Male content call out!

I think this thread needs to be moved to Skyrim General Discussion as I am not seeing much in the way of actual Mods just a whole lot of images that make this the Male variant of Show Your Skyrim Counterpart.

• 4 weeks later...

80 percent content skyrim already for females. This is the only thread that male lover can express their screen freely. If this thread moved or deleted...why bother i visit this website anymore. Lol. I hate sexist. When it comes to male they will do anything to erase it and replace it with boobs. Why visit this thread anyway if they search for females stuff.

21 hours ago, nappilydeestruction said:

I think that's his custom Sam light bod. And the head is High poly head by Kouliefoh (I know I butchered the name?)

Savren has really awesome custom work that he usually showcases in this thread, most of the time it's his own personal tweaks.☺️

Thank you. Yes his name kind hard to remember if we only see once or twice. I remember mention his name KOFOLEH on some forum long time ago. Hahaha. Kouleifoh indeed one of skillful modder ever for skyrim and i'm glad he working on males side. Lucky my taste similar with him so most of his work like gold for me. I'm not into dirty and smelly rough males like common skyrim. I love treat my game like real life. They will clean their body after fight and of course not sleep in Armor with dirty face.

This time i'm trying to mimic western skin who live around cold area. Their Pale skin have this kind of reddish spot if i see on google. Most skyrim system use freckles but this redness sure not freckles. Blood under their skin give reddish spot on some body part. Made some pinkish dick and balls too. XD

20200131184537_1.jpg.710d8512f9bd3b730cd1c7743bea4ab4.jpg20200131185712_1.jpg.e54afe6e68031547972c87c21e0e9d62.jpg20200131190222_1.jpg.c1cd3b76e555b895945fbfac0e48f319.jpg20200131170635_1.jpg.236f92dc145e52a880b36b7f590ea770.jpg20200131190309_1.jpg.b741a7e427bed7702e6b4c36f8f71315.jpg

On 1/31/2020 at 4:50 AM, SavrenX said:

80 percent content skyrim already for females. This is the only thread that male lover can express their screen freely. If this thread moved or deleted...why bother i visit this website anymore. Lol. I hate sexist. When it comes to male they will do anything to erase it and replace it with boobs. Why visit this thread anyway if they search for females stuff.

WTF? 80%? That low?

I think you are underestimating the hilarious saturation of female content.

5 hours ago, Numerals said:

WTF? 80%? That low?

I think you are underestimating the hilarious saturation of female content.

My point is barely enough males content in skyrim. If 80 percent for females still low then it's worse than my thought XD. Males really become true survivors. Hahaha

But i'm glad some modders stick to males mod. Males kingdom not on nexus or loverslab anyway so this web just for extra fun. But we can use some females assets here for our personal use for males.

On 1/30/2020 at 8:50 PM, SavrenX said:

I was no way saying it should be deleted. TBH I would prefer these images were part of the "Show you Skyrim counter part" thread. However I know that would create some friction and so making that suggestion would be sadly naive of me :(

I suppose it depends on your opinion of "content." I see it as downloadable mods or patches rather than screen shots.

Your work is amazing, Don. I have expressed that opinion more than once on Vector Plexus' site but all I was suggesting is character screen shots have their own thread, here.
I don't understand why male content (however you define it) should be limited to a single thread but perhaps I am in the minority on either side of the fence.

39 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

I was no way saying it should be deleted. TBH I would prefer these images were part of the "Show you Skyrim counter part" thread. However I know that would create some friction and so making that suggestion would be sadly naive of me :(

I suppose it depends on your opinion of "content." I see it as downloadable mods or patches rather than screen shots.

Your work is amazing, Don. I have expressed that opinion more than once on Vector Plexus' site but all I was suggesting is character screen shots have their own thread, here.
I don't understand why male content (however you define it) should be limited to a single thread but perhaps I am in the minority on either side of the fence.

You know in this website, males kind minority too and that's the reason many good males modder not interest posting their own mod here. Not to mention good content for males barely available here.  Even if males mod thread available someday, i doubt they will pay attention to males content anyway. Well since you too Vector member so better we let loverslab as loverslab. We have our kingdom there XD full with crazy stuff. I will release some new mod too later

4 minutes ago, SavrenX said:

You know in this website, males kind minority too and that's the reason many good males modder not interest posting their own mod here. Not to mention good content for males barely available here.  Even if males mod thread available someday, i doubt they will pay attention to males content anyway. Well since you too Vector member so better we let loverslab as loverslab. We have our kingdom there XD full with crazy stuff. I will release some new mod too later.

Well, please don't stop posting here, that wasn't what I was asking for.

I do check VP and have seen you've released some content for SE (sadly I am still using oldrim)

Yes, it is frustrating the double standards, even when it comes to something as simple as followers. At least here (if a male follower is uploaded) you can guarantee it will use an SOS body, maybe even a SAM's one.
On the Nexus, I find it frustating that female follower content is heavily on the quantity over quality (there's loads of it and it's mostly crap) but all use a body nude replacer. The male ones are rarer and generally higher in qaulity but hardly ever do they use any of the SOS variants or SAM's bodies. I end up asking the authors for PSD files to try and make patches for them. Not had much luck so far with those requests.