Die neue Version funktioniert sehr gut (bis auf das bekannte Speicherproblem)

Ein Problem habe ich gefunden. Wenn der Sklavenverkauf fehlschlägt,bekommt man die Meldung "du brauchst mehr Training,zurück in deinen Käfig".

Der Käfig ist verschlossen und der Sklavenhändler eingefroren. Hier sollte eigentlich ein neues Training beginnen.

eine kleine Idee für den Straßenstrich-quest

..."ich will dir mein Sperma ins Gesicht spritzen"... hier sollte der PC eine kniende Position einnehmen. ( etwas realistischer als in einer stehenden Pose)

Wenn du einen Hausmod suchst,dann könntest du über "FoxClub" nachdenken...hat bei nexus den Status "free for use"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40807/?

Mein Problem mit dem CtD bei gewissen Animationen konnte ich beseitigen...schuld war ein fehlerhaftes SL-Framework

freue mich schon auf das nächste Update mit neuen Sidequests :blush:

Hm, diesen Zweig habe ich schon ewig nicht mehr besucht.

Bei mir kniet sie bei Cum in Face - sicher dass du das aktuellste Zaz drauf hast und FNIS nach Installarion ausgeführt hast?

Fox-Club schau ich mir mal näher an - danke für den Tipp...

Edit

I'm a bit confused about how the "Ich habe dir nicht erlaubt dies zu tragen" thing is handled now. I was on the road with Maria, a Thief attacked me, i killed him (console) and equipped his armor. She told me that I was not allowed to wear this, including the animation. I had to unequip it manually, put on my slave clothes again - and did you know? My slave outfit was unequipped! I could put it on again though without any problems. She did remove it after a few seconds. Didn't you say you would disable that? It's working great.

The English translation has a few typos, need to be fixed.. ;)

//ich hoffe es stört dich nicht dass ich auf Englisch schreibe

sorry for spamming...

I know it's funny to come up with ideas that put others to work, not. Anyway, I tried stealing a sweetroll in a town, and got sent to jail. Would be cool if Maria would pay your bounty, and punish you for that. No idea how easy that is to implement, probably a pain the arse...

Two suggestions for the users:

-This could make nice dancewear (haven't tried it yet): http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59912/?

-This looks just spectacular on NPCs, including Maria, and on the player in her ordinary slave gear: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?

Die neue Version funktioniert sehr gut (bis auf das bekannte Speicherproblem)

Ein Problem habe ich gefunden. Wenn der Sklavenverkauf fehlschlägt,bekommt man die Meldung "du brauchst mehr Training,zurück in deinen Käfig".

Der Käfig ist verschlossen und der Sklavenhändler eingefroren. Hier sollte eigentlich ein neues Training beginnen.

eine kleine Idee für den Straßenstrich-quest

..."ich will dir mein Sperma ins Gesicht spritzen"... hier sollte der PC eine kniende Position einnehmen. ( etwas realistischer als in einer stehenden Pose)

Wenn du einen Hausmod suchst,dann könntest du über "FoxClub" nachdenken...hat bei nexus den Status "free for use"

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40807/?

Mein Problem mit dem CtD bei gewissen Animationen konnte ich beseitigen...schuld war ein fehlerhaftes SL-Framework

freue mich schon auf das nächste Update mit neuen Sidequests :blush:

Hm, diesen Zweig habe ich schon ewig nicht mehr besucht.

Bei mir kniet sie bei Cum in Face - sicher dass du das aktuellste Zaz drauf hast und FNIS nach Installarion ausgeführt hast?

Fox-Club schau ich mir mal näher an - danke für den Tipp...

In dem Fox-Club könnte man ja den Gefangenenraum und dessen Nachbarraum zusammenfassen und einen Darkroom daraus machen.(mit einer Gefängnisszelle zum schlafen) Da könnten dann längere Sexscenen ablaufen,die mehrere Bondagemöbel benutzen oder auch Gruppensex.

Auf jeden Fall benötigen die NPC in diesem Haus erst mal eine gewisse KI und es sollten mehr Besucher kommen (Zufallsspawn?)

Licking or kissing feets is something I am looking for - but unfortunately there is no animation for this available  :(

There is zyn licking and arrok standing foreplay for example - both quite good but also both may be a lil bit too consensual for mod like yours. it's a matter of tastes...

there's another kissing animation for both actors lying down n bed (arrok foreplay?). All of them are included in sexlab.

if you would introduce a way to form some kind of relationship with your owner they might fit rather well. Unfortunately there is no lesbian anims that would reflect sub / dom theme (like forced licking for example or licking with one actor being tied up).

