Ok no matter what I do i Cannot get this mod to run :(

The mod crashes after I hit new game, and a loading screen appears, then CTD.

I've tried cleaning my install completely, then installing bare essential mods i always use, with maria, and it crashes. 

I've tried disabling every mod except for maria and its dependencies, and still, no luck. crashes on loading after clicking NG.

here are all the mods i am currently using (skinned down for maria) just went off plugins so the names might not be totally correct)

all core DLC + unoffical patches

Apachii hair

apachii hair female

Race compatibility 

Actor events

sexlab

ZaZ animation pack

devious devices - assets

sexlab nude creatures

sexlab defeat

racemenu

skyui

organized bandits in skyrim

travel mounts

estrus

chaurus estrus

populated cities

hentaicreatures

crimson tide

eyes of beauty

enhanced character edit

realistic ragdoll force

extended encounters

frecklemania

more nasty critters

sexlab nude creatures

You have "populated cities" mod, and on the first page is written that modified cities might cause the problem. Also, populated cities mod is know as one of the less compatible mod with many mods. NMM has a patch for it. Try to patch your mod.

i tried disabling that to see if it would fix the problem, however it still crashes right after the loading screen when clicking new game :(

First, I apologize for saying NMM. I wanted to say Nexus. Second, disabeling that mod is not enough, since the script is still active in background. You have to uninstall it. So I would propose to: Unistall Maria mod adn run FNIS adn Loot. Load the game, go into some closed area such as tavern or inn or your house. Save the game on the new slot and exit. Run save cleaner tool on your latest save to clean the ljunk files from Maria mod. Unistall your "populated cities" mod. Load the game and save it on the new slot. Run the save cleaner again. Load the game and save it on the new slot and exit. Install Maria Mod, run FNIS and LOOT. This should solve your problem.

Well, i dont actually have a save to clean right now. i did a complete clean instal of skyrim and wiped all mods/saves, then I reinstalled just the mods i really enjoy and left out others for later troubleshooting. so right now im trying to start a new game completely rather than continue from an old save. (Can you even do maria from a current save? I thought it was a new start sort of thing)

I could start Maria mod from present save without problem.

So,hab schon mal angefangen,den Club zu entrümpeln...würde dieser Platz jetzt ausreichen?

attachicon.gifFox Obergeschoss.jpg attachicon.gifFox Keller.jpg attachicon.gifUnbenannt.jpg

Super, jetzt noch ein Podest bzw. Tanzebene leicht erhöhen und eine Stange (siehe Marias Home). Im Folterraum einen Tisch mit ein paar Spielzeugen (Peitschen zb.) alle NPCs löschen und die merkwürdige Race ESP Dependency raushauen und dann könnte ich anfangen, das Haus mit Huren, Zuhältern und Gästen zu füllen...

I have tried everything to run this mod but i always get CTD before the main menu. Im only using , skeleton, cbbe texture, sexlab, more nasty creatures, zaz, apachii and DD assets. what is missing?

Apachiifemale?

ok. im stupid. i thought the apachii full was the one. my bad

Ok no matter what I do i Cannot get this mod to run :(

The mod crashes after I hit new game, and a loading screen appears, then CTD.

I've tried cleaning my install completely, then installing bare essential mods i always use, with maria, and it crashes. 

I've tried disabling every mod except for maria and its dependencies, and still, no luck. crashes on loading after clicking NG.

here are all the mods i am currently using (skinned down for maria) just went off plugins so the names might not be totally correct)

all core DLC + unoffical patches

Apachii hair

apachii hair female

Race compatibility 

Actor events

sexlab

ZaZ animation pack

devious devices - assets

sexlab nude creatures

sexlab defeat

racemenu

skyui

organized bandits in skyrim

travel mounts

estrus

chaurus estrus

populated cities

hentaicreatures

crimson tide

eyes of beauty

enhanced character edit

realistic ragdoll force

extended encounters

frecklemania

more nasty critters

sexlab nude creatures

You have "populated cities" mod, and on the first page is written that modified cities might cause the problem. Also, populated cities mod is know as one of the less compatible mod with many mods. NMM has a patch for it. Try to patch your mod.

