Male content call out!

3 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Well, please don't stop posting here, that wasn't what I was asking for.

I do check VP and have seen you've released some content for SE (sadly I am still using oldrim)

Yes, it is frustrating the double standards, even when it comes to something as simple as followers. At least here (if a male follower is uploaded) you can guarantee it will use an SOS body, maybe even a SAM's one.
On the Nexus, I find it frustating that female follower content is heavily on the quantity over quality (there's loads of it and it's mostly crap) but all use a body nude replacer. The male ones are rarer and generally higher in qaulity but hardly ever do they use any of the SOS variants or SAM's bodies. I end up asking the authors for PSD files to try and make patches for them. Not had much luck so far with those requests.

Glad i'm not the only one realized that one. Many crap females quality. LOL. 

5 hours ago, DBrody76 said:

20200202161551_1_edited.jpg

20200202162054_1_edited.jpg

Is there a gallery where I can just spend my evening looking at all your created dudes? something really cool would be to have some of your skyrim dudes as paintings for the sims 4, I just love how hot and masculine they are ❤️

On 2/1/2020 at 10:03 AM, Mez558 said:

Well, please don't stop posting here, that wasn't what I was asking for.

I do check VP and have seen you've released some content for SE (sadly I am still using oldrim)

Yes, it is frustrating the double standards, even when it comes to something as simple as followers. At least here (if a male follower is uploaded) you can guarantee it will use an SOS body, maybe even a SAM's one.
On the Nexus, I find it frustating that female follower content is heavily on the quantity over quality (there's loads of it and it's mostly crap) but all use a body nude replacer. The male ones are rarer and generally higher in qaulity but hardly ever do they use any of the SOS variants or SAM's bodies. I end up asking the authors for PSD files to try and make patches for them. Not had much luck so far with those requests.

Man, if I see one more CBBE follower with balloon tits and a rock bottom ass, using pasties as armor - man... There are tons of that.. TONS on Nexus. I can count on one hand the really good male companions who use SOS or SAM (or both). BUT there are several mod authors who create followers (no custom voice or quests) that use SOS or SAM. 

So in the spirit of this thread, let me post a couple of mods (Authors) whose work I like. 

Check out: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/ by Damexx. Those are replaces. He has several unique mods too. Check them out. His men are hairy, tattooed. Very hot. 

Or https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/97349 by ijty. Also a replacer but his men tend to be thinner, lighter and not as hairy.

Both of these mods use SOS and SAM. Most of their mods supply both. 

I wish some of you guys would post your men. Even if they need specific mods, or create them in such a way that all assets are included. We need more hot men on the Nexus. 

On 2/9/2020 at 11:41 AM, SavrenX said:

2020-02-10_02-39-43.jpg.690fb276120837f0569bc36702a0ac35.jpg

I REALLY wish this guy WAS available to order - for real!  :)

I like ALL those features!

Would really appreciate it if you made that character into a follower.

And made him for SOS.

Sigh, maybe I'm being one of those users that beg too much.

Oh well, definitely a hot fella either way.

By the way, my favorite of all time SOS texture replacer has got to be:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/99623?tab=files

Very detailed body for SOS!

11 hours ago, buttluver said:

I REALLY wish this guy WAS available to order - for real!  :)

I like ALL those features!

Would really appreciate it if you made that character into a follower.

And made him for SOS.

Sigh, maybe I'm being one of those users that beg too much.

Oh well, definitely a hot fella either way.

Actually i did make him follower. But to share it for public not easy because that one is my main dragonborn for years. lol. This is Khid the naughty hyper sex dragonborn follower version XD. 

20191112215724_1.jpg.781a8d16b205b32aba5cd6071dc166ad.jpg

9 hours ago, SavrenX said:

Actually i did make him follower. But to share it for public not easy because that one is my main dragonborn for years. lol. This is Khid the naughty hyper sex dragonborn follower version XD. 

20191112215724_1.jpg.781a8d16b205b32aba5cd6071dc166ad.jpg

OK can you send him in private then?  lol

It looks like Khid Gadriel's hair is from KS Hairdos Renewal...??

Eventually I'll have to post my character that I seem to always use.

I think the one thing that would REALLY make me happy would be that one day someone would make an SOS body with collisions.

In other words, when using one of the SexLab's mods (my favorite is M2M Animations mod from my hero Tweens) the cock of my character won't look like it's drilling a hole into the other male's character's skull when he's giving my character a blowjob.  Or when fucking the other male character's ass, my character's cock doesn't stick through all the way past the other guy's stomach.

Kinda ruins the hotness by just a tad bit.  ??

I think I'd pay for that kind of mod!

Not an experienced modder by any means, so these are nowhere near as clean and crisp as others, but I've spent the last two days setting up my Tiefling instead of packing, so here we are.

Anyway, this is Seren (short for Serenade), a tiefling bard/warlock who now exists in Tamriel.

ScreenShot230.png

ScreenShot232.png

ScreenShot233.png

ScreenShot234.png

Ok all the guys on this thread are hot.. but little love for big hairy man? I gotta start taking screen shots and posting them.  :)

PS: yes the horse guy is hot. Not something I'd ever use in a game.. but fun. Is he using SOS and the random hair mod? I use both and {sometimes} supplement with racemenu hair overlays. It depends on who.. Farkas for example, in my game, is a hairy monster; with a huge cock, of course. ;)