Fox-club could be a good playground for a brothel - but the public area for strip / dance shows is missing and all female NPCs must be replaced by more lore friendly wenches. I like the large beds - good for sex acts. The secret room should be larger and filled with some ZAZ furnitures...

If someone takes over this mod and modify the interior including navmeshes I would fill this brothel with life and add a prostitution quest inside...

Hi,

Thanks for the update, I started a new character just for your mod, still awesome :).

I went into an ILS after reloading a save in the training part.  I got the following error.  Hope this help, and thanks again for the great mod.

Error: Property MariaEdensSlaveHuntMercyScene on script SF_MariaEdensSlaveHuntFinish_071A9F03 attached to (751A9F03) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (751A9EF6) is not the right type

Fox-club could be a good playground for a brothel - but the public area for strip / dance shows is missing and all female NPCs must be replaced by more lore friendly wenches. I like the large beds - good for sex acts. The secret room should be larger and filled with some ZAZ furnitures...

If someone takes over this mod and modify the interior including navmeshes I would fill this brothel with life and add a prostitution quest inside...

So in der Art dachte ich mir das auch... im Keller die Seite mit dem Secret Room in nur einen Darkroom umbauen und auf der anderen Seite ein Zimmer für Maria und die anderen beiden fürs normale Geschäft.Da wo die 2 Girls im Keller rumstehen,da kommt der Tanzbereich hin(gegenüber steht ja schon eine Couch) und im Obergeschoss läuft der normale Barbetrieb.

Hello and thank you zaira for a great mod.  I have a couple of items to confirm and a question...

I can confirm that I have never been able to save after whipping, not even on the most recent version.  Don't know why... I just wait till the player does some other activity before saveing.

I would love to be able to wear regular armor on the slave alone quest.  I noticed that Maria does follow behind me when on this quest, and she can catch up to you pretty fast.  After which she takes everything.  I haven't tried this with the new version yet, so can't comment explicitly about that.  I have one player character that has become a conjurer just so she can cast bound sword and use a weapon that can't be taken away... lol

Finally, what is a "Cat Job"?  I have not been able to get this to work.  For me, my PC gets cat ears put on and then the npc gets stuck there, and doesn't do anything more.  I have tried this with the newest version...  I just save right before it to see if it works.   Am I missing something that it needs to make it work?

Thanks again zaira!  

Zaira - There is a problem when taking my follower as my master/mistress. Instead of using her present skills/perks, the mod is changing her skills into a wizard. It wouldn't be such a problem if she will not using strongest fire balls that is damaging friendly NPCs who turns into hostiles in friendly fire. I'm talking about the vampires who shows up when entering the cities. Can you do something about that please? So far, I've been in three cities and attacked by vampires. My mistress defended me, but her overpowered fire balls killed NPCs and whole tows turned against me and her. Can't go further in quest when this happens.

Ok no matter what I do i Cannot get this mod to run :( 

The mod crashes after I hit new game, and a loading screen appears, then CTD.

I've tried cleaning my install completely, then installing bare essential mods i always use, with maria, and it crashes. 

I've tried disabling every mod except for maria and its dependencies, and still, no luck. crashes on loading after clicking NG.

here are all the mods i am currently using (skinned down for maria) just went off plugins so the names might not be totally correct)

all core DLC + unoffical patches

Apachii hair

apachii hair female

Race compatibility 

Actor events

sexlab

ZaZ animation pack

devious devices - assets

sexlab nude creatures

sexlab defeat

racemenu

skyui

organized bandits in skyrim

travel mounts

estrus

chaurus estrus

populated cities

hentaicreatures

crimson tide

eyes of beauty

enhanced character edit

realistic ragdoll force

extended encounters

frecklemania

more nasty critters

sexlab nude creatures

I've tried cleaning my install completely, then installing bare essential mods i always use, with maria, and it crashes. 

I've tried disabling every mod except for maria and its dependencies, and still, no luck. crashes on loading after clicking NG.

here are all the mods i am currently using (skinned down for maria) just went off plugins so the names might not be totally correct)

Apachii hair

apachii hair female

Race compatibility 

Actor events

sexlab

ZaZ animation pack

devious devices - assets

sexlab nude creatures

sexlab defeat

racemenu

skyui

travel mounts

estrus

chaurus estrus

populated cities

hentaicreatures

crimson tide

eyes of beauty

enhanced character edit

realistic ragdoll force

extended encounters

frecklemania

more nasty critters

sexlab nude creatures

You have "populated cities" mod, and on the first page is written that modified cities might cause the problem. Also, populated cities mod is know as one of the less compatible mod with many mods. NMM has a patch for it. Try to patch your mod.

