Did I not see that you should use the Kneel key ("1") after a whipping scene and then you can save without crashing?

Other comments lead me to believe the author has found the source of the CTDs and will fix them soon (amazing what you see if you read).

Doesn't work for me. I'm stilling crashing when I'm kneeled.

Did I not see that you should use the Kneel key ("1") after a whipping scene and then you can save without crashing?

Other comments lead me to believe the author has found the source of the CTDs and will fix them soon (amazing what you see if you read).

Doesn't work for me either.  After whipping I cannot save from any position... hehe

It doesn't work for me either. had no problem with CTDs on saving in previous versions. Only on 9.

cheats tab

I don't see a cheats tab on mine... General, clothes, keyboard, and succubus... that's it.

I had that happen too before, when I was updating version on a running game. You will have to start a new game probably to make the MCM display correct again

Thanks....  I was enjoying that particular PC storyline... was hoping I didn't have to start a new game.  I don't have that last Cheats panel.

@Maria

The CTD in whipping scene is caused by the package MariaEdenPunishmentPackage which has "none" as template

You have to make a copy of this package  named MariaEdenPunishmentPackageTemplate, then change its type to "package Template" and use it as template in MariaEdenPunishmentPackage

I tested it and I can save without CTD during the whipping scene.

note : if you created other packages like this one you will have to correct them too.

Thanks....  I was enjoying that particular PC storyline... was hoping I didn't have to start a new game.  I don't have that last Cheats panel.

MCM script likely got attached to your savegame - you could try to delete it manually (savecleaner tool) and see if it helps.

@Maria

The CTD in whipping scene is caused by the package MariaEdenPunishmentPackage which has "none" as template

You have to make a copy of this package  named MariaEdenPunishmentPackageTemplate, then change its type to "package Template" and use it as template in MariaEdenPunishmentPackage

note : if you created other packages like this one you will have to correct them too.

Ooh!, well I hope that fixes it because ive CTD'd so many times, I think I might get selected to represent  my country at the next CTD Olympics.

:D

@Maria

What tool do you use to do this?   This sounds like something I have never done before, but would like to learn.

MCM script likely got attached to your savegame - you could try to delete it manually (savecleaner tool) and see if it helps.

I have a "savetool" application, but don't know how to do anything manually with it.  I wonder if it is the same or different from the "savecleaner tool" you are referring to above.

Also, I wanted to share with the group that I have been using "Sexlab College Days Winterhold", as a way to build up my mage skills when my PC was out on her own, AND it has been working out wonderfully.  I haven't experienced any conflicts with this mod.

I have a "savetool" application, but don't know how to do anything manually with it.  I wonder if it is the same or different from the "savecleaner tool" you are referring to above.

Also, I wanted to share with the group that I have been using "Sexlab College Days Winterhold", as a way to build up my mage skills when my PC was out on her own, AND it has been working out wonderfully.  I haven't experienced any conflicts with this mod.

delete this one

this should be safe to do.

delete this one

attachicon.gifmemcm.jpg

this should be safe to do.

This worked perfectly!  Thank you very much!!  =)

@Maria

What tool do you use to do this?   This sounds like something I have never done before, but would like to learn.

You edit/create packages in the CK

http://www.creationkit.com/Category:Packages

@Maria

I don't understand why this should change anything - but I put this into the next release. I have plenty of packages without templates.

Zaira - one thing thing i decided to check just because i had another of my crazy ideas and result was surprisingly good:

Your mod works very well together with Animal Mansion mod.

It might be cool to make some story into it. it wont take much work - just replace some dialogues here and there (to reflect that you are not working there out of your own initiative but because your owner orders you to do so) and it would be awesome  ;)

During training, I picked dance and was brought to tavern to perform, all went well till it was time to go.  I was reshackled and follow to the door. the slaver goes through but I dont follow, and I cant open the for because of the cuffs. It's prolly a conflict but I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem.

During training, I picked dance and was brought to tavern to perform, all went well till it was time to go.  I was reshackled and follow to the door. the slaver goes through but I dont follow, and I cant open the for because of the cuffs. It's prolly a conflict but I was wondering if anyone else has the same problem.

Wait 1 hour, or you can drop the shackles from Inventory.

Hope it helps 

How the heck did I miss this one .... :D - sounds like a terrific mod, keep up the good work.

Also have  CTD issue inside Maria Eden's house after being whipped by the thugs. Game either CTD when trying to save or when quest advances to next stage. Nothing extraordinary in the log from what I can see outside the VM freezing:

12/25/2014 - 05:22:43PM] @@ SLAVE :blindfold removed
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:43PM] @@ SLAVE :cuffs removed
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:43PM] @@ TOOLS :Sidequest finished :Group fun
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:43PM] @@ TOOLS :Sidequest started :<Alias=master> is going to sleep
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:43PM] @@ MASTER :pkg stop [Package < (6C174835)>]
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:43PM] @@ SLEEP :Init
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:44PM] @@ MASTER :pkg stop [Package < (6C15FF89)>]
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:44PM] @@ MASTER :pkg stop [MariaEdenComeToMePackageScript < (6C14B226)>]
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:44PM] @@ SLAVE :start follow Maria Eden
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:44PM] @@ SLAVE :state enter -> followState :0
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:46PM] @@ SLAVE :pose 1 idle ZazAPC017
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:46PM] @@ SLAVE :update pose 1
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:48PM] @@ MASTER :pkg stop [Package < (6C15FF89)>]
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:50PM] @@ SLAVE :pose reset 1
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:50PM] @@ SLAVE :Standup
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:50PM] @@ SLAVE :update pose 0
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:51PM] @@ follow pack start
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:53PM] @@ MASTER :pkg stop [MariaEdensSleepQuestGotoCageScript < (6C283F76)>]
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:56PM] @@ SLAVE :stop follow Maria Eden
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:56PM] @@ SLAVE :state leave followState -> :0
[12/25/2014 - 05:22:59PM] @@ SLEEP :start with dogfun
[12/25/2014 - 05:23:00PM] --- Crasso: rapes every 60 seconds
[12/25/2014 - 05:23:00PM] @@ MASTER :pkg stop [Package < (6C15FF89)>]
[12/25/2014 - 05:23:00PM] VM is freezing...
[12/25/2014 - 05:23:00PM] VM is frozen

Hi there, your mod looks wonderful from the description.

I tried to test it but got terrible problems starting a new game. (Mainly because of all my installed mods.)

If it would be at all possible, could you integrate your alternate start in Alternate Start - Live Another Life?

Reason being the small starting cell this mod offers. One could load up and configure all those other mods (Character Creation Overhaul, Custom Camera, Sexlabmods...)

and start your mod after that. Like ImmerSlave maybe?

If this was already suggested or may be too much trouble to implement, i apologize.

Thank you for your fantastic work.

Happy holidays.