc.  I can save the game if whipping isn't a part of a scene, but cannot if it is.   If you think about how often whipping occurs in different quests and scenes, I bet 75% of the ctd's are caused by this whipping bug... whatever it  is.

Second, my scenes where "cat job" or "kitty job" is on the list never works for me.  I am wondering what is supposed to happen.  The NPC puts cat ears on my PC, and then just stands there like I am supposed to do something.  The NPC's always tell my PC to "get on all fours", but I don't have a command for that.  Am I missing something?  Just wondering.  I would like to see what this scene is all about.

Thanks in advance...

Cat-job

Press the Key "5" for this Animation

Animationkeys are 1-9, keys for dancescenes are "T" for dance and than 1-0 for different danceanimations

The actual version is full of bugs...quests triggers wrong scenes

Timer in the sleep-quest is not working (automatic modus)

starte ich den Hurenquest,wird bei der peitschenscene einfach eine scene von dem sleep-quest hinterher gestartet

Hundescene in Banditencamps funktioniert nicht,die Banditen wollen einen nicht vorhandenen Hund angreifen

Timer im Schlafquest funktioniert nicht im Automatikmodus,muß manuell stundenweise warten