Apachii hair

apachii hair female

Race compatibility 

Actor events

sexlab

ZaZ animation pack

devious devices - assets

sexlab nude creatures

sexlab defeat

racemenu

skyui

travel mounts

estrus

chaurus estrus

populated cities

hentaicreatures

crimson tide

eyes of beauty

enhanced character edit

realistic ragdoll force

extended encounters

frecklemania

more nasty critters

sexlab nude creatures

You have "populated cities" mod, and on the first page is written that modified cities might cause the problem. Also, populated cities mod is know as one of the less compatible mod with many mods. NMM has a patch for it. Try to patch your mod.

i tried disabling that to see if it would fix the problem, however it still crashes right after the loading screen when clicking new game :(

do you use a skeleton ? for some reason the start of maria puts my chanracter as male nord with armour on it could be you dont have a skeleton or body type

I've had that happen but only when The mod wast last in my load order. If it loads last, I don't get the male body problem.

Apachii hair

apachii hair female

Race compatibility 

Actor events

sexlab

ZaZ animation pack

devious devices - assets

sexlab nude creatures

sexlab defeat

racemenu

skyui

travel mounts

estrus

chaurus estrus

populated cities

hentaicreatures

crimson tide

eyes of beauty

enhanced character edit

realistic ragdoll force

extended encounters

frecklemania

more nasty critters

sexlab nude creatures

i tried disabling that to see if it would fix the problem, however it still crashes right after the loading screen when clicking new game :(

did you run FNIS for users after unticking it ?

do you use a skeleton ? for some reason the start of maria puts my chanracter as male nord with armour on it could be you dont have a skeleton or body type

I've had that happen but only when The mod wast last in my load order. If it loads last, I don't get the male body problem.

the last thing on my load order is the carry more items mod

Apachii hair

apachii hair female

Race compatibility 

Actor events

sexlab

ZaZ animation pack

devious devices - assets

sexlab nude creatures

sexlab defeat

racemenu

skyui

travel mounts

estrus

chaurus estrus

populated cities

hentaicreatures

crimson tide

eyes of beauty

enhanced character edit

realistic ragdoll force

extended encounters

frecklemania

more nasty critters

sexlab nude creatures

did you run FNIS for users after unticking it ?

yes i do :( 

Apachii hair

apachii hair female

Race compatibility 

Actor events

sexlab

ZaZ animation pack

devious devices - assets

sexlab nude creatures

sexlab defeat

racemenu

skyui

travel mounts

estrus

chaurus estrus

populated cities

hentaicreatures

crimson tide

eyes of beauty

enhanced character edit

realistic ragdoll force

extended encounters

frecklemania

more nasty critters

sexlab nude creatures

First, I apologize for saying NMM. I wanted to say Nexus. Second, disabeling that mod is not enough, since the script is still active in background. You have to uninstall it. So I would propose to: Unistall Maria mod adn run FNIS adn Loot. Load the game, go into some closed area such as tavern or inn or your house. Save the game on the new slot and exit. Run save cleaner tool on your latest save to clean the ljunk files from Maria mod. Unistall your "populated cities" mod. Load the game and save it on the new slot. Run the save cleaner again. Load the game and save it on the new slot and exit. Install Maria Mod, run FNIS and LOOT. This should solve your problem.

Apachii hair

apachii hair female

Race compatibility 

Actor events

sexlab

ZaZ animation pack

devious devices - assets

sexlab nude creatures

sexlab defeat

racemenu

skyui

travel mounts

estrus

chaurus estrus

populated cities

hentaicreatures

crimson tide

eyes of beauty

enhanced character edit

realistic ragdoll force

extended encounters

frecklemania

more nasty critters

sexlab nude creatures

First, I apologize for saying NMM. I wanted to say Nexus. Second, disabeling that mod is not enough, since the script is still active in background. You have to uninstall it. So I would propose to: Unistall Maria mod adn run FNIS adn Loot. Load the game, go into some closed area such as tavern or inn or your house. Save the game on the new slot and exit. Run save cleaner tool on your latest save to clean the ljunk files from Maria mod. Unistall your "populated cities" mod. Load the game and save it on the new slot. Run the save cleaner again. Load the game and save it on the new slot and exit. Install Maria Mod, run FNIS and LOOT. This should solve your problem.

Well, i dont actually have a save to clean right now. i did a complete clean instal of skyrim and wiped all mods/saves, then I reinstalled just the mods i really enjoy and left out others for later troubleshooting. so right now im trying to start a new game completely rather than continue from an old save. (Can you even do maria from a current save? I thought it was a new start sort of thing)