If there would be new version - you could add conditionals for that "i need strong hand" dialogue that subject cant be child or creature.

As laughable as it may seem to have a dog as your owner i don't think it is intended  ;)

Better a child as Master than a beggar (the beggar have no money) :lol: ....creatures?...no way

(post 200 http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40336-wip-maria-eden/?p=1014121  ) sorry,this is in german

Idea for this idea...add a potential slaver faction to the game.only npc in this faction can be a owner

I have played with this for many hour now, and I would like to make some suggestion for when player is allowed to be alone, i hope you don't mind!

• Most important, unless it is a bug only in my game, it does not seem to work to change the time when bounty hunter come after you? It is always 260 hour or so, even when i change slider  :s
  • Like i think somebody mention before, maybe not make her take away items as long as you are free when you meet her, only make her take away when you have to return. It would be really great if she would store and give you back when you are allowed to go adventure again!
  • I would also like it very much if you would add one more clothes that player can/must wear when he is allowed to go on adventure!

Thank you again for this mod, best slave mod i have used yet!

(...)

But i saw another problem too, the Bounty Hunter quest is really well done, but it never work right cause Maria always spawn with them, at least in my game...  

Well if annoy you might get result, I will just try again to get feedback on this  :P

German Text

Irgendwo fand ich einen kleinen Textfehler (es fehlte ein Buchstabe...passiert beim schnellem Tippen) An sich kein großes Problem,nur kann ich aktuell nicht sagen,bei welchem Quest.Wenn ich ihn wieder finde,gebe ich genauere Infos.

Anderes "Text-problem"... du verwendest nur das Wort "hure"...kannst du das eventuell je nach Situation austauschen gegen "Schlampe","Nutte" etc? Das bringt etwas Abwechslung in das Spiel.

Beispiel: Ich darf nicht mit Schlampen wie Dir reden.

Du bist also die neue Nutte des Hauses....usw

Die deutsche Sprache hat da ja sehr viele Möglichkeiten...Probleme sehe ich da nur bei der Übersetztung

Nächstes "Problem"

Wie meine Screenshots zeigten,funktioniert das Punishment auch mit anderen Zaz-Objekten....kannst du das noch ausweiten auf den "Maria-sleep"-Quest? Bisher benötigt diese Quest ja explizit das X-Cross. Somit könnte man in jeder Stadt andere Zaz-Objekte verwenden.

This works for me...

I just drop them directly from my inventory. Look in the inventory, highlight the item you want to drop and hit the drop key; in my case it's "r".

Effect pretty much the same than after using console - MariaEdensSlave quest is still active on stage 10 so every NPC i try to talk with respond with "Come again?" blocking topic which ends the conversation.

stopquest MariaEdensSlave fixed that but i have no idea if it isn't breaking something.

Interesting, it does work for me though. I escaped the two "dead ends" that way. I just dropped the black iron cuffs and attacked my Master (I know you're not supposed to ever attack your Master, but I panicked ;))    

zaira,

Could you add more warning before the start of the "dead end" quest? Something like

- Are you sure you want me to set you free when I lost so much gold with you, Slave?

or

- You are so useless, I don't think anybody will buy you, Slave!

or

- Ha, you're not serious, are you Slave?

Or after the start of the "dead end" quest...

To anybody but zaira, don't read this unless you already played the mod... don't ruin it for yourself.

Right before the end after a day or so, someone or even Master will take pity and ask something like this in a message box 

- You are about to die Slave, Master or whoever (Sanguine maybe?) is giving you one last chance to be obedient, mess up even one time and its back here, and the end of the road for you.

choices

1. Thank the Gods... yes, I will obey you like never before. (re-enslaved)

2. I'll take my chances. (dead)

BTW I found 3 "dead ends"

nameless701,

I see you speak German, any chance to translate, or give us a summation of the "Slavery Book" you get when enslaved in this mod? It's in German even if I use the English patch; I am very curious as to what it says. :blush:

Sorry,my english is verry bad

this says, the mod is timebased

military camp-job at the day (start in the morning)

inn-job at the evening/night (starts ca 14-18.00 with the dance-job(2 hours dancing-time),later with the whore-job)

Tried to translate the book. I dont think it's without errors considering neither german or english is my primary language.

The Book of Slavery

by
Maria Eden

A Mistress only listens to a slave, if the slave kneels in front of her.

Besides the mistress no one talks to a slave. But some mistresses approve of trips, in which the slave can move without being recognized. These trips are time limited, if the slave exceeds this time, bounty hunters are sent after her.

The Mistress can equip the slave with a Succubus potion. This potion transforms the slave into a succubus - a creature with strong powers and a significant handicap - a succubus must regularly have sexual contacts to drain the vital energy of the victims.
A Succubus can be cured by a second potion or by a high number of sexual contacts.
The Mistress provides clothes that can assist a Succubus in finding victims. She will certainly provide a naked Succubus with it.
The pain of a whip can increase the life energy of a Succubus, slightly helpful if the victim should not be damaged.
After changing back the slave should return to the mistress quickest way possible, otherwise bounty hunters are sent after.

Some women are willing to buy the slave from her mistress, when the slave begs on her knees for it.

The only way to freedom for a slave is to earn enough Septims for the mistress, since. By jobs or through other ways of collecting of money.

If a slave doesn't bring enough Septims for her mistress, the mistress will resell or worse. A slave has to earn at least 200 Septim per day to be a good slave for her mistress.

The slave will be sold as a prostitute in taverns after 6pm.

The slave will be sold as a prostitute In military camps between 10am and 6pm.

Tried to translate the book. I dont think it's without errors considering neither german or english is my primary language.

