Zaira - one thing thing i decided to check just because i had another of my crazy ideas and result was surprisingly good:

Your mod works very well together with Animal Mansion mod.

It might be cool to make some story into it. it wont take much work - just replace some dialogues here and there (to reflect that you are not working there out of your own initiative but because your owner orders you to do so) and it would be awesome  ;)

I'll think about it if there is an actual german translation of that mod  :shy:

But as far as I remember Animal Mansion is not a slavery mod?

@zaira - He's an "Alternate Start - Live Another Life" example plugin may help with discovering how to do it. It also has an API which should make things easier. So too does Death Alternative - Your Money or Your Life.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/download/1000125238

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/articles/49826/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/download/1000132670

I saw that and I am not being in the mood to integrate my mod there - not now. I have so much work with fixes and the new Quest Fox Club (a brothel)...

But if someone feels called to integrate my mod - I will give every support that is possible...

I can provide information about quest form IDs and stages so someone can make a small "proxy" esp - that integrates into lal and starts slavery quests - and I would remove my quickstart then.

Me again  :P   Everything working great! Only one issue i found (but maybe it's my game only) and one suggestion!

-It seems that when you're in Maria Eden's home and ask to do "Slave on a stroll", the dog acts like a bounty hunter, so it instantly ends with "bounty hunters caught you" message and you're stuck 

-After i was on a stroll and come back, she will let me go on another again instantly - so the player never really would have to spend time with her? Maybe it would be nice to have a cooldown of some hours.

Me again  :P   Everything working great! Only one issue i found (but maybe it's my game only) and one suggestion!

-It seems that when you're in Maria Eden's home and ask to do "Slave on a stroll", the dog acts like a bounty hunter, so it instantly ends with "bounty hunters caught you" message and you're stuck 

-After i was on a stroll and come back, she will let me go on another again instantly - so the player never really would have to spend time with her? Maybe it would be nice to have a cooldown of some hours.

Yes - Marias dog is part of the hunter group :P - well - I did not thought about this.

About cooldown - currently there is a random chance that your owner accepts or rejects.

So I'm taken to the house, trained, and she goes to sleep. All good so far. After she wakes up and lets me out of the cage, however, she just endlessly repeats 'Every seen a slave with a knife? Me either, so you won't need that' or something. I'm not carrying any weapons or armor or anything beyond the tunic, book, and necklace.

I have figured out one reason for crashes: several of my packages have update timers. If the package gets unload while a timer is still active and you are saving the game you get a 100% CTD.

Workaround  is easy - wait 5 - 10 seconds after a scene before saving a game - I have no crashes at all when I am doing it in that way.

Well, I tried waiting but it doesn't solve things for me. Perhaps if you could output something into the console that confirms that the scene is ended so that we aren't saving before we should, it would help? Regardless, the latest version crashing it I try to "wait" as well as save now so its still head scratching time for me.

Yo,

Wonderful, wonderful mod.  Most certainly my favorite till "Quick as you like" takes its next breath of air.

That being said, there is one bug, plus some minor wishes that are kinda tied together. in this message i will refer to your owner as a Male for simplicity's sake.

basically How i like to use your mod is i get enslaved, go through normal initiation procedures, then essentially use my master as an abusive maniacal follower who will sell my body for a { free meal/or a handful of shiny gold} in an instant, and i must say, your mod really does nail this feeling really well. this brings me to my wishes;

Problem:  The only real way to play how i described above, is if you play a mage (not my favorite class but i'm ok with this) the reason quite obviously

being that your master does not let his slave's carry weapons (and logically so)

Solution:   Start the mod as you have it, but give the option to plead to your master that you can make him far more gold through adventuring at his

side, rather than tied to some bed in some sleazy town bar,

Problem:  The only real way to play how i described above, is if you play a mage (not my favorite class but i'm ok with this) the reason quite obviously

being that your master does not let his slave's carry weapons (and logically so)

Solution:   Start the mod as you have it, but give the option to plead to your master that you can make him far more gold through adventuring at his

You can ask your master to go out alone for a ride - there you can carry whatever you like.

You can ask your master to go out alone for a ride as a succubus - as succubus you can still not use weapons but you get stuffed with some very powerfull and funny spells.

Yo,

Wonderful, wonderful mod. Most certainly my favorite, at least until the quest mod "Quick as you like" takes its next 

breath of air. However there is one bug I've found and a couple of wishes of my own kinda tied to it.   

firstly My play-style usually involves, getting myself enslaved to some master then going about my usual 

business in Skyrim, i.e. adventuring using my master as an abusive maniacal follower who wouldn't(and doesn't) 

hesitate to sell my body for a quick meal or handful of gold. and for the most part your mod nails this 

play-style perfectly (especially as  i play with mods such as basic needs so taverns are a must for my 

poor adventuress sadly no longer yielding as much sleep time as she'd like to get) 

but i digress, onto my issues:

Problem:  first up is the only way to play as i do above is as a mage.  As your master forbids slaves to make

use of conventional weapons (and logically so)

Solution: My solution would be to add a dialogue plea to your master that you could make him much more gold 

much faster by adventuring alongside him, as opposed to being paraded from tavern to tavern earning 

him meals here and there

- he then would agree that there is much gold to be found through adventuring, but that he 

would be stupid to give his slave a weapon, 

- (maybe he thinks about it for a day or two)

He then tells you that "we" are taking a trip up north (to the college) as he is great friends 

with the enchanter (that one annoying asshole who already thinks your below him so it 

really fits in my mind) 

- anyhow, he takes you up there and they devise an improved slave collar one that would link to 

a wrist iron your master would wear.  The wto would be connected. In so doing, connect the 

masters life to the slave (not vice verse) 

