Male content call out!

Question.  Is there a mod that will help make your player character taller and more muscular?  But just your character alone?  Like maybe a race mod so your character can be a pseudo-giant while other characters remain the same size?  Or a body replacer you can apply to just one character? 

15 hours ago, raptor4d4 said:

Question.  Is there a mod that will help make your player character taller and more muscular?  But just your character alone?  Like maybe a race mod so your character can be a pseudo-giant while other characters remain the same size?  Or a body replacer you can apply to just one character? 

For height you have the "RaceMenu", for muscles you have "S.A.M."

42 minutes ago, SavrenX said:

Yorha 4GY Special Unit.

20200416072138_1.jpg.dee5edc46a3be5e72e03bb717f390f87.jpg20200416073249_1.jpg.d2024c78e07c4c1cbee6022572a56e6a.jpg20200416073104_1.jpg.37a8ac2f895fa38d61166c9036013b23.jpg20200416073612_1.jpg.70be1f78e35aababff3bc3d8ee402666.jpg

What mods do you use? I been trying to make a stand alone follower look (since he is based off of an anime character) like that but not having the best luck.

Anyways I am glad that there are so many male related mods and items out now, not just female ones. Gives a lot more varierty to choose from. I mainly use SOS. I tried SAM but found out that you basically had to convert everything for the body where people SOS don't really need conversions and already had sexy armor made if you want it. 

8 hours ago, SavrenX said:

Yorha 4GY Special Unit.

20200416072138_1.jpg.dee5edc46a3be5e72e03bb717f390f87.jpg20200416073249_1.jpg.d2024c78e07c4c1cbee6022572a56e6a.jpg20200416073104_1.jpg.37a8ac2f895fa38d61166c9036013b23.jpg20200416073612_1.jpg.70be1f78e35aababff3bc3d8ee402666.jpg

Would you be willing to release this male version of the YorHa dress?

Single gender outfits which often leave the opposite sex's bodies a gaping void when worn are always a major detraction from the all-important sense of 'Immersion', after all.

On 4/13/2020 at 11:20 AM, Sr_Rau said:

For height you have the "RaceMenu", for muscles you have "S.A.M."

IF you use Racemenu to change your height some animations will not sync. Mostly the kissing ones. Some do. But SL has a problem dealing with unexpected heights. BUT your millage will vary. 

Also, SOS has muscles. Lots of them. You can adjust them using racemenu for your char or any npc. 

• 3 weeks later...

Wondering if any of you lovely people know if there's are some cockring meshes out there somewhere in the wilderness for SOS? I'm currently making up a patch for my personal use, and had the idea to see if I can change vag plugs to cockrings cosmetically as part of it for my boy. I know KS had a couple on the Male Content Add On mod, but really hoping for something with go files so I can get them visible in the menu for immersion, and a bit more variety. I'm far too dumb too make them from scratch ...!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys (and gals). I need some aid. 

I am FINALLY moving to SSE. The only thing I am missing is floppy balls. I used to use an XML file for this. But alias the file does not work with HDT-SMP<?>. Also, I do not use any other physics except for the balls. 

I looked at FloppySOS. I used to use that years ago, but it was (and still is from what I can see) buggy as hell. Also, I don't; see a SSE version. 

Can anyone point me to something? I don't care which physics library (mod) it uses. As i said I'd like it for the balls. Otherwise they stick out - looking like door knobs. Oh I use SOS (I am willing to move to SAM). 

Thanks...

Well looks like I am switching to SAM for SE. Guys, been using SOS forever - even to the point where I have added different cocks, audio,  and additional heavily edited mods. 

I know shit about SAM.. anyone know of a good step by step guide to install with HDT? I've been browsing the VectorPlus forums.. but not seen anything that low level. maybe Reddit..

What I saw... is there a special version of SOS for SAM?

Thanks.

On 6/7/2020 at 12:49 AM, Crag said:

Well looks like I am switching to SAM for SE. Guys, been using SOS forever - even to the point where I have added different cocks, audio,  and additional heavily edited mods. 

I know shit about SAM.. anyone know of a good step by step guide to install with HDT? I've been browsing the VectorPlus forums.. but not seen anything that low level. maybe Reddit..

What I saw... is there a special version of SOS for SAM?

Thanks.

I was going say you would probably do better switching to SAM as, from what I can tell, it has more SSE support.

Savrenx's models and Mods are all SSE using SAM Light, I assume you already know where to find these?

Other than the odd thread of images, there isn't much in the way of Male content support on LL. The issue you had with SOS in SE I would have just asked in the Special Edition Tech Support thread since I am sure most people have it installed.