The Book of Slavery

by

Maria Eden

A Mistress only listens to a slave, if the slave kneels in front of her.

Besides the mistress no one talks to a slave. But some mistresses approve of trips, in which the slave can move without being recognized. These trips are time limited, if the slave exceeds this time, bounty hunters are sent after her.

The Mistress can equip the slave with a Succubus potion. This potion transforms the slave into a succubus - a creature with strong powers and a significant handicap - a succubus must regularly have sexual contacts to drain the vital energy of the victims.

A Succubus can be cured by a second potion or by a high number of sexual contacts.

The Mistress provides clothes that can assist a Succubus in finding victims. She will certainly provide a naked Succubus with it.

The pain of a whip can increase the life energy of a Succubus, slightly helpful if the victim should not be damaged.

After changing back the slave should return to the mistress quickest way possible, otherwise bounty hunters are sent after.

Some women are willing to buy the slave from her mistress, when the slave begs on her knees for it.

The only way to freedom for a slave is to earn enough Septims for the mistress, since. By jobs or through other ways of collecting of money.

If a slave doesn't bring enough Septims for her mistress, the mistress will resell or worse. A slave has to earn at least 200 Septim per day to be a good slave for her mistress.

The slave will be sold as a prostitute in taverns after 6pm.

The slave will be sold as a prostitute In military camps between 10am and 6pm.

That helps a lot, I had to find all that through trial and error. Did not know about the military camps though, I will try that next, thanks. :P

This works for me...

I just drop them directly from my inventory. Look in the inventory, highlight the item you want to drop and hit the drop key; in my case it's "r".

Effect pretty much the same than after using console - MariaEdensSlave quest is still active on stage 10 so every NPC i try to talk with respond with "Come again?" blocking topic which ends the conversation.

stopquest MariaEdensSlave fixed that but i have no idea if it isn't breaking something.

Interesting, it does work for me though. I escaped the two "dead ends" that way. I just dropped the black iron cuffs and attacked my Master (I know you're not supposed to ever attack your Master, but I panicked ;))    

Oh crap, I forgot you also have to type in console

set MariaEdenIsGagged to 0

You can find all these global variables by typing  - help "maria" "3"

Oh crap, I forgot you also have to type in console

set MariaEdenIsGagged to 0

You can find all these global variables by typing  - help "maria" "3"

Guess this dead end will work differently soon enough so there might be no use for the console.

guys my game keeps crashing on start and i added all the requirements 

any advice?

Do you mean when you try to start Skyrim? CTD that early is usually a missing .esp, but I suppose you could have a load order issue. I suggest rechecking the requirements as well as any requirements that the required mods need. Also, if you use any kind of alternate start mod, disable that as this mod is a kind of alternate start.

guys my game keeps crashing on start and i added all the requirements 

any advice?

Do you mean when you try to start Skyrim? CTD that early is usually a missing .esp, but I suppose you could have a load order issue. I suggest rechecking the requirements as well as any requirements that the required mods need. Also, if you use any kind of alternate start mod, disable that as this mod is a kind of alternate start.

i have disabled every thing related to alternate start and helegen reborn SD+ any player slavery mod but the game keep crashing on start 

i tried TES5Edit in order to locate the error it try to load the mod but when it arrive at apachii hair requirement it stops and shows me that there is an error  

Hallo,

Ich habe genau die anforderungen runter geladen, auch newmiller piercings hab ich gefunden - aber ich bekomme keine kleidung. Ich habe mir kleidung gecheatet damit ich in diabells Tempel vorran komme, sonst wärs überhaupt nicht mehr gegangen.

Du kannst auch deine eigene Kleidung zusammenstellen und dann im MCM-Menu abspeichern.

Wie meine Screenshots zeigten,funktioniert das Punishment auch mit anderen Zaz-Objekten....kannst du das noch ausweiten auf den "Maria-sleep"-Quest? Bisher benötigt diese Quest ja explizit das X-Cross. Somit könnte man in jeder Stadt andere Zaz-Objekte verwenden.

Dann habe ich aber das Problem, wie ich die Anweisung formuliere - gehe da ans / aufs / ins etc.

When checking for clothes (naked or not ) you are testing if there is something on slot 32 but people may want to wear clothes on other slots and leave slot 32 unused.

You should use WornHasKeyword and check for clothing keywords like ArmorClothing or ClothingBody

That is not possible: The strip / unstrip key must use a fixed slot - otherwise I have to iterate through all items and that is way to slow.

WornHasKeyword is called on the actor, it does not need any iteration

I disable clothing check in next release - but the clothing hotkey will stuck with this slot.

There seems to be a serious issue in Solitude. When Maria is shopping for a new wardrobe, and the shop is closed, she will put you in the cage next to the execution place. However, the scripted execution of that guy in the ragged trousers is happening at this point, and everybody who has a weapon in the inventory is getting hostile towards you as soon as you step up. The same happens when she puts you to death.

I tried using "kill", "resurrect" and "stopcombat" through the console to clear the situation, but there are some essential NPCs and it won't work with them.

Dann habe ich aber das Problem, wie ich die Anweisung formuliere - gehe da ans / aufs / ins etc.

Ganz einfache Lösung..."Los,rauf da!" das passt dann zu allem

For my Feeling it`s a bit boring to play it in every Whore Quest again and again. Or changing it after the first Quest.

Why you take so much Hotkeys?

I answer this kind of message only once: I have released my mod with every script source code. If you feel bored or don't like the way I have increased the player movement capabilities via hotkeys: no problem - make it better or play one of the other player slavery mods.

Ganz einfache Lösung..."Los,rauf da!" das passt dann zu allem

Auch in Englisch so möglich?