i tried disabling that to see if it would fix the problem, however it still crashes right after the loading screen when clicking new game :(

First, I apologize for saying NMM. I wanted to say Nexus. Second, disabeling that mod is not enough, since the script is still active in background. You have to uninstall it. So I would propose to: Unistall Maria mod adn run FNIS adn Loot. Load the game, go into some closed area such as tavern or inn or your house. Save the game on the new slot and exit. Run save cleaner tool on your latest save to clean the ljunk files from Maria mod. Unistall your "populated cities" mod. Load the game and save it on the new slot. Run the save cleaner again. Load the game and save it on the new slot and exit. Install Maria Mod, run FNIS and LOOT. This should solve your problem.

Well, i dont actually have a save to clean right now. i did a complete clean instal of skyrim and wiped all mods/saves, then I reinstalled just the mods i really enjoy and left out others for later troubleshooting. so right now im trying to start a new game completely rather than continue from an old save. (Can you even do maria from a current save? I thought it was a new start sort of thing)

If it still crashes, particularly in the Race Menu, try this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33526/?

Promising, but too bad this mod is utterly unplayable. Saving is an instant crash in 9/10 occasions and all the sequences are really long so you're looking at 15+ minutes of doing nothing in between attempts. Running only the required mods and their dependencies and nothing else. I can get to Marias house after the wipping where she locks you in with her dog but after that nothing happens and trying to rest or save is a 100% crash to desktop.

a new version from Fox_Club with fixed Navmesh (Stairs),add the missing Doormarker

attachicon.gifFoxClub_Z 0.1.7z

Die Spinnenweben im Spielzimmer sind etwas seltsam - die Zelle ist etwas beengt, ich würde dort, damit keine Langeweile aufkommt, einen Spielgefährten mit reinstecken. Einen ShackleWallMarker würde ich noch in die Zelle packen. Etwas mehr Licht in diesem Zimmer wäre auch gut - mit ENB sieht man kaum etwas.

Hast Du die Navmeshes so gelegt, dass im oberen Bereich um die Tanzfläche herum gesandboxt werden kann? Maria folgt mir überall hin, nur nicht in den hinteren Bereich mit der Tanzfläche.

Als nächstes müßte man die Location ausdefinieren - Inn-Keyword, ein paar Linked References (Boss etc.) dann könnte man Riverwoods Einwohner dazu bringen, dieses Inn aufzusuchen, anstelle des alten.

Sobald Du das Design abgeschlossen hast, würde ich mal versuchen, ein paar NPC mit den Standard-Inn Activities und ein paar spezielle Idlemarker einzuplanzen - oder willst Du das machen? Ich könnte mich auch auf einen Maria Quest konzentrieren.

Fox Club - dance / strip area should be in the main guest room and not a special room.

I look at Dragonsreach and see that huge fire between the tables turned into a large stage area where performances on many kinds could be done. For heat that huge fire could be replaced by several fireplaces along the walls.

There's also a two-story tall empty space right behind the throne there that could be turned into the Yarl's private "study".

Those may or may not be of interest for this mod but I thought it might be worthwhile to mention them, I just haven't got the building skill to make a mod to implement either idea even as just a resource mod that could be used by others.

I started a new game because in my old game for "Slave on a Stroll" also with version 1.06, Maria would still spawn wherever i go (to Steal gold and Weapon) and Bounty Hunter now only stand in place after catching me. So i was thinking maybe upgrading a running game was bad idea. I would really love the "Slave on a Stroll" to work well, then you could really play through the story and still be a slave at all time!

So with the new game, it worked normal until Dibella Temple, but i tried three times, i never get the piercing now. I post the papyrus, maybe it help?

[12/22/2014 - 08:14:45PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[12/22/2014 - 08:14:45PM] error: Native function GetUseSound in empty state does not match existing signature on linked type Potion. Function will not be bound.
[12/22/2014 - 08:14:45PM] Update budget: 1.800000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.800000ms, Load screen budget: 1000.000000ms)
[12/22/2014 - 08:14:45PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[12/22/2014 - 08:14:53PM] Cannot open store for class "slaResetScr", missing file?
[12/22/2014 - 08:14:54PM] Error: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (35000D62) because their base types do not match
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:00PM] Error: Property TheSlave on script MariasSuccubusTracker attached to alias succubus on quest MariaEdensSuccubusQuest (533C3B34) cannot be bound because alias slave on quest MariaEdensSlave (53052CE7) is not the right type
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:00PM] Error: Property horsemerchant on script MariaSWNextJohnStarterScript attached to  (53462385) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (24) on <NULL quest> (533202BA) is not the right type
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:00PM] Error: Property ClothesPrisonerShoes on script QF_MQ101_0003372B attached to MQ101 (0003372B) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (53003007) is not the right type
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:00PM] Error: Property MariaEdensSlaveHuntMercyScene on script SF_MariaEdensSlaveHuntFinish_071A9F03 attached to  (531A9F03) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (531A9EF6) is not the right type
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:00PM] warning: Property MariaEdenFreezeTrader on script MariaSTSLBlowjobScript attached to  (53438217) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:00PM] VM is freezing...
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:00PM] VM is frozen
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:00PM] Reverting game...
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:00PM] Error: Unable to bind script MoreNastyCrittersAlias to MoreNastyCritters (35000D62) because their base types do not match
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:00PM] Error: Property ClothesPrisonerShoes on script QF_MQ101_0003372B attached to MQ101 (0003372B) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (53003007) is not the right type
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:01PM] Error: Property MariaEdensSlaveHuntMercyScene on script SF_MariaEdensSlaveHuntFinish_071A9F03 attached to  (531A9F03) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (531A9EF6) is not the right type
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:01PM] warning: Property MariaEdenFreezeTrader on script MariaSTSLBlowjobScript attached to  (53438217) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:01PM] Error: Property horsemerchant on script MariaSWNextJohnStarterScript attached to  (53462385) cannot be bound because <NULL alias> (24) on <NULL quest> (533202BA) is not the right type
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:10PM] Loading game...
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:11PM] VM is thawing...
[12/22/2014 - 08:15:13PM] Error: File "mslVampiricThirst.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (0D002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.onBeginState() - "YARC_InitQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (0D002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.GotoState() - "Form.psc" Line ?
[RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (0D002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.initialize() - "YARC_InitQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[RaceCompatibilityInitQuest (0D002859)].YARC_InitQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "YARC_InitQuestScript.psc" Line ?
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:21PM] VM is freezing...
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:21PM] VM is frozen
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:21PM] Saving game...
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:21PM] VM is thawing...
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:38PM] VM is freezing...
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:38PM] VM is frozen
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:38PM] Saving game...
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:38PM] VM is thawing...
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:41PM] VM is freezing...
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:41PM] VM is frozen
[12/22/2014 - 08:17:42PM] Log closed

Bug report: I am unable to rebind the free camera (default: X) to another shortkey. The 4 others (kneel, dance, masturbate and striptease) work fine. Whenever I click to rebind, it asks which key, I press it but it stays on X. Even if I try it in game it is still X. Kind frustrating since I use X to move :/

Reposting this cause it's getting seriously annoying and I think you missed my first post.

I cannot assign the free camera to another key, it just doesn't work. I use X to move (f, x, c, v), so everytime I'm stepping to the left it gets into free camera.

Guest Long John

@handsandarrows - That's two of us now (for the piercing). The piercing doesn't occur for me either (hasn't done so for several versions - running Devious Devices - Assets 2.8.3). Are using a UNPB body configured for BBP.