- in other words he now has his security, if he dies, so do you. You are still squarlly under his 

thumb.  Hell, maybe he can even have it given a shock enchantment to provide more incentive for 

you to obey his other commands should you get brave from being back in your comfort zone 

(as an adventurer)

Problem: {not sure if this is a bug or not} but all bandits are allies ie they dont attack you but should you 

speak with them you'll find your master to be a very generous person

Solution: if this is a bug then simply fix as you will, but if this is an intended feature, once again, 

possibly give a dialogue option when speaking with your master stating; you don't need to be 

given to these bandits as a peace offering, with your newly regained combat prowess from the above 

they stand no chance against you and would most likely be quite lucrative to kill instead of appeasing

- and your master can possibly agree (taking you out of the bandit faction for a set amount of time)

or he can just say "he likes seeing you humiliated and defeated buy those you know to be weaker 

than you"

and finally, a definite bug:

Now I know how I play isn't the intended idea of the mod so i can see how such a bug would be overlooked, 

but when your master dies while you adventure about. the quest isn't updated, i.e. the game still thinks your

>>Insert npc name here<<'s slave, hence you cant re-start your enslavement because you can no longer end it.

Any-who, like i said, these are simply my wish's and nothing that will stop me playing this wonderful mod if they are not 

added in.  So, keep up the amazing work.  and happy adventuring.

Cheers

lolz, sorry didn't notice that the first part of my post actually made it  (chrome froze for a moment and wiped what i had written (that which apparently was dumped as a full reply XD)) so i apologize for the second one ^^

You can ask your master to go out alone for a ride - there you can carry whatever you like.

You can ask your master to go out alone for a ride as a succubus - as succubus you can still not use weapons but you get stuffed with some very powerfull and funny spells.

Point is it might be cool to make something like:

- at the beginning owner treats you just as a whore

- Once you serve for few days that approach could start to change - more requests to serve the owner personally and satisfy his/her needs/wishes.

- in time as owner starts to like you more (and trust you) there could be dialogue that you've earned enough to get your freedom back if you like

with a response option that you would like to keep serving as you like your him/her very much

at this point it could be made that you would be allowed to wear any armor, carry weapons, money and whatever else that you like and play the game as you like - as long as you provide at least several hundreds gold daily and follow orders given to you every few hours (like in msex).

there could be some more events that would trigger things - like owner would demand that you buy and upgrade a house like Proudspire Manor in Solitude.

So basically it would turn your mod into willing permanent slavery.

And btw for normal playstyle could you change collar item slot? Devious devices collars use item slot 45.

Yours use 35 - so it prevents wearing amulets.

So it would be better if your collar would block DD collars rather than amulets  ;)

Point is it might be cool to make something like:

- at the beginning owner treats you just as a whore

- Once you serve for few days that approach could start to change - more requests to serve the owner personally and satisfy his/her needs/wishes.

- in time as owner starts to like you more (and trust you) there could be dialogue that you've earned enough to get your freedom back if you like

with a response option that you would like to keep serving as you like your him/her very much

at this point it could be made that you would be allowed to wear any armor, carry weapons, money and whatever else that you like and play the game as you like - as long as you provide at least several hundreds gold daily and follow orders given to you every few hours (like in msex).

there could be some more events that would trigger things - like owner would demand that you buy and upgrade a house like Proudspire Manor in Solitude.

So basically it would turn your mod into willing permanent slavery.

And btw for normal playstyle could you change collar item slot? Devious devices collars use item slot 45.

Yours use 35 - so it prevents wearing amulets.

So it would be better if your collar would block DD collars rather than amulets  ;)

I have already started with relationship - masters mood changes if your saldo (income in relation of slavery days) is good or bad. That has influences on the quests.

Regarding buying houses - I have prepared Proudspire Manor for slave scenes - my plan is that the master is using your money to buy things for himself - and at the end a whole house...

I'll check the slot issue...

Regarding buying houses - I have prepared Proudspire Manor for slave scenes - my plan is that the master is using your money to buy things for himself - and at the end a whole house...

Tbh making it so owner would buy it sounds like running an extra mile - lot more work, possible conflict with thane of haafingar quest etc.

Making it so she would ask you to buy and upgrade it then you just add a single line of code to vanilla quest "Visit your new home" which would start your own quest.

Only issue to solve would be what to do with housecarl. Could be simply disabled but tbh Jordis is too cute to just disable her like that  :lol: Not sure if it could be made to make her a slave as well.

And an idea what could happen once you have that house - a party for all of solitude nobility with a beloved thane (and loyal housecarl) as main attractions  ;)

Maybe with an option to beg your owner that you would wear a mask during that party? 

With general idea of your owner wants to be considered by solitude high class as one of them.

What would you say to long term idea of

Once your owner would have that house and would be considered as part of solitude nobility he/she could come with an idea to start slave trading business. Basically something alike to what Aaron is doing in Whiterun but on a bigger scale.

Some slave pens area could be added to Proudspire basement.

Could lead to general idea of grab some female (bandits, rogue mages, silverhand members, custom made NPCs for special request a vampire or a thalmor justiciar) get her trained and sell her.

With player serving as slave trainer for your owner. Unless you would do a lousy job and you would be send for that training yourself  ;)

Would add some player dominant elements without changing the fact that you would still be a slave of your owner.

There is enough mods that turn Skyrim into Slave land or let the player be dominant part.

Excuse me? Like how many of them? Sexlab Sex Slaves (and it's new version would be entirely about addition of player sub elements) and PAH (and tbh PAH seems abandoned...). And that's it i believe.

Compared to at least several of player subs it's not exactly an impressive amount...