Male content call out!

The thread started out as a place to discover content aimed at the males of the game for people to download and add to their own setups. This thread no longer serves that purpose and hasn't for a long while now, occasionally we get a crumb but not often. I have no issue with people having and showing off private works, I have plenty of private works of my own, but using this thread to show it off which was not intended for that purpose in the first place is offensive tbh and misleads people coming here for the first time.

Either this thread needs to be moderated to be brought back to it's original purpose or just straight up locked and a new one made for people to purely show off the guys in their game.

The problem with that thought is that actual male content are so far and few in between, having a dedicated mod thread just isn't going to be sustainable, and it would likely sink to page 10 before anyone noticed. (Hell, this thread in its current form sinks to page 3+ all too often)

It would be great if someone can compile the mods discussed in the first page, but even the current state is likely better than trying to split the thread.

Hmm as a solution to the issue of the thread, I purpose and easy fix. Do both, Screenshots should link what mods are being used and credit the author. If mods are personal works, just list mod as private and call it a day. That way content is being shown, screen shots are still around, and not only that but people find out whats being used and link to where to find it. Everyone wins. What you guys think?

59 minutes ago, LukeDuke said:

Except many (screenshots) users don't share their mods

Many private creations also seem to contain assets from other mods or ripped from other games, which would make many of them problematic to release. They are also often not polished enough for a general release I would venture. For example I have been very slowly working on a manufacturing mod for urban food myself which presently meets both of those criteria: it uses assets from another mod and boy are my scripts over-ambitious and prone to bugs and lagging.

Unfortunately creating new models from scratch or even tweaking present ones to any high quality standard is beyond me at this time or I would try to make original mods for my boys myself. The stuff I do have is mostly kitbashes and retextures.

That said Savren in particular has a unique talent for creating gorgeous guys and outfits and I'm thankful for what they have released to date. Though I must say I really do envy their unreleased Mechanist outfit replacer the vanilla one is so unflattering.

In the end there are probably simply not enough gay modders and I am barely one myself and certainly not yet up to releasing male clothing or texture mods to the general public.

I do think a tag with a link to the mod(s) used if public would be a good idea or mark it private or unreleased for screenshots with private or otherwise unavailable mods.

1 hour ago, idonotlikeusernames said:

Many private creations also seem to contain assets from other mods or ripped from other games, which would make many of them problematic to release. They are also often not polished enough for a general release I would venture. For example I have been very slowly working on a manufacturing mod for urban food myself which presently meets both of those criteria: it uses assets from another mod and boy are my scripts over-ambitious and prone to bugs and lagging.

Unfortunately creating new models from scratch or even tweaking present ones to any high quality standard is beyond me at this time or I would try to make original mods for my boys myself. The stuff I do have is mostly kitbashes and retextures.

That said Savren in particular has a unique talent for creating gorgeous guys and outfits and I'm thankful for what they have released to date. Though I must say I really do envy their unreleased Mechanist outfit replacer the vanilla one is so unflattering.

In the end there are probably simply not enough gay modders and I am barely one myself and certainly not yet up to releasing male clothing or texture mods to the general public.

I do think a tag with a link to the mod(s) used if public would be a good idea or mark it private or unreleased for screenshots with private or otherwise unavailable mods.

2 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

^ Except many (screenshots) users don't share their mods xD

I hear you guys, but if its a mod like that, that can be listed as private. Sure it will suck if a set of screenshots has a lot of private or non released mods marked as such in its tag but from what I seen so far. All the pictures in this thread do show content that can be found and downloadable, Savren has a lot of public and beautiful mods to boot. I mean I just feel it don't have to be that hard. That and I just want to find a solution because I don't want this thread to die. Its my favorite thread on this site. Much love ❤️

8 hours ago, BaphometPrince said:

Would anyone happen to know of any mods that let male characters use high heels? I'm playing on SE so would really appreciate that version.

RefurbMadness has quite a few outfits which include high heels which can be found on her personal blog:

https://www.furbs.blog/

These can fairly easily be converted for use with Special Edition. They can even be safely made into esp-fe format.

On 2/18/2020 at 11:27 AM, DBrody76 said:

Horse:

Big hairy man ?

20200127211814_1_edited.jpg

20200127212029_1_edited.jpg

20200127212607_1_edited.jpg

I gotta ask, how did you give him that huge stomach? I'm trying to make a male character with a larger than normal stomach (though other than that he's kinda on the twiggy side) yet the belly sliders dont do much. I'm using Race menu, SOS plugins all of them, and CBBE body/Skytight Skins with HDT Feet mesh. Thank you.

Slight offtopic with new developments and things to watch out for for games that a Skyrim fan might like.

Nude Greece for Assassin's Creed Odyssey is one year old, but have made huge progress in the past months. Most of the armors in the game have been made "revealing" and there are options to make all NPCs naked. There are plans to make some updates to the body model and to add more revealing outfits for NPCs for players that don't want to use the "nuclear" option.

I find myself quite enjoying exploring Ancient Greece, I'm currently 80 hours in the game with 51% progression. Here is my Alexios..

2020031152016.thumb.jpg.792cb93ad4b3ef8cec6c167658d46f22.jpg

2020031152051.thumb.jpg.bc374fa80bec521fec9e43e847b63d2a.jpg

The same author (hypermorphic) has recently released a small mod for Origins - Bayek Tweaks that makes Bayek naked when wearing Bathhouse Underwear. It doesn't replace the body model so it will be a ken doll, but considering everything the author has done with Odyssey this is something to keep an eye out for.

Another proof of concept mod just appeared for DAI - Anatomy for The Inquisition. It adds schlongs to the nude models. I personally do not like how it looks at the moment but the author says they are considering working on the model further.

• 1 month later...