Are you using Devious Devices - Assets and if so what version? 

@zaira - You may have a bug with the application of the piercing. Others now may also be having this problem.

Also the steel cap (orgasm stopper) isn't getting applied any more.

If you would like to do what you say in the modification then use SexLab Aroused Redux version 15 or higher. Using its mod events feature (avoiding a hard dependency) gradually increase arousal towards 100 and then hold it there. It will likely keep the player character from orgasm though able to still be stimulated.

---- | * | ----

Sie können einen Fehler mit der Anwendung des Piercing. Andere können nun auch sein mit diesem Problem.

Auch die Stahlkappe (Orgasmus Anschlag) ist nicht immer mehr angewendet.

Wenn Sie möchten, zu tun, was Sie bei der Modifikation sagen dann SexLab Aroused Redux-Version 15 oder höher. Mit seiner mod Ereignisse verfügen (Vermeidung von harten Abhängigkeiten) Erregung schrittweise Erhöhung in Richtung 100 und dann halten Sie ihn dort. Es wird wahrscheinlich halten Sie die Spielfigur vom Orgasmus zwar in der Lage, noch stimuliert werden.

You can choose your own clothes.

Edit the file sykrim\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\maria.json

You find such entries:

3435|Gatti12Jewelry.esp

The number is the form ID - you can use TES5Edit to get the form id and windows calc to convert the hex number to a decimal number:

attachicon.gifTES5Edit.jpg

Currenty HDTHigheels for NPCs are only supported for Elewin pumps and Newmiller High Heels

I am trying to adapt the formids in the supplied maria.json to the ones in my installation. I have all the necessary mods, but the formids are different for me. From the .json I only know the mod name, but not the actual item. Is there a way how I can find out the actual item name that is intended?

For instance in Gatti12Jewelry.esp there is "Gatti 12 Jewelry Bikini" with the EditorId "0Gatti12JewelBody" that might fit, but I don't know if that one is the correct one. If there is no way to find out, could I please get a list? I would like to experience the mod as visioned.

You can choose your own clothes.

Edit the file sykrim\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\maria.json

You find such entries:

3435|Gatti12Jewelry.esp

The number is the form ID - you can use TES5Edit to get the form id and windows calc to convert the hex number to a decimal number:

attachicon.gifTES5Edit.jpg

Currenty HDTHigheels for NPCs are only supported for Elewin pumps and Newmiller High Heels

I am trying to adapt the formids in the supplied maria.json to the ones in my installation. I have all the necessary mods, but the formids are different for me. From the .json I only know the mod name, but not the actual item. Is there a way how I can find out the actual item name that is intended?

For instance in Gatti12Jewelry.esp there is "Gatti 12 Jewelry Bikini" with the EditorId "0Gatti12JewelBody" that might fit, but I don't know if that one is the correct one. If there is no way to find out, could I please get a list? I would like to experience the mod as visioned.

The easiest way to create own outfits is to equip the clothes in the game and press assign to the outfit you want to change in MCM. But there is a bug in JsonUtils that it sometimes forget the esp-Names and simply fill the IDs. So make backups and retry until JsonUtils was able to store your outfit ("number|filename.esp")

You must make backups before you update the mod - otherwise you outfits gets lost - or use MO and add your outfit to the overwrite section.

The highheel spell can not be assigned via MCM - if your femdom wears HDT highheels you have to edit id and esp for the spell manually.

Bug report: I am unable to rebind the free camera (default: X) to another shortkey. The 4 others (kneel, dance, masturbate and striptease) work fine. Whenever I click to rebind, it asks which key, I press it but it stays on X. Even if I try it in game it is still X. Kind frustrating since I use X to move :/

Reposting this cause it's getting seriously annoying and I think you missed my first post.

I cannot assign the free camera to another key, it just doesn't work. I use X to move (f, x, c, v), so everytime I'm stepping to the left it gets into free camera.

Keyboard reassignments needs game save & reload before they work - I have